DANGEROUSLY IN LOVE| A Key Gl...

By prettygirlramsey

It get crazy when you really love somebody. And Serenity is the prime example of that when it comes to Key. K... More

DANGEROUSLY IN LOVE Cast/ Description
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
The End

11.

513 27 3
By prettygirlramsey

Mailani "Mae" Cathey
October 11,2019
Serenity House

"Girl yo ass was pose to be out here 5 minutes ago." I yelled at her.

Running, "Girl my bad my hair wasn't cooperating this morning." Laughing.

Shaking my head, "You gone make us late." I said.

Getting in the car, "Uhmmm child I'll just pay the late fee if we are."

I was taking us to our nail appointment that I set for us. Since her birthday tomorrow this was one of my treats I'm giving her. Luckily we made it to our appointment on time.

"Ohhh girl you just know how much I needed these done." Showing her old nails.

Smiling, "Me too." Laughing. "Who all you invited to the dinner?" Asking her.

"You, my granny, Fat, Ju, Tori, and everyone gets a plus one." She said.

Nodding my head, "Uhmmmk."

After we finished with our nails we ended up getting our toes done. Just cause we had extra time before our hair appointment.

"Who is yo plus one?" Asking me.

Looking at her, "My man who else." I said.

Laughing, "Girl I don't know."

Side eyeing me, "You thought it was gone be Markeyvius?" Asking.

Smacking my lips, "Girl no." Laughing.

Playful rolling her eyes, "Uhmmm I guess." Laughing, "Tomorrow should be fun." Smiling.

Nodding her head, "Yep!"

"Did yo pictures come back yet?" Asking.

Pulling out her phone, "Yeah...here they go!" Handing it to me.

I scrolled through the pictures and they was fire. We finished up with our toes and headed to our hair appointments. We got our hair done cause we ain't gone be able to get it done tomorrow. Cause I have a lot of errands to run fa her while she at work. And once she get off she got to go to her makeup appointment. So busy day for both of us.

Serenity Nails:

My Nails:

•SWITCHING POV•

Serenity "Sin" Love
October 12,2019
Home

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday my baby Serenity. Happy birthday to you." My granny bust in my room.

Smiling, "Thank you granny."

She gave me a hug, "You welcome baby." Letting me go. "I know you got a busy day so I'm be helping Mailani." She said.

Nodding my head, "Okay and thank you." I said.

She let me get dress and start getting ready for work. As I got ready I check my birthday post I posted before going to sleep.

INSTAGRAM POST

s.serenityyy

Liked by keyglock and 12,216 others

s.serenityyy   21 never looked so good🥂

view all 3,257 comments

mailanimae  yessss bitch😍 happy birthday bestie🎊
keyglock  happy birthday ma💛

Not my picture going viral but then again why not. Cause I'm just a bad bitch and these pictures prove that. I finished getting ready for work and got a call from Key. At first I wasn't gone answer but since it's my birthday why not. Not gone lie I am starting to miss him just a lil bit though.

PHONE CALL WITH KEY💛

Key💛: Good morning...sorry for calling so early.
Me: You good! I was getting ready for work.
Key💛: You working on yo birthday? That's just crazy.
Me: I mean I gotta make money somehow.
Key💛: If you was back with me you wouldn't have to worry bout working.
Me: Bye Markeyvius!
Key💛: I'm just playing but happy birthday Serenity.
Me: Thanks Key!
Key💛: You welcome. Enjoy yo day beautiful!
Me: Thanks and I will.
Key💛: Talk to you uhmm whenever.
Me: Okay.

PHONE CALL WITH KEY💛

We hung up and I grabbed everything I needed before heading out to work. I'm really hoping and praying everything go as plan.

•AT MY DINNER•

I got here early with Mae, Trey, and my granny so I could take some pictures. Mae also took some pictures and posted them before everybody got here. I was excited to see everyone except for Tori and Fat plus ones.

