Memento Mori: Male Reader's D...

Galing kay gridcz1

This story is sequel to The Strict Phase, do NOT read until you read that book. It contains HUGE spoilers. Sy... Higit pa

Bio (first and last non-chapter)
Chapter I: School troubles
Chapter II: Famous parents
Chapter III: The Strict Phase
Chapter IV: Musician's beginings
Chapter V: Path to music
Chapter VI: Parents to the rescue
Chapter VII: Fly away
Chapter VIII: Crack of voice
Chapter IX: Ship thieves
Chapter X: Vale arrival
Chapter XI: Shed incident
Chapter XIII: Let them know
Chapter XIV: Talking things over
Chapter XV: Voice changer
Chapter XVI: No regret
Chapter XVII: Band rivalry
Chapter XVIII: To your heart
Chapter XIX: Family matters
Chapter XX (Finale): Remember, you must die
New book out

Chapter XII: Broken Heart

69 4 3
Galing kay gridcz1

*2 months later, Sylvia's POV*

It's been two months since we arrived to Vale and started living with Summer and Ruby Rose... occasionaly aunt Yang arrived and we talked about stuff...

We became pretty famous around the city... for example Blaze was a girl's idol and wherever he went girls wanted him... Alissa made them regret their desires... Alissa was famous for helping in an animal rescue station... as a part-time... people loved her... both employees and customers... Clementine entered a darts competition so she became famous thanks to winning it... Vixen... got famous too... though not in the way others did... she started going to pubs late at night and when we saw her she was drunk and always hanging out with... questionable guys... we tried to talk with her but she always refused... she once even flirted with Blaze so her and Alissa had a huge fight that almost destroyed the house...

There was no other choice... we had to call her mom and I had to suspend her from our band... bad is... she's our lyric maker... and without lyrics we can't make songs...

luckily though my boyfriend, Jimmy... yes we started dating was a good lyric maker so I took him in the band and together we made a few songs... both Clementine and Blaze changed their mind about him..

(Credit of all songs go to Bank of Innovation)

Anyways out of all of us... I didn't get any more famous than I already was... Jimmy was a really great help for us since Vixen kinda left us alone when she decided to drink.

Jimmy: "What should we do next?"

Sylvia: "We should look for Vixen... I know she's... well herself but she's my oldest friend so I'm getting kinda worried about her."

Jimmy: "That's understandable... let's look for her." We left the shed and got into the house... I looked at our girl's room but she wasn't there.

???: "Looking for Vixen again?" I looked around and saw Ruby.

Jimmy: "Yes... haven't you seen her?"

Ruby: "She's in the kitchen... sleeping under the table.."

We got there and saw her... she had her underwear on only... I covered Jimmy's eyes.

Sylvia: "It's worse with her..."

Ruby: "I have to admit even uncle Qrow doesn't drink as much as her... you called her parents you said?"

Sylvia: "Yes but her mom... well she was pretty mad... and told us that if we can't handle her or if it would get worse we should call her again and she'd arrive..."

Vixen moved under the table... when she exhaled the alcohol could be felt by everyone... she hicced and rubbed her eyes.

Vixen: "What happened... I don't... renember anyt... anything f-from... l... las... last night..." Ruby splashed a cold water on her body which made her jolt up but since she was under a table she hit it and went back to sleep....

Ruby: "Oops... probably should've moved the table a little first."

Jimmy: "I guess... well we should get her up."

Sylvia: "You do it... I'll call her mom..."

*Jimra's POV*

I was sitting in the kitchen at Belladonna's with Blake and Velvet, Y/N was still sleeping and after what Velvet told us... the reason was pretty obvious... they might have a second child...

Blake: "How are you doing it that my brother is always so tired after... ehm..."

Velvet: "I'm a bunny faunus Blake... I need way more than any other faunus female from a male when it comes to that.."

Jimra: "I'm kinda surprised he keeps up with you."

Velvet: "Oh he's just too sweet..." She rubbed her belly... "I hope we'll get another kid... we should've given Sylvia a sibling long time ago...

