ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ | ɪɪ 🌸

By ChanelPradaGirl

ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇQᴜᴇʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ. ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ!! More

🖼ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ #16🖼
🖼ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ #17🖼
🧴ᴘᴇʀꜰᴜᴍᴇ ᴀᴅ🧴
🦇ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴛ🦇
👩‍💻ᴀ ʙʟᴏɢɢᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴅᴇɴꜱᴇ ᴍɪɴᴅ👩‍💻
ᴀ/ɴ
ᴀ/ɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛʀᴇᴇ #2
🍔ᴍᴄᴅᴏɴᴀʟᴅ'ꜱ🍔
🦃ᴛʜᴀɴᴋꜱɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🦃
⚖ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛʀᴏᴏᴍ⚖
👱🏻‍♀️Starbucks Karen👱🏻‍♀️
👚ʙᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛꜱ👚
💁🏽‍♀️ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴋ-ᴍᴇ ɢɪʀʟ💁🏽‍♀️
😈ꜱʜᴇ-ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ'ꜱ ᴘᴀᴡɴ😈
💔ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ💔
🥿ɴᴇᴡ ʟᴏᴏᴋ🥿
😳ᴇᴍʙᴀʀʀᴀꜱꜱɪɴɢ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ😳
🎡ꜱᴀɴᴛᴀ ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ🎡
☝️ʀᴇᴘʀɪᴍᴀɴᴅ☝️
🥂ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ🥂
📶ᴀʟʏᴀ'ꜱ ɴᴇᴡ ʙʟᴏɢ📶
👜ᴊᴀᴄQᴜᴇᴍᴜꜱ👜
🏯ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ ᴛʀɪᴘ🏯
🐍ᴛᴏxɪᴄ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱʜɪᴘ🐍
🤬ɪɴꜰᴜʀɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ🤬
👊ᴘᴀʏʙᴀᴄᴋ👊
🩸ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ🩸
🤳ᴘʀᴏᴏꜰ🤳
📝ᴘʟᴀɴ📝
😬ᴄᴏɴꜱᴇQᴜᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ😬
🕊ᴀɴɢᴇʟ x ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴀɢᴇᴄᴏʀᴇ🍄
😘ᴅᴀᴛᴇ😘
🎹ᴘɪᴀɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ🎹
🥰ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ ꜱᴇᴛᴜᴘ🥰
ᴀ/ɴ
✈ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ᴊᴇᴛ✈
🚪ᴜᴘɢʀᴀᴅᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍ🚪
🤱🏽ᴊᴏᴄᴇʟʏɴ'ꜱ ᴍᴏᴍ🤱🏽
⚜ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ʟɪɴᴇᴀɢᴇ⚜
☕ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ☕
ᴀ/ɴ

📃ʟᴀᴡꜱᴜɪᴛ📃

629 22 79
By ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: Césaire Apartment.

Kalianna quickly figured out what her father's plan was when she and him showed up outside of Alya's apartment.

The lawyer knocked on the door, and a moment later, it was opened by Marlena, Alya's mother.

The chef was surprised to see him and his daughter. "Oh! Mr. De-Sinclair, why are you here?"

"I think you know Mrs. Césaire," Darius replies.

Marlena sighs. "Yes, I'm aware of what my daughter did," She turns to Kalianna with a sympathetic look. "I'm so sorry Kalianna, I never knew Alya would be like that, I raised her better than that."

"It's okay Ms. Marlena, I know it's not your fault, and I don't want you apologizing for Alya's mistakes, I want to hear it from HER mouth." Kalianna says.

"Of course, would you like to come inside?" Marlena asked, opening the door wider.

"No need, we'll be leaving soon. Please call your husband and your daughter, because this concerns the both of them." Darius informs.

Marlena nods and turns inside, calling for her husband and her child.

It didn't take long for Otis to approach his wife's side, and he greeted the De-Sinclairs, to which they greeted him back.

"So what's going on?" Otis asked his wife.

"They want Alya to give an apology." Marlena responds.

"Of course, that's completely understandable," Otis nods.

"Where is she? I just called that girl. ALYA! Come here right now young lady!" Marlena shouts.

"NO! I'M NOT LEAVING MY ROOM UNTIL YOU UN-GROUND ME!" Alya screams back.

