ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ | ɪɪ 🌸

By ChanelPradaGirl

ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇQᴜᴇʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ. ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ!! More

🖼ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ #16🖼
🖼ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ #17🖼
🧴ᴘᴇʀꜰᴜᴍᴇ ᴀᴅ🧴
🦇ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴛ🦇
👩‍💻ᴀ ʙʟᴏɢɢᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴅᴇɴꜱᴇ ᴍɪɴᴅ👩‍💻
ᴀ/ɴ
ᴀ/ɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛʀᴇᴇ #2
🍔ᴍᴄᴅᴏɴᴀʟᴅ'ꜱ🍔
🦃ᴛʜᴀɴᴋꜱɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🦃
⚖ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛʀᴏᴏᴍ⚖
👱🏻‍♀️Starbucks Karen👱🏻‍♀️
👚ʙᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛꜱ👚
💁🏽‍♀️ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴋ-ᴍᴇ ɢɪʀʟ💁🏽‍♀️
😈ꜱʜᴇ-ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ'ꜱ ᴘᴀᴡɴ😈
💔ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ💔
🥿ɴᴇᴡ ʟᴏᴏᴋ🥿
😳ᴇᴍʙᴀʀʀᴀꜱꜱɪɴɢ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ😳
🎡ꜱᴀɴᴛᴀ ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ🎡
☝️ʀᴇᴘʀɪᴍᴀɴᴅ☝️
🥂ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ🥂
📶ᴀʟʏᴀ'ꜱ ɴᴇᴡ ʙʟᴏɢ📶
👜ᴊᴀᴄQᴜᴇᴍᴜꜱ👜
🏯ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ ᴛʀɪᴘ🏯
🐍ᴛᴏxɪᴄ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱʜɪᴘ🐍
🤬ɪɴꜰᴜʀɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ🤬
👊ᴘᴀʏʙᴀᴄᴋ👊
🩸ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ🩸
🤳ᴘʀᴏᴏꜰ🤳
📝ᴘʟᴀɴ📝
📃ʟᴀᴡꜱᴜɪᴛ📃
😬ᴄᴏɴꜱᴇQᴜᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ😬
🕊ᴀɴɢᴇʟ x ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴀɢᴇᴄᴏʀᴇ🍄
🎹ᴘɪᴀɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ🎹
🥰ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ ꜱᴇᴛᴜᴘ🥰
ᴀ/ɴ
✈ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ᴊᴇᴛ✈
🚪ᴜᴘɢʀᴀᴅᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍ🚪
🤱🏽ᴊᴏᴄᴇʟʏɴ'ꜱ ᴍᴏᴍ🤱🏽
⚜ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ʟɪɴᴇᴀɢᴇ⚜
☕ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ☕
ᴀ/ɴ

😘ᴅᴀᴛᴇ😘

438 17 44
By ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: Masaru De-Sinclair's House. Kalianna's Guest Room.

Kalianna is Face timing her mom in her pajamas.

"How are you liking your stay with your grandpa?" Vanita asks her daughter.

"It's really quiet and peaceful, and he's been giving me privacy," Kalianna glances at the sewing box on the dresser that held the Miracle Box inside. "Unlike you and dad."

"What?! That is NOT true, your dad and I give you more than enough privacy!" Vanita defends herself and her husband.

"Sure, when your not demanding for me to stop locking my door." Kalianna rolls her eyes. "But anyway, how long will you and dad be staying in New York again?"

"We're staying for a week for the opening of my new boutique, don't worry, we'll be back in no time, then you can come home." Vanita says.

"I don't think I want to come home, this bedroom is so cozy!" Kalianna smiles, leaning back into the soft pillows of her bed.

"Don't be ridiculous, you're bedroom is more comfortable." Vanita counters.

"Whatever you say. I have to go mom, I have something important to do today," Kalianna says.

"Alright, love you 튤립 (tulip)!" Vanita blows her daughter a kiss.

"Love you too mom." Kalianna waves, then hangs up.

Tikki, who is looking outside, turns to the noirette and flies over as she gets off her bed. "What's the important thing you have to do today Kalianna?"

"I'm going to tell Adrien that I'm finally ready to date him, in secret of course." Kalianna says.

Tikki gasps. "Really?! Are you sure about this?"

"One hundred percent, I don't care about Lila, Chloé, or his father, I want to date him. I want us to be official." Kalianna decided.

"Wow, Kalianna, this is a really big step for you! You have to dress up!" Tikki insisted.

"That's exactly what I'm gonna do Tikki." Kalianna responds proudly.

😘😘😘😘

Scene: Downstairs. Living Room.

Masaru is sitting on the couch watching the movie 13 Assassins. He hears footsteps coming downstairs and he turns to see Kalianna. "Going somewhere?"

"Yes, I'm going to see a friend." Kalianna replies.

"Alright, but first," Masaru stands up. "I have a surprise for you."

"What is it?" Kalianna tilts her head.

"Follow me outside." Masaru walks to the door.

Kalianna is a bit confused, but she follows after him.

Scene: Outside Masaru De-Sinclair's Home.

"You see that scooter across the street?" Masaru asked his granddaughter, pointing at the yellow Vespa across from the residence.

"The one that says Vespa?" Kalianna asked.

"M-hm." Masaru nods. "What do you think of it?"

"I really like it, the person who's got it is Lucky to have it." Kalianna says.

"Wanna ride it out to meet your friend?" Masaru questioned.

This question causes the noirette to freeze, and she slowly turned to see Masaru holding a key out to her that had on a sunflower keychain.

"Are... Are you serious...?" Kalianna asks in disbelief, her eyes wide.

Masaru only nods.

Kalianna breathes off, her hand trembling as she reaches out for the key, then her hand curled around it.

"AHHHHHHH!!!" She screams, causing Masaru to flinch. She giggles giddily, sprinting over to the scooter. "It's mine!!" She gushes over the vehicle. "It's really mine?!" She asks her grandpa.

"Yep, all yours!" Masaru replies, leaning on the door of his house with crossed arms.

"Eeeeee!" Kalianna squeals, looking at the Vespa scooter from all angles. "Thank you so much grandpa!!!"

"You're welcome, sweetheart!" Masaru says back.

It wasn't long before Kalianna was plugging the key into the ignition and revving the engine. She puts on the yellow and black helmet hanging on the left handle and grins.

"Now don't drive too fast now, stay below the speed limit!" Masaru calls after the ravenette as she drives away.

"I will!!" Kalianna shouts back before she looks away, laughing gleefully. "Can you believe it Tikki?" She glances at the Kwami in her purse before focusing on the road. "I've got my own scooter!"

"Yes, this is a very good thing Kalianna!" Tikki smiles.

"Whoo-hoo!!!" Kalianna cheers as she drives down the street.

Rolland Dupain storms out of his house with a scowl. "What the heck is all that noise?!" He looks out into the street and saw Kalianna riding away on her Vespa. "Is that Kalianna?"

"She just got her first scooter!" Masaru informs the old man. "So she's pretty excited!"

Rolland just sucks his teeth and goes back inside, grumpy as always.

Scene: Parisian Streets.

"So where are we headed, Kalianna?" Tikki asks the amber-eyed girl.

"We're going right to the Arc de Triomphe, Adrien is having a photoshoot there, with Lila." Kalianna frowns when she mentioned Lila's name.

"Oof, in that case, you'd better get over there fast!" Tikki advises.

Kalianna nods and goes a bit more faster.

😘😘😘😘

Scene: Arc de Triomphe.

Adrien and Lila's photoshoot has just ended, and they both wave at Vincent as he leaves.

"So, Adrien, now that our photoshoot is done," Lila bites her lip and puts her hand on Adrien's arm, rubbing it. "I was thinking we could go for lunch?"

Adrien cringes and pulls away from her touch. "No thanks, I'd rather just drop you off at your place and get home."

Lila scoffs. "So, you can take Kalianna on lunch dates but not me? What's wrong with me?"

"Lila, I could list so many things, but I'd be wasting my breath." Adrien retorts.

Lila blinks at him, speechless.

"And I don't take Kalianna out on lunch dates, we plan them together." Adrien finishes.

"Adrien!" Kalianna's voice shouts.

Adrien and Lila turned to see Kalianna riding up to them on her scooter.

"Kalianna?" Adrien's eyes widened while the supermodel gets off her scooter and takes off her helmet. "Is that your scooter?"

"Yeah!" Kalianna smiles, approaching him. "My grandpa bought it for me, and I love it!"

"Good for you, Kalianna, I hope you didn't fall off on the way here." Lila says, looking at her with "concern".

Kalianna shoots her an annoyed look. "As if you would care," She turns to Adrien. "Adrien, can we talk? Alone?" She glares at Lila.

"Sure, where do you wanna meet?" Adrien asked.

Kalianna glances at Lila before leaning closer to Adrien, whispering in his ear.

Lila tries to slyly lean in to hear where they were meeting, but heard nothing.

"Does that work?" Kalianna asked Adrien after she leaned away.

The blonde nods. "Of course, I'll meet you there."

"Meet her where?" Lila cut in.

"None of your business, this is between me and Adrien." Kalianna snaps.

"I just wanna know where you want him to meet you so he's in a safe environment Kalianna! You're not gonna take him to somewhere dangerous are you?" Lila quizzed "worriedly".

"I'll see you there Adrien." Kalianna pats Adrien's shoulder and walks back to her scooter.

"Bye," Adrien waves at her. "Nice scooter by the way."

"Thanks!" Kalianna smiles at him, getting on her Vespa and putting on her helmet. She then drives away.

As Adrien watches her go, Lila glares harshly at the ravenette from behind him.

😘😘😘😘

Scene: Inside Agreste Car.

Adrien and Lila are sitting in silence as Gorilla drives them to the latter's home.

"So where are you and Kalianna meeting?" Lila asked, breaking the silence.

"That's none of your concern, we're not friends anymore Lila, we're only modeling partners." Adrien says coldly.

"Adrien, I'm worried for you, aren't I allowed to be worried?" Lila puts her hand on his knee, squeezing it.

Adrien slaps her hand away. "Don't touch me."

Lila glares at him before looking out the window.

Adrien's phone pings in his pocket and he gets it out.

Lila turns and saw him typing on his phone for a few seconds before he put it back in his front pocket. She narrows her eyes.

Adrien yawned lightly and leaned his head against the window, his eyes droopy. He was tired from his photoshoot since it lasted an hour with Lila, who just couldn't seem to keep her hands off him the whole time.

(Sukura41: S£XUAL HARRASSMENT!!! 🚨🚨🚨)

The blonde yawns once more and his eyes closed, signaling he fell asleep.

Lila looks at Gorilla, who is focused on the road ahead. She looks at the phone in Adrien's pocket and smirks. With swift precision, she grabs the device and turns it on.

She frowns when she sees the password blocking access before she blows on the phone, revealing the password pattern. She connects the dots and unlocks the phone. She goes to Adrien's message chat, searching for Kalianna's name. She sees the girl's picture profile, and she scowled when she saw that she was labeled as.

My Kalianna 💞.

The Rossi girl rolls her eyes and views the messages between Kalianna and Adrien.

My Kalianna 💞

Remember, we're meeting at the Trocadéro fountain, it's VERY important

Don't worry, I'm not gonna forget 😊

Lila narrows her eyes at the screen.

😘😘😘😘

Scene: Outside Rossi Residence.

"Bye, Adrien!" Lila waves at him from inside the Agreste car.

Adrien doesn't spare her a glance. "Please take me to the Trocadéro." He told his bodyguard.

The Agreste car drives away.

Lila watches it go with a frown, then starts to flag down a taxi. "Taxi!"

😘😘😘😘

Scene: The Trocadéro.

Adrien approaches the fountain where Kalianna is sitting. "Hey."

Kalianna looks at him softly. "Hi."

He sits down next to her. "So, what do you wanna talk to me about?"

Kalianna sighs and grabs his hand, squeezing it. "Adrien..."

The Agreste boy gazes into her eyes, knowing that whatever she has to say next will be serious. "What is it?"

Meanwhile, Lila is hiding behind a wall nearby, eavesdropping on the two.

"I'll be straightforward with you, I want us to start dating." Kalianna reveals.

Adrien's eyes widened. "W-What? Are you serious?"

"Yes." Kalianna nods. "I don't care about Chloé, Lila, or your dad, I want us to be official. Privately, though."

Adrien blushes. "Are you sure about this? You're really ready?"

"Yes, Adrien, I love you," Kalianna cups his cheek. "And I always will."

Adrien smiles and leans in to kiss the noirette sweetly and briefly. "Okay, let's go on a real date tomorrow, at the restaurant Laurentiis."

Kalianna smiles and kisses his cheek. "At twelve o'clock?"

"Yes, I'll find a way to get out of the house, I promise." Adrien grabs her hands, squeezing them.

The teens kiss once more, and Lila, seeing this growls angrily, storming away.

She was not going to let that date happen.

😘😘😘😘

Scene: Agreste Mansion. Nathalie's Room.

"There hasn't been any negative emotions this week Nathalie," Gabriel says, sitting on the edge of the woman's bed. "Thanks to that infuriating bug's Magic Charms."

"You should start working on how to break through the protection shield of the Charms." Nathalie suggests.

"I'm trying, but I haven't quite figured it out yet." Gabriel frowns. His phone starts ringing and he gets out of his jacket. Seeing the caller was Lila, he answers it.

"What is it Lila?" He asks, getting up and leaving Nathalie's room.

Scene: Outside Nathalie's Room.

Gabriel closes the door.

"Hello, Mr. Agreste, I'm just calling to inform you of the terrible news I heard! Your son and Kalianna have agreed to go on a date tomorrow!" Lila reveals.

"WHAT?" Gabriel's stood up angrily, exiting Nathalie's room.

"Yes, they've agreed to be going to the expensive restaurant Laurentiis at twelve o'clock for a date. Adrien said he'll find a way to sneak out of the house to be with Kalianna. Of course, she convinced him with her flirty ways to do this." Lila explains.

"Thank you for this information Lila, he won't be going anywhere tomorrow." Gabriel then hangs up.

Scene: Rossi Residence. Lila's Room.

Lila smirks at her phone before putting it away.

Scene: Masaru De-Sinclair's Home. Kalianna's Guest Room.

Kalianna drops down on her bed and sighs happily. "Finally, Tikki, I've taken to leap."

"I'm so happy for you Kalianna, you and Adrien will officially be dating after tomorrow!" Tikki smiles.

Kalianna sighs happily once more, closing her eyes.

😘😘😘😘

Scene: Agreste Mansion. Adrien's Bathroom. Next Day.

Adrien fixes his jacket in the mirror and turns to Plagg. "How do I look, Plagg?"

"Isn't that the outfit you wore at your friend Maya's Christmas Eve party?" Plagg asked.

Adrien blushes slightly at being called out. "Yes, but, I still look good right?"

"Yeah, you look handsome! It's a step up from that outfit you wear everyday!" Plagg half-praised.

Adrien rolls his eyes.

Scene: Adrien's Room.

Adrien exits his bathroom, only to gasp when he sees his father inside his room. "F-Father!"

"Where do you think you're going Adrien?" Gabriel questioned.

"I-I'm going to the ice rink! I've been thinking about taking lessons with Philippe." Adrien rubs the back of his neck.

"Looking so formal?" Gabriel rose an eyebrow.

"Yes." Adrien replies.

Gabriel gives him a cold look, knowing he was lying. "No."

"What?" Adrien glances at the time on his watch. It was 11:57!

"You heard what I said, you will practice your piano and I will watch." Gabriel says.

"How long will that take?" Adrien asked nervously.

"As long as I want it to last." Gabriel retorts, fidgeting with his ring.

Adrien swallows and glances at his watch again.

11:58.

He was so not gonna make it on time for his date with Kalianna.

Word Count: 2,276

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 1K 22
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇ-ꜱɪɴᴄʟᴀɪʀ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ ɪɴꜰʟᴜᴇɴᴄᴇʀ ᴏɴ ɪɴꜱᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴘᴀʀɪꜱ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ, ꜱʜᴇ ꜱɪɢɴꜱ ᴜᴘ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛɪɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴀ...
113K 3.4K 37
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇ-ꜱɪɴᴄʟᴀɪʀ ɪꜱ ᴀ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ɢɪʀʟ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ʟᴀᴡʏᴇʀ. ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ, ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ, ᴄᴏɴꜰɪᴅᴇɴᴛ, ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ...
42.4K 1.4K 21
━ 𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝒑𝒐𝒄𝒖𝒔🤍 ✶ 🜸 ﹕ ૮ 이 🤍 𝐀𝐇𝐒 & 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 ҂ 𝟎𝟎𝐲 𓍯 𝗄𝗒𝗅𝖾 𓇼 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗋 ♡̶ ゛𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 🤍
3.5K 34 5
"𝘐𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴?" "𝗢𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮 𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗸!" "𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘬." "�...