The Power of The Omnitrix

By basicccjr

Zach Harper is the wielder of a more advanced omnitrix that has way more features and has the master control... More

bio
Bio 2
Omnitrix info
omnitrix's playlists
Chapter 1- Meeting new people at UA
chapter 2- First day in UA
chapter 3
additional aliens
additional aliens 2
additional aliens 3
additional aliens 4
Chapter 4- Meeting The Pro Heroes
Zach VS Malware
Unstable Experiment
Going Full Hero Mode
Green and Red
The Ultimate Clash
chapter 5- another day at school
Chapter 6 - Chatting with Pros
Another Timeline??
Another Timeline- Part 2
Mother Bio
Not a Chapter
Chapter 7 - Chatting with Pros again..
Hero Internship
Training with Mentor Ryukyu!
Class-1A Reunion with Zach
Hanging out with two beauties
Alien X?!

suit bio

724 3 0
By basicccjr

Hero costume

enables the wearer to mimic a selection of super-abilities of his aliens through the use of high-powered Galvan and Cerebrocrustecean technology

Zach manufactures 99% of the parts he uses in the gear himself

made up of a variety of robotics, including Amazo tech. Zach designed his suit to know his plans and moves, as well as to make him stronger and faster in human form. is also specifically equipped to combat the members of Class 1A despite it's deadly functionalities, It is not designed to kill.

Zach created a massive sonic cannon, and mounted it on the suit's shoulder,  allowing to stun and cause panic in the ranks of the enemy, before closing in with a custom-designed ballistic-shield to engage and crush the debilitated foes in close range.

The suit is made of a graphene armour exoskeleton, this suit possessed 1020 HD Retinal imaging, night vision. The exoskeleton possessed a defibrillator to act as an ambulatory response system. At the trapezieus, the exoskeleton had flashers and strobes, also on the rear. Bundled into the vanes of the exoskeleton was a remote override operating system. In the armor's many systems was a neural guidance system, a vocal projection system, an audio defense system and a retractable thermo-resist blackout visor. On the shoulders were retractable multi-response rocket launchers, which also contained live round magazines, armor pierces, smoke pulses and tear gas. The arms possessed cannons, fire heat and sonics as well as mech ventilation and exhaust manifold. Also in the arms was the programming for the mech's camouflage capabilities. The fingers were built with a 100 pounds per square inch tactile response prosthesis and could deploy a cape-shaped bomb shield. The legs contained nitrous oxide propulsion, ejector/rocket thrust boots and anti-grav magnivolt all terrain stabilizers. The back of the mech contained a rechargeable hybrid power cell fuel pack while the front had a spina link digital core processor.

 the armor possesses immense levels of strength and durability, though it could barely withstand a blow from Mjolnir. It also possesses various weapons, including missile batteries and guns powerful enough to hurt the Hulk and devastate a large area. On its palms are energy weapons. It's capable of interplanetary flight, traveling from Earth to the Black Hand of God in a short amount of time. The armor was also designed to absorb and withstand large amounts of gamma energy, enabling it to shield Zach from a gamma explosion with the power of approximately 3000 Gamma Bombs, though the armor was heavily damaged.

The suit's sonar negated Predator's advantage of turning invisible, besides giving Zach added strength for hand-to-hand combat. Coupled with armor that blocked Predator's sharp blades

It has an improved exo-system in order to withstand the cold and heat related repulsors to burn off excess ice or frost. It is naturally bulkier than the basic armor but it is required for its intended purpose.

The armored suit could notably adapt to all systems that tried to detect it. After that, it would adjust itself to remain undetected

The armor includes magnetic repulsors housed in the palm of each glove, an electric discharge can generate a massive electric shock on command by generating up to 100,000 Megavolts of pure energy that can be fired from the armor's fingers, and an modular electro-blaster that is magnetically clipped onto the armor's magnetic wrist holder, The palm repulsors were also capable to emit a form of ice or polymer to lock an opponent in place

The armor has an entire arsenal of weapons to fight monsters and the supernatural 

The armor had oversize gauntlets with wrist-top projectors. They could also be remotely controlled by Zach when not attached to the suit. Wide angle repulsors fired over more surface area. Unibeam and pulse bolts seemed standard.

The gauntlets could also fire fine-focus lasers, tractor beams, a heat beam, cryonics and acid. The armor's surface could also heat up to the point of melting confiscated weapons.

The shoulder pack can deploy Gatling guns, a box rocket launcher, a pulse cannon, and a plasma cannon.

Various munitions are available: depleted uranium, high explosive, concussion, thermite, tear gas, tracer, flare, smoke, anti-tank, anti-ship, flame, fire suppressant, radio repeater or sub-nuke. Several non-lethal options were later added into the suit's MK II: baton, sabot, and rubber slugs for the cannon, concussion pulses from the hands, and strobes via the unibeam.

Boot jets incorporated gyro-stabilization and 'magnetibrakes.'

Inertial dampeners prevent projectiles from ricocheting off the armor.

Improved software included threat analysis.