My scroll started ringing and on the screen was Sylvia's name... Don't tell me it's about Vixen... seriously that girl... why did she start drinking? I answered it

Jimra: "Yes?"

Sylvia: "Aunt Jimra... you know how we told you about Vixen's drinking problems..."

Jimra: "I do... is she doing okay... are you guys managing it over there?"

Sylvia: "Well it's getting worse with her..." I went silent... "we're trying our best but it's not working.." I kept quiet still... Vixen... you're in so much trouble... I swear... I'll make you stop drinking in one day... you can count on that... "aunt Jimra?"

Jimra: "I'll be right there..."

Sylvia: "Do you know where we are?"

Jimra: "At Rose's?"

Sylvia: "Yes..."

Jimra: "Thanks Sylvia... I'll see you soon." I hung up and looked at Velvet and Blake.

Velvet: "You're going?"

Jimra: "I have to... someone has to punish Vixen for her behaviour..."

Blake: "And you want money for the ship's entry fee."

Jimra: "Yes... if it won't trouble you."

Velvet: "Nonsense... wait here okay?" She rushed away and soon returned with her husband behind her... he was still half-asleep "Here." She gave me 50 000 Lien...

Jimra: "Velvet that's too much money... the entry fee is only 2 500 Lien... and that's 5 000 in total... you're giving me   45 000 extra."

Velvet: "It's for you... so you can buy whatever you want or will need..."

Blake: "Wish I could go too but someone has to look after parents."

You: "Good morning..." he yawned... "Jimra... you're going somewhere?"

Jimra: "To Patch... Vixen's making problems..."

You: "Okay good luck... and tell Sylvia hello for us..."

Jimra: "I will..."

Blake: "Maybe you guys should go too... haven't you heard the latest songs she released?"

Velvet: "You mean those... romantic ones?"

Blake: "Yes... I think Sylvia might've found someone... and now is singing those songs either for him or with him."

You: "Hmm... you're right... but I need some sleep..."

Jimra: "Oh I see... Velvet was too much for you~"

Velvet: "Shut it... and Blake's right... Y/N we're going to Vale like it or not!"

You: "Okay... just... let me eat... breakfast..." Velvet whispered something to his ear that even us faunus couldn't hear it... which for some reason made Y/N wide awake... "We're going to Vale!"

Jimra: "You mean Patch."

You: "Umm.... y-yes... Patch..."

Blake: "Say hi to Ruby for me okay?"

Velvet: "Oh we will..."

*Sylvia's POV*

I was sitting at the dining table along with Alissa, Clementine and Blaze... I sighed while looking upstairs...

Alissa: "You did a good choice Sylvia..."

Sylvia: "I know... I just wasn't expecting that she'd start drinking..."

Blaze: "I wonder what the reason was."

Clementine: "Jimmy? Maybe she didn't like him... well we know she didn't... so when she got to know you started dating him she might've started drinking..."

Sylvia: "So you're saying it's my fault?"

Blaze: "Nobody is saying that Sylvia... what Vixen is doing is her own fault... I know me and Clementine didn't believe in Jimmy too... after all we heard him talking when he wanted to steal..."

Clementine: "But after the signs and clues around... and even what Mrs. Rose said... made us think there might've been soneone impersonating Jimmy... someone who wanted to harm him."

Sylvia: "Thanks... now then... what should we do..."

Alissa: "I don't know... someone should be looking after Vixen... who knows what she might do next..."

Blaze: "You're right... but it can't be me..."

Sylvia: "I'll do it."

Clementine: "Yeah... maybe we should go shopping..."

Blaze: "Great idea... might as well buy some snacks for a movie night... if you guys wanna..."

Alissa: "Yes and if you don't... well I'll just have a movie night with Blaze alone..." They stood up..

Clementine: "Oh and drinks too!"

Blaze: "Couldn't go without it!"

