𝐑𝐮𝐧 | 𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠

By eroticslut-

what happenes when a girl feels like she's born in the wrong family? she runs away. What does a boy do when h... More

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 & 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬!
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱!!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧!!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧!!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧!!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧!!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧!!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧!!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲!!!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞!!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨!!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞!!!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫!!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞!!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱!

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧!!

387 6 17
By eroticslut-

NOT EDITED!!
—————————————————————

As Calum just stares at me i look at him as we are both in front of the room she's sleeping right now.

"I found out a little under a month ago." I tell him as his eyes widen.

"We need to tell Caesar!" He shouts at me.

"NO WE DO NOT!" I shout back as i hear people coming up the stairs.

"What is happening here?" Caesar questions as he hints us to follow him back down stairs.

As i hit the last stair we walk into the closest room which is the the dinning table.

"So what is up?" Seb questions as he looks confused at me and calum.

"You aren't sleeping together are you?" Marcelo says as his eyes widen which makes my boyfriends and brothers eyes widen also.

"NO!" Me and Calum both shout at the same time.

"Ew."

"You are ew, you'd be lucky to sleep with me loser." Calum says as he hits my head.

"Oh you little BITCHH." I shout at him as i hear a very angry Caesar shout.

"STOP IT YOU BOTH!" He shouts as both of our eyes widen.

"We need to tell him." Calum says to me as he looks at me.

"No we do not!" I say back to him as the others give me a weird look.

"Why not? she could be dangerous!" Calum shouts at me.

"What is it you need to tell me?" He angrily asks.

"Valentina is not who she is." Calum says.

"Stop it." I say as i look at him.

"Yes, we know that already stupid." My brother says as he rolls his eyes.

"Her name isn't Valentina Gonzales."

"It's Valentina, Valentina Avyanna Domínquez." A soft voice says as we all look at the opened door revealing the one and only her.

Damn i really am fucked.

And not the good type of fucked.

As i see everyone stare at me all their eyes widen.

"Hi?" I whisper as everyone just stares at me.

"Y-you are in the mafia?" Mateo says as he finally breaks the silence.

"It is a long story." I reply as i look at Cami and just see her smile at me.

"I think i should go..." I whisper as i start to walk away.

"Stop!" I hear someone's dominant voice say which makes me stop.

"Turn around." He says again.

As i turn around he holds a gun up.

"Do it. I have nothing to live for. I lost everything." I say as anger is the only emotion i feel.

"Tell us the story." He says as he keeps eye contact with me.

"Fine." I whisper as i walk to the living room as they all follow.

"But only three of you can stay." I state as i give a dirty look to Calum.

That little bitch, i heard the whole conversation.

I don't blame him but that doesn't mean i like him.

"Caesar. Cami and Mateo."

"That's the three people i pick and if you don't like that shoot me, bitch." I state as his eyes darken a bit but then go back to normal.

"Fine. Guys out!" He doesn't even look at them and just gives me the dirtiest looks ever.

As everyone exits the room it's silent.

"So... what do you want to know?" I question as i look the three in front of me.

"How are you out the mafia?" Cami asks me as i look at her.

"It is a long story... I got help. I had a insider who helped me escape that hell hole." My eyes start to water at the horrible things i have seen.

"Why did you say your name was Gonzales?" Caesar questions me.

"It is supposed be that. If i stayed in Mexico that would be my name by now."

"Are you still in contact with the mafia?" Caesar questions me.

"No i am not. I am hiding from them. Running away from them." I say as i look at the floor and play with my hands.

"Oh." Mateo says as i can feel his eyes staring into my head.

"I am sorry i lied to you." I say as i look at Cami and she smiles back.

"I knew most of the time." She says which makes all our eyes widen.

"You knew the whole time?" Caesar questions as his eyes are just filled with anger.

"You have to understand that i did it for her safety." Camilla stands up as she looks at her brother in disgust.

"Go fuck yourself." Caesar says as he looks at her with anger.

"Seb already did!" She shouts at me as everyone's eyes widen.