"Why that bitch here?" Mae asked me.

Trying to shrug it off, "Uhmmm I don't know."

Walking up to us, "Happy birthday girl!" Tori handed me a bag.

Taking it, "Thanks." We hugged.

"You welcome." Smiling.

Tori nudge Kay, "Uhmm hey Serenity and Mae. Happy birthday." Smiling.

"Thanks." I said.

It was awkward and I wasn't feeling that. So I just walked over to Fat and Ju.

Smiling, "Heyyyy!" Waving at them.

"Wassam sis!" Fat said hugging me.

Hugging him back, "Nothing much." Turning to Ju, "Ju bug!" Getting happy to see him.

Hugging me, "Hey Sin!" He said.

"Happy birthday!" They said together.

"Thanks." I said.

Playfully hitting me, "My dawg finally 21." Fat said.

"Yeah...yo girl ain't a youngin no mo!" I said.

We talked fa a few uhmmm Woo apologized to me and gave me a birthday gift. We sat down at the table and order our food. The vibes were really good til Kay weird ass started being a weirdo.

"Why she keep mugging you?" Mae whispered to me.

Shrugging my shoulders, "Girl I don't know nor do I care."

"Can I slap the bitch at the end of the night?" Looking at me.

Laughing, "No girl."

"Why?" Asking.

Shaking my head, "Cause I wanna enjoy my birthday." I said. Grabbing her hand, "And don't want NO drama." I said.

Rolling her eyes, "Fine."

She let it go and we continued with my dinner. And now it's time to open presents.

"Okay well let's go ahead and start opening gifts before they bring out the cake." Mae stood up.

My granny started handing me gifts from the people who brought me stuff. Woo gave me $500 and YSL perfume, Ju brought me an apple watch and some Jordan 3s, Granny got me roses and a handmade quilt with some of my favorite pictures of us. Fat brought me some diamond earrings and a JWB Cristal 28 watch, Tori got me a Michael Kors purse, and Mae brought me an iPad and some New Balances. I didn't except anything from Trey or Kay. But Trey brought me some of my favorite snacks and 2 bottles of liquor.

"I want to say thank you to everybody who attended my dinner. It truly means the world to me and so far this has been the best birthday." Looking around. "Uhmm I do have a sprinter van for anyone who wants to come out tonight with me. Just meet up at my house by 10:30 at the latest 11." Sitting down.

Waving the waitress over, "Can you please bring out the cake?" My granny asked.

"Yes ma'am!" Nodding her head.

She went to get the cake and we just started to straighten up. Once we done cutting the cake we leaving. She brought out the cake and they sing happy birthday after lighting the candles. Afterwards we paid and left to go to my house.

•At Home•

"Girl I'm glad they came through with the sprinter." Pulling up to my house.

Unbuckling, "Girl me too cause if they didn't I was gone be piss."

Parking, "I'm already knowing." Turning off the car, "You wanna bring yo gifts in now?" Asking.

"We can." Getting out.

We grabbed them and tried to ring the doorbell since our hands were full. But we had to kick it since we couldn't reach it.

Door opened, "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Mae started yelling. Surprised, "AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Looking at me. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Jumping up and down. "BITCHHHHHH!" Finnah drop my presents.

"Watch your mouth Mailani and stop all that screaming." Granny came up to the door. Staring at us, "Y'all just gone stand there and let out my good air or come in?" Asking.

We walked in and put my gifts on the couch. I was shock but also uncomfortable with him being here and I don't know why. I just got this weird feeling and I don't know if it's good or bad.

"Mailani I can't get no hey or nothing." He said to her.

Laughing, "Nah I wanna know why you here?" Eyeing him.

"Mind yo business!" He said.

With they lil back and forth I decided to go in my room to change. I couldn't even get out my dress.

Knocking and opening my door, "Serenity I n..." Key started to say.

"Did yo ass just knock and enter like you own this place?" Asking him.

Walking in, "Obviously."