Sylvia: "It's settled... we'll have a movie night..." Everyone present cheered... "Well go." They nodded and with smiles left the doors... meanwhile I got upstairs meeting Summer and Ruby on the way... they were talking about their life but I kinda ignored it because I got worried about Vixen... She never acted like this... so what could change her so much? Is it really because of me and Jimmy dating?

As I was getting closer to the doors I heard some... voices... I quietly pressed my ear against the doors.

Jimmy: "... come on Vixie... she doesn't have to know..."

Vixie? Since when did they get close?

Vixen: "You know it's wrong Jimmy... I've known her my whole life... she'll be devastated... I can't... no... please... I can't hurt her..."

Jimmy: "Just once... Vixie you know you want it..."

Vixen: "No... I can'-" She got cut off and nothing was happening for a while... "You know on other hand... once can't hurt anyone..." and again nothing... I decided to peek in... and saw... both of them kissing... on the lips... my heart started hurting...

I opened the doors and they crashed into the wall... the two of them looked at me... Jimmy with a smirk as he continued kissing Vixen... and Vixen with her eyes wide as she tried to get away from him...

Sylvia: "Sorry... wrong doors!!!" I rushed back to kitchen... tears flying in the air with each step I made...

How could you... how could you do this to me!

I ran outside hearing Vixen's yells of my name behind...

Vixen: "Sylvia WAIT!!!"

Sylvia: "Leave me alone!"

???: "Watch out!" Behind her was Ruby and Summer... I looked forward to see the ground ending... I quickly stopped before I could fall. But the grass was slippery because of the rain so I slipped and... I had to hold onto the cliff otherwise I'd fall and die.

Vixen: "SYLVIA!!!"

Sylvia: "Don't touch me!" I was still crying and then rose petals were seen, then I was safely at the ground. Ruby hugging me.

Ruby: "It's okay Sylvia.... I got you."

Summer: "Why did you run like that?"

I pointed at Vixen.

Sylvia: "You cheater!"

Vixen: "I... I know I did wrong..."

Sylvia: "I don't wanna hear it! How long has it been like this... how long were you with Jimmy behind my back!"

Vixen: "I... I don't remember."

Summer: "Sylvia... Jimmy and Vixen... what did they do."

Vixen: "We... we were kissing and.. Sylvia saw us. I swear it was Jimmy who started."

Sylvia: "Oh I know... but you accepted it." She was silent but looked down.

???: "Sylvia are you okay?" I looked furiously at the voice's owner.

Sylvia: "Get lost! Get lost from here!"

Jimmy: "Come on... you don't mean that!"

Vixen went closer to him as she punched him to the face so hard he fell to the ground.

Vixen: "Are you deaf or something?! She said leave!"

Summer: "Jimmy.... I wasn't expecting you to be like this... you disappointed me... I honestly thought your love for Sylvia is genuine... turns out you're just a filthy cheater."

Jimmy: "Mrs.-"

Summer: "Shut up... and leave my house's grounds otherwise I won't hesitate to send you to Oum."

He stood up, smirked evilly at me but left. Vixen was clenching her fists and crying as well..

Vixen: "I'm sorry.... I knew it was wrong..."

Sylvia: "Shut it... I seriously don't wanna hear it."

Ruby: "Vixen... it's better if you leave her alone right now."

Vixen: "Yeah you're right... just... can I talk to you later Sylvia? I wanna explain everything."

Sylvia: "I don't see a reason why... but... fine... just because I wonder why did you start drinking alcohol."

Vixen: "Sure... well I'll leave now.. to the house."

Summer: "You do that."

Ruby: "Sylvia do you wanna stay here or go back as well..."

Sylvia: "I wanna go back..." They helped me get back to the house...

After a while when I was sitting in the kitchen eating food... along with Summer the rest of my band arrived... Jimmy excluded...

Oh shoot... I forgot to fire him... I hope he'll get the message and never will return...

Alissa: "We're back!"

Blaze: "And we brought some snackies!"

Clementine: "And drinks too."

