The Package

Por 1Up0Down

Honey's expecting a package.. but instead she got Syd.. Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Epilogue
Not An Update

23

5.5K 250 115
Por 1Up0Down

onnscient
3 days later

"Tray really set me up." Honey told Mella as she sat on FaceTime, watching Syd, Tray, Kev, and a few others play ball. "He not my man no more, really set my girl up."

"Exactly." She mumbled while rolling her eyes, after Syd left that night, they didn't speak for 3 days. Honey not knowing what to say, and Syd just giving her time and space as usual.

"Y'all gonna talk about y'all lil problem or what?"

"Yeah, when I find out what to say."

"Just tell me! I can give you good advice." Mella insisted, Honey and Syd locked eyes for a second before Syd was turning to go back down the court. Shit.

"No, ima figure out on my own, and then I'll ask for your help if it doesn't work."

"Since when have we used that method?" Mella asked, Honey shrugged. "I'm for real, it's personal to her, I guess."

"Ohhh, well I hope y'all can get it sorted soon, ya' grumpy ass need that cat ate." She said, Honey playfully rolled her eyes. "And do, desperately."

~

"Y'all must not be cool right now?" Tray asked as he stood in the kitchen, eating a bowl of fruit loops while watching Syd and Honey pretend to be occupied by whatever was in front of them.

"Cause the tension is very thick." He added, neither of them spoke so he just nodded and left the kitchen. "So.." Honey started, cringing at how awkward it was.

"Mhm." Syd hummed, Honey went over and took her phone, forcing Syd to look at her. "Why you walk out on me the other night?"

"Because I ain't wanna be late for work, or miss it in fact." She shrugged, Honey stared into her eyes for a few seconds before sighing. "If this is about the whole you thing, I'm not judging you. I was just.. shocked. We can talk about it whenever you're ready though. I wanna know everything about you, good and bad."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, 100%."

"I was born with it I never gave it much thought, I let people call me whatever they see fit, and it goes the same way as of now. I'm just, Syd." She shrugged, Honey stood trying to understand and she slowly nodded.

"So it works like a regular.."

"Yeah."

"You got nuts?"

"Sorta."

"Can you impregnate someone?"

"Yeah..." She mumbled, Honey nodded again. "So.."

"Go to ya' room and think about it." Syd shook her head while lightly chuckling. "I get it, I just can't wrap my head around the fact that you expect me to take all that." Honey stated, Syd laughed.

"I'm not laughing."

"Well I am, should've thought about that before you decided to tease me and talk all that shit." She shrugged, going into the fridge. "Well how was I supposed to know?"

"Shit, it ain't like I ever denied the fact." She shrugged again, Honey sighed while shaking her head. "Girl."

"You really stressing, scary ass." Syd teased her, she groaned. "Because, I feel like you're gonna overdo it—."

"—oh I am, knock the bottom out ya' shit girl." Syd nodded, Honey shook her head. "That'll do it." She stated, Syd chuckled and watched as she went upstairs.

She finished her drink before making her way upstairs, seeing Honey standing in the bathroom mirror.

Syd flopped down on the bed and grabbed the remote, putting it on something entertaining enough to hold her as she lay, waiting for Honey to join her.

Once she did, they both lay in bed, Honey in her thoughts and Syd watching TV while rubbing Honey's ass. "Let me see it."

"What?" Syd raised an eyebrow.

"Girl." Honey grabbed her sweats, she was about to pull them down but Syd grabbed her hand. "Don't touch it if ya' not gone suck it."

"Girl, I would if it was average size."

"It is."

"Yeah, of a fucking horse."

"Girl, shit ain't even that big. Quit all that exaggerating." Syd mugged her, she mugged back. "Sydney are you fucking serious right now?"

"As can be, now stop cursing at me." Syd insisted, Honey shook her head and Syd just pulled her into a kiss. "You keep rubbing my shit and ima rub up against ya' uterus." Syd told her, she scoffed.

"I dont know why you playing, ima beat that pussy up either way. Stop running."

"It'll be a cold day in hell."

"Word? Aight." Syd nodded, letting go of her and she chuckled. "I'm just playing, baby." She straddled her, giggling while placing Syd's hands back on her ass. "Nah you ain't playing—."

"—I am, I'm tired of using that toy." She shook her head, Syd hummed. "Ain't nothing stopping ya." She reminded her, Honey bit her lip.

"I would if we were here alone—."

"—alone? Girl."

"Yes, ALONE! Tray ain't bout to hear me getting my ass tore up." She said, Syd chuckled. "Whatever girl." Syd chuckled, rubbing Honey's waist.

"Let me get up."

"Nah, you good." Syd said while wrapping her arms around Honey's waist. "Sydney." She frowned, Syd licked her lips while ignoring Honey. "Ass so fat." She grabbed it, Honey hummed.

"I know, now watch your hands."

"And if I don't?" She gave a harsh slap to Honey's right cheek, Honey frowned. "Sydney!"

"What? Let me kiss it better." Syd insisted, rubbing the spot. "I'm bout to send your ass home."

