TO HELL WITH LOVE

By smanioor

[Taelice smut] More

The Birthday - 1
The birthday - 2
The Birthday -3
Caught
You got the work
Good morning

The Birthday -4

991 19 3
By smanioor

"Ahh, my bad. My hand just slipped" said Taehyung witha hint of amuse in his voice.
Lisa thought, " The door is locked, I lost my phone, can't contact anyone and now I'm trapped here . Please someone come and get me."
"No one isn't coming here for your rescue, honey . Now it's just we both are alone", Taehyung seemed to read her mind.

Lisa flinched hearing his hoarse voice. She put her hands on his shoulders pushing him away, but he was too rigid to move. Lisa's face was red with anger , breaths flaring, chest heaved with each breath. She looked at him with anger filled eyes and said ,"Let me go ,you jerk".

- Taehyung just chuckled and again threw her on the mattress, she tried to get up, but was prevented by him. He pushed her shoulders harder, made her back laid on his bed and immediately havored above her locking her body between him and the hard flat object under her.
-"How could l, when l finally get to hold you, inhale your scent , kiss you ,touch your every single curves ,feel you inside out
, do as l please. " And with just one thin moment his lips find their ways to her plum ones, uniting their haunting breaths in deep, intoxicating kiss. Her blood rippled , feeling Taehyung's  crush on her lips. Meanwhile , his fingers traced her back and fumbled the zip of the dress , his left hand pressed Lisa's nape- deepening the kiss."
"nnnnnnggggh"

It started with soft crush until Taehyung traced her lips with his tongue , playing there twisting the tongue of a woman who was panting with haunting breaths. Everything was hot and Taehyung started giving rough sucks. He bit the woman's lips while crushing occasionally, their mixed saliva running down Lisa's long neck . Lisa didn't reply, just let Taehyung explore her mouth. Her body was limp and her  legs turned jelly. Taehyung's touch on her body made her nerves tense. There was feeling of heat running through the layers of her skin and thousands of butterflies flapping their wings in her stomach.

'Aahh'
Lisa was unable to held back the moan when Taehyung sucked too hard on her lips, making her grip his sturdy shoulders .
At that time Taehyung's butterfly kisses filled her face , and she just let it go- too limp.
  Until she felt a cold tough on her back.
" Oh no" her back was exposed and Taehyung's hand was stroking her back and the bra strap. Lisa got back to her senses and tried to free herself from his trap but it was all in vain. Taehyung pinned both of her wrists above her head and again dived into her neck.
Lisa a felt a cold touch on her neckline , he was tracing her collarbones with his tongue and occasionally biting it, sipping her skin. Lisa's neck muscles tensed and she but her lips hard trying to control her moans . He finally crushed the skin of her neck visibly leaving a redmark.

Lisa's body trembled.

"Ssssshhhhh, no "
Lisa hissed . Taehyung opened his eyes looked at the kiss mark , kissed it and admired his art.

Taehyung looked at Lisa, her red swollen lips, her red lipsticks smudged , messy hair, mole under her neck,loose wrinkled dress slightly exposing her cleavage that rose and fell in a unsynchronised manner and her tightly closed eyes. Taehyung's passion rose to it's peak and felt his pants grew too stiff. He pulled out a dagger from the night stand and placed it on Lisa's chest. Shocked by the metallic touch Lisa opened her eyes and terrified looked at Taehyung's face.
-"Is he gonna stab me , now?"
Taehyung gave her a smug look and traced her face with the dagger. Goosebumps rose all over her skin and Lisa again closed her eyes. Next moment she felt the metal to rest on her cleavage and Taehyung dragged it down tearing down her dress .
-"Agghh. Naaah"  Lisa cried and freed her wrists from Taehyung's grip and covered her exposed chest.

" Don't worry Jagi I'll get you even more beautiful dress you want. No need to be disappointed." Taehyung said with a smirk on her face .

