CREEPING CRIMSON NIGHTMARE(be...

By RUINEDDRAGONARMY

this is a story of issei betrayed after using the juggernaut drive and meeting great red and while he is unco... More

Prologue
the truth of a dragon
A chance meeting in hell
bio
gremorys "cursed" hatred
hello kuoh academy
double date in the forest
treasured son
IMPORTANT PLZ READ
welcome to Kyoto, piece hunt begins
Dragons caught in a fox hunt
the forgotten house
the true power of abaddon
THANK FOR EVERYTHING FELLOW DRAGONS
The kyoto climax
Death and fury
harem(important note)
the house of olds return
the proud son of the alliance
god from the icy shadows
downfall of loki pt1
downfall of loki pt2
harem/team pt2
relaxation after a long battle.
preparation of the gremorys last game
battle of the houses before
battle of the houses pt 1
battle of the house pt 2
the king's games
BEYOND LIMITS
Master and student, lost demon
victory's gift
note
A lost friend
the path before war
dragon bio
a time of bond
rise of a legacy
a spirit reborn
TEAM DXD
the ULTIMATE test
PAY BACK!!
The end or the beginning? it all starts now
KAISER THE LAST HOPE
Farwell and a new story begins.

surprise??!!

151 3 0
By RUINEDDRAGONARMY

As the sun rises on a nee day everyone is resting at the kyoto temple as they sleep peacefully until the sun wakes up a certain dragon.

Hmm.. Ugh..*yawn* what time is... Holy shit. Kai says as he wakes up and sees it's 5 am.

They'll hate me but i need to do this. Kai says summoning his norse bow from his dimension shared with ifrit.

Shadow freezing lance. Kai says as he warps a arrow in holy light a ice as he uses the sun's light to spread a shadow in every room. Now, he says as he fires causing everyone where that had a shadow ice and holy shockwaves.

3..2...1. Kai says as he summons fenrir and fenris out of their rooms before the arrow.

Yawn.. What is it.. Fen asked before getting cut off by screams of pain and chills...KAAAIIIII!!!! They all say rushing out as the devils are bruised on the head from the arrow and issei Irina are covered in ice and snow while the mix of dragon and devils like vali and issei's team were both.

Sorry about that but we need to go back to kuoh and get fresh clothing schools today. He said shocking everyone.

Flame rift. Issei said opening a portal to his home. Ok guys jump in and kai what's with the key. Issei asked finding a key on the floor. Oh im the.. Before he could finish fen and fenris jumped in the portal and rias covered Kai's mouth.

Its nothing.. Tell him later kai. Rias said annyoyed by her cousin's actions.

Hmm. Uhmm. Kai tried saying with his hand covered. Ok... Bye. Issei said kissing rias on the cheek.

As that happend everyone teleported to the hyoudou house hurrying to change clothing into their school uniforms including vali and shallot.

Damn why do i have to wear this? Shallot said as he wore the uniform and pocking his tail out of it and wrapping it around his waists like a belt.

Because your issei pawn he needs you close and besides it wouldn't hurt for you to go to school. Vali said as he left with shallot out the door seeing issei and irina waiting for them.

What are you doing? Vali asked.

One waiting for you and shallot and second we have something to pick up before schook come on. Issei said as his mother ran outside hugging him.

Bye son... Stay safe and don't die during this fight. Mikki aaid making issei smile and hug his mother back. Of course mom and i have that "thing" we were talking about a few weeks ago. Issei sparking his dad's attention from inside. Son can you teleport it here so you don't have to do so much. Goru yelled with joy. Sure dad well got to go. Issei said letting go if the hug and walking with irina vali and shallot.

As they walk issei remand silent along with vali but irina figure they were talking to each other through there gears link. Issei i.. Before she could see how he was shallot cut her off. Irina he is talking to albion draig vali and red right now. Shallot said shocking the angel.

How can you tell? Irina asked. I can sense their energys clashing but in a calm way that's how. Shallot said as issei and vali suddenly stopped.

Hey why we stop hyoudou. Vali said confused. Because we're here. Issei said looking at the post office. Why are we here? Irina asked as issei walked up and grabbed a letter for his family on it from the mail box. You'll know soon. Issei says as he teleports the letter away to the house.

