CHASED FOR THE PAST (A Story...

Від Andrewdraws555

Diane and Wolf discover that an old friend returns to take revenge for the death of his wife in which there w... Більше

CHAPTER 2: THE OTHER MR. WOLF
CHAPTER 3: AN OLD FRIEND
CHAPTER 4: NO MERCY
CHAPTER 5: THE MIRACLES ARE MATTER OF TIME
CHAPTER 6: A SECOND WITHOUT YOU

CHAPTER 1: FEELIN' ALRIGHT

169 0 0
Від Andrewdraws555

The sun begins to rise, but an unexpected event occurs a few kilometers from the city, Diane is on the floor after being hit by a bullet but luckily she was wearing a bulletproof vest, at that moment a peculiar character arrives who has been chasing her for a time, pointing a gun at her while his hands tremble with nerves, with the index finger about to pull the trigger...

                                                                                      🦊(Pleading)

Fernando please! You don't have to do this...

FERNANDO

You took away the person I loved, you took away everything I had in my life... Now I will take you out of my life and from that someone who loves you the most...

ONE WEEK BEFORE...

The city looks sunny with regular traffic, clean streets and smiling people on every corner.

RADIO ANNOUNCER

Good morning to all who are listening to this broadcast live and in stereo, a good day to start our routines whether it be work, university or wherever you are with something pegasus to feel good today... That's right I'm speaking about "Feelin' Alright" by Elle King let's roll...

(The song plays: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMjJcZp3zC4&list=OLAK5uy_n1bGFBdaLZeIx90xkC4jJXcUSBzu8mZkI&index=33 )

The music is changed in another much quieter place...

In a very familiar cafeteria, our gang is enjoying a good weekend breakfast while people are not afraid of them as they recognize who they are.

Wolf looks calm circling with a spoon around the cup of coffee that he also asked for a German breakfast, Snake simply ordered a cup just like his best friend, Shark chews a huge ham sandwich, Piranha and Webs have a cold chocolate with straws with great satisfaction...

🐺

There is nothing better than sharing another beautiful day with you

🐍

That's right, although I would like to go back to our old days but well it's something we always wanted...

🐺

What do you mean?

🐍

That this thing of being the bad guys we felt like more powerful but now I feel that those things are no longer for me

🐺(Smiling)

I'm proud of you, what you said made it clear to me who we really are, before they saw us as monsters, afraid that we would hurt someone

🦈

But guys, don't you find it strange that everyone here can be nice to us?

🐺

No, not for me, it is difficult to differentiate who is good or who is bad, we have to be careful because someone who pretends to be innocent but in the end turns out to be a traitor or villain, we will stop him so that these people can be calm about the problems of that fake good people

Wolf's cell phone starts ringing, he takes it out of his right pants pocket and answers

🐺

Hello?... Diane! I'm glad to hear you, tell me, do you need help?

IN THE OFFICE...

🦊

I'm fine, you know that here in the office it's a bit heavy with documents, but can I ask you for a little help? I need to organize some files for the new activities I have to do.

🐺

Of course give us half an hour to get there, we just had breakfast here in the cafeteria and I have to pay the bill, so see you...

🦊

See you, Bye!

(Wolf hangs his phone)

🐍(Moking)

Great! The gentleman helping his lady with boring things...

🦈

Jejeje, it seems that your precious girl needs you like an emergency

🐺
C'mon guys stop, you know me, she is my soulmate, I will always be there for anything, she believed us from the beginning and now she has become the love of my life.

(They get up from their seats and leave the payment and some tip on the table)

🐍
Oh yes, of course, since she kissed you on that tree in the forest, my heart broke because I feel like I'm going to lose you because you're my best friend and I'm never going to leave you

🦈
Don't be a liar, I saw you hanging on the other side and I saw you with a disgusted face sticking out your tongue when you said that.

🐍(Angry)
I'm not a liar, I just said it as an expression, he deserves all the love that Diane is giving him

🦈

Now I see why...

WAITER
Excuse me guys, but what are you talking about? Are you talking about the governor dating wolf for a while?

🐍

Nope

🦈

Absolutely nothing about that! Actually it's about a comedy essay that talks about it but it's not true

🐺(Pretending)

That's right, it's just that, just in case I leave the payment and the tip on the table and thank you

WAITER

No problem! You're welcome, also I'm a good fan of you since you rescued that cat from the tree

🐺

Really! Oh thank you, yeah that cat. You know that now it is my pet now?

WAITER

No way! That's so cute Did you put a name?

🐺

Yes, his name is Kitty

WAITER

Ok, have a nice day guys

THE GANG

Goodbye!

🐺

Uff...That was close! next time don't raise your voices saying something about our relationship

🕸️

Relax Wolf, everything will be fine, you have to hide that she is only your friend and that you are working with her for her job and...

(Webs looks at a white camaro parked in the handicapped zone and his face changes in a confused way.)

PIRANHA

Who the hell dared to park their car there I don't like that

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.7K 21 1
[Smut/Lemon!] - A fateful day falls upon The Bad Guys as they are liberated from prison at long last. However, in Mr. Wolf's case, being the most dia...
1.1K 69 13
-discontinued sorry- "Change? Change!? Oh stop, you really think I can change!? I will never change. I've always been blamed for everything! I was al...
3.1K 116 16
The Bad Guys have gone good and are now doing moonlit hero work with Governor Foxington and Gabi Santiago. Life seems good, but things are not alway...
2.9K 36 1
(LEMON/SMUT!) - Reader discretion is strongly advised! - A fateful day falls over Moe for he is released from prison and sent into a world filled wit...