Darius and Kalianna are surprised by the blogger's attitude, and the former looks at his daughter.

"If you EVER tried..." He warns.

Kalianna quickly shook her head, knowing better not to ever raise her tone at her father or mother because she'd probably get smacked in the mouth.

"YOUNG LADY, you come here this instant or else you won't be seeing that boyfriend of yours longer than you're grounded!" Otis yells.

There was complete silence, then a door opened before it slammed as Alya came stomping over with her arms crossed.

"What is it?" She asked, annoyed. She then noticed Kalianna and her father and frowned. "What're you doing here?" She glares at the noirette.

"You don't speak to my daughter that way," Darius puts a hand on Kalianna's shoulder and frowns at Alya. "Understand?"

The Césaire girl rolls her eyes. "Whatever." She mutters under her breath.

"I apologize for her attitude. She's angry because we took away her phone and her computer so she doesn't work on her blog." Marlena stated.

"Which is totally unfair!" Alya spoke up.

"Yeah right, if anything, they're doing you a favor, since you're so obsessed with Lila's Blog." Kalianna cut in.

Alya shoots her a dirty look. "Shut up!"

"Alya, stop it," Marlena says, upset. "Now you're going to apologize to Kalianna right now for bullying her."

"I didn't bully her, SHE'S the bully!" Alya points at the noirette.

"Don't try to flip the situation around. You were the one laughing as your friend destroyed Kalianna's sketchbook. Now, apologize!" Otis demanded.

"But dad-!" Alya tried to protest.

"I said apologize!!" Otis yells.

Alya is taken aback by his loud tone as he had never yelled at her before. She huffs and turns to Kalianna, clenching her hands. "I'm sorry." She apologizes bluntly.

"Again, and mean it this time." Otis commanded.

Alya looks at her mother for help, but she just gives her a severe look. She groans and looks at Kalianna in her eyes. "I-I'm sorry."

"That's better." Marlena nods in approval.

Darius clears his throat and reaches for something inside the brown briefcase he was holding. "Here you are." He brandishes a paper and offers it to Alya.

The blogger takes it. She reads the label before her eyes widened. She looks at Darius with shock. "A lawsuit?!"

"Exactly, you're being sued for five hundred euros since you enabled the situation of that boy ruining my daughter's sketchbook. These are the consequences you must face. I'll see you two days in court." Darius gives Alya a tight smile, then walks away with his daughter.

Alya's hands trembled as she held the lawsuit letter. She slowly looks at her parents, only to regret it.

They are looking at with with disappointment and anger as they knew they have to pay for the damage.

📃📃📃📃

Scene: De-Sinclair Car.

Darius and Kalianna get in.

"So, which house do you wanna go too next?" Darius asked Kalianna.

The ravenette smirks. "Nino's place."

📃📃📃📃

Scene: Lahiffe Residence.

Nino and his little brother Chris are playing Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout.

"YES!" Chris cheers after his character jumps across the finish line.

"Awww, man!" Nino groans as his character didn't make it in time.

There is a knock on the door, and Nino gets up, walking towards it. He opens the door, only for his expression to become sour when he sees Kalianna.

"What the he11 are YOU doing-"

"Ahem."

Nino pauses and slowly looks over at Darius, gulping when he saw the man glaring down at him. "M-Mr. De-Sinclair?"

"Where are your parents, young man?" Darius questioned.

Nino swallows thickly. "They're at work."

Darius offers Nino a paper. "Give this to them when they get back."

Nino hesitantly takes the paper and reads it. He gasps when he saw what it was. "No... no, no, no, no."

"Yes." Kalianna nods with a smirk. "It's a lawsuit a$$hole."

"Language." Darius scolds his daughter.

"No, no, please, don't do this, my parents are gonna kill me!" Nino cries.

"You should've thought about that before you encouraged that Martin boy into ruining my daughter's designs. Goodbye, Nino, and don't even try to hide that lawsuit, because you'll need to attend the court in two days." With that, Darius walks away.

"This is what happens when you're friends with toxic people." Kalianna sneers, then follows after her dad.

Nino stares down at the letter in horror, then flinches when he hears his little brother's voice.

"Nino, c'mon! I wanna keep playing!"

📃📃📃📃

Scene: Outside Oakley House.