The suit possesses blasters on its gauntlets, and a gatling gun and a rocket launched mounted on each shoulder. Additional cannons can extend from the shoulders, the pectorals, the hips and the abdomen, as well as a unibeam from the chest. The suit is equipped with a variety of projectile weapons, including pulse bolts, sonic generators, mini-guns, flash bombs, incendiary bombs, and missiles.  an EMP generator that can shut down electronic devices within a 500-yard radius (the armor can reboot itself within minutes). On one occasion, the shoulder-mounted blaster has been modified to fire rounds of the S.P.I.N. power neutralizer darts. The armor's right gauntlet and left kneeguard possess retractable steel knives, the armor has temporary upgrades provided the suit with more weaponry, including a chain gun, several multi-missiles, a secondary minigun, and a flash pulse missile to blind enemies

The armor possesses both heavy-duty offensive capabilities and conventional repulsor weaponry. As part of its arsenal, the armor features tasers and shoulder-mounted retractile guns. In some instances, the armor can be seen sporting a shoulder-mounted gun and even dual shoulder-mounted missile launchers.

 A deflector pulse can push objects away from the armor. 

Defensively, EMP shielding was improved. The basic forcefield used wave algorithms to randomly change its frequency. A small energy shield could be emitted from the gauntlets. Backup forcefields could also be used to cover armor breaches

Beta particle generator and solar converters for the power-source; this model is improved to compensate for the added weight and power needs.

A carbon dioxide mix was used for improved underwater propulsion. A searchlight for was also available for underwater missions.

Utility tools in the left sleeve could be used for repairs, bomb disposal, or other tasks.

A number of software upgrades were included in the armor, particularly in the sensor array and diagnostics. Notably, the incorporation of GPS technology and an ionic mist spray used to mark objects.

The suit's exterior is resistant enough to endure attacks from the high-tech security systems of . It can protect its user both underwater and in high altitudes. The armor additionally possesses a stealth mode that renders it virtually invisible. Emergency supplies are also included within the armor.

The suit comes equipped with a protocol of manual ejection. If necessary, when this mechanism is activated and as soon as its user is expelled.

The armor is covered with an experimental compression gel before launching. It uses a booster rig with solid-fuel rockets rather than its own supply to leave Earth's atmosphere.

 the suit can use compressed gas maneuvering pods. Retro burst stabilizers located at the knees and hips help maintain attitude control.

The armor's sytems are operated using a cybernetic link to Rhodes himself and they include a targeting computer, radar and environment sensors and a sophisticated subspace/satellite radio communication array, which can also detect local radio signals. The suit's computer displays can be projected from the armor using holographic generators, which can be presumably reconfigured to alter the armor's appearance. The armor is specially coated to resist radar detection and targeting locks. The armor also contains life support systems, including an hour's worth of air supply and can be sealed for space and underwater travel. The suit possesses a invulnerability against electromagnetic pulses, which completely protects it from shutting down.

the armor includes two shoulder-mounted retractable tri-barrel rocket launchers and missile launchers in the back of the hands. The armor can also deploy six small waldoes from the lower torso, the upper arms and the back that can fire energy beams

The armor possesses boot- and palm-mounted repulsor beams, vibro-shock gauntlets, shoulder-mounted miniguns, a shoulder-mounted energy cannon, and wrist-mounted sonic emitters designed to separate symbiotes from their hosts. The Virus Armor is powerful enough to go toe-to-toe with and even severely injure him; and its armaments are powerful enough to breach the defences of The Maker's fortified base of operations - which the evil Reed Richards boasted could withstand an assault from an army - with minimal-to-no damage.

It possesses pulse bolts and explosive 'concussion buds.'

It possesses various sensors including a radar, sonar, infrared, ultrasound and a thermal scan.

In addition to standard sonics, a "sonic ramshot" could now be fired.

Explosive and tear gas pellets were stored in the left gauntlet. Flame-retardant foam was also stored.

Sensor upgrades included a Combex/Sonar system and seismographs.

Probes launched from the gauntlets provide many functions: they have limited repulsors of their own, image inducers, a sensor array, and can detonate as "smart bombs."

The Armor has expanded energy reserves, which can be directed to flight systems. The result is a more energy efficient propulsion system, and consequently greater operation range

Miscellaneous equipment includes computer systems with radio communications (with a built-in radio antenna and sensors, a generator of high-frequency waves, powerful magnets, a drill, magnetic grapplers (to hold on to metallic surfaces), and a small diamond-edged blade concealed in the right hand thumb that can be activated by applying pressure in the finger's stud. Some of these sub-miniature devices were located in the armor's flexible belt-buckle.

Enhanced Exoskeleton: an enhanced exoskeleton which not only greatly improves his strength, stamina, and durability, but did not even slightly hinder his mobility, speed and agility as well as had highly advanced weapons built into it. Zach's suit allows him to glide through the air. This puts him far beyond Batman who despite being as skilled, lacks any superhuman powers. Zach's armor appears to give him greatly enhanced strength since he is able to directly trade blows with Wonder Woman for brief periods. During his sparring with Batman, he states if Superman fought him he would be evenly matched.

Pursuit Mode: Wheels grow out of the boots and thrusters in the back propel the armor forward.

Submarine Mode: An oxygen tank grows out of the back and a breathing mask grows on the face.

Flight Mode: A high-powered rocket builds out of the back.

Enhanced Blunt Force durability: The armor is able to protect its user from a range of blunt force attacks, often times with little to no exterior damage. It has survived multiple hits from the likes of Regent, with the strength of everyone living in China

Enhanced Energy Durability: The armor provides durability against a wide range of energy attacks, such as heat from both the 's flames and free-falling friction (albeit temporarily), weapons made from Darkforce energy, Hyperion's atomic vision lasers, being frozen in Iceman's ice, sonic attacks that were able to damage buildings.

Body Armor: The costume is made ​​of a lightweight and durable material, which is intertwined with synaptic relays to increase their formidable fighting prowess and covered with microscopic nano-bites to affect the opponent's brain. The armor is also able to fly through the manipulation of magnetic forces and generate force fields.

Chameleon Device: Zach used the device to pass by Clayface and infiltrate the Secret Society, the device allows him to imitate the voice and facial mannerisms of a person.

Computerized Helmet: Is connected to his brain and central nervous system.

Download Capabilities: Able to download any kind of information into his brain and download movements, mannerisms, and fighting styles into his central nervous system. He has been able to download the Watchtower's schematics onto a CD and from there download them straight into his brain which allows him to automatically know where everything is in the Watchtower. Has been able to download a CD into his central nervous system that contains 30 of the World's Best Martial Arts Masters, one of them being Batman's fighting style.

Hypnosis: By flickering the lights at a rate of 10 cycles per second, he can induce hypnosis.

Neural Chaff: Given off by the helmet, neural chaff disorganizes thought processes. It interferes with brain electricity. It is like giving thoughts the 'flu'. Exclusively used against heroes like Green Lantern who needs to concentrate to use his ring.

Memory Enhancement: Enhances his short-term memory.

Pain Killers: His helmet releases endorphin to take care of any pain he feels.

Fistigons: are weaponized high-tech gauntlets that can shoot out flames and construct the flames into various shapes or patterns, can release some type of energy blasts, can emit concussive energy blasts

Neuro-Kinetic Interface: The neuro-kinetic interface also the armor to respond to its wearers thoughts and emotions almost instantaneously. It is capable of forming various weapons; for example, it might manifest spikes if someone tries to grab it. It can also drastically alter the appearance of the armor. The armor is so advanced that it can upgrade it's circuitry in real time. While fighting Electro, the armor's circuitry altered itself to absorb and redirect Electro's energy bolts. The armor can also heal some puncture wounds.

Chronal Programming: Similar to Kang's Time Chair, the armor can create temporal divergences, giving him the ability to travel through and manipulate time.  the armor may be able to travel through time as seen needing Kang's Time Chair. However, the armor is capable of summoning the chair.

Shape-shifting: Zach can use his psionic powers to create new technologies and adaptive equipment for the armor, or to modify existing devices within the armor and alter its shape, in any way that he can conceive. For example, he has caused part of the armor's body to become a cannon and a weapon capable of discharging living light. When the armor flies, he can cause its arms to become wings or extend them from his back and a rudder to appear on its feet. He has also caused a drill to emerge from the armor's feet and has created weaponry adapted to face whatever foe is being confronted. Zach is able to alter the armor as needed such as forming weapons or adapting sensors, in addition by drawing upon outside material, he can increase the size of the armor to unknown limits.

Technological Interface: The armor can download/upload massive amounts of data with its complex hard drive and is capable of overriding security systems.

Wide range Sensors: The armor's sensors can read energies from other realities and atomic radiation.

Durability: The armor is fashioned of a high-strength titanium alloy and an omni-harmonic mesh provides cloaking and sound canceling abilities. It is strong enough to resist the fire-based attacks of the Human Torch, in part because Zach has improved the armor to protect him against the Fantastic Four.

Speed: The armor utilizes aluminum and titanium steel to produce a lighter overall armor and to protect Zach better in combat. The result is a suit that is much faster and more aerodynamic.

Iron Sight:  a network of drone cameras designed by to guard and control districts in the city, using information gathered by the citizen's phones, cameras, etc., the Iron Sight drones are capable for facial recognition and tracking.

Video Communicator: Built into the right wrist is a video communicator, which he can use to stay in contact with his bases from any point on Earth, also which he can use to stay in contact with his bases from any point in the time-stream.

Concussive Blasts: Concussive bolts of force can be fired from the gauntlets of the armor, though only generates force blasts when it is not being worn.

Atomic powered blaster: A different bolt that can be shot from the fingertip of his right gauntlet.

Electrical Field: Also known as Electrical Force Field, the Electro-Magnetic Amplifier and Neural Disruptor, this mechanism allows Zach to generate a point-blank electric shock causing enormous damage to anyone daring enough to touch Zach - for example, someone in melee with him. It also affects, to a lesser extent, nearby people not in direct contact with Zach 's armor. Anyone affected is susceptible to falling unconscious. Zach used this device to knock down Denki and even Midoriya who had resisted previous attacks.

Force-Field: The suit's best defense is the force-field generated by the armor, which has a maximum radius of eight feet (and so can encompass others); Zach cannot attack without lowering his force-field. At one point, 's used his control of electromagnetic frequency to externally override Zach's Armor's (apparently operated by at that point) force-field mechanism, disabling it.

Technopathy: Ability to merge with any technology and repair it. or to upgrade technology.

Teleportation: the armor has the ability to teleport throughout the galaxy.

Optic Beam: the Armor is able to shoot a optic beam like a Galvanic Mechamorph's optic beam.

Enhanced Durability: Retaliator Armor was able to survive multiple hits from a prime 10 year old Tetramand, and was able to survive Tetrax falling onto him in the Omnitrix simulation of Petropia, it was also able to survive a To'kustars step but it was flattened.