Ok gang lets head to school. Issei says walking towards kuoh confusing the three.

Yo draig when should i talk to the mouh's? Issei asked his partner as he wanted to plan for battle. Im not sure but make it soon as we will go into battle in a few days for them. Draig said catching issei's attention. You mean you want the dragons or who ever will fight to.. Issei said as draig than spoke the same thing with him. ENTER A TIME FIELD WITH OUR POWER IN THE LAND OF WELSH!!! The two said with a smile on their face as they saw kuoh academy and they knew this world was theirs to protect.

After issei thought of his plan with draig him vali and shallot got looks from all the girls with lustful eyes while the guys had hate which they payed no mind to either However issei turned to see Matsuda and Motohama being approached by the kendo club as he sighed and walked over towards them shocking the girls and guys at kuoh.

Shallot hold my bag. Issei said tossing his bag to his pawn as he walked to the group as everyone watching gasped and mumbled.

What is issei doing?

Is he going back to the perv side

Is he going back and forth or kick ass.

Who knows.

They all say as issei walks right behind the kendo club.

You damn prervs stop with ths peeping.
Murayama said. Yeah its fucking gross and you do this all the time this is the end. Katase yelled as the two pervs the floor were im fear seeing the wooden swords in the their hands.

Now pay!!! The girls yelled as from from the noise the orc and sc came out but them and everyone including vali were shocked by what they saw which was issei blocking the strike with his finger alone.

I.. Issei? Murayama said with a blush as the boy she liked since childhood was infront of her with a look that could kill.( wow to think i let him peep on me and noe he is like this in kinda scared. She though)

Th.. Anks br..Matsuda said before getting cut off with issei breaking the swords and went from finger to hand grabbing them and throwing passed both the pervs heads.

§hμt up!! Issei said with a voice of pure rage and bloodlust letting his side show as he let out a aura scaring the weaker beings. Now* turns to the girls calming himselt* sorry ladies but you cant hurt them. Issei said shocking everyone.

And why the hell not? Katase asked before issei looked at her with a cold glare saying, because they are mine to kill. Shocking them as he turned to the two pervs and he motioned asia and irina to come over.

What do mean kill? Motohama asked as his glases cracked.  I mean you are both mistakes not worth keeping alive around because you arent friends or humans just magets. Issei said coldly shocking the two.

Issei come on.. Why. Matsuda was about ti say before getting cut off by issei. Why what? The two asked trying to piss themselves as issei's glare felt like death itself. When i came to school looking and asking different instead of asking or worrying about perverted thing why didn't you be a "friend" and see if i was ok? Issei asked as the two had no answer only putting there head down in shame.

Whats my favorite food? Issei asked as the two were confused but looked up to answer.

Uhh.. Melons? Matsuda said. Pus. Before motohama could answer issei pushed the two to the ground as they ate dirt and spit blood.

One no i know where you were going with melons perv and i would never let you finish what you were going to say motohama. Issei said turning to Asia and irina, ladies guess. Issei said as the girls perked up.

Most of the time its chicken alfredo i think and salad. Asia said a little unsure. Well if i remember when we were kids to now you like pasta but sometimes depending on who makes it burgers more than chicken. Irina said as issei knods. Yes you both are right, he said walking to them hugging them and turning back to the pervs.

Now we aren't friends get it straight you want be to be a punching bag for you because of my lust people hit me more than you. Issie said walking to them turning them to there back and kicking their ribs. Really you only wanted me to take your blame as you looked at more tits well guess what that will be your end because you are both useless. Issei yelled as he picks up and breaks Motohama's glasses and then steps on his arm breaking it.

Issei then turned to Matsuda picking him up by his collar and kneeing him in the gut and throwing him along with kicking Motohama  towards the kendo peep hole.

*sigh* ok girls before saji gets here go ahead and do what you want to the fools. Issei said until he felt someone tap his shoulder only to turn to see saji.

This seems to be a bad start to the new school year issei don't you think? Saji asked making issei glare and the sc president until they both burst out laughing as they fist bump.

Haha sorry bout that issei but i couldn't help it and you to take his warning as one from me to and go. Saji said not cutting his gaze from issej but scaring the pervs away.