Pushing him back out, "I'm need you to try again." Trying to close the door.

Putting his foot in the doorway, "Serenity come on na."

"Try again and I MIGHT let you in." I said.

He moved his foot so I could close the door. I sightly leaned against the door.

He knocked, "Serenity can I come in?"

"Who is it?" Playing with him.

Twisting the knob, "Come on na!" Smacking his lips, "You playing but I'm being serious."

Laughing, "Come on!"

He came in and shut the door behind him. I started looking fa my club outfit.

"Question?" I said.

"Wassup." He said.

Sighing, "Why are you here?" Asking.

"I came to celebrate my girl birthday." I could hear the seriousness in his voice.

Trying not to laugh, "And who would yo girl be?" Questioning.

"Serenity Jade Love." He said.

I could help but laugh, "Last time I check she got dump by Markeyvius LaShun Cathey MONTHS ago." Looking through my heels.

Smacking his lips, "Come on Serenity...how much more do you need to hear me beg fa you back?"

Shrugging my shoulders, "A lifetime I guess." Picking my shoes out. I could feel how close he got, "Can you back up some?" Mugging up.

Turning me around, "No...not til we actually sit and talk bout this." Grabbing my hands.

Trying to pull away, "Not tonight cause I wanna continue to be happy and not sad, mad, upset, or confused anymore." I said.

"Why talking to me bout it can't make you happy?" Asking with a serious face.

Rolling my eyes, "Cause that situation cuts SUPER deep and it's WAYYYY more than you think." Clearing my throat. "Can you please go so I could change?" Asking.

Letting my hands go, "Yeah." Scratching his head, "Is it okay if I come at least celebrate with you at the club?" Sounding sad.

"Yeah Markeyvius." I said.

He walked out the room and Mae came in being nosy per usual. I didn't tell her anything cause I really didn't wanna keep reliving a moment I always relive in my head. Just for once I wanna keep it off my mind.

•SWITCHING POV•

Kaylee "Kay" Grey
October 12,2019
Car

"Girl she must be fucking one of them Paper Route niggas!" Telling Tori.

Sounding confused, "And why you say well think that?"

Rolling my eyes, "Cause all them niggas brought her expensive gifts and shit." I said. "What group of niggas who friends buy a bitch those gifts?" I said.

Focusing on the road, "Kay stop calling her a bitch." She said. "I thought you said you wanted to rekindle y'all friendship?"

Getting annoyed, "I did but it seems like she still on the same hoe shit." I said. Shaking her head, "Why the fuck you shaking yo head?" Questioning her.

"Kaylee you up here calling Serenity all types of bitches and hoes cause niggas brought her BIRTHDAY presents." She said. "You must've forgot she been cool with them niggas since she got cool with Mae." Stopping at the red light. "If you feel like this then I don't think it's a good idea to go to the club anymore."

Confused, "And why is that?"

"Cause obviously you still mad over the Kel situation even though he yo man now." She said.

Smacking my lips, "Ain't nobody mad over that situation. It was just the principle of the situation...you know!" I said.

Pulling off, "Like I said I don't think we should go."

"Girl I'm going!" Texting Kel.

"Why if you don't like her?" Asking me.

Turning to her, "Cause EVERYTHING is free and already paid fa so why the fuck not."

Tori just got quiet and drove us to her house til we gotta meet up. Ever since she became back cool with Serenity her ass been acting different.

•SWITCHING POV•

Serenity "Sin" Love
October 12,2019
Home

"Serenity do you want a piece of a cake?" Granny asked me.

"Yeah." I said.

I went in the kitchen to get my piece of cake and why Key ass in there with my granny talking. This is so weird cause when and how they got close after we broke up.

"Here you goooo...." Turning around. "Girl the whole damn Memphis is gone see what God gave you." Looking at my outfit.

Taking my plate, "Granny!!" I said.

"Markeyvius you see how Serenity trying to give me a heart attack." Holding her chest.