"Girl I'm not going nowhere. I'm off too, you better enjoy my company." Syd insisted, Honey hummed. "Since when do you spend your day offs with me?"

"Since I met you."

"Mhm."

"Honey don't piss me off.." Syd frowned, Honey chuckled. "I'm sorry." She apologized, kissing Syd's lips. "Chill out." She stated, biting down on Honey's lip. Honey groaned and Syd instantly let go, sucking on the spot as Honey hummed lightly.

"Girl, you gone make me fuck you." She pulled away, Syd connected their lips and slid her tongue into Honey's mouth. Honey grabbed her face, allowing Syd to take over the kiss but before things could further, her room door was opened.

"Sin get out, me and my girl need to talk." Jayla stated, coming in, she closed the door behind herself and flopped down on the bed and sighed harshly. Honey pulled away but Syd kept kissing at her jawline and neck.

"Baby, hold on." She mumbled, Syd sighed and leaned back as she continued to caress Honey's ass. She got frustrated when Honey climbed off her lap and went to tend to her friend who seem deeply distressed.

"Give us a minute." She glanced back at Syd, she sighed and got up before making her way out the room. "Syd!"

"Yo?" She peeked into Tray's room, seeing him laying on the bed on his game, Duke beside him sleeping, and Damien standing by the dresser. "What ya' need?"

She read the room before coming in, closing the door. "Ask her." Tray insisted, Damien just stood in his thoughts. "Bro come on before I tell Gi." Tray insisted, Syd raised an eyebrow.

"Tell her what?"

"I need you to put me in motion." Damien finally spoke, she raised an eyebrow. "For what? You get everything you want." She reminded him, he sighed.

"See I told you—."

"—just tell her, she ain't gonna tell Gi."

"How I know that?"

"Bro you being too paranoid, nobody told you to do that shit anyways." Tray grew frustrated, Syd glanced between the two as Damien replied. "You need to shut the fuck up, you just saying shit."

"And you just doing shit! How you want help but scared to put away your pride, Syd ain't did shit to you!"

"I don't care, can you or can you not?" He turned to Syd as she stood confused. "Man.." She scratched her neck. "See, this shit useless."

"You a fucking clown." Syd glanced over at Tray as the words left his mouth, shocked because Tray rarely cursed. "Whatever." Syd just shook her head and left the room.

"You always dick riding. She don't give a fuck about us, you need to man up. I'm doing what I'm supposed to, and ima get some money one way or another." Syd overheard, she shook it off and made her way downstairs and sat on the couch with a sigh.

A few minutes later, Tray and Damien came down followed by a knock on the door. She sighed noticing her phone was upstairs, watching as a younger girl came in, she looked as if she had been crying, an oversized hoodie covered her figure and a pair of plaid pajamas.

"Did you tell her?" She asked Damien, he shook his head. "Then what—."

"—shh, don't mention it, just let me handle this." He insisted, listening as footsteps hit the stairs which meant that Honey was coming down. Indeed she was.

She came down with Jayla behind her, stopping at the small crowd in the living room. "Hey Dree." She smiled at Damien's girlfriend, the girl weakly smiled back while waving.

"Hi, Honey."

"What's wrong?"

"Uh, Damien and I, have to talk to you about something." The girl spoke, Damien's eyes shot up to Honey's as she gave him a look. "Boy, what did you do?"

"Hello..?" She spoke after he didn't say anything.

"She's pregnant." He mumbled, the room fell silent as he failed to look up at Honey.

"Excuse me?"

"She's pregnant." He said louder, finally meeting her gaze. Honey said nothing, no one could even read her expression as she stood taking in the information. "Ima go pour you a drink, girl." Jayla stated , making her way to the kitchen.

"Your parents know?"

"Yeah, I only have a few months to get myself together or they're gonna kick me out." She explained.

"So whatre you gonna do?"

"Ima get—."

"—I was talking to her, not you." Honey shook her head at Damien. "I don't know yet, I don't know how I'm gonna provide for this baby—."

"—and that's why I told you to just abort it, we're young. We can't be parents."

"Abortions hurt. And I don't have money for that."

"Then fucking do something else—."

"— Damien stop talking to her like that, you need to calm down with all that aggressiveness." Honey told him, he frowned. "I'm just telling her, I can't be no dad! I'm looking out for us all, you can't take care of another baby again."

"So if you knew that then why do whatever you did to make the baby?"

"Fucking? I'm 16, is that not normal for kids around my age? Is it any different because she got pregnant—."

"—yeah it is—."

"—it's not, it's not even a baby yet. Just kill the thing." He insisted, Dree started to sniffle a little. "You're a coward—."

"—man shut the fuck up, I told yo' dumbass anyways—."

"—DAMIEN!"

"WHAT?! IS IT BAD THAT I DON'T WANT A KID, NO. WHY THE FUCK EVERYBODY ON MY DICK LIKE IM MAKING THE WRONG DECISIONS? I DON'T WANT A BABY! ABORT IT! JUMP DOWN SOME STAIRS! WHATEVER. I DON'T WANT THAT SHIT. AND AIN'T SHIT YOU CAN TELL ME THAT'S GONE CHANGE MY FUCKING MIND!"

"Yo, you need to stop yelling at her like that!" Tray spoke before anybody else could, Damien frowned. "Man stay in a child's place, all you do is cry and whine all day. Fucking suck up."

"Say what you want but you not gonna keep talking to her like she ain't got authority over you, have some respect. All that cursing at her gotta stop."

"Mind ya fucking business—." Before he could finish, Tray punched him. "Oh my god!" Honey grumbled under her breath before going to break it up but Syd shook her head.

"Let em fight it out." She insisted, holding Honey back. "No, they—."

"—baby I swear they'll be fine later, let em get that tension out." She insisted, wrapping her arms around Honey. Honey sighed.

"Move!"

"Stop talking to her like she's. One *grunts* of your hoes!" Tray insisted, pushing Damien into the wall.

He pushed Tray and stormed upstairs. "Ima be out of everybody way, nobody gotta worry bout me no more. I swear to God." He stated as he came back down with a bag.

"Damien—."

"—if this what he wanna do then let him go." Syd pulled Honey back, Honey hesitated. "I can't." She left out behind him, Jayla followed.

"I hate his ungrateful ass." Tray stated, Syd sighed. "I think ima dip." She mumbled, going back upstairs to get her things. A few later, Honey came in and stopped when she seen Syd fully dressed.

"You leaving too?"

"Yeah, I don't wanna interfere or overstep. This ain't my business."

"You heard him?"

"Nah." Syd shrugged about to slip on her shoes but Honey stopped her. "Stay." She insisted, glancing up at Syd.

"Nah ma, ima give you your space just call me whenever you need something—."

"—Sydney I need you to stay here with me. There's nothing I need more than you holding me." She admitted, Syd could sense the stress in her movements so she just pulled Honey into a hug.

"Stop crying girl, you did all you could." Syd insisted, wiping her face. "And it still wasn't enough—."

"—it was more than enough, they up in age now, you can't take care of them forever. You did your part, he wanna be a man, let him be one." Syd sat down, her grip on Honey never faltered.

"I can't, he won't survive, he can't do it."

"Then let him learn his lesson—."

"—I don't want him to—."

"—you have to, I promise I wouldn't tell you nothing wrong." She told Honey, wiping her tears. "Stop crying, don't let that bother you, girl. I know it's easier said than done. He'll need you before you need him—."

"—that's not the point, Syd. I don't want him to go through the shit I went through."

"That is the point, you care too much."

"How could I not?!"

"You right, that's what I'm tryna get you to get though. Loosen up, girl. He's ok."

"Syd—."

"—He's OKAY."

"Alright."

-

Honey zoned in and out of a few conversations with the girls, her mind drifting from each event that she was welcomed to earlier. She couldn't seem to get Damien's words out her mind and so she didn't try to, she opted on calling him but Syd took her phone and told her the same thing she told her earlier.

After crying in Syd's arms for a while, she sucked it up and just laid on the woman's chest while listening to her heart as she breathed. The girls came nearly an hour ago and she'd been downstairs since then.

Her thoughts disappeared when she watched Syd come downstairs and call Duke over, but he didn't budge. He stayed in Honey's lap, on his side, getting his belly rubbed as he listened to the girls talk.

"Where you going?"

"Chill with the guys."

"Um, no." Honey shook her head, Syd furrowed her eyebrows. "And why not?"

"Why, you've been trying to leave me all day." Honey pointed out. "Shit I've been with you all day."

"And the day hasn't ended, you have like 5 hours left." Honey stated, glancing at her phone. "Girl whatever, I'll be back, come on Duke."

"No. Why you gotta take my stepson? That's how I know you're not coming back because you're taking him." She frowned, sending Mella and Jayla into a hysterical laughingstock.

"This bitch called the dog her stepson."

"I don't see why y'all laughing." She frowned, looking to see Syd laughing too. "First of all, when did he become your stepson?"

"When you got him."

"We weren't even together when I got him."

"He was still my stepson, just not at that present." She shrugged, Syd shook her head. "Im not about to play with you, I'm bout to go drop him off at my brother spot and then me and Al gone meet."

"Just you and him?"

"I don't know yet, depends on where everybody at."

"Ugh." Honey rolled her eyes, watching as Syd picked up Duke by his neck. "He's so used to it now."

Honey sighed and got up, stretching a bit as she followed Syd to the door. "I don't know why you looking sad, I'll be back."

"Mhm, drive safe with my stepson in that car."

"Shit fuck Duke, what about me?"

"You're the one driving."

"Whatever girl."

"Bye Duke." She smiled at the dog who just attempted to bite her. "And me?"

"Bye Sydney."

"I'm Sydney now?"

"Mhm."

"Bet."

~

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

83.9K 4.7K 46
she's sweet, she's beautiful but unhealthy
63K 4.6K 92
A random story. Hope you enjoy!
36.1K 1.4K 7
Sequel to my book: Her Sister.
666K 14.2K 58
The sequel to my other story 'nothing lasts forever'. This is based two years later :)