Yeah i get it so i saw sona and rias here along with akeno and tsubaki san, so does that me we need to.. Before issei could finish him saji shallot and vali felt a power aura and the girls felt it but fell to there knee's from it as it was like a demon beyond the original satans.

You felt that to right? Vali asked walking to issei with shallot. Hell yeah shallot get the girls and go to the club room. Issei says getting his bag from his pawn and shallot looks to see no one near them now since the bell rang.

Alright. GRRRAAAHHHHH!!! Shallot roars going into super saiyan god and max power and speed as it is one of his fastest forms and he instantly dissapears in a flash a red aura.

Ok now vali, genshirou lets go. Issei said running to the club room with the two behind him. Hey wait why call me my first name now? Saji asked. Because one we need to hurry and two just to moke you. Issei says with a smirk as the three with there speed made it to the orc building.

Yo guys did you al.. Before issei could finish as he saji and vali they are shocked to see luna and kai in the orc and kai in rias's chair.

Oh hey issei? Kai said scared seeing the death glare from his brother and sensei.

One kai what are you doing here, two koneko out from under him stop eating dragon meat and three. Issei says looking at rias and azazel. What is he doing here and did you all feel that power. Issei said and after he said that behind him vali was blushing seeing the cute luna in that school uniform which see noticed.

Vali why are? Before she finished shallot rushed in with irina, Asia and ravel clashing with saji and vali and the three men fell on the ground and the girls on the couch.

Ow ow ow. Damn shallot hit the fucking breaking. Vali said getting up. Hey its not my fault hard head you were in my way. Shallot yelled on his knee. Both of you two shut up and get off me!! Saji roared using his to push them off as he got up.

Sigh you three are making dragons look foolish. Issei said with kai nodding. I agree but to answer you issei im the new orc president while kiba is vice president since he has experience in the club. Kai said shocking issei.

Ara~Ara thats right issei and me and rias will be in the underworld studying if you need us. Akeno says seductively being happy she is issei's newest mate.

Ok.. Wait you told me you girls wanted to stay here and study. Issei says as he recalls them saying something like that when they all first trained for a game but instead it was a trap.

Well yes but we want to stay with you till the  war is over and when we know your ok. Rias said shocking issei as he turned to see raynare behind him. After all we are your mates. She said until they heared a noise until they turned to see kai coughing.

Kai are you ok? Issei asked as koneko got out from under the desk to heal him. Yeah it's just the power realsed and i started *cough* . as kai was talking he spit up blood scaring issei and shocking vali and kai.

Let me explain asia heal him please. Koneko says turning to the three dragons.

Flashback while issei was at the post office.

Kai koneko kiba and rias were at the kuoh.

So cousin think you can handle it. Rias says as they walk to the old school building. Yes rias i can but kiba i might be more wild than my couain are you sure about being vp? Kai asked. Yes i am you experience and koneko can help your team while i help you with the club. Kiba says earning a knod the neko. I agree relax kai ok. Koneko said with a chuckle as tthe four enter the building.

Your right this should be... Ugh. As kai was about to talk he was cut off with pain and falling as he is barely on knee on the floor now to the others shock.

Kai/cous/darling.  The three said as kai was still conscious but breathing heavy.

Kai help.. Get awat you bastards. A dull and empty voice said full of pain shcoking kai as it was ophis and his link to her helped him feel and hear things going on with her.  Die dragon we're taking your power. A voice of rage spoke. But as kai heard that he snapped his fingers to use ophis and his link give her a pod dragon barrier.

Kai are you? Koneko asked before kai got up cutting her off. We need to *cough* call the peerages of kuoh and leaders they want ophis for the beast. Kai said serious but then coughing blood shocking and scaring them as they moved him to the chair.

Flash back end

So thats what happend i think the aura we all felt was ophis soemthing similar for s power source. Kai said as he finally was able to calm his body.

That's interesting we need to.. But as saji was about to speak they felt a raw bloodlust aura and it rushed into the room only fo shock everyone.

( with black and red sparks in his aura)

Gasper/gaspy? Everyone of team rias and koneko and issei.  But as they spoke confused and shocked gapser rushed at kai only for vali and to block his punch.

Kai and vali did you Just say power souce!! Gasper spoke with malice.
Yes something is used to awake  the beast. Vali said as gasper teared up.
Take me to rizivine.. I need to get her back. Gasper spoke in a broken voice.

