ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ | ɪɪ 🌸

Galing kay ChanelPradaGirl

ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇQᴜᴇʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ. ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ!! Higit pa

🖼ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ #16🖼
🖼ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ #17🖼
🧴ᴘᴇʀꜰᴜᴍᴇ ᴀᴅ🧴
🦇ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴛ🦇
👩‍💻ᴀ ʙʟᴏɢɢᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴅᴇɴꜱᴇ ᴍɪɴᴅ👩‍💻
ᴀ/ɴ
ᴀ/ɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛʀᴇᴇ #2
🍔ᴍᴄᴅᴏɴᴀʟᴅ'ꜱ🍔
🦃ᴛʜᴀɴᴋꜱɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🦃
⚖ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛʀᴏᴏᴍ⚖
👱🏻‍♀️Starbucks Karen👱🏻‍♀️
👚ʙᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛꜱ👚
💁🏽‍♀️ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴋ-ᴍᴇ ɢɪʀʟ💁🏽‍♀️
😈ꜱʜᴇ-ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ'ꜱ ᴘᴀᴡɴ😈
💔ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ💔
🥿ɴᴇᴡ ʟᴏᴏᴋ🥿
😳ᴇᴍʙᴀʀʀᴀꜱꜱɪɴɢ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ😳
🎡ꜱᴀɴᴛᴀ ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ🎡
☝️ʀᴇᴘʀɪᴍᴀɴᴅ☝️
🥂ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ🥂
📶ᴀʟʏᴀ'ꜱ ɴᴇᴡ ʙʟᴏɢ📶
👜ᴊᴀᴄQᴜᴇᴍᴜꜱ👜
🏯ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ ᴛʀɪᴘ🏯
🐍ᴛᴏxɪᴄ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱʜɪᴘ🐍
🤬ɪɴꜰᴜʀɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ🤬
👊ᴘᴀʏʙᴀᴄᴋ👊
🩸ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ🩸
🤳ᴘʀᴏᴏꜰ🤳
📃ʟᴀᴡꜱᴜɪᴛ📃
😬ᴄᴏɴꜱᴇQᴜᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ😬
🕊ᴀɴɢᴇʟ x ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴀɢᴇᴄᴏʀᴇ🍄
😘ᴅᴀᴛᴇ😘
🎹ᴘɪᴀɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ🎹
🥰ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ ꜱᴇᴛᴜᴘ🥰
ᴀ/ɴ
✈ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ᴊᴇᴛ✈
🚪ᴜᴘɢʀᴀᴅᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍ🚪
🤱🏽ᴊᴏᴄᴇʟʏɴ'ꜱ ᴍᴏᴍ🤱🏽
⚜ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ʟɪɴᴇᴀɢᴇ⚜
☕ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ☕
ᴀ/ɴ

📝ᴘʟᴀɴ📝

495 15 45
Galing kay ChanelPradaGirl

📝📝📝📝

After Lila's worker bees got home, each of them recieved a massive scolding from their parents and were instantly grounded for the amount of weeks they were suspended.

The only one who didn't get reprimanded was Lila; her mother hadn't got home from work yet, so she was currently waiting for the woman to arrive.

Scene: Rossi Residence. Living Room.

Lila shifts anxiously on the couch, glancing at the door every second before she turned her attention to the TV again.

She needed to stop her mom from listening to Mr. Damocles's voicemail. That is if he forgot to send it to her or she hadn't already saw the voicemail yet.

If the second option was the case, then the Italian girl was definitely screwed.

Lila sprang up when Mrs. Rossi entered the home after unlocking the door. "Mom! You're back!" She smiles, approaching the woman.

You would've expected her to react to her daughter's black eye, but no, she just remained calm, because what she didn't know was that Lila had put on makeup to cover up the bruise she didn't even know existed, and she didn't even pay attention to the girl's cut lip because it was small.

"Today wasn't very stressful, but I do need a warm bath." Mrs. Rossi sighs, closing the door.

"Let me get your purse." Lila reaches for her mom's purse.

However, she pulls away. "It's alright tesoro (darling), I've got it."

"No, mom, I insist!" Lila quickly takes the handbag from her. "Also, did you get any voicemails today?"

"Hmmm, I don't think so," Mrs. Rossi taps her chin, then reaches for her bag. "Maybe I should che-"

"No!" Lila pulls away. "You can check after you've had a meal in your stomach, you must be hungry."

Mrs. Rossi opened her mouth to respond when her stomach grumbled. "Oh dear, you're right," She giggles. "I'll go eat some leftovers from the fridge."

