To Monaco & Back - Finn Shelby

By excapism0

The story of a girl with a troubled family and a disastrous life. What will happen with an arranged marriage... More

TO MONACO & BACK
0.1
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
AUTHORS NOTE

10

1.9K 49 0
By excapism0

1927 - Nottingham 
Friday 21st November, 2:12pm

Since Isabella and Finn shared their romantic night together, they hadn't been able to keep their hands off each other. They had sex at least 3 times each day, mostly in their house but a few times in the toilets in the Garrison. It was mostly Isabella who hinted for them to leave the others, Finn was too nervous to ask at first, but he was beginning to ask more and feel comfortable. 

The entire Shelby family decided to take a trip to Nottingham, there was a famous circus in the city centre which had travelled from Spain to England, this kept the kids preoccupied and also left Tommy to deal with whatever business he had planned.

Isabella skipped through stalls and marvelled at the hundreds of acrobats and contortionists which were performing through the paths. She kept her arm linked with Finn's, making him find it hard to keep up with her. She had never seen a circus before, therefore was shocked at the various animals and acts which they had planned.

"Oh my good Johnson." Isabella smiled, she unwrapped her arm from Finn and ran forward, jumping into a tall man's arms with a strange looking moustache. Finn frowned at the action, tried to walk over to the two but Esme grabbed his arm to stop him.

"Leave her be. Probably an old friend from Spain, she's been there a lot." Esme said to him, she gave him a deep look, meaning to leave Isabella but to keep his eye on her to make sure she was safe. Finn didn't question Esme's words and took her advice easily.

Isabella dropped herself from the man's arms and smiled at him.

"What on earth are you doing in England Miss Lopez?" the man questioned with a smile.

He was wearing brown trousers and an old dirty white shirt, with black suspenders keeping up the trousers.

"It's Mrs Shelby now Harold. I'm living in Birmingham finally away from my father." Isabella beamed as she said this, she was proud of that. She was proud to say she was away from the cruel hands of her father and she was proud to bear the Shelby name.

"I've got plenty to catch you up on, how about the Rutherford Arms tonight, 8ish?" he asked, Isabella nodded and gave him a final hug goodbye. 

She skipped back over to Finn, who was now carrying two whiskeys in his hands, giving one to Isabella as she approached.

"Who was that?" he questioned.

"Harold, he's an old friend who's mother used to be my Spanish tutor. Would you like to come to the Rutherford Arms for a drink with us tonight?" Isabella asked, she took a sip of her whiskey and leaned closer to Finn.

"Your meeting him in a pub?" Finn asked.

"Finn, I've known him for almost 10 years, I promise you don't need to worry about him." she said, Finn turned his head slightly at her. Isabella shook her head at him and wrapped her arm around his waist. She finished her whiskey quickly and looked up at him, "If you carry on walking down this path we will eventually find somewhere where no one can find us."

"Isabella Shelby we are at a Circus." Finn told her, she stuck her bottom lip out and pushed herself against his crotch. Finn began to lead the way, making Isabella's puppy face turn into a smile.

They practically raced down the path and pushed past the people who were in their way. Esme and John huffed as they saw they had disappeared, but decided not to question it as they knew they would've done the same if it wasn't for their kids.

As the crowds of people began to decrease as they carried on walking, they found themselves an overgrown willow tree, with branches leading down to the floor and blossom covering each gap. There was an old tree trunk next to the willow tree which Finn placed his whiskey on, then turned to look at Isabella and wrapped his arms around her waist. 

Isabella looked up to him as his hands began to travel to the top of her bum, then began to caress it slightly. Isabella placed her hand down Finn's trousers and began to pump his length.

Finn pulled Isabella's dress up as she did so and began to circle his fingers around her entrance. Isabella jumped slightly, his fingers were cold, but soothing, it was a new pleasure which she mostly enjoyed.

He began to push one of his fingers inside her, her eyes closed and her mouth opened slightly as she took deep breaths. Finn started to pull his finger in and out, then added another and repeating the action. 

Isabella could hardly keep her eyes open, Finn had one arm wrapped underneath her shoulders to keep her upright, he kept his eyes down, looking at what he was doing to her. Isabella pulled her hand out of Finn's trousers and held onto his chest to keep her upright.

"Why'd you stop Bella?" he questioned, he began to move his fingers quicker inside her, using his thumb to circle against her clit. "You wouldn't like it if I stopped, would you?" 

"Finn, please." she moaned. Her hand gripped onto his shirt as she kept herself standing. Finn smiled, he liked the way that he made her feel. He knew she was needy for him and he loved that.

"Do you want me to stop?" Finn asked, "Do you want me to stop you feeling this way Isabella?" Isabella threw her head back as Finn pushed his fingers deeper into her.

She shook her head harshly, trying her hardest to not fall to the floor.

"What do you want me to do?" he muttered. 

"I want you, Finn, only you." she replied between two deep breathes.