"JOCELYN!!!!" Mr. Oakley's voice bellows loudly.

Scene: Mr. Oakley's Office.

Jocelyn enters with deadpanned look. "What do you wa-" She gasps when she sees Kalianna and her father. "What the he11 are you doing in my house?!" She shrieks at Kalianna.

"I let them in!" Mr. Oakley shouts.

Jocelyn looks at her father, and she just wanted to shriek right then and there at how enraged he appeared to be. "D-Dad?"

"Don't "DAD," Mr. Oakley quoted the word. "ME! Thanks to your foolishness, you've got a lawsuit!" He holds up the authoritative note. "And I have to pay five hundred euros for your mess!!"

"Only five hundred," Jocelyn scoffs. "That's not even a lot," She crosses her arms.

"Not a lot you say? Well, since you don't think it's a lot," Mr. Oakley shoves the paper in Jocelyn's arms. "Pay for it yourself!"

"What?! But dad, I don't wanna use my TikTok money, that's for spending at the mall!" Jocelyn whines.

"GET OUT! YOU'RE GROUNDED FOR ANOTHER TWO WEEKS!"

📃📃📃📃

Scene: Apartment Duplex.

"Hello! Is there a Jean Tretiens here?! Hello!!!" Darius shouts. "Jean Tretiens?!"

(Sukura41: Jean Tretiens is actually a minor character in Miraculous, look him up.)

The apartment door for the left-side of the duplex opened, revealing a confused man.

"Uh, who are you?" He asks, approaching the wooden gate separating him from the De-Sinclairs.

"Can you call your son out here? This is important." Darius says.

"Okay?" Jean gives him a bewildered look and turns back to his apartment. "MARTIN! GET OUT HERE!"

Martin yawns as he exits the apartment. "What is it dad?" He asked. He saw Kalianna and her dad and scowled. "What are you doing at my house?!" He glares at Kalianna, storming up to the wooden gate. "How did you even find me?!"

"My dad's a lawyer for a reason." Kalianna retorts.

"Martin Tretiens," Darius gets out a paper from his briefcase and offers it to the curly-haired boy. "This is for you."

Martin snatches the paper from him.

"Martin!" Jean says his son's name in a warning manner.

As Martin reads the letter, his eyes get wide, and his mouth twists into a scowl. "What is this?" He holds up the paper.

"It's a lawsuit." Darius replies dryly.

"A lawsuit?" Jean's eyes widened. "What for?!"

"I think you know Mr. Tretiens. You or your son have to pay about five thousand euros in compensation for destroying my daughter's notebook." Darius explains.

Jean sighs. "Are you kidding me? Just for a sketchbook? Can't she just buy another one?"

"I see where your son got his nasty attitude from." Darius glares at Jean. "That sketchbook was precious to my daughter, she had many designs in there! You or your son had better pay up in court in two days."

"And what if we don't show up?" Martin smirks.

"Then I'll raise the price to ten thousand." Darius counters.

Martin's smirk dropped.

"What do you think about that you little sh1t? You did the crime, now you have to pay the price for destruction of property. See you in a couple days." Darius sneers before turning around and walking towards the car.

Kalianna gives Martin the middle finger and follows after her father.

Martin growls, his hands clenching around the law note.

📃📃📃📃

Scene: Lê Chiến Residence.

Kim opens the door to his home, and sees Kalianna. He glares at her. "What the fvck are you doing here?"

"Excuse me, young man?" Darius steps in front of his daughter, glaring down at Kim.

The boy's eyes widened and he started to stutter. "U-Uh, s-sorry sir."

Darius shoves a lawsuit into his chest and he scrambles to grab it. "Give this to your parents."

With that, he walks away.

"You're totally fvcked." Kalianna smirks at Kim before walking after her father.

Kim looks down at the letter and starts reading. "A lawsuit?"

He scratches the side of his head, looking confused.

"What the heck is that?"

(Sukura41: Dumba$$. 😑)

📃📃📃📃

Scene: Rossi Residence. Living Room.

Lila is watching TV when the doorbell rings.

"Lila! Get the door please!" Mrs. Rossi shouts from inside her bedroom.

Lila rolls her eyes and gets up from the couch, approaching the door. She opens it, only to almost have a heart attack.

