ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ | ɪɪ 🌸

By ChanelPradaGirl

ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇQᴜᴇʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ. ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ!! More

🖼ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ #16🖼
🖼ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ #17🖼
🧴ᴘᴇʀꜰᴜᴍᴇ ᴀᴅ🧴
🦇ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴛ🦇
👩‍💻ᴀ ʙʟᴏɢɢᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴅᴇɴꜱᴇ ᴍɪɴᴅ👩‍💻
ᴀ/ɴ
ᴀ/ɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛʀᴇᴇ #2
🍔ᴍᴄᴅᴏɴᴀʟᴅ'ꜱ🍔
🦃ᴛʜᴀɴᴋꜱɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🦃
⚖ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛʀᴏᴏᴍ⚖
👱🏻‍♀️Starbucks Karen👱🏻‍♀️
👚ʙᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛꜱ👚
💁🏽‍♀️ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴋ-ᴍᴇ ɢɪʀʟ💁🏽‍♀️
😈ꜱʜᴇ-ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ'ꜱ ᴘᴀᴡɴ😈
💔ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ💔
🥿ɴᴇᴡ ʟᴏᴏᴋ🥿
😳ᴇᴍʙᴀʀʀᴀꜱꜱɪɴɢ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ😳
🎡ꜱᴀɴᴛᴀ ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ🎡
☝️ʀᴇᴘʀɪᴍᴀɴᴅ☝️
🥂ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ🥂
📶ᴀʟʏᴀ'ꜱ ɴᴇᴡ ʙʟᴏɢ📶
👜ᴊᴀᴄQᴜᴇᴍᴜꜱ👜
🏯ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ ᴛʀɪᴘ🏯
🐍ᴛᴏxɪᴄ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱʜɪᴘ🐍
🤬ɪɴꜰᴜʀɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ🤬
👊ᴘᴀʏʙᴀᴄᴋ👊
🩸ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ🩸
🤳ᴘʀᴏᴏꜰ🤳
📝ᴘʟᴀɴ📝
📃ʟᴀᴡꜱᴜɪᴛ📃
😬ᴄᴏɴꜱᴇQᴜᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ😬
🕊ᴀɴɢᴇʟ x ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴀɢᴇᴄᴏʀᴇ🍄
😘ᴅᴀᴛᴇ😘
🥰ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ ꜱᴇᴛᴜᴘ🥰
ᴀ/ɴ
✈ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ᴊᴇᴛ✈
🚪ᴜᴘɢʀᴀᴅᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍ🚪
🤱🏽ᴊᴏᴄᴇʟʏɴ'ꜱ ᴍᴏᴍ🤱🏽
⚜ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ʟɪɴᴇᴀɢᴇ⚜
☕ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ☕
ᴀ/ɴ

🎹ᴘɪᴀɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ🎹

366 11 26
By ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: Laurentiis Restaurant.

Kalianna is looking outside with a content look, waiting for Adrien. She checks the time on her phone and sees it was 12:07.

The waitress comes over just then with a friendly smile. "Hello, Ms. De-Sinclair, I'll be your waitress for today, are you ready to order?"

"Not yet, I'm waiting for someone." Kalianna replies.

The waitress nods and starts to walk away, but stops. "Can I..." She turns to the noirette. "Can I just have one picture with you? I really LOVE your magazine photos."

Kalianna blinks, then giggles. "Sure."

🎹🎹🎹🎹

Scene: Agreste Mansion. Adrien's Room.

Adrien is playing a despondent tune on his piano. He glances at his watch and his eyebrows furrowed when he saw it was 12:10.

"Focus, stop looking at your watch so much, you don't have anywhere to be." Gabriel says, knowing full well the boy did need to go somewhere.

Adrien sighs and continues playing, but winces when he hits a wrong note.

"Start from the top." Gabriel orders.

Adrien looks at him sadly. "But father-"

"Start. From. The. Top." Gabriel orders again, twisting the ring on his finger.

Adrien bites his lip and continues playing.

Plagg looks up at him sympathetically from his jacket.

🎹🎹🎹🎹

Scene: Laurentiis Restaurant.

Kalianna taps her fingers against the table, looking out the window. She checks the time and it reveals to be 12:25. She goes to her message contacts and starts texting Adrien.

Adrien 🥰

Adrien, where are you? Are you still coming? Did you forget about our date? Or are you just busy?

Scene: Agreste Mansion. Adrien's Room.

