Your love will be the death o...

By SirenFn

"Your love will be the death of me" Those were the words of the madman. - - - - - - - - - - - - ◇ - ☆ - ◇... More

A/N
0. PROLOUGE
1. The Madman
2. Unwelcoming
3. The List
4. The List (Part 2)
5. Annoyance
6. Long Walk
7. The Doctor
8. Pleasant Surprise
9. Assistant
10. Meeting
11. Malfunction
12. First Week
13. Preperations
14. Debt Collecting
15. Café
16. The Harbingers
17. Prime
18. Love?
19. Lab Work
20. Busy
21. Clones
22. Il Dottore
23. Confusing
A/N
24. Too Early
25. Departure
26. Dreams
27. Comfort
28. The Next Morning
29. Relaxing
30. Relaxing (Part 2)
31. Relaxing (Part 3)
32. Rumours
33. Confessions
34. Complications
35. INTERLUDE
36. Catching Up
37. Caught
38. More Clones
39. Return
40. The Letter
♡ 100K Special ♡
42. Assasins
43. The Doctor's Heart
44. The Doctor's Heart (Part 2)
45. INTERLUDE
A/N
46. Waking Up
Valentines Day Special
47. Working Together
48. His Room
THE CLONES
49. Ruin Graders and Sweet Words

41. Breakfast Together

3.9K 182 150
By SirenFn

When you awoke the next morning, it took you awhile to adjust to the light in your room, and it took you even longer to realise you hadn't left the lights on. You sat upright quickly to see Il Dottore leaning on your doorframe, he was looking at the floor whilst swinging his foot back and forth.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" You said, causing The Doctor to raise his head, clapping his hands together.

"Finally! I've been waiting forever, are you ready to go?"

"I just woke up,"

"Yes, I'm aware, I have been stood here for an hour," He waved his hands in the air as he spoke.

"You watched me sleep?"

"I prefer the phrase, bravely guarded you, waiting for my lazy assistant to wake up works too,"

You sighed heavily dragging yourself out of bed, "Get out while I change,"

"You can go as you are, it not that big of a deal,"

You looked at him in disbelief, quickly walking over to him and using your whole bodyweight to move him.

Which failed. Miserably.

"Were you trying to push me out of the way? Just generally actually what the fuck did you think that would do? I weigh over thirteen stone, Y/n and most of that is muscle fat." He said as you pushed your whole body against him a final time.

You laid your head on his arm, slouching slightly. You were still tired and unbelievably hungry so you were no way prepared to shove a Harbinger out of the way.

"Just please leave whilst I get changed, I'll only be a few minutes."

Dottore said something under his breath, causing you to double take, "What did you say?"

"Hm? Oh I said your lucky I trust you,"

You nodded slightly, not fully believing him.

He left your room and you began to get ready, you didn't worry too much about your uniform as you were going to put your Fatui issued coat on top. It was similar to the Harbinger coats but slightly smaller with less ornate decorations and a small patch on the left side. Your patch said 'The Balladeers Assistant', you didn't have the chance to get it updated as your days have been fairly busy, doing paperwork, running around after the clones, and trying to figure out how you feel about The Second Harbinger.

I forgot how warm this coat is, so soft aswell.

You placed your hand in your pockets, and found a metal box, you took it out and inspected it. You realised very quickly that it was Capitano's lighter you had accidentally stolen from him when Signora departed from the cold land. You placed it back into your pocket, reminding yourself to give it to him.

I wonder how Signora is doing.

You walked out of your room to see Dottore pacing around the hall in front of the assistants quaters. You coughed lightly to grab the Harbingers attention.

His whole body turned to you in one swift movement and he slowly walked up to you, seemingly inspecting every inch of you in the process.

"I'm ready," You said trying to pull him out of his trance, "We can go now,"

Once he had reached you, he hoovered his hand over the left side of your chest, quickly grabbing hold of the coats material and ripping it, or so you thought.

A piece of fabric fell from his handand when it hit the floor you realised it was the patch that showed others whose assistant you were.

He looked at you with an accomplished smile on his face, "Now you are ready," He grabbed your hand and pulled you down the stairs.

On the way down he bumped into Scaramouche who shot him a death glare before looking towards you with a bittersweet smile.

He pulled you into the staff room, and sat on the counter, "Feel free to make yourself something to eat, we have two hours before the meeting starts,"

"You pulled me out of bed two hours before the meeting starts. You'd better have a good reason,"

Dottore laughed, "Does spending time with you count?"

"Depends on whether I believe it or not,"

"Do you?" He questioned, looking at you intensly.

You could tell he was trying to read your mind, so you decided to mess with him.

Pancakes sound so good right now, but can I be bothered to make them? No, no I can't. Maybe I should see if Childe is free? He does make a delicious breakfast.