Hydrokinesis: Retaliator Armor can shoot water via making a exit hole it can also freeze this water, and can even freeze a 10 year old prime Pyronite.

Claws: the Armor seems to be able to make a claw that can grip onto a partly frozen Pyronite and the claw can also extend.

Video Display: It seems has if the armor can play video through a hologram 

Wireless Activation: the armor showed that it was able to activate a self destruct sequence on Azmuth's ship when pinned to the wall, it is unknown how he did this.

Energy Cuff: the armor can release a Energy cuff of sorts that was able to lock Ben and Gwen together by the stomach by launching it at them and pushing them back.

Plumber Map: A map that shows all Plumber base locations.

Hidden Gun Compartment: In the right leg, is a hidden compartment that held a gun.

Grappling Cable: A high-tensile strength cable with a spike at the end to attach onto things.

Flamethrowers: can expel a superheated plume of flames.

Gyro Blades: Reconfigures the paneling along the sides of  to emit a powerful energy beam.

Laser Turrets: Turrets deploy from the back of the armor that can fire laser blasts.

Plasma Cannon: A narrow, cylindrical apparatus that deploys out of the side of the armorr and can produce a powerful plasma discharge.

Stealth: the armor integrates principles commonly used in stealth aircraft and other anti-radar-detection systems, as well as color camouflaging technology, and is primarily used for sensor invisibility. The armor features several angled surfaces, as well as radar absorbent materials, that make it virtually invisible to enemy early-warning systems. A chrome colored coating on the armor can darken or lighten to match the environment and make the armor harder to see from a distance, with its specialization in sensor invisibility, the armor is most useful for undetected flight and remaining undetected by enemies on large battlefields. It maintains an exceptionally small (if at all detectable) radar crosshair while in flight and it can lighten or darken its visual color to blend into its environment, making it harder for human enemies to distinguish from a distance, specializing in maximized concealment, the armor was designed to integrate advanced stealth technology into the Armor's systems. This suit contained an advanced cloaking system that helped it evade various enemy early warning systems. The armor also seemed to possess advanced color camouflaging technology, as it could appear in the classic , as well as turning completely black to help conceal itself in dark environments.

 While it maintains many of the same capabilities as previous versions of the armor, including some degree of superhuman strength and bullet-proof durability, the Armor is much slimmer and lighter than most  armors, allowing a higher degree of mobility, movement speed, and reflexes than the other suits. While the suit contains the standard repulsor technology present in earlier suits, which serves as the suit's main weapons and allows for sustained flight, the suit does not contain any of the ordinance or laser weapons found in earlier models of the suit, instead the suit had retractable arm mounted blades which would glow with Repulsor Energy. This suit also had less armor than previous models, as can be seen easily tearing the armor plates and gauntlets apart. The Armor is more suitable for hand-to-hand combat, as reduced weight grants higher agility and mobility. The suit is also among those that adapted from the designs of the and , allowing its various parts to collapse and allow its user to step in and out of it seamlessly, as well as ejecting the user on command.

Overall the armor is best suited for use in dark environments and for infiltrating enclosed spaces such as buildings or dense urban environments. The suit is best suited for situations requiring hand-to-hand combat, or in situations where it can use its stealth capabilities to ambush more heavily armed enemies.

Infrared Vision: Infrared scanners in the helmet allow the wearer to detect heat sources, permitting night vision and the ability to see invisible persons (unless they do not give off or can somehow mask their heat signature).

Recycling System: The armor is self-supporting, equipped with internal stores and recycling systems for air, food, water, and energy, allowing the wearer to survive lengthy periods of exposure underwater or in outer space.

Sensor Systems: Optical scanners allow to be used as high-powered telescopes, and parabolic ear amplifiers allow Zach to detect extremely faint sounds and unusual frequencies within the audible range for humans.

Special protection against Zach's machines: Zach's armor is impervious to some of his other devices, such as the Disintegrator.

Thermal Units: This device hidden on Zach's gloves allowed him to spray a cloud of yellow mist with special properties to nullify invisibility powers of a character in an area. Once this enemy was located, Zach could easily change to a different attack.

Video-Communicator: A small audio-visual broadcaster hidden in the right gauntlet's plate.

Sonic Disruptors: A high frequency vibrational sonic attack emitted by his gloves - these were able to vibrate Hydroman so quickly that they completely disrupted his brain functions

Sensors and Heads-Up Display: the suit includes a wide array of sensors that can see into various parts of the electromagnetic spectrum (including infrared and X-Ray), detect explosive blasts, track and detect magical energy, scan injured people to determine their injuries, detect plasma levels in blood, and even trace the locations of people tagged using the newly improved tracers. They even enabled him to perceive the movements of the speedster Flash. It also have a heads-up display that can display useful information, such as building blueprints, 

Enhanced Chestpiece: A foamed titanium nitrile fabric chestpiece has body contoured and articulated panels to support the occupant. The chestpiece contains the highest concentration of Kasimir Plate Batteries-- nano-scale power generating devices that exploit "zero point" energy. Can generate 1.2k Watts at peak demand

Multifunctional Layers: The Armor has a total of 17 layers throughout its workings, with each performing a different, separate and important function.

Sensor Layer: Able to transmit data from kinesthetic analysis of occupant.