He let out a lil laugh, "I see!" Shaking his head.

"Want me to cover up or change til I leave?" Asking.

Walking to the fridge, "No I'll be in my room so y'all could have fun." Grabbing a water.

She walked out the kitchen leaving me and Key in there. I could feel him staring at me so I awkwardly sat down.

"Ohhhh Serenity!" Mae called out.

Eating my cake, "Huh?"

"Girl you look da fuck good but why you dress already?" Asking.

"I wanted to try my outfit on but my granny fixed me a piece of cake." I said. Getting up, "I'm finnah go out my robe on til it's time to go." Going to my room.

I put my robe on and went back to eat my cake. As I walked to the kitchen Key was opening the door fa Woo, Fat, and Ju.

"Heyyy y'all!" Waving at them.

We all gather in the kitchen and ate cake. Mae started playing music on the tv. And we started making drinks and taking a couple of shots. I texted Tori to see how far they was. She said they was pulling up. I went to unlock the door and let them in. I wasn't expecting Shae to be with them cause we ain't talk in a VERY long time. I'm just praying no weird vibes for the rest of the night. We all took a couple more shots and eventually loaded up in the sprinter. I knew I ain't wanna get fucked up so I took one more shot before we made it to the club.

Slapped and rubbed my ass, "Girl yo ass look fat." Mae showed me a picture.

Ju looked at me and Key laughed a lil before putting his head down. One thing bout Ju is he gone be petty. We pulled up to the club and got out. We ain't have to wait in the long line since I was on the VIP list. They brought us to our section and we started the turn up.

•Later On In The Club•

I was twerking and grinding on Mae. The whole time I felt Key just staring at me. We was honestly in our own world. When turn up music came on obviously we went by the niggas but besides that it was just us two. I tried my best to get Tori to come over by us but she ain't wanna leave Kaylee and Shayla for some reason. A turn up song came back on so we went back over to them. I know I'm not in the right mindset right now but I do miss him. This liquor ain't making me feel any better it's making it worst.

So I stood next to him, "Having fun?"

"I mean it's cool." Shrugging his shoulders.

Pulling him down to my height, "You staying with me tonight?" Asking.

Chuckling, "You drunk?!" Asking.

"Maybe...maybe not! So are you?" Asking.

Fixing my hair, "If you want me to."

"OH SHIT!" Ju said loud as fuck.

We just ignored him, "I'm the one who asked the question."

"I can." Smirking at me.

Raising my eyebrow, "You can? Do you want to or not?" Asking.

"Yeah." Licking his lips.

We got face to face so close to the point we almost kissed. But Mae came and dragged me away.

"DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT FALL INTO THAT TRAP BABYGIRL!" Snapping in my face.

Smirking, "What if I'm the one setting the trap?"

"Serenity...are you trying to set my brother up?" Asking.

Shaking my head, "No I just miss him. I'm tired of playing hard to get." Laughing.

Just stared at me for like 5 seconds before busting out laughing, "Gurl that ain't yo head talking that's yo pussy talking."

"Maybe but I am though." I said.

Scratching her eye, "Okay well tell miss kitty to calm down til you get home." Laughing.

"Why you laughing?" Confused.

Shaking her head, "Cause not too long ago it was fuck that nigga." Rubbing my shoulders, "But let's talk bout that another time so let's just finish turning up!"

•SWITCHING POV•

Kaylee "Kay" Grey
October 13,2019
Club

"Y'all not tired of just sitting off to the side?" Tori asked us.

Looking round, "Nope!"

"Now you know I don't do clubs." Shae said.

Tori rolled her eyes, "So why you told me you wanted to come?" Asking.

"The shit was FREE...duhh!" Shae said.

Looking round the section when I saw Serenity and Key basically all over each other. I just hitting the fuck outta Shae leg and Tori noticed.

"Why is you hitting her?" Asking.

