Admit it||Wenclair

By GayWriter6002

Ever since the night of horror, Enid and Wednesday have grown closer. They've grown closer in a way Wednesday... More

Chapter 1: That night
Chapter 2: The Addams Family
Chapter 3: Love or Hate You?
Chapter 4: Put Your Records On
Chapter 5: Jealousy
Chapter 7: What Are We?
Chapter 8: Caught
Chapter 9: Wolf Out
Chapter 10: Date or Fate?
Chapter 11: Addams Code
Chapter 12: An Eye For An Eye
Chapter 13: Wolf Ache
Chapter 14: Sinclair Vs Addams
Chapter 15: The Quiet Raven
Chapter 16: Raven or Rav'N?
Chapter 17: Death Beyond the Grave
Chapter 18: Snap Back to reality (oh there goes gravity)
Chapter 19: You'll always be a dumb blonde.
Chapter 20: Thanks to you
Chapter 21: For You? Anything.
Chapter 22: Reading to the stars (Final Chapter)

Chapter 6: Best Friends?

12.1K 256 425
By GayWriter6002

Enid's POV:

The car ride with the Addams family was a bit more quiet this time. They all just kinda gave glances and shit at each other. Kindaaa awkward if you ask me. But it's okay cause Wednesday is here!

Wednesday... Remember Enid. Platonic only. You can't lose her.
_____

We arrive at Nevermore at around 4pm. I'm dreading my classes so much.

Wednesday and I grab our things from the trunk of the car and head towards our dorm after the Adams family all say goodbye to both Wednesday and I. They really are nice people. More people should be like them if I'm being honest!

We walk up to our dorm. It's felt like since forever since I've seen this place! I missed it. Well I miss it just being Wednesday and I in our special little place.

"Ohhhh how I've missed you!!" I say as I flop down on my comfy bed.

"No need to be so dramatic Enid."

I roll over onto my tummy and give Wednesday a pouty face. Everytime I do this, Wednesday always shows some emotion which I think is cute. NO. STOP ENID.

"If you give me those fucking puppy dog eyes one more time, I will rip them out of your stupid head and feed them to a bear."

Geez Wednesday. No need to be so harsh...I think she's having a bad day. I've noticed when she's having a bad day she tends to snap at me more than usual.

"I'm sorry Wednesday..."

Her look immediately softens. She's noticed that she snapped on me. I can see Wednesday becoming a little more and more in tune with her emotions and mine. I don't mind that though. For obvious reasons.

"No. I am...sorry. Even though those eyes you give do annoy me, I shouldn't have been so harsh. I suppose."

I watch as the dark haired girl walks towards my bed. She sits down next to me and places her hand on mine. Okay Sinclair, it's just her touching your hand! Nothing to completely freak out about or anything!! Everything is totallyyyyy fineeee!

5 seconds later:

Sooo update; IM LOSING MY SHIT.

Wednesday Addams put her hand on mine. I think I'm actually gonna pass out. UGH. Why do I have to have a crush on her?!?! This is so difficult. She could never love me the way that I want to be loved by her. Fuck love honestly.

"It's okay Wednesday! I forgive you. You know if you're having a rough day you can talk to me about it right?"

"I'm aware." She removes her hand from mine, "But I am fine Enid."

"Okay, if you say so. Hey, I'm going to go see Yoko for a little, she wanted to go get coffee and catch up for a bit. I'll see you later today!"

"Okay."

I get up and head out of the dorm room. I need to tell Yoko about everything that's going on. This whole keeping it to my self thing is definitely not working for me.

Wednesdays POV:

Enid was right about me having a 'rough' day. Being back on this campus is bringing back some rather not fond memories. It's making me think about everything I could have lost. Everything I did lose.

Enid doesn't know but someone has been messaging me pictures of myself. Someone is watching me and I don't know what for. I'm a bit...concerned...that Enid will be drug into this and get hurt. The scars she has are already on my hands. I don't want her life on my hands as well.
______

8:48pm

I sit down at my desk trying to type words out. Nothing is coming to my mind except the imagine of Enid running up to me covered in gashes and blood. If I just would have stayed with her she wouldn't have been hurt so bad. I may not be great with emotions, but I can tell that night has altered Enid. The nightmares. The jumpiness. And most importantly, the distancing.

Tw: Self harm

My eyes wonder to the candle burning at the edge of my desk. I need to feel physical pain. Emotional pain is to much to bare.

I begin to roll up my sleeve and hover my arm over the open flame. The skin on my arm begins to blister and burn. My teeth begin to grind as the pain increases. I move my arm closer to the flame wanting to feel more pain.

"Wednesday I'm-" She drops her drink on the floor with a worried expression on her face.

The wolf runs over to my side and blows the candle out.

"I wasn't done." My voice rings out coldly.

She looks at me with fear and worry in her eyes. Perhaps harming myself wasn't that helpful.

"Wednesday are you okay?"

She's genuinely worried about me I think. Her tone of voice is low and shaky. The corners of her eyes are glossy signaling she is holding back tears. I do believe she's genuinely concerned.

Guilt.

"I needed to feel physical pain. Emotional pain is to much for me to deal with. It's to confusing Enid." I admit to her.

End of TW:

"Wednesday, I don't want to force you to do something you don't want to do, but I think it would do you some good to just talk about what's bothering you. I'm not going to judge you or think differently of you. To me you will always be perfect just the way you are no matter what you do. I'm here for you Wens. I'm not going anywhere because there's no place I'd rather be than right there by your side. You're my best friend and I love you. I want what's best for you and I want to help you when things get hard so please just let me help you."

I trust Enid. Not something I typically do. She's different. Good different. I believe that I love, her.

Im going to kiss her. The way she's looking at me and the way she's been so loyal is making me see her fit to be mine.

I stand up from my seat and drag Enid by the arm and sit her on my bed. There's a strand of hair in her face so I push it behind her ear. Our skin brushed up against each other making both Enid and I begin to blush. Enid more than me.
______
Enid's POV:

"Enid, your face is fairly red. Are you feeling okay?" She moves a bit closer to me, "Do I make you blush Sinclair."

Okay. So she's flirting with me right now. Totally cool! Super great! Hell yeah! Fucking fuck FUCKK.

"Wen- Wednesday...You um...You're kinda flirting with me right now. I don't know if you're aware of that or not so uhhh." I say with a very nervous laugh.

She scoots even closer to me and signals for me to lay down. What the fuck is about to happen right now?? I swear to the heavens if she is fucking with me right now I'm actually gonna throw myself off the balcony!

How did we go from me being concerned for her well being to me having butterflies swirling around in my gut and my face feeling like it's burning in the fiery depths of Hell. Maybe this is what Wednesday needs right now. I'm not going to complain cause I really like this, but I am still very worried about her.

"I'm aware Sinclair."

Oh. Oh shit. I'm so stupid. I AM THE OTHER PERSON.

Wednesday slowly crawls on top of me. One leg on either side of my hips. I think my heart is going to fly out of my chest right now. I've wanted this to happen for weeks now. Months...actually.

We make eye contact and for the first time I see no wall behind those earthy eyes. I can see all the love, pain, joy, and...fear, in her eyes. She's letting me in, something she doesn't let anyone do. For the first time I'm seeing Wednesday. Not this persona she puts on, but the true authentic Wednesday that has emotions and feels things.

She begins to lean down towards my lips. Our noses touch and we begin to share each others breaths. I can smell the charcoal toothpaste she uses on her breathe. Not the most flattering smell but it's okay cause it's Wednesday.

"Is this okay?" She asks with a breathy voice.

"This is more than okay."

Our lips softly connected like the last puzzle piece going into its place. She gently caressed my face as I wrapped my arms around her back pulling her more into my lips. Her lips were cold but soft and airy. I know this sounds crazy but, it's almost like I could taste everything she was feeling.

Wednesday deepens the kiss, pressing our bodies even closer together if that is even possible. I give her all of me in hopes she understands how much I truly care about her. I'd do anything for her. And I mean anything, for her.

We break apart gasping for air. Me more than Wednesday cause of my asthma. She got off of me and laid next to me grabbing my hand and interlocking out fingers.

"If it means that much to you, I suppose talking about my feelings isn't that unbearable. As long as you are there."

"I will always be there Wens. No matter what."

I turn my head to face her and she does the same. I'm met with those beautiful eyes of her once more. The way I could get lost in them for decades is unreal.

"Thank you Enid. I like your company and affection and wish to never lose it."

Okay so maybe I'm still just a littlleeee curious on who the other person was and if it was truly me. I mean it could have totally been someone else and this was all just a fluke.

"Am I the other person you think you have romantic feelings for?" I ask blatantly.

She begins to smirk at me. I know she's planning something with that look on her face.

"No. It was Yoko."

I lightly slap her shoulder. She's fucking with me right now. How typical of Wednesday!

"Ha ha very funny Wednesday." I roll my eyes,"Now answer the question truthfully please!"

"Make me."

Oh. I think I'm just gonna um. I uh. Well. OH WOW FEELINGS!

"Imma need you to tone that down and tell me who the person is before I walk out of this dorm." I say seriously but not meaning it one bit.

"Yes Enid. You are the person."

Wow so I was so worried about losing her due to this crush when she had a fucking crush on me too! Now that I think about it she has been flirting with me for the past week or so. Good to know how obvious I am I guess!

I'm glad she feels the same way though. Or at least likes me back, I don't know if she exactly feels what I feel seeing we feel in two VERY different ways. That doesn't matter though because we work. We shouldn't but we do and that's all I care about.

"I'm ready to get this therapy session with you over with now."

I smile at her as I push her a little causing her to smile as well.

OH MY GOD SHES SMILING!!!! SHES SO ADORABLE!

"Is that a smile I see Addams!" I say poking fun at her.

"Is it? Perhaps I'm snarling at you pup."

"Oh I see how it is Willa. Just remember who was staring at my abs and blushing so hard you looked like a tomato a week ago."

"I simply was admiring your hard work."

"Uh huhhh. Sureeee."

We both begin to giggle. Well I did and she just sat there with a smile.

Once we stopped I sat up pulling her up with me. I know she needs to talk about what she's feeling so I'm going to sit here and listen to every word she has to say.

"I suppose I should get to talking."

"Take your time Wens. I'll wait for as long as you need."

______
Sorry for a shorter chapter and the angst💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 7K 70
Welcome to my version of 'Wednesday' season 2 where the students are back at Nevermore for their next semester. It will have mysteries, jealousy, yea...
27.1K 442 40
Wednesday Addams isn't the type of person to love, Especially another living thing...until she met her Roommate Enid Sinclair. Since she started hang...
108K 3.7K 17
"I don't care what happened before, my rule is no touching, no hugs and no colors, can you handle that?" Wednesday asked. Enid frowned and turned aro...
164K 4.4K 47
Wenclair fanfic! While Wednesday returns to Nevermore after the semester break, she tries to solve the mystery of who may be stalking her. As to be a...