Super-Conducting Plastic Opto-Electrical Hybrid Computer 4.2 Teraflop Speed CPU: Proprietary Harper Co. Operating System. Multi-decision making sub-routine strategy prevents tech attack. Suit is semi-autonomous when unoccupied. Passcode activated lockdown.

Repair Layer: Self-repair/limited mechanical repair. Also first aid with limited external first aid.

Musculature Motility Layer: Follows occupant's motion.

Hearing Acuity Device: The audio in the helmet is keyed to hone in on Chameleon's specific heartbeat in order to easily detect him in disguise. Zach claims that this feature is based on Daredevil's special hearing abilities.

Voice Filter: This is used to hide his voice, it makes it slightly deeper and gives it a mechanical filter.

Temperature Control: The armor's temperature can rise to about 300 degrees. He used this to slowly break out of  Blizzard's ice prison.

Backup Generator: The armor has a backup generator aside from his main power source.

Hacking units: devices that use computer technology to disrupt the activities of a state or organization, especially the deliberate attacking of information systems for strategic purposes

Advanced Combat Analysis: The armor and component artificial intelligence  had the ability to analyze people's specific fighting patterns, and in turn, find a counter to said fighting style. When Zach was unable to defeat Captain America in hand-to-hand combat, he had analyzed the pattern of Rogers'moves and find the openings. Once he had done so, Zach was able to briefly overpower Rogers with aid from his repulsors, although Rogers was still ultimately able to win.

Energy Conversion Power Recharge: The armor is also able to absorb and convert nearby or far away energy sources, such as heat, solar, electrical, magnetic, geo-thermal or kinetic energy or energy from the planet itself into electricity, or even drain energy directly into the batteries for recharge.

Self-Contained Life-Support System & Environmental Protection: The armor can be completely sealed for operations in vacuum or underwater, providing its own life support, and is shielded against radiation, biological, chemical, corrosive, kinetic, and electrical attacks as well.

Magnetism: The armor can generate magnetic fields to pull or push metal objects at will.

Anti-Magnetism: The armor Tony has to negate the effects of magnetism on it. This skill is used often to be immune to the powers of Magneto. This skill can be triggered when the armor picks next wave magnetism.

Onboard Computer: The armor has an internal on board computer operating system that aids Zach in providing strategies, background information on opponents, surroundings, the status of the suit, and prevents a lock on from targeting systems.

Sensor Array: Known sensors include radar/lidar, night vision, and physiological/medical scanners that allow Zach to take and monitor the vitals of other people, including heart and brain scans. These scans also provide Zach with real-time personal physiological data. They are also capable of an all-environmental scan for atmospheric content or life forms--including astral energy projections.

Override: When required, armor systems including strength amplification, durability amplification, and repulsor intensity can be greatly increased, by bypassing safety circuits and limiters. However, there is a chance that this can result in a complete system failure of the armor. An example of this mode is when Zach easily lifted a 16,000 ton Nuclear Reactor, and flew into the sky and threw it into the sea. It seems that he utilized this resource on the Hulk once, as the armor ends up completely inert. The range of the Override can be controlled as only reaching his very limit and staying at it for a long time will cause a system failure. This range goes from a safe 800% to 3200%, up to a very dangerous 5000%.

Pulse Barrage: Pulse Barrage is one of the armor's standard long range attack. Because of its extremely low energy consumption, Pulse Barrage can be a very effective attack. an upgraded Red Pulse Barrage has the ability to penetrate through foes hitting others behind them, and the ability to ricochet off walls hitting more targets.

Hyper-velocity Impact: The program Hyper-velocity allows Zach to think and move at a much faster time frame than everyone else, allowing for quicker attacks. Also, it could create an electrical bubble if Tony is going fast enough.

Plasma Discharge: A plasma discharge is given off when the suit comes into contact with Vibranium.

Telepathic Microscopic Tasers: Zach created this device to prevent telepathic beings use its powers. They are stored in the armor's electric jet. One inhaled by a telepath, the more he/she tries to use his/her psychic powers, the higher is the voltage of an electric current released in his/her body. It can be lethal if the telepath doesn't stop trying to use his/her powers.

Telepathy Inhibitor: Zach's  armor is capable of blocking telepathic signals

Body Armor: The costume is made ​​of a lightweight and durable material, which is intertwined with synaptic relays to increase their formidable fighting prowess and covered with microscopic nano-bites to affect the opponent's brain. The armor is also able to fly through the manipulation of magnetic forces and generate force fields

Suit Materialization: Zach could materialize the suit around him within seconds by pressing on the Omnitrix symbol on his watch. He can even materialize individual parts of the suit, and dematerialize it whenever he wants.

Nanite Manipulation: the suit was programmed to allow Zach to control and reconfigure the nanobots that make up his armor, allowing Zach to form a variety of weapons and conducts which he used against his enemies. Presumably, it could form every weapon and tool he was able to and possibly even more.

Repulsors: the suit is equipped with repulsors that can both fire high-intensity energy beams and fly at incredible speeds. It is also capable of providing propulsion in deep space, and perform thruster-enhanced repulsor-powered melee attacks like punches and kicks in close combat. The repulsors can be greatly powered-up if the suit absorbs enough energy with its Nano Lightning Refocuser.

Missiles: The suit is equipped with standard missile launchers mounted on the wrists or shoulders.

