19

1928 - Tommy Shelby's Manor
Friday, 14th August - 4:02am

Tommy shot up out of bed. There were muffled voices outside and a large pounding on his door. He quickly rushed towards the window, drawing the curtains slightly to look who was there. Two men rushed away from the door and jumped onto their horses. A large bag was dumped on the floor in the centre of the drive way.

Tommy grabbed his gun and rushed downstairs, the maids weren't awake yet and the house was deadly quiet. 

He unlocked the door and pushed it open to see no one around, but the large bag was still rested in the middle.

He walked towards the bag and smelt a strong nasty scent coming from it, brining him back to the war. He unwrapped the rope from the top and opened it.

"Shit." he muttered. He sighed and rubbed his hand across his head and took a deep breathe.

5 hours earlier

 "Mr Lopez, you've had 5 months to find us our money and you haven't." A deep voice scowled.

"I promise, I tried I tried." Mr Lopez cried, his eyes were puffy and his hands sore from the rope tied around his wrists.

"Where, the fuck, is it?" he demanded.

"I only have my company, I'm sorry I just need more time." he begged.

"You've had long enough. If the only way is for me to take your company, then that is the deal."

"You can't, not unless me and my daughter both die."

"So if I kill you, then your daughter, the company is mine?"

"No, no not me please, don't kill me. I'll fake my death, I'll send a note to my advisor. A suicide note. He will believe it I promise you. Then you can kill my daughter, Isabella, Isabella Shelby. She's in Birmingham. Kill her and you have the company. Just let me walk free please I beg you" Mr Lopez was now excited, his plan worked out well for him and he was tired of the company and had been for many years now. 

"So, you request me to kill your daughter to make the company mine?" Mr Lopez nodded in response and sent a pair of 'puppy' eyes towards the mans way. "Your a sick fucker Sergio Lopez. Sick."

Isabella and Finn finished their dinner in the Betting Shop and carried on talking about the future for them and their child.

"Can we name him Billy?" Finn asked.

"Absolutely not, he will have an Italian name." Isabella replied.

"Like what then?" 

"Alonso, Massimo, Leonardo." 

"I like Massimo." Finn nodded, "Yes I like that."

"Massimo Shelby." Isabella also nodded, "Massimo means, the greatest, of course he will be saying he is our son."

"Isabella, can I have a word?" Tommy asked, interrupting her and Finn's conversation. Isabella stood out of her seat and followed Tommy to his office. "Massimo Shelby, got a ring to it in my opinion."

"I'd like my son to have an understanding of his heritage." Isabella said with a smile, she sat down opposite Tommy.

"This morning, at 4 am, two men were at my door leaving a big bag in the centre of my driveway." Tommy began, "Inside that bag, was the body of Sergio Lopez."

Isabella's eyes widened and she gulped.

"Do you know who it was? That killed him?" she asked.

"No. I have a feeling it was the Richardson gang. They are based mainly in London and the body had seemed to be dead for some hours, not no longer than 8 or 9. They torture their victims, hardly ever left anyone for dead but, it seems they have your father." Tommy said, "Sorry, for your loss."

"Don't be, he's only my father by blood." Isabella replied.

"I'm free to get rid of the body then? No funeral?" he asked. 

"No funeral, he doesn't deserve the attention."

Tommy nodded and picked up a pen and began writing, Isabella took this as a sign to leave and go back to work which she did.

She told Finn the news to which he felt overjoyed he was no longer trouble for her, but also angry that it couldn't be him to kill him anymore. Regardless he was pleased for him to be gone. 

The rest of the day was spent discussing more and more about the baby, the nursery was almost done and everything else was working out great between them.