Who? Issei said walking to him as gapser calmed himself. Valerie tepes she was my first friend the girl i loved and the holder of the holy grail for the beast. Gasper said shocking them. Do you know where she is gasper? Rias asked walking to him hugging him so he could cry as he did.

Yes *sniff*  she was at the vampire territory but i felt her teleport somewhere near kyoto but injured as she used the soul energy of the gear ( animancy) but now it's hard to sense her. Gasper said in tears.

Gaspys why didn't you tell us? Asia asked as her koneko and xenovia went to hug him.. Because i thought she was still at the vampire territory until recently i felt her power flicker while we were all at kyoto. Gasper says as issei then walks up to him reaching out a hand. Then lets head to kyoto and go get her. Issei says helping gasper up but suddenly a magic circle appears in the room making the dragons summo  their gears and shallot turn super saiyan while others let out aura and weapons.

K.. Ai? A weak voice said as Ophis and Sirzechs were the ones who got out of the circle as everyone let there guard down.

Brother what happend? Rias asked. Zechs please tell us don't hide things like you do they messed with a dragon a member of my faction which means they must know my anger as well. Issei said letting out some of his power and summoning his soul gear.

Issei what is it? Red asked as he then sensed around issei and opened his eyes and saw ophis. Red lets lend her some power to heal her faster hurry. Issei said as red wss quite but issei summoned his other gear.

Draig can you tell everyone how red really feels about ophis if he doesn't help because dragons share mates right. Issei asked as draig laughed.

Well he.. But driag was cut off by power being sent to ophis as red said, i should never tell you things. He said angry as ophis opened her eyes julting up.

Ophis calm down and why are they after you. Issei asked as kai moved close to hug her. Ok issei they sent coa coa to find the holy grail while the want half my power as a back up and Kai's barrier sent sirzechs to me and we left to here nothing to tell. Ophis said as all the dragons were shocked while the devils and Irina turned to Sirzechs.

Brother why did you bring her here? Rias asked as sirzechs got serious. Rias i think we should birng the 5 strongest warriors here to the test of mouh. Sirzechs said shocking rias and ophis but everyone else what confused.

What's that? Asia asked as ravel riased an eye, i would like to know as well i myself have never heard of this. Rave said as rias spoke. It is a test for all satans or mouh ranked beings to test their mind or body for greater power against their biggets weekness to prove they earned the rank but most die from it. She said shocking everyone till issei turned to Sirzechs.

Count me in i will not lose to any challenges and if we are going after rizivine in a few weeks then i will prove dragons are the best. Issei said as kai stood up. Hell yeah count me in i wont let anyone beat me and cause war. Kai said as vali and saji smiled.

We're in too. They said as they made the mouh smile until they felt a large burst of power coming from shallot who went into god. Let me go to i know i have weaknesses and i cant get left behind besides if this is a test for limits then. Shallot said before bursting into blue kaioken X10 rushing at sirzechs only to stop infront of him with a smirk, SAIYANS HAVE NO MEANING OF THE WORD LIMITS. Shallot said going back to base as Sirzechs smiled.

Happy to hear it shallot now you four come here. Srizechs said as the four dragons walked to him but issei and kai stopped and turned to rias raynare and koneko. We will be back soon don't worry. They said leaving as issei hugged rias and raynare and kai hugged koneko. But as they left in a red flash two of the girls rushed to the toilet getting sick.

Pov dragons.

As they were Telaported each one was separated and saw a door and knew what they had to do.

Sorry for not uploading in a bit i have been on a mini vacation, hope you like this dragon army we have 5 parts left i will make them long powerful and full of our power. See ya and thanks dragon army and out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 417 38
Y/N had grown up like any other high schooler until one day a Fallen Angel came after his family and murdered them in cold blood. After Rias Gremory...
104K 2.6K 36
I grew up not knowing my parents. All I knew is that i grew up under cruel treatment from the yakuza I had to put up with and from the people on the...
30.7K 610 13
Issei Hyoudou, a young man who holds the title of the Red Dragon Emperor, realizes that he has been used as a tool to free Rias from her arranged mar...
36.9K 275 11
The title explains everything. And hopefully this is more serious than my first story. This is also probably a short story. (In the end this isn't as...