"Great." Lila nods. She watches as her mother goes to the kitchen before she rushes to the woman's bedroom.

Scene: Mrs. Rossi's Bedroom.

Lila enters and quietly closes the door. After she does this, she puts the handbag on the bed and began digging around for her mother's phone.

She grins when she gets ahold of it and turns it on, frowning when she saw a voicemail that belonged to the principal.

She quickly deleted the voicemail and put the phone bag into the bag with a smirk.

"Lila! Did you eat anything?!" Mrs. Rossi shouts from outside.

"No mom, I'll come eat with you right now!" Lila shouts back.

With a smug look, the scarlet brunette left the bedroom.

Scene: De-Sinclair Château. Dining Room.

Vanita and Kalianna are both eating Gimbap with chopsticks.

"She deserved that black eye." Vanita says, breaking the silence.

Kalianna looks at her. "You think so?"

"Don't be foolish Kalianna, that little liar just stood there and watched as that boy destroyed your sketchbook, she enabled it, that's why she deserves to be sued just as much as those other kids do." Vanita frowns.

"How much are we suing for?" Kalianna queries.

"I don't know. When your father gets back, we'll know the amount to sue for," Vanita replies, eating a bite-sized slice of Gimbap. "Tomorrow, before he does, we're gonna go straight to that principal's office and reduce your suspension."

Kalianna nods, she wasn't complaining. The less suspension she had the more school assignments she didn't have to miss.

📝📝📝📝

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont. Next Day.

The school bell rings and several students enter the premises. Some of them are watching the fight between Lila and Kalianna from yesterday and calling Lila a sore loser.

Meanwhile, the defenders of Lila are calling Kalianna a coward because she caught Lila off guard.

Scene: Outside Mr. Damocles's Office.

Vanita and Kalianna exit.

"Thank you again, Mr. Damocles," Vanita says to the principal.

"Y-You're welcome Mrs. De-Sinclair." Replied Mr. Damocles in a rattled tone.

Vanita closes the door and looks at her daughter, who is staring up at her with a smirk. "What?"

"You sure you had to threaten to blacklist him from every school just to lower my suspension to two days?" Kalianna rose an eyebrow.

Vanita shrugs. "That was just a light warning, it's not like I threatened to sue him, even though this is the second time he's screwed up with suspending you."

The De-Sinclairs headed down the stairs.

Scene: Outside The School.

Kalianna and Vanita walk down the steps, heading to the latter's new car, a white Lexus RX.

Vanita receives a message on her phone just then and she checks it, reading it before she looks at her daughter. "It's your father, he just got back from his business trip, he's heading home in Regina."

Kalianna breathes off. "Let's do this."

📝📝📝📝

Scene: De-Sinclair Château. Living Room.

"THEY DID WHAT?!" Darius's outraged scream erupted through the whole house.

Kalianna had never seen her father look so furious. Despite how many law cases he's handled and despite who made him angry, she'd never seen him look on the edge of exploding.

"Uh-huh, just look at what this Martin boy did to our sweetheart's sketches!" Vanita shows her husband the torn up designs belonging to Kalianna.

Darius gawks at the papers and looks at the ravenette with sympathy. "Oh Pumpkin, I'm so sorry about all your hard work." He brings her in for a hug.

"And I was gonna show some of them to the fashion designer Danielle Harris so I could finally make my own collection, now I've gonna restart again." Kalianna frowns, pulling herself out of her father's hold.

"Don't worry, they won't get away with this. What are their names?" Darius asked.

"The person who destroyed my sketches is this boy Martin Tretiens. The ones who were laughing and enabling it was this girl Jocelyn Oakley, and my classmates Alya Césaire, Nino Lahiffe, Kim Lê Chiến, and Lila Rossi."

"LILA? That girl AGAIN? And Alya and Nino? Aren't they your friends?" Darius questioned.

"Not anymore, I ended my friendship with them after they started believing Lila's lies and calling ME a liar." Kalianna reveals.

Darius sighs, rubbing his forehead. "Okay, dad's got this, I'll be doing research in my office." He begins walking away.

"But you need to eat." Vanita protested.

"I ate on the plane, don't worry." Darius assures, exiting the living/dining room.

Kalianna bites her lip and looks down, becoming excited as she knew her bullies were gonna get what they deserved.

📝📝📝📝

Scene: Kalianna's Room.

Kalianna is laying in her bed Face timing Giselle. She had just explained to her what happened today.

"Seriously? You're mom really threatened principal Damocles to lesson your suspension for two days? She's totally bada$$!" Giselle praises. She seemed to be sitting down in a bathroom stall.

"That's my mom for you. Since my dad's back home, my mom and I told him what happened, so he's doing some research in his study." Kalianna explains.

"Thank the Lord he's back, but anyway, I'm in the bathroom at lunchtime, I could NOT let one of Lila's supporters hearing our conversation," Giselle rolls her eyes

"Ugh, can you believe Lila has defenders? I didn't even know she had so many until now." Kalianna stated.

"Me neither! Practically half of the bad side of the school are siding with her and the other half are with you!" Giselle mentioned.

"I don't get what's so hard in believing Lila's the bad guy, her lies are so ridiculous I don't get how her supporters believe it." Kalianna says.

"Yeah, me neither, but anyway, I've gotta get back to Hiro. See ya bestie." Giselle waves.

"Kay, see ya in two days." Kalianna waves before disconnecting the call.

"Ooo, pretty!" Mullo's voice was heard.

Kalianna looked over at the Kwami, only to see her touching the crystal Fashion Award that was displayed upon a beige bookcase that also had Kalianna's first Fashion Icon Award from Optigami.

The supermodel gasped when the stunning award tipped over. "NO!" She rushes out of bed, running to the falling trophy. She manages to catch it just before it hits the ground.

"I'm sorry Kalianna!" Mullo apologizes.

"It's fine, but please don't go near my awards again. They're very precious to me and I worked hard to get them." Kalianna told the mouse deity, cradling the crystal award as if it was a newborn baby. "Especially this one, it's crystal, meaning it could break. And I just got it from the 2023 Fashion Awards."

"I understand, I'm very sorry." Mullo apologizes again.

"I like this trophy the most," Xuppu cuts in, flying towards the bookcase and pointing at the gold heel award. "This is your first one right?" He asked Kalianna. "Since you have no others but the crytal one."

"Xuppu! Don't be so blunt!" Kaalki spoke up, flying over. "Our dear Kalianna will have plenty of future awards to come her way, anyone would be a fool not to give her one."

"Awww, thanks Kaalki," Kalianna smiles at the horse Kwami, then puts her crystal award right back next to the shoe award. "And yes, Xuppu, the heel award is my first one, I got it from Style Queen Magazine."

Tikki flies over to the ravenette. "I'm surprised Audrey even nominated you for that award,"

"Me too, I thought she would've chosen Adrien, but she said I was the most popular model out right now and I was getting more attention than him, and if she had picked him, it would've painted her in a bad light. Don't know what that means, but I think she only nominated me because of her stupid reputation." Kalianna told Tikki.

The ladybug goddess looks at the beige bookcase and sighs happily. "I can't wait until you fill this bookcase up with awards."

Kalianna smiles and pats the side of the bookcase. "Me neither." She then looks over at her sewing station.

On the desk was her irrepairable sketchbook and designs.

The Kwamis watch with sympathy as the goes over and sits down at her desk, staring at her fashion pieces that she didn't get to bring to life.

"Poor Kalianna, I hate seeing my holders sad!" Ziggy pouts.

Trixx turns to Tikki. "Can't you create her sketchbook Tikki?"

"You know a Kwami can't use their powers without a user Trixx, and besides, I think Kalianna has it handled. Those tormentors will get that they deserve for ruining her designs." Tikki frowns.

The other Kwamis frown as well.

Just then there was a knock on the door and all the mini gods and godesses scattered to hiding places.

"Kalianna?" Darius calls to his daughter from the other side of the door.

"Yes, dad?" Kalianna answers.

"Meet me outside, we're leaving." Darius instructed.

"And going where?" Kalianna asked.

"You'll see." Darius replies.

Kalianna could practically hear him smirk after those two words before he walked away.

What was her father planning?

Word Count: 1,853

(Sukura41: Fifth part will be up soon.)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

77K 2.9K 11
𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐟 /𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐫3𝐯/ 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐡 𝐀 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦�...
18.5K 374 12
𝓚𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓓𝓮-𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓼𝓱...
236K 4.7K 44
ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ɪ'ᴅ sɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs sᴛᴀʀɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ғʟᴀᴍᴇs sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ, ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴀʀᴇʟʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀᴡᴀʏ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ ᴅɪᴀʀɪᴇs 𝟷.𝟶�...
7.2K 377 11
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘶𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝗉𝗅𝗎𝗌 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽𝗋𝖾𝗇 𝗈...