"You are getting good at covering up your thoughts," Dottore mused, still watching you.

"I didn't think that would work," You said under your breath.

"I can make you pancakes," Dottore said as he pushed himself away from the counter, "It is my fault you are up this early, so the least I can do is make you breakfast."

"You're in a good mood this morning,"

"Mhm, as are you, it seems my offer has brightened your day," The Doctor teased as he began searching for ingredients.

As Dottore began mixing things together, you decided to make him and yourself something to drink, you looked in the cupboards for two cups to use. As you were searching, you found a set of aprons that had a small note on them.

"Pantalone gave us these last year"

You chuckled as you looked through them, they were high quality material, but on the front of each one was the classic 'kiss the cook', but it had been personalised to each Harbinger, for Dottore you found a 'Kiss The Doctor' apron with his signature earing and three masks.

It's confirmed, Pantalone has more money than what he knows what to do with.

You pulled the apron out and put your drink making on hold, preparing to surprise attack Dottore.

As he finished add the ingredients to their seperate bowls, you wrapped the apron loosely around his waist. Dottore hummed at your actions, not yet fighting back. You put your arms around his waist, fiddling with the apron so you could easily put his head through the top of it.

"If you wanted to do this, all you had to do was ask, my dear," He said moving his hands so they were tracing your arms.

You had to move quickly now, if he felt the material of the apron he would surely now your plan. In one swift movement you pulled it over his head and quickly removed your hands, you then attempted to retire the knot in the back whilst he was still processing what happened.

You tied it tightly around his waist and took two steps back, "Y/n L/n." He shouted.

His shout caused the Capitano to enter the room.

The two locked eyes before Capitano burst into laughter. Dottore fumed and nearly lunged at the man.

"The one day I don't bring Ocean and her Kamera. I thought you said you were 'never going to wear such an immature gift' what made you change your mind?" He said after he calmed his laughter down.

"It wasn't my idea! My assistant put it on me," He pointed at you whilst you stood with a smug grin on your face.

"Well, I must say it really highlights your waist." The Captian said before exiting the room.

Dottore looked at you, and you shrugged, "I didn't want your clothes to get flour on them before an important meeting"

Dottore huffed and undid the apron, folded it over once and retied it.

You got back to making drinks for the two of you, and soon enough you were both finished with your respective activities, you turned to eachother.

He held two plates of pancakes, with berries and chocolate sauce over the stack of four pancakes on each plate. You held out a cup of coffee for him and you both sat down to eat your food.

"Woah, these are really good!" You praised as you took another bite of them.

The Doctor wiped his mouth, "I've certainly made better, but they aren't terrible,"

You deapanned him, "First you can crochet, then you can bake, what next?"

The Doctor mumbled something, you raised a brow.

That's the second time today.

"Did you say something?" You questioned.

"No I didn't. Are you okay? You seem to be hearing things today," He said taking a sip of his coffee.

You hummed in acknowledgement.

After you both finished, Dottore practically dragged you out of the staff room and you had to remind him that he was still wearing the apron. When you both left, many of The Harbingers were walking to the staff room, but you were being led to the meeting room by Il Dottore.

A/N

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER

I WASNT PLANNING ON UPLOADING THIS AS IT IS  IT WAS ORIGINALLY GOING TO BE APART OF THE NEXT CHAPTER HOWEVER IT HAS BEEN AWHILE SINCE I UPLOADED LAST AND I THINK THIS IS QUITE A NICE CHAPTER

in comparison to the next chapter anyways

SO YEAH U ALSO HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THE 100K SPECIAL AS I SAID IT ISNT CONNECTED TO THE MAIN STORY AT ALL AND HONESTLY YOUR REACTIONS ARE EXACRLY WHAT I HOPED FOR

DONT WORRY THOUGH I WILL BE MAKING IT UP TO YOU ALL SOON

FOR NOW THOUGH TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES AND HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT

I forgot to change the chapter name btw so yeah 😭

I LOVE YOU ALL 💙💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 929 18
𝑴𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐𝒚-𝑰𝒍 𝑫𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒙 𝒇𝒆𝒎 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓-𝑺𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒍 𝒕𝒐 '𝑷𝒆𝒕' Since the last events,the second Fatui Harbinger h...
109K 3.8K 42
"WELL, AREN'T YOU JUST A FLOWER AMONG WEEDS, MY DARLING," finding an injured and broken man out in the middle of the woods wasn't usually a good sign...
6.6K 391 32
❝ 𝙰𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢: 𝙰 𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚕, 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊. ❞ In every lif...
30.4K 1.2K 23
❝ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍.❞ Thousands of years ago, Rex Lapis made a con...