Standing outside the apartment was a smirking Kalianna and her father.

"Hello, Lila." The amber-eyed girl said her enemy's name as if it was poison.

"What are you doing at my house?" Lila asked above a whisper, her eyes wide with shock and fear.

"Lila!"

The Rossi girl flinches when she hears her mother's voice.

"Who is it?!" Mrs. Rossi asks.

"Uh, j-just the mailman mom!" Lila tries to close the door, but Darius stops it with his foot.

"I don't think so, little girl." Darius glares at her, forcing the door open.

"You can't do that! That's forced entry!" Lila shouts.

"We're not even in your house stupid." Kalianna snaps.

Lila felt her heart pound with anxiety when her mom made her appearance and saw the De-Sinclairs.

"Lila, I thought you said it was just the mailman." Mrs. Rossi gives her daughter a baffled look.

"Sorry, just a slip of the tounge," Lila forced a smile.

"Let's not beat around the bush. Lila Rossi," Darius gets out a lawsuit paper. "You're getting sued for five hundred euros."

"What?!" Both Lila and Mrs. Rossi exclaimed in shock.

"Why is my daughter getting sued?!" Mrs. Rossi takes the letter and begins reading it.

"Oh, you don't know? Mr. Damocles didn't send you a voicemail or email about what Lila did?" Kalianna rose an eyebrow.

"What are you talking about?" Mrs. Rossi asks. She looks at Lila, who is fidgeting nervously. "Lila, what is going on?!"

"Ah, she probably deleted the information Mr. Damocles sent to you in order to not get in trouble. Anyway, my daughter and I better get going. Goodbye now," Darius then walks away.

"See you in the courtroom in two days, Lila~!" Kalianna waves at the scarlet brunette with a smirk and walks away.

Mrs. Rossi turns to her daughter angrily and she shrinks back.

📃📃📃📃

Scene: Rossi Residence. Inside Living Room.

After Mrs. Rossi had called Mr. Damocles and he explained what Lila did and how long she was suspended for, she hung up and began to reprimand the girl.

"Is THAT why you wanted my purse? So you could get my phone and delete the voicemail that you're principal sent me?!" Mrs. Rossi shouts at her daughter.

"I'm so sorry, mom, I-I was just so scared you'd be mad at me!" Lila pouts.

"I AM mad at you! I can't believed you enabled that Martin boy into destroying that girl's sketchbook! How could you DO such a thing Lila?" Mrs. Rossi asked in disbelief. "And to make things worse, you got suspended for three weeks?!"

"I'm sorry mom." Lila apologizes, looking down shamefully.

"Sorry won't do you any good. You're grounded until your suspension is over. Give me your phone," Mrs. Rossi reaches out her hand.

"But mom-!" Lila attempted to protest.

"Give. Me. Your. Phone." Mrs. Rossi demands.

Lila frowns and reluctantly hands over her phone. "Can I at least keep going out? I have photoshoots to do with my boyfriend Adrien."

(Sukura41: 🤢🤮.)

Mrs. Rossi sighs. "I'll allow it." She then walks away.

Lila watches her go before storming off to her room.

Scene: Lila's Room.

Lila enters and slams the door before she sits down on the edge of her bed, seething with rage.

"That b1tch... that b1tch... that B1TCH!" She hisses.

She digs her nails into the palms of her hands so hard that it hurt, but she couldn't care less right now.

Because of Kalianna, she was getting sued! If that slvt had just kept her mouth shut about the whole thing, she would've never been in this mess!!!

"THIS IS ALL HER FAULT!" Lila screams and starts beating up her pillows, letting out all her frustration.

There was no way she was getting out of this predicament.

📃📃📃📃

Scene: Two Days Later.

The parents of Kalianna's bullies were given no choice but to pay the five hundred euro each to the De-Sinclairs, Martin's father also had to pay the five thousand euros, which he wasn't too happy about, but he had no choice.

Lila had tried to charm the judge to get of her mother paying her share, but all she got was a blank stare from the male judge before he threatened that she'd be the one paying instead of Mrs. Rossi, which got her to shut up quickly.

The money was transferred to Kalianna's account because she deserved it, and with the money, she bought a new sketchbook!

📃📃📃📃

Scene: Kalianna's Room.