Ruby: "Why so much?"

Alissa: "Oh we'll have a movie night if you don't mind."

Vixen: "Movie night?"

Clementine: "Oh Ms. Drunkard... you're awake... feel free to join us."

Vixen: "Sure."

Blaze: "Why do you sound sad?"

Vixen: "No reason..."

Sylvia: "Oh so you're lying?"

Alissa: "And why do you sound angry? What happened when we were gone?"

They arrived to the kitchen and saw me.. all of them.

Blaze: "Sylvia your cheeks... were you crying?"

Summer: "Ruby... let's them alone for a while.. how about we continue with the game we were playing... upstairs."

Ruby: "Oh... right." The two of them left while others sat around the table.

Clementine: "So?"

Vixen: "Can I-"

Sylvia: "You said enough! Well... Jimmy cheated on me." That sentance caused various reactions... Clementine remained silent only her jaw open... Alissa seemed shocked, Vixen... looked even more guilty than before and Blaze... well he was ready to kill someone.

Blaze: "Where is he! I'll kill him I swear!"

Alissa: "How could he do that?"

Clementine: "He messed with the wrong people."

Sylvia: "Ask Vixen... she was the one he cheated on me with." Now all eyes were on her as she looked to the ground crying.

Alissa: "VIXEN???!!!! But... you hated him."

Clementine: "How could you do that to your best friend Vixen..."

Blaze: "Vixen... why?"

Vixen: "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..."

Alissa: "Answer me Vixen... how could you when you hated him the most."

She was silent...

Sylvia: "Leave her be... now the thing is... we don't have lyrics maker..."

Clementine: "And you're not going to take Vixen back."

Sylvia: "No... she can rot in hell for all I care.... she betrayed me..."

Vixen: "Sylvia I-"

Clementine: "Not now Vixen..."

Alissa: "How are you holding up?"

Sylvia: "How do you think?"

Clementine: "Badly..."

Vixen: "I won't join you at the movie night... I realize I hurt Sylvia... and that... she doesn't wanna see me right now... I'll be in the room..."

Alissa: "You do that..." Vixen stood up quietly and left... she grabbed a bottle of something and went upstairs...

Clementine: "Change of topic... what are we gonna watch?"

Alissa: "Oooh I heard about that Tides of Change movie... it sounded awesome..."

Blaze: "Yeah it did... or that Necromantic Rose..."

Clementine: "Are those new?"

Alissa: "I heard they are..."

Sylvia: "Well then... what are we waiting for?"

Blaze: "Right... Imma set it up."

He and Alissa went to the living room to set up the TV... while Clementine went to prepare the snacks into bowls.

Steps were heard as we saw Summer arriving.

Summer: "Jeez that girl... seriously Qrow I think I found a 'worthy' opponent for you..."

Sylvia: "What are you doing?"

Summer: "Getting rid of any alcohol Vixen had on herself right now... she shouldn't be drinking any more."

Sylvia: "Oh I see..." There was silence... only packs being opened heard and then them falling into a bowl.

Summer: "You know... what happened right now between you and Vixen... reminds me of that time your dad wasn't talking to his sister."

Sylvia: "He wasn't? Why is that?"

Summer: "I don't wanna confuse your head but let's say she was lying to him... it took some time but... they talked about it... same as you will have to talk with Vixen... neither of you can carry the burden forever... it needs time but... you'll have to have a long talk.."

Alissa: "Hey what's the hold up?! We're ready over here!"

A/N: Hope you enjoyed.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

123K 1.5K 21
Blake Belladonna. A former white fang member. A faunas that tries to move on with her life. A life that is peaceful but unfortunately takes a down tu...
13.8K 187 12
When the ex-heir to the Schnee dust company falls in love with a criminal, what will become of the unlikely duo? Neo x reader (RWBY)
49.8K 558 26
Meet (F/N) (L/N) Former atlas operator that went rogue after Ironwood abandoned him. He doesn't follow anyone but himself that is... Until he is invi...
309K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong