ARRANGED TOGETHER....(Complet...

By cutegir2002

A story where two unknown family meet through a similar friend.....the Kim's and jeon's both are willing to m... More

Intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24(M)
25
26
27
28
29
30(M)
31
32
33(M)
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43(M)
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54(End)
Special chapter β™₯️
Special chapter 2β™₯️
Epilogue...🫰🫢
New story

34

8.1K 345 95
By cutegir2002

Their trip of London had over and now they are in Paris their second honeymoon destination....

They had landed in Parsi today afternoon and are currently on their way to their hotel....

After checking in they were lead to their room by the hotel staff ..the staff bid their byes after placing their luggage...

"It's so beautiful"tae spoke as he went to the balcony which had the effile tower's clear view...

"Indeed it's too beautiful"kook spoke as he back hugged tae....

"Let's change and order something....I am hungry"tae spoke leaning more in kook's touch....

"Sure... let's bath first"kook spoke as he lifted tae in his arms walking inside the bathroom to have 'bAtH'....after having some food they thought to rest a little and take a quick nap....

***

It was already 7 in the evening when they got ready to go to their first destination the effile tower....kook had already booked a taxi for them which dropped them to their destination....

Tae was in awe when he saw the effile tower infront of him...it was his dream to come here with his lover and today his dream came true.......

Kook chuckled as he circled his arms around tae's waist....both started to walk talking about random things....

"This city has the love in its air"tae spoke taking a deep breath...

"That's true....I am feeling like I am falling for you more"kook spoke as he pecked tae's lips....

"Idiot"tae spoke with shy smile....

They took the tickets and went inside the effile tower....with the help of elevator they reached to the top floor from where they can see the whole city....

"The air is so cold here"tae spoke rubbing his palms on his shoulder....

"Wear this"kook spoke as he removed his over coat and put it on tae...

"But you will get cold"tae spoke as he removed the cost and made kook wear that again....

"Ok...than come here"kook spoke as he hugged other close to himself.... tae's face buried in his chest while his arms wrapping around tae's waist securely....

"This feels so warm"tae spoke snugging his face more in kook's chest .....

Kook looked at his right were the city was shining Because of the several lights all around the city ....

"I wish we can just stay like that here only"kook spoke....

"Right.... it's so peaceful here"tae spoke as he peeked from kook's chest looking at the city.....

"Achoo"kook sneezed making tae to shake his head....

"Let's leave now ...or you will seriously catch cold"tae spoke as he tried to back away but kook tightened his grip ....

"Stay like this for some more time please love"kook spoke now looking at tae who was looking at him with his puppy eyes....

They stared at each other's eyes forgetting the whole world and getting drowned in others love......they don't know how....they leaned in and their lips met...

They just placed their lips together.....both felt their body having sparks.... butterflies going wild in their stomaches....this wasn't the first time they were kissing but the moment and their pure love made them feel like it was their first kiss.....

Kook pulled tae more close if that was even possible while....tae placed his palms on kook's chest .....he felt how kook's heart was beatinh just like his own.....

Kook started to move his lips slowly feeling the love blossoming inside of him....it felt like this was the first time he was holding his husband.....

He titled his head on left deepening the kiss softly sucking on the soft lips of others....

Tae shriverd when kook softly sucked his lips....he was feeling so fragile his legs were felt like jelly....if not for kook holding him so close he would have just fall there it self.....

They enjoyed kissing each other loving the way their lips were molding....they felt they were two different pieces of puzzle who was becoming a perfect picture....

Kook gave small pecks on tae's lips before pulling away softly looking at tae who staring at him too....

"I love you"kook spoke connecting their forehead

"I love you more"tae spoke as he softly peck on kook's lips and than on his mole making kook to smile showing his bunny teeths......

****

They walked down and thought to have som hot chocolate as the whether was getting cold....there was a small cafe infront of the tower....they went there and bought two hot chocolate.....

Taekook settled on the chairs which was placed outside the cafe they were holding the cups in their hands to warm their hand.....

Some Street dancers were playing different instruments near the cafe and all the customers present there were enjoying the music.....

There were two boys who had guitars in their hands while one hand a piano placed infront of him.....a girl was singing and dancing with them....

Tae kook interwined their hands as they looked at each other....

"You look so beautiful love"kook spoke staring at tae without blinking....

"Stop being chessy"tae spoke blushing by others stare

"I am stating facts.....you look the definition of beauty"kook spoke still staring at him ....Both looked at the girl who was singing she has changed the song from slow to a hip-hop song.....

Tae cheered loudly along with many others when she started to dance along with the song....

"She is dancing so perfectly....come on ....yeah"tae spoke moving his head and feet along with the song....

The girl noticed tae as she walked towards him...."wanna try"she asked in English offering tae the mic with a polite smile....

"Me"tae asked pointing at himself....the girl nodded...tae looked at kook as if asking if he should go or not....

"Go on...."kook spoke with a warm smile....

"Your husband said yes...come on"she spoke as she dragged tae with her tae took the mic and started to sing the song.... everyone was shook hear such a deep and soothing voice....

While kook had a proud grin on his face ....tae was looking at him whole time while singing....

"You are the best love"kook cheered loudly standing up and clapping loudly.....tae thanked her but she asked him to stay.....

One of the boy who was playing guitar dragged kook near tae as the band started to play another song....taekook started to dance together and slowly more couples joined them.....

Kook held tae's hand as he rotated him opposite of him...and than pulled tae towards him back tae to place his palms on kook's chest.....kook lifted tae locking his hands under tae's bum....

Tae giggled swinging his legs in the air as kook rotated their body in circle....

They both giggled and smiled looking at each other....tae looked down at kook his hand placed on kook's shoulder....he leaned down and pecked kook's lips making everyone cheer for them ......

*****

After having their dinner near a famous restaurant they went to the love lock brigde that is near the effile tower....they walked on the bridge along with lots of couples present there.....

They locked a lock there which had there name carved on it....and threw the keys in the water....they clicked lots of pictures and went back to their hotel......

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue.....

Tell me how it was....

Sorry actually I was busy helping my brother in doing his assignment....today was it's submission date so i helped him writing it as there was lots of work he had to do.....

(How's my writing by the way)....

Do vote......

Thanks for reading.....

This was the last chapter of their honeymoon....now there will be some drama in the story.....laana will be appearing soon....who is laana do you remember her or not.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.....

Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 8.6K 55
A journey of two souls who are made for eachother. Jeon Jungkook, A very famous young billionaire CEO of Jeon Enterprise. who don't believe in god...
280K 11.3K 26
A story of two best friend so we can say lovers... Who used to live in orphanage.... But an incident make them apart.... The elder from them became...
129K 8.7K 29
story by cutegir2002 (subh_taekook) >>> A story of a billionaire Ceo Kim Taehyung and HIS brat Jeon Jungkook. Where Kim Taehyung is a strict, cold an...
109K 4.5K 15
When two people get forcefully arranged married by their parents. when they were even force to have a child yet they stay beside each other providing...