Kalianna is showing the Kwamis her new sketchbook.

"Wooow!" The immortals say in awe.

"It's so pretty and sparkly!" Fluff praises.

"Yep, and it also says, "I do not need people who do not need me." Kalianna reads the words off the book. "Pretty inspiring if I do say so myself."

"I'm so glad those troublemakers got what they deserved for ruining your old sketchbook Kalianna. A perfect justice." Sass says.

"He11 yeah, I've gotta agree." Kalianna smiles.

"Kalianna!" Darius shouts, knocking on the other side of the door. "Why don't we go celebrate another successful case?"

"Sure dad!" Kalianna smiles.

📃📃📃📃

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont. Next Day.

Kalianna is walking up the steps with her friends, telling them what happened yesterday.

"You guys should've seen the look on Lila's face when her lies to try and make herself look like the good girl didn't work on the judge." Kalianna told the girls.

Giselle laughs. "I bet she was surprised that her lies don't work on everyone!"

Kalianna and her friends giggled, then stopped when they saw Lila, who was wearing her old everyday wear, standing at the entrance with her entourage.

The only person who was missing was Martin.

"I hope you're happy Kalianna," Lila sniffles, crocodile tears in her eyes as Alya rubs her back.

"Happy about what?" Kalianna rose an eyebrow.

"Thanks to you, Martin's old man transferred him out of this school to another one!" Nino glares at her.

"His dad called us bad influences, all because you couldn't keep your mouth shut about that dumb sketchbook!" Kim gives her a dirty look.

...

Kalianna began to laugh in their faces, catching them off guard. She was laughing so hard, a tear came out of her eye, and she wiped it away.

"O-Oh, he transferred? How hilarious!" Kalianna chuckles.

"Maybe next time, he'll learn not to fvck with a lawyer's daughter." Maya spoke up, her hands on her hips.

"Aren't you guys supposed to be suspended for three weeks? You're not supposed to be on school grounds." Mireille frowns, crossing her arms.

"Y'all had better scatter before I call Mr. Damocles. You wouldn't wanna extend your suspension now, would you?" Giselle smirks at the losers.

"Not that we'd mind anyway." Marinette chimed in. "We could use a break from toxic air."

Alya gives her ex best friend a nasty look, and she gave her one right back.

"Come on, guys, let's go to a restaurant in my limo, it's far better than here." Jocelyn sneers.

The bullies then walked past Kalianna and her friends towards Jocelyn's limo.

"Oh, and Lila?" The porcelain-skinned Korean calls to her enemy.

Lila sniffles and turns to her. "What, Kalianna?"

"You wanna keep fvcking with me? Fine, but just know, no bad deed goes unpunished. Tell your mom I said hi." Kalianna smirks, then flips Lila off.

Giselle repeats the action before she and her BFF entered the building with their friends.

Lila scowls and turns away as Alya encourages her to ignore Kalianna's words.

She was gonna make Kalianna's life a living he11, she swore on her life.

Word Count: 3,077

(Sukura41: I'm sorry for not writing the courtroom scene, I'm not very good at writing law stuff. But anyways! What do you guys think of Martin being gone? I personally think I'm glad I eliminated him from Lila's sheep circle. 😊)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 1.5K 41
ᴜɴꜰᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇʟʏ, ʟɪʟᴀ ʀᴏꜱꜱɪ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ, ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴅɪꜱᴍᴀʏ. ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴏᴜʀ ʀᴀᴠᴇɴᴇᴛᴛᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴀɢᴏɴɪꜱᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜱʜᴇ? ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ʟɪʟᴀ...
13.2K 535 23
ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇ-ꜱɪɴᴄʟᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴄɪᴠɪʟɪᴀɴ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ.
12.4K 344 17
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴀ ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ! ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪꜱ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇᴅ. ᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ꜱᴀʟᴛɪɴᴇꜱꜱ, ᴜɴᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ...
42.4K 1.4K 21
━ 𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝒑𝒐𝒄𝒖𝒔🤍 ✶ 🜸 ﹕ ૮ 이 🤍 𝐀𝐇𝐒 & 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 ҂ 𝟎𝟎𝐲 𓍯 𝗄𝗒𝗅𝖾 𓇼 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗋 ♡̶ ゛𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 🤍