"MY FUCKING BEST FRIEND?" He shouts at her as he goes to walk and punches the closest wall near us.

"SEBASTIAN!!" Caesar shouts as he runs into the room with a smile on his face.

"YOU FUCKED MY SISTER?" He screams at Seb as his face goes white a ghost.

What in the telenovela.

If someone finds out their related i won't be surprised.

As everyone stares at me my eyes widen as i realise i said that out loud.

"Whoops." I say as caesars eyes soften for a second but anger takes over them.

"Who knew my sister and best friend could EVER betray me this much." He says as he storms out the living room as he shuts the door of the living room.

"I thought we were telling everyone together?!" Sebastian's angry expression plasters his face.

"I-i know it just slipped out. I'm sorry..." She whisper as tears fill her eyes as he just looks at her with pure hatred as he starts to something he suddenly stops.

And just walks away.

As Mateo gives me a soft smile he walks out of the room after Sebastian and leaves me alone with Cami.

As she looks at me the tears just slide down her face like a water fountain.

As i run up to her side i just hug her.

I don't know how to do this?

Am i doing this right?

But all i know is that she needs a help.

And my support.

"It will be okay." I whisper as i look at her and wipe her tears away.

"H-how do you know that?" She stutters as more tears threaten to fall.

"I don't... But you're a good person and honesty is key." I tell her as i smile and she smiles back.

"Caesars just being dramatic It's his best friend who's gonna take better care of you than him. He just doesn't see it yet." I tell her as i wipe her tear again.

"Cmon let's just get you up to your room." I say as i help her up the stairs making sure the tears don't make her fall down the stairs.

As i enter her room i help her lie down on the bed as she just continues to cry and i pull the duvet so she is not cold.

"It will be okay love." I whisper as i kiss the top of her head.

"I love you..." She whispers back at me before she drifts into her slumber.

Wait what?

As my eyes widen i stand up and smile.

"Love you too." I whisper back as i look at her one more time and just walk to the door and shut it quietly behind me.

Damn her and Seb?

He got so lucky.

She is far too good for him.

As i hear pure silence from Caesars room i decide to knock on the door.

He is a little bitch but still i am in a nice mood.

"What?" He shouts at my face as he opens the door straight away.

"Bye then!" I say as i walk away.

I am not dealing with anyone's bullshit.

"I didnt mean it..." He tells me as he stops for a second a continues. "I am sorry." He says as i turn around and my eyes widen.

"You are sorry? i am sorry i have never heard you apologise." I say as he slightly laughs.

"So are you alright?" I question as i look at him.

As he gestures me to come into his room i do and sit on his bed as he shuts his bedroom door.

"How am i supposed to be? My best friend for over fifteen years has apparently been sleeping with my little sister!" He says as he walks around the room in circles trying to process the information.

"I mean it was kinda obvious they were flirting with each other." I say to him as he stares at me.

"Well obviously! no shit Sherlock but i didn't think they were fucking!" He shouts as he starts walking faster in circles.

"Don't shout at me!" I shout back at him as i stand up and walk up to him.

As he looks at me his eyes go weird when he looks at me.

"Fuck it!" He says before doing something very unexpected.

——————————————————————

damn a cliff hanger

word count: 1527

listened to chase atlantic while writing this but yeah

good bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 128 11
(Mafia Men #1) Sometimes we love the enemy. Or does love create enemies? - Natalie Elizabeth Sinaloa... Assassin and daughter to the Sinaloa Cartel C...
40.1K 1.7K 16
❝Was your presence always this intoxicating? ❞ ❝I won't hurt anyone as long as you'll behave.❞ ❝How dare that guy tried to get closer to what's mine...
329K 6.5K 45
A lot can happen in the span of five months. But will she allow her feelings and emotions to change? For him? [Editing] Copyright © 2022 secretlyyxur...
20.7K 540 43
She was supposed to meet her friend,however,it never got to the point where she could knock on her friend's door.She bumped into her brother's rival...