Pointing, "Now we know which one of these niggas she fucking on. I told you she had to be fucking on one of them." Turning their attention to Key and Serenity.

I had to tell Kel what the fuck I just found out bout his ex bitch. We literally tell each other everything and I really like it. I tried to take a pic to send to him but Mae pulled her away and Tori got mad.

Waving her hand in front my camera, "Why is you trying to take a picture of them?" Questioning me.

"Cause I can now is it a problem?" Catching an attitude.

Mugging up, "No but that shit is weird."

We kinda got in a argument bout that but I don't care. If she wanna be that bitch friend so bad she can. One thing I ain't gone do is fake the funk fa no bitch.

•SWITCHING POV•

Mailani "Mae" Cathey
October 13,2019
Club

The club was finnah close in a hour and I'm ready to go. But Serenity is really enjoying herself so I could wait. Ughhh and here come these bitches!

Watching Serenity leaning against the rail, "Gurl you is wilding!" Kay said.

I could tell Kay and Shae ass was judging her cause you could Sin was drunk but not sloppily drunk.And the thought of it made me mad cause come knowing she was gone be drunk fa her birthday especially the 21st.

Raising my eyebrow up, "You need some water." Shae added on.

Tori grabbed Serenity hand, "Do you need anything?" Walking her to the couch.

"No I'm good." Scratching her ear.

"Okay." Tori sat on the other side of me.

Me and Tori just sat on the couch vibing while Sin was on her phone texting. And honestly Tori isn't as bad as I thought she was. Like a cool 25 to 30 minutes passed. Something just told me to look up and listen to what Kay and Shae was saying. Cause they was being weird it's like they will take a couple steps towards Sin but quickly step back when I glance at them. They a bunch of weirdos so now I that peep game. I gotta be on my toes now with these hoes.

"I'm on whatever you on." Shae tried to whisper to Kay.

Reading her lips, "I'm ready whenever you ready."

Getting up, "And what y'all pose to be ready fa?" Peeping game.

Tori got in between us, "Why the fuck you in our conversation?" Kay getting buck.

Taking my heels off, "Like I said what yo pose to be ready fa?!" Standing on my words.

I guess the niggas realized something was going on cause they rushed over there.

"Y'all good?" Fat asked.

Kay smirked, "Yeah." Before walking away

Her and Shae walked away so we just assumed they was going back to their seats but NOOOOO they wasn't. They literally started punching on Serenity who was on her phone with her head down. I seen red and nothing after that. It was darkness for a while and when I came to we was outside.

•SWITCHING POV•

Julian "Ju" Roberts
October 13,2019
Club

Out the corner of my eye I just seen them two hoes jumping on Serenity. Serenity dropped her phone and drink. Serenity did tried to fight back but she was drunk as fuck. So what she could do wasn't much. Mae went crazy started punching the brown skin one with them hard bitches. The girl they came with tried getting the dark skin girl off of Serenity but she turned on her and they started fighting. Now normally I don't hit bitches but they ain't finnah jump on my homegirl in front of me. I tried but something in me couldn't hit them bitches but I did break it up. Fat tossed the dark skin bitch to the other couch. Security came and threw us out for them fighting. Even though it seemed like everything was happening in slow motion it wasn't it actually. Everything happened in a minute or two.

"Let me go!" Serenity trying to get out of Key grip.

"No you drunk." Trying to calm her down.

Clawing at his hands, "Markeyvius let me the FUCK GO!" Getting mad.

Sighing, "No now get in the sprinter." Trying to push her in there.

"Where that bitch at?" Trying to get out the sprinter.

Security walking up to us, "Y'all got to go or we calling the police."

Nodding our head, "Alright!"

Mae walked to the sprinter but something in her seemed to snapped so she tried to run to the girl.

Running into Woo, "Calm yo ass down!" Grabbing her and taking her in the sprinter.

I don't know how them bitches was getting home but the girl they rode with got in the sprinter with us. Serenity was so pissed off she tried fighting Key fa holding her down.