Adrien is now playing a beautiful, yet haunting piano piece for his father. His phone pings in his front pocket and he takes his keys off the keyboard and grabs it.

"Father!" He cries when Gabriel snatches his phone from his grip.

"Who said you were done playing?" The Agreste man asked.

"But father, I've been playing for so long now." Adrien complains.

"You can stop playing when I say so, no distractions," Gabriel puts Adrien's phone in his jacket.

Adrien shifts in his seat and continues playing solemnly.

Scene: Laurentiis Restaurant.

Kalianna is looking at the time on her phone with a frown. It is now 12:30, and Adrien is still not here yet.

"Hi, again, Ms. De-Sinclair, would you like to order now?" The same waitress from before questioned.

"I'll have some Sprite please." The ravenette requested.

The waitress nods and walks away.

Kalianna goes to her phone's contacts and presses Adrien's name.

Scene: Agreste Mansion. Adrien's Room.

Adrien is now playing a happy piano piece, although, he doesn't feel happy at all.

Adrien's phone starts ringing from inside Gabriel's jacket, causing the boy to look over at him.

Gabriel takes out Adrien's phone and sees the caller is Kalianna.

"Who is it father?" Adrien inquired, but he had a gut feeling as to who it was.

Gabriel declines the call and puts the phone back in his jacket. "Just one of your friends, continue playing."

Adrien frowns and continues playing the piano.

Scene: Laurentiis Restaurant.

"Did he just decline my call?" Kalianna rose an eyebrow, glowering at her phone.

"There must be a logical explanation as to why he did it Kalianna." Tikki told the girl.

"Right, then he'd better have an explanation why he didn't text me back." Kalianna frowns, grabbing the cold glass of Sprite and taking a sip of it.

🎹🎹🎹🎹

Scene: Agreste Mansion. Adrien's Room.

Adrien clenched his jaw as he continues to play the piano. He glances at his watch, and his eyes widened when he saw the time was 12:49.

He looks at Gabriel, upset. "When can I stop playing?"

"Soon." Gabriel replies.

Adrien looks back at his piano, small tears forming in his eyes. His fingers were hurting and he was also mad because he was extremely late for his date with Kalianna.

Scene: Laurentiis Restaurant.

Kalianna is looking at the timer with a glum look.

It was 1:00; she knew Adrien wasn't coming.

If he wasn't coming then why didn't he just text her back and saw so? Was he having second thoughts about dating her in secret? Or was he too nervous to come?

Either way, she was annoyed. Annoyed that he had wasted her time, and he didn't even call her back!

"Are you still not ready to order?" The waitress asked the porcelain-skinned Korean, approaching her table.

"No, I am, the person I'm waiting for isn't coming. Um," Kalianna picks up the menu, scanning it. "I'll... I'll just have the salmon stuffed with crab and shrimp with season rice and spinach."

The waitress writes down her order as she speaks and smiles. "Alright, I'll be back shortly." She then walks away.

Kalianna checks her phone's time and saw it was 1:04. She sighs and looks out the window.

🎹🎹🎹🎹

Scene: Agreste Mansion. Adrien's Room.

Adrien continues to play the piano.

Gabriel gets out his son's phone and saw the time was 1:19, causing him to smirk. He looks at Adrien. "Stop."

The blonde stops playing and sighs with relief.

"You've improved a lot," Gabriel praises, offering him his phone, which he quickly took.

"Thank you, father." Adrien nods to him.

Gabriel pats his shoulder before walking to the door with a smug expression, pleased that he had made his son late for his date.

After he left, Adrien immediately began to call Kalianna as Plagg flew out of his jacket.

"What the heck was that Adrien?! Did you see how he was pressing you to play?!" The Kwami shouts. "It's almost as if-!"

"He knew I had plans." Adrien cut Plagg off. He frowns when his call goes straight to voicemail.

"This is Kalianna, I'm not available at the moment, please leave a message." Kalianna's voicemail suggested before it beeped.

"No," Adrien stands up, looking at the time. It was 1:22! He grips his hair, panicking. "No, no, no, no, no!! How could father do this to me?!"

"You'd better get to that restaurant fast and clear things up to Kalianna!" Plagg advised.

"You're right, I hope she's still there. Plagg, claws out!" Adrien transforms unhappily.

After he does, Cat Noir opens the window and jumps out, vaulting away from the mansion with his staff.