Foot Thruster: For an extra boost, Zach can combine the feet nanites together to make the suit form one big thruster. This enable his flying speed to increase several times compared with his original speed, propelling him to hypersonic speeds that allow him to break free of the earth's gravity and reach space

Flight: The suit can fly at extremely high speeds via jet propulsion built into the suit, It's capable of interplanetary flight, travelling from Mars to Earth in a matter of minutes, can travel at top  supersonic speeds (greater than Mach V) and not have to recharge for long periods of time, It even has rear thrusters at the back to balance the armor while in flight when it uses it's repulsors, It's thrusters are capable of reaching great speeds at high altitudes, the suit has small boosters all over the body, which control movement in zero gravity, sections of the heat-resistant tiles protect the suit during entry and re-entry to planet's atmosphere, Its flight stabilizers on the suit's armor soles enable it to reach ever higher altitudes and fly three times as fast

Lasers: This laser system is the most advanced to date, as Zach was now able to use nanotech to integrate lasers into the suit's fingertips

Nano Lightning Refocuser: The suit generates from its back six energy-absorbing panels to greatly increase its repulsors. When charged, the panels can act as repulsors as well. Zach used it to absorb Denki's lightning blast and then attack with a total of eight repulsor blasts.

Energy Blades: Zach could also materialize blades of various sizes using the suit's nanotechnology 

War Hammer: A non-lethal melee weapon. It looks like an energy emitting collapsible baton. It is able to emit concussive force on impact, with four stun pannels that can be set to various strengths. It was stored in the right side of the armor's back

EMP Projectiles: Fired from the lower forearm, the EMPs are capable of neutralizing the electrical systems of their target, notably allowing Zach to disable a helicopter 

Repulsor Cannon: Zach can materialize large apertures around his hands to enhance the power of his repulsor blasts

Wrist-mounted armor piercing taser guns: An electroshock weapon is a less-lethal weapon that utilizes an electric shock to incapacitate a target by either temporarily disrupting voluntary muscle control and/or through pain compliance

UV Laser: emits UV laser light, typically in the range of 200 nm to 389 nm, UV lasers offer extremely high photon energy, and penetrate light-permeable shields.

Repulsor Mini-Gun: a minigun placed on the left shoulder that can can project a powerful blast of concussive energy just like the original repulsor tech.

Sleeping Gas: The suit had a set of sleeping gas canisters outfitted in its arm.

Energy Efficiency System: The armor is also equipped with its own built-in energy source based on the database from the watch itself

Tracking System: allows the user to create a holographic page that allows them to track and detect enemies. can track up to 100 targets simultaneously. This allows Zach to observe the person in action whom she is tracking. She also knows how far away they are and if they are alive, he can track the whereabouts of his teammates, and know if they are in danger.  

ECM Jamming: device designed to trick radar, sonar and other detection systems, deliberate transmission of radio signals that disrupt communications by decreasing the signal-to-noise ratio to the point where the target communications link is either degraded or denied service.

Defensive systems:

Energy barriers - the main protection system Stark. Drums, energy security barriers Stark, probably even more durable than conventional armor armor.

Energy Absorption - usually any, even very old types of armor, able to absorb different types of energy. To recharge, to increase its energy, which subsequently can be used in the attack. Armor can absorb virtually all types of energy - thermal, solar, electric, magnetic, geothermal, or kinetic energy of the planet itself. Sometimes certain types of armor could even absorb the cosmic power, cosmic energy and magic.

Absorption Grid: Absorbs energy attacks and converts it for use by the armor.

Tactical Decoy Units: can deploy decoy units to confuse enemies

Anti-intrusion system: is a system whose aim is to monitor and detect unauthorized access to the armor, to prevent anyone unauthorized from using the suit the armor sends an electric discharge, 

Offensive system: in the armor Zach, as a rule, the entire weapon system integrated. The main systems are - Unibeam and Repulsor rays.

Heat Beam: a weapon that emits a large amounts of very intense heat directed over a wide area cause the hot air to escape making a wind gush. A highly-concentrated direct hit of intense heat can cause volatile destruction, releasing huge blasts of pressurized heat over great areas.

Freeze Beam: a weapon that can produce pinpoint accurate beams of ice that freezes everything it hits instantly

Heat-Seeking Missiles - also known as infrared homing missiles, use infrared (IR) technology to detect and track heat sources

Uni-Beam - universal projector virtually any type of energy. The power and range of this weapon is also regulated. And it may be relatively weak, and extremely powerful causing shock waves and a powerful impact, can be adjusted for a variety of effects such as search light, heat, tractor beam, lasers, image inducers, ultraviolet light, and EMP.

Tri-Beam - is a changed type of the Unibeam that is specifically controlled by the omnitrix symbol. The Tri-Beam was at first adjusted for submerged use, however, it could deplete the suit's energy rapidly whenever utilized.

Multi-Beam - is an appropriately named weapon framework that empowers Zach to shoot various types of energy. This framework is apparently one of his best since it empowers the armor to ingest diverse types of energy and after that discharge them as an aggregated blast at his foes, Not exclusively can the Multi-Beam shoot centralizations of whatever energy retains, yet it can likewise do as such with different types of energy in the meantime. he could then channel that energy back. It's a genuinely annihilating weapon, yet it requires a lot of energy from outer sources to work productively.