"Serenity chill!" I said.

Snapping her neck at me, "THEM BITCHES JUMP ME SO NO!"

Jumping back a lil, "We know but you don't need to fight Key." I said.

"Do you want me to fight you instead?" Trying to come at me.

Putting my hands up, "Nope!" I just surrender. Turning to her homegirl, "Has she always been like this?" Asking the girl.

Nodding her head, "It use to be worst in high school." She said.

"How much worst?" Questioning.

Clearing her throat, "Uhmmm let's just anything that was in her way was either getting slapped or punched on or hell sometimes things thrown at them." She said.

"Damn." Shaking my head.

Looking at her nails, "Y'all think she bad just wait til her granny find out." Putting her head down.

This night ain't never gone end. Everybody trying to fight and I ain't got time to go to jail. I only seen Sin go crazy with anything that got to do with Key so I can just imagine this.

•SWITCHING POV•

Serenity "Sin" Love
October 13,2019
Home

As soon as I walked in, "Where them bitches at?" My granny said.

"We don't know they ain't ride with us." Key said.

She grabbed her keys, "Serenity come on...we finnah go find them bitches."

I tried to followed her, "Ms. Lottie!" Key grabbed me, "Serenity ain't in the right mind to fight. She is drunk." He said.

Looking at him crazy, "So you think I'm let them bitches get away with that shit?" Questioning him.

"No...I'm just saying let them fight tomorrow once she is sober." Trying to reason with her.

Turning to me, "Go drink water! You need to be sober by the morning." Putting her keys down. "And close my damn door." Walking to her room.

Fat closed the door and I grabbed two water bottles before going in my room. I was honestly just irritated and ready to fight but Key was right I'm drunk and don't need to be fighting. Cause drunk me MIGHT just get my ass beat. Mae gave everyone covers and I went to my room. I took my makeup off and took a quick shower before putting my robe on.

"You good?" Key came in.

Wrapping my hair up, "No but I gotta deal with it."

"I know but why yo ass tried to fight me?" Closing the door.

Sitting on my bed, "Cause you wouldn't let me go fight them bitches." I said.

"Why would I if you drunk?" Looking at me.

Shrugging my shoulders, "I don't know."

"My point. And I ain't know Ms.Lottie get down like that." He said.

Laughing, "Ohhhh trust me...you don't know my family. Let's just be happy she ain't call my mama." I said.

Standing over me, "You don't talk bout yo mama." He said.

"Cause I chose not too but uhmm I need sleep so I could be prepared fa tomorrow." Laying down.

He went to the corner of my room and grabbed a bag. Once he started taking his clothes and shit out I realized it was his.

"Why yo bag in my room?" Asking. "And why you assumed you'll be staying here?" Asking.

Walking in the bathroom, "Yo granny told me I could stay." Winking at me. "Didn't you just say at the club you wanted me to stay the night?"

Rolling my eyes, "Shut up." Laying down.

He went to take a shower and I drunk my water. When he got out I tried going to sleep but I couldn't sleep fa some reason. So I just watched youtube til I fell asleep.

INSTAGRAM POST

s.serenityyy

Liked by mailanimae and 9,321 others

s.serenityyy  livin' my life like its golden #21st #libraszn

view all 2,521 comments

mailanimae  servin' looks all szn🥵
torianaa_.  BIG 21🎉

INSTAGRAM STORY

mailanimae

• Why Kay and Shae ass so weird?

•Why go out with girls you don't like?

• Not Serenity wanting Key back now. Girl stand up!

• Not granny trying to go fight them bitches.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

890K 41.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
86.2K 3.3K 29
Ameriyan Doctrine was a typical sweet girl. She was sweet on some days and mean on other days. Her mother moved her out to Atlanta to change her live...
677K 41.4K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
11.2K 282 24
Ivy Jones is a freelance photographer. She has her life sorted out but one day she's given an opportunity to become a photographer for a new project...