🎹🎹🎹🎹

Scene: Paris Rooftops.

Cat Noir pants as he jumps from roof to roof. "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon!" He spots the restaurant Laurentiis just then nearby and smiles. "Yes!"

Scene: Laurentiis Restaurant.

Cat Noir lands outside before running in, forgetting to detransform. Many people gasped at seeing him in the fancy establishment.

"Cat Noir?!" The waitress who served Kalianna shrieks.

Cat Noir looks down at his suit with wide eyes. "Shoot!" He curses lowly, then he runs over to the waitress. "Uh, hi there, was a girl named Kalianna De-Sinclair here?"

"Yes, but she left a few minutes ago, why are you asking?" The waitress quizzed.

Cat Noir groans. "Nevermind, have a nice day!"

The black cat runs out of the restaurant, and the waitress along with a few other people look at him with bewilderment.

🎹🎹🎹🎹

Scene: Agreste Mansion. Adrien's Room.

Cat Noir jumps into the room and closes the window. "Plagg, claws in." He de-transforms into Adrien and gets out his phone, calling Kalianna again. "C'mon, Kal, pick up!"

Plagg flies towards his stash of Camembert in the cabinet and eats a huge chunk. He hears Adrien groan with frustration.

"Plagg, she's not picking up!" Adrien cries.

"Check to see the message she left you!" Plagg shouts back, eating another chunk of cheese.

"Yes, right, the message!" Adrien quickly goes to the message chat between him and Kalianna and began to read the text she left him. "Oh no, she asked me if I was coming and I didn't even respond!"

"You can thank your father for that." Plagg blames Gabriel, flying out of the cabinet with a piece of Camembert.

"D@mn him." Adrien angrily muttered under his breath. He begins texting Kalianna frantically. "I need to tell Kalianna why I couldn't make it."

Scene: Parisian Street.

Kalianna drives to her grandpa's house on her Vespa. The wind blows through her hair as she has a frown on her face.

Scene: Masaru De-Sinclair's Home.

Kalianna parks her scooter outside of the place and gets off, taking her helmet off and putting it inside the storage box before closing it.

Tikki looks up at her with empathy as she puts her key in her purse. "I'm sorry that Adrien wasn't there Kalianna, but maybe-"

"I... I don't want to hear it right now Tikki." Kalianna says quietly.

The Kwami nods and stays silent.

Scene: Inside Masaru's Home.

Kalianna enters to hear her grandpa's snoring. She turns to see him sitting on the couch sleeping, the TV was on playing the movie Assassin's Creed. She giggles lightly and goes upstairs.

Scene: Kalianna's Guest Room.

Kalianna crawls into bed, putting her purse aside, ignoring the pings from her phone.

"Kalianna, Adrien must be texting you, you should see what he's saying." Tikki urges.

"Not now Tikki," Kalianna turns to the side. "I'm tired."

As she closes her eyes, Tikki watches her with concern.

🎹🎹🎹🎹

Scene: Agreste Mansion. Adrien's Room.

Adrien has been all over his room, waiting for just one reply from his Kalianna.

However, as two hours went by and he constantly checked his phone, there was none.

But he continued to have hope, he waited, and waited, and waited. He called several times, but she didn't answer. However, he continued to wait.

He waited until night. He was now in his night wear staring at his phone, waiting for a reply from Kalianna.

"She's not gonna message you back kid." Plagg says from beside the blonde, his eyes closed.

"Do you think she's awake still?" Adrien asked his Kwami.

"Adrien, it's one in the morning kid," Plagg deadpanned.

(Sukura41: D@YUM.💀)

"It is?" Adrien looks at the time and saw it was 1:15. "I didn't even realize."

"Go to sleep kid, you can talk to Kalianna tomorrow. Or better yet, plan a surprise date for her and apologize." Plagg yawns.

Adrien gets off his phone and stares up at the ceiling with a tired smile. "You're brilliant Plagg, that's exactly what I'll do."

The Agreste boy then turns on his side and closes his eyes, letting sleep overtake him.

Word Count: 1,766

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 404 29
woso one shots! 🫶🏻
3.5K 34 5
"𝘐𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴?" "𝗢𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗸!" "𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘬." "�...
92.4K 2.1K 33
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘒𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘋𝘦-𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘳, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘘𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘛𝘪𝘬𝘛𝘰𝘬, 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘴, 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘈𝘥...
253K 15.8K 23
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐛𝐲𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧.