๐๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ž| ๐Š๐š๏ฟฝ...

By nanaaasanti

"๐ฐ๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ž" ๐€๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐š. The innocent girl who never showed. She was born in a religio... More

characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

19

2.7K 93 155
By nanaaasanti

updating 4 my whore sister comment great things abt her (say i love kleen or ima put this story away for a long time)

Vote and comment
ʙʀᴏɴ𝐱, ɴʏ
𝐊𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤
(𝐊𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐳)
________________________

I took a long pull out of my blunt as I moved my head back. Some smooch was currently giving me neck since I was feeling stressed.

Hearing my phone ring it was Dougie. "Yo twin wtw" he asked me "ion know what you tryna do" I responded as I put my hand on the back of her head making her gag.

"Yo nigga are you deadass getting neck right now" Dougie asked laughing "fuck up" I replied "call me back when you done with that situation" Dougie said hanging up.

I felt bad about this, but Alina wants space and ima give it too her.

"Jamaya get up and go home" I said pushing her away and pulling my pants up "why do you always do this kay kay" she asked me "just get out Jamaya i can't handle this right now" I replied watching her pick all her shit up.

"You can't keep doing this too me" she said wiping her mouth.

I sure can.

"Just go Jamaya i can't continue doin this shit wit you" I said putting on my coat. "But what am I doing wrong, it better not be because of that bitch Lina" she said making me grab her by the neck "watch ya fuckin mouth when you talkin bout her fore I deck your bumbass" I said pushing her away.

"It's embarrassing when you still are "in love" with someone who wants nothing to do with you Kay just move on from her with me, I'm clearly the better option and you know that just admit it at this point and do us all a favor" Jamaya said making me laugh.

"Fuck is so funny i'm speaking facts" she said crossing her arms "my little sister don't even remember your name nobody even knows your name nigga you a nobody" I said making her frown.

"Shit you know what's embarrassing" I asked "what" she mumbled "that you keep thinking ima give your burnt ass a chance, nobody wanna taste some other niggas dick when they tryna eat your smelly ass pussy" I said making her now cry

"Now if you please get the fuck out" I said
pushing her towards the door. "Kay you'll regret this" she said.

"Ain't nobody bout to regret shi dummy"

__________________
ʙʀᴏɴx, ɴʏ
𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓉𝓉
ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ
____________________

The thought crossed my mind.

Should I just go out and fuck around tonight. Hell yea I should.

Picking up my phone I went to Gisele's contact.

"Hey mama wsg" Gisele said picking up "not much i'm tryna go out though" I replied making her smile "hell yea lemme ask the girl if they want too go" she said "alr" I replied putting my phone on the charger.

"They said yea" Gisele said making me smile "ight we should leave around ten-thirty" I said as Gisele agreed.

🍃

As I finished getting ready I took pictures and obviously posted them too the gram.

Alina.marieee: neva stressin over a hood nigga.

cblu_180: the sneak dis😯

iyannaa.aa: finest mf i've eva seen.
^thank you mama😘

kayflock: stress over me

therealsetdatrend: kay's dumbass😭😭

I laughed at Kay's comment. That stupid ass nigga.

"Last picture please" Shay begged as Gisele, Jenexia, and Bianca kept posing. "Fine" Gisele said as she looked at the pictures.

"My feet hurt and we haven't even been out" I said rubbing on my calfs.

🍃

We got to the club after a crazy ass ride. Shay was our driver since she had a doctors appointment tomorrow morning but still chose to go out.

"Shi im ready to dance on some nigga" I said feeling the hot club air as I went in. "Hey ladies the first drink is on the house" the bartender said as we sat in our own private area.

alina.mariee
4 min ago

I had been dancing with Jenexia as a guy grabbed onto my hips. Did I stop?

No, I very much enjoyed it.

I began feeling myself and enjoyed the company of the random guy.

"What's ya name" he whispered in my ear "Lina, you" I said turning around to get a look at his dark skin and blond dreads.

God dread heads are so fine.

"Elias" he replied looking right into eyes man i was weak in the knees. "Lina" I over head a voice say "yes" I said facing Shay "i was just seein where you was"

"Ima be right there" I said as she nodded and walked away. "Lemme get ya socials" he said pulling out his phone and handing it to me.

So much confidence while just meeting I thought to myself. Clicking on the instagram search bar I wrote alina.mariee.

"Damn you look mad good in these pictures" he said licking his lips which made me wet at the thoughts of him licking me up with that tongue.

Nah lemme stop.

_____________________
ʙʀᴏɴ𝐱, ɴʏ
𝐊𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤
(𝐊𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐳)
________________________
Next Morning

I watched though Alina's story she better not be dancing with no bumbass nigga, and the way she talked about in her caption was even crazier as if she won't be jumping on dis dick by tomorrow.

alina.mariee
2 hrs ago

Once I seen dis story I knew I had to get my lick back because ain't no way she bout to be humiliating me wit some nigga she don't even know.

"Oh you've already seen it" Blu said as he walked into the studio, "no shit nigga" I said "she really moved on huh" Setty said slightly snickering.

"Yo fuck up" I said to setty making her smack his teeth. That's what I thought pussy ass nigga.

"Kay it's your turn" the producer said making me nod my head.

"Ready" the producer said and I nodded my head.

The beat started playing.

If I don't got my gun, knuckle up
Most of the time I got pole 'cause it's up
And they way I tote, don't get touched
Booming' for Blay, and JB, bitch i'm clutch, like.

When you catch Kay flock, he gon' boom
Dougz is goin' with who?
Doug throw five, I throw ten back at you, like
I'm Mr. Go-Kuu-with-The-Deuce

P-Pussy got flocked, and his hat actin' loose
When I see him, i'm tightening them screws
And whoever you with, you get shot with your boo. I Still make the news wit' a million views

That bumbass nigga better watch out.

__________________
i was really stuck on what to write so
yea.

this is elias salah

he's afro-latino and egyptian😯😯😯😯😯

-nana poo is out😫😫😫😫🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 16.8K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
85.5K 4.8K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
136K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...