Finn pulled his fingers out of her, leaving her to gasp slightly. He bent down and sat onto the tree trunk, leaving Isabella stood in front of him. He placed his hands up her skirt and pulled down her underwear, she kicked it off from her feet and Finn picked it up placing it next to him. 

He then pulled down his trousers, his cock springing up out of his boxers. Isabella placed her knees on either side of his, placing herself on his tip before pushing his length into her entrance. 

Finn gulped as she did so, not once taking his eyes off her. She placed her hand at the bottom of his stomach and the other on his thigh, then began to lift herself up and down on him. Finn watched as she did this, he looked at her eyes. He was entranced in them all day every day. He felt like he had fallen into them and gotten lost.

As Isabella carried on pushing herself onto his length, Finn picked up his whiskey, taking sips every minute or so. Once there was only a small amount left, he placed it down and put his hands onto Isabella's hips to help her.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pushed her lips against his, tasting the strong mixture or cigarettes and whiskey as he returned the favour. 

He began to move himself upwards into Isabella sharply, making her let out a moan which she had been holding in for a while. She threw her head back and used her grasp on the crook of Finn's neck to support her. 

Finn carried on pounding into her, leaving Isabella in a moaning mess on top of him. Her body began to fall and she buried her head into his chest. Her arms were placed onto his chest and she whimpered into his body to stop herself from moaning.

"Please Finn." Isabella pleaded, he thrusted into her quicker before she began to shake on him. He pulled one hand away and grabbed his whiskey, finishing the rest of it and placed the empty glass back to the side. 

Isabella began to shake more as her orgasm came out, a wave of pleasure taking over her as Finn carried on thrusting into her. He began to twitch inside of her, meaning he was close to finishing. Isabella placed another kiss onto his lips as he began to finish.

His thrusts came to a stop and he exhaled harshly. Isabella looked up at him as he picked her up off her. Her legs still shaking slightly. She pulled her dress down and went to reach for her underwear, then watched as Finn placed it into his pocket sending her a smile.

"You're my girl." he said. He stood up from the tree lung and put his arm around her, he placed a short kiss onto the top of her head and they began to walk back to the circus.

Since they had been gone, the main show had already ended and they had missed the last half which they had planned to see. Arthur only laughed at the disappearance of the couple and referred to Finn as a 'needy boy', despite it being the other way for them this time. 

Once Tommy had heard about them, he only shook his head and smiled. It was that very tree which Tommy had lost his own virginity to. He could recall the day easily, remembering the very girl who led him away from their families and fucked him on that very tree trunk. Of course Tommy didn't tell anyone though, he kept it to himself.

Rutherford Arms
8:08pm

Isabella walked into the pub, taking a seat opposite her old friend in a booth. It had been years since she had last seen him and was eager to find out all the gossip he had. 

The two friends had a large age gap, Harold was nearly 7 years older than Isabella, meaning he had just turned 25, but since they had both been 8 and 15, the two were inseparable since first sight.

They were not attracted to one another in the slightest. They saw each other as cousins, possibly even siblings. As well as Harold's preference to partners. He liked men. Isabella had been the first person he told, since she had found him necking off with a boy who lived a few doors down from her.

However he had never been able to find someone who he truly loved, or truly loved him. But once he broke the news to Isabella that he was proposed to only a week ago by a man named Tyler, she didn't feel anything but joy for him. He promised to send a date to her so she could attend their wedding. 

He had plans to live with Tyler in London once his circus tour was finished. Isabella filled Harold in on everything which had gone on since she had come to Birmingham, informing him about her and Finn's relationship and how she took his virginity only days ago.

Once they had finished their drink, Harold walked Isabella back to the hotel which the family were staying at for the night. He hugged her tightly goodbye and promised to see her again soon. 

Isabella had fallen asleep within minutes of getting back to her and Finn's room. Finn told her he was going for a drink with Isiah when she went to meet Harold. What she didn't know was that they went to the same pub as she did to keep an eye on her, as well as following them back to the hotel.

It was Finn's idea, he promised Isiah free drinks and cocaine throughout the night as long as he came with him. Once they saw Isabella safe in the hotel, they went to another nearby pub and drank for hours together. Finn shared the surprise of his and Isabella's none stop sexual moments with Isiah, making him clap his hands together and congratulating the boy on 'finally discovering the sexual world'.

Finn and Isabella couldn't help but think of each other every minute. They were closer than they had ever been before and wanted to be with each other for every second. They were unaware of how to say the 3 words which they both felt to each other, but they knew it would come soon. They just hoped it came quicker though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 13.2K 53
It's the roaring twenties in Birmingham, the Peaky Blinders exist alongside God but they were much, much closer at hand than Him. Mercedes de Silva...
850 33 11
After the arrests of their family who had spent six months in prison, they were finally released, but they were divided. A few members went back to w...
12.6K 469 11
- ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก the Shelby family think they've finally been set free from Freddie Thorne. Until.. or - ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก the younger sister of Fred...