Penta-Beam - a beam made out of five components, however, it is a weapon framework that joins a microwave lensing projector. This particular projector can make coordinated light emissions of super joule electrons with acoustic energy, neutrons, and protons to frame a staggering impact at whatever he targets.

Omni-Beam - the most incredible pillar weapon the armor can send and it makes all his other beam weapons look like electric lamps. The Omnibeam can create light warmed up to 25,232 degrees Fahrenheit (14,000 Celsius), which is hotter than the chromosphere of the sun. He can utilize this light to for all time dazzle his adversaries and daze them into accommodation, yet that is not all the Omnibeam can do, The Omnibeam can transmit an ultrasonic assault so serious, it can paralyze superhumans like the Hulk. It can likewise increment in force enough to break down an objective.

Lasers: Standard lasers that can be used as weapons or for welding, including UV laser to penetrate light-permeable shields.

Micro Missile Array - The Armor contains small but devastating missiles, capable of quickly materializing missiles on his back.

Missile Array: Airborne barrage of ballistic missiles capable of wiping out large groups of enemies

Bomb Dispensers: The  Armor has two bomb dispensers in the back of the armor.

Dual double barreled back cannons: The armor contains two red double barreled, possibly drum fed, cannons stored on its back, an upgrade from the standard singular machine gun.

Photon blaster rifle: whenever needed the left wrist transforms itself into the weapon, fires highly focused energy blasts

Forearm Guns: The armor contains a smaller version of the back cannon on either forearm, as well as the standard forearm gun on the opposing side.

Missile Launchers: , the armor contains missile dispenser stored on the shoulders and back on either side, and also contains four-five miniature missiles on the anterior and posterior forearms.

Thigh Bomb Dispensers: The armor contains micro bombs similar to the explosives stored on each thigh.

Energy Cannon - The armor has a large Energy Cannon.

Repulsor Cannon - The armor has medium size Repulsor cannons.

Shape-Shift - Could change shape and color based on the task at hand.

Wrist-mounted guns: The armor has a wrist-mounted device on each arm. They fire all kinds of weapons such as an electric clamp, powdered magnesium carbonate, kryptonite and radion bullets  when he presses a trigger. They also contain a grappling hook that allows him to swing across buildings.

the suit's energy whips, creating two thicker whips with a larger bundle of cable fibers that gave a higher energy output. Due to the armor's strength, Zach could swing the whips faster, and with more power, causing much more damage with them than before. The whips in this armor are now housed in the forearms of the suit and are attached to a motorized pulley system that extends the whips and can rapidly retract them, allowing Zach to knock an enemy off its feet and bring them in to attack up close. The suit also had a set of drop down panels on its feet that could be used to anchor the suit to the ground, giving it leverage when attacking or trying to reel in an enemy.

While agile enough for gymnastic maneuvers, the suit has enough armor to protect the wearer from sword strikes or even take a missile blast.

is programmed with vast fighting knowledge, allowing to easily overpower even highly experienced fighters, such as Deku, Bakugo, Uraraka, and Ojiro, even when some of them were mounting a combined assault.

Thermal Imaging

Automatic Defibrillator

Enhanced strength

Cape shaped bomb-shield

Rocket thrust boots

Anti-Gravity Magnet boots

Tear Gas cannon

Smoke pulse cannon

Decibel defense

Voice changer

Sonic Gun: A gun that projects high-frequency sound to attack Superman

Grenade Launcher: to fire gaseous Kryptonite

Enhanced armor: The armor of the suit is capable of repeatedly taking blows from individuals with super-strength. At one point is had an entire building collapsed on itself and survived.

Enhanced strength: The suit of the Justice Buster is capable of going toe-to-toe with invulnerable individuals although Batman doesn't predominately rely on it, instead using its specialized functions.

Telescopic Fists:

The suit also had several mechanisms used to eliminate key Justice League members. Specifically:

The Bind of Veils: Used to incapacitate Wonder Woman , the Bind of Veils is an ancient hellenistic relic created by the Olympian god Hephaestus in a moment of doubt after having created Diana's Lasso of Truth. It is an inverse of the Lasso's weave, made from the wool of the sheep that the legendary Greek hero Ulysses used to trick the cyclops Polyphemus on his odyssey. It is used to bind Wonder Woman in a delusional fantasy where she is successful over her enemy and frozen in victory as Bruce knows she never relents. He tracked the relic down on the supernatural black-market.

Hyper-fast Servers: The servers of the suit are designed to process information and act faster than the Flash can run assuming he's not at optimal speed. It apparently required the most money of any part of the suit.

Frictionless Fluid Cannon: Used to take out the Flash, the suit has a hyper-fast cannon that dispenses a frictionless fluid aimed at the Flash's feet. It is used to use his own velocity against him, causing him to crash at his own momentum while completely incapacitating him at the process. Thanks to the suit's servers, it fires faster than Batman's body can even react.

Powdered Magnesium Carbonate Cannon: A cannon which fires a goop made of Powdered Magnesium Carbonate, a substance that rips moisture better than any other substance on Earth. It is used to defeat Aquaman by binding his body in the substance, preventing movement as the more he struggles the more it rips moisture from him.

Electromagnetic Nerve Tree: A mechanism used to defeat . It is presumably a mechanism which attacks at Cyborg's nerves with electromagnetic pulses, disorienting and incapacitating his mechanical functions.

Citrine Neurolizer: A mechanism used to defeat the Green Lantern. Given that citrine is a yellow quarts and that a neurolizer is a fictional device from the film Men in Black used to alter brain physiology through flashing lights; it can be assumed that this device imprinted citrine lighting into Green Lantern's brain, preventing him from using his ring.

The Red Giants: The knuckles of the suit that contain red suns collected from dead solar systems and miniaturized by the Atom. Each knuckle has ten of these suns. Red Solar radiation is a weakness of Superman and as-such, the knuckles are highly effective against him.

Plasma Shields: The suit has plasma shields which deflect heat-vision like that used by Superman.

Thrust & Thermal: A mechanism used to counter-act Superman's freeze-breathe.

Tactical Analysis - can predict and anticipate even anyone's moves

Energy Projection - is able to project destructive blasts of energy.

Mechanokinesis - can directly interfere with technology, as he was able to block the signal between coms, so anyone can't communicate

Invulnerability - is practically impervious from both a hardware and software perspective. He is extremely durable and has shown complete invulnerability to everything threw at him: he wasn't damaged by multiple blows, explosives, point blank explosions, missiles, flames

the suit carries a variety of firearms, ordinance, and close-quarters weapons on his person. Amongst his extensive arsenal are rifles, semi-automatic pistols, grenade launchers, rocket launchers, carbines, grenades, swords, combat knives, and throwing knives

It possesses a "shock-and-awe" barrage with repulsors and ultrasonics powerful enough to power an entire continent.

the armor composed of a special bulletproof, flame-retardant fabric, and has special hidden compartments containing various weaponry and devices, including a compressed oxygen tank, various miniature surveillance devices, and small single-shot weaponry

Additional arsenal includes gamma blades (a network of small robots designed to stay near the armor's user, which create a line of radiation designed to cut even through the Hulk's skin) and a minefield

Machine guns were loaded with conventional and rubber 'mercy' rounds. Two heat-seeking missiles were mounted. A gas grenade launcher was used for smokescreens or tear gas. The armor could generate a photon burst for illumination or to temporarily blind enemies. It also had blasters.

special throwing discs which he stores on the sleeves, four on each. These discs can bounce off walls and targets with incredible force. Later, Batman gave Zach new discs that could explode on impact. Zach's super reflexes and coordination enable him to throw his discs with amazing speed and accuracy. Zach used an E.M.P. disc at one point, although where he got it is unknown.

Other abilities include: ability to trace frequencies, and selection of optical visions for infrared to movement tracking and normal.

Sonar Vision: where signals emitted by mobile phones are converted into images in a similar way to sonar. In order to view the-said images, white lenses fold down from Batman's cowl to cover his eyes.it can be used to spy on 30 million people, Zach built a self-destruct mechanism to allowed him to destroy the machine, likely the glowing lcd lenses were never used again.

Scanner Vision: can perform complex visual scans on their environment or creatures around them and determine their intimate properties or detect their presence. They can also diagnose the condition of what they observe and find inconsistencies or errors.

Digital Vision: is able to perceive everything in digital data-form, this way the user can collect data faster and even analyze it to use it.

Elasticity: can stretch his arms and fingers to catch escaping targets.

Thermokinetic Claws: equipped with scorching hot claws, capable of wounding both Martian Manhunter, and Aquaman.

Magnetic Manipulation: was able to magnetize Hawkgirl's wings in order incapacitate her, despite them being made of Nth Metal, which is normally unaffected by magnetism.

Based on an advanced infantry armor system constructed from his company, the first layer of protection is an under suit with built-in temperature regulators designed to keep the wearer at a comfortable temperature in almost any condition. The second layer of protection consists of armor built over the chest, calves, thighs, arms, and back. This armor features a Kevlar bi-weave that can stop slashing weapons and can also deflect any bullet short of a straight shot impact, and reinforced joints that allow maximum flexibility and mobility.

The armor is improved with noise reduction and internal air tanks. The armor vents carbon dioxide- a danger when the plasma system is engaged.

The battle computer's adaptive combat guidance logic bases protocol based on data it has collected on a particular target.

The armor retains the limited repulsor charge and uni-beam. However, it can redirect power to these systems if needed.

A plasma discharge system provides protection against anti-metal weapons.

has all kinds of abilities. Here's a list:

Change the gravitational constant of an area,

Transfer energy from one place to another,

Sense life

Create force fields

Rearrange molecular structure of matter

Absorb or project powerful shock blasts

Create electro-webs

Manipulate the life-force of a host to sustain it past fatal injuries

Take over and control non-sentient machines

Sustain a life form in a hostile environment such as space

It's able to emit a powerful enough beam to trump a telepathic blast

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 41 3
Ben Tennyson is now thrown into a new alternate universe. Now he will have to become a spy at WHOOP or the World Organization Of Human Protection. An...
47.2K 953 23
Disclaimer/ I do not own Ben 10 or DC. :) Being an intergalactic superhero is not an easy thing, most of the time you're either off-world fighting...
Hero Time By Wolf

Fanfiction

4.8K 202 17
It started when an alien device did what it did. It stuck itself upon his wrist with secrets that it hid. Now he's got super powers, and he's using t...
1.7K 21 28
When Ben dies, the omnitrix finds itself a new host in the form of 14-year-old Izuku Midoriya. Will Izuku rise to the challenge, or will it all fall...