He hurriedly removed the pieces of crumbled dress from her body and again pushed her body to the bed. He saw the twin mounds of Lisa and felt his mouth watered. Lowering his face to her chest level he suckled on her left brest over her bra and his another hand traced the starp of the bra to it's way to the clasp and unclasped it. Lisa let out a gasp and her brests puffed up. Taehyung took it off with her teeth and threw it on the floor. With a quick movement Taehyung removed his clothes and again aimed his mouth for Lisa's brests.
" No, Kim Taehyung, stop it. Let -let go." Lisa cried for a bit of mercy. But Taehyung Was too deaf for her cries. She placed her hands on his shoulders and tried to push his body off with her all mighty, but it was useless. Taehyung groped her lest brest and sucked the strawberry red nipple and his other hand sqeezed her right brest and twisted the little nipples between his fingers and pressed it.
" Aaaannnggghh"
Lisa cried out , too much, too much. It was too much for her. Taehyung was busy with his activities on her breasts, sucking it, biting, licking ,groping . Lisa can only cry for help and plead him to stop. His right hand travelled down towards her waist and gave it a tight squeeze, admired the flat stomach and then sqeezed her buttocks. His hands found the way to her feminity and palmed it over her panties. Without bothering to remove it he tore it with a less effort and threw the triangular object away.
" You are so wet down there ,Lice . Can't wait, huh? Why are you keep resisting when your body clearly wants me. Be obedient and I'll take you to the nineth cloud." Taehyung sat on his knees and rose Lisa's legs. He closed his eyes at the sight and then dived his head to Lisa's folds. Tracing the layer of petals and kissing her clitoris. Lisa dug her head more into the pillow and grabbed the sheets to vent her emotions. She no longer understands the right or wrong, all these indescribable feelings made her too soft. She no longer have the strength to resist. Taehyung dug his tongue more into her folds french kissing her petals. Lisa's feminity started to squeeze and that's when Lisa released her pleasure liquid. Taehyung did his job lapping at the layers of fold and sucking her . He gave last few rough sucks and rose his head to look at Lisa. Lisa was panting heavily, her eyes were closed,when she felt no touch down there she opened her eyes and saw Taehyung grinning at her, her liquid is on his face. Lisa rose her hand and wiped her liquid from his chin by her thumb. Taehyung held her hand and sucked her thumb, running his tongue over his lower lips he bend his face near to Lisa and landed his lips on her.

"Their bodies pressed together as heavily as their lips. His lips were soft, Lisa opened hers a slightly to give him access to her mouth. He ran his tongue inside and tasted every corner of her mouth cavity. Lisa mimicked his moments, she felt so drawn into that kiss. All she wanted was his lips on hers. Taehyung smirked when he felt her kissing back. He took her hands and placed them on his mane to vent her desire. Lisa occasionally sqeezed his mane and drew his face more closer to kiss. Taehyung tilted his head and deepended the kiss. Sucking on her lips and tongue. After a hot make out session Lisa felt out of breath and patted on his shoulders. Taehyung let go of her lips and looked Lisa in her eyes. After supplying enough oxygen to her lungs Lisa pulled Taehyung's mane for another exotic kiss and Taehyung happily obeyed. Lisa just couldn't get enough of his kisses and wanted more. Taehyung gave a smooch on her lips and said,"We can't just kiss all night. I mean I'll happily do that if you want ,but not tonight Jagi. Tonight I want to make love to you ." 

Lisa looked into Taehyung half-lidded eyes full of desire. She knew what comes next and slightly nodded. Taehyung gave Lisa a gentle kiss of assurance undoing his pants alongwith his boxers. Fixing his eyes on Lisa he pumped his semi-hardended errection . Lisa was quite surprised with the size . It's been years since she last had sex , so she felt shy all over again. Taehyung guided his now perfectly hardened errection to Lisa's pleasure hole. With a roll of hips he was inside her. Lisa grabbed the sheets with urgency, bitings her lips hardly, sqeezed her eyes shut and hold her breath. Taehyung kissed her lips freeing them from the hold of her tooth, licking her trembling lips as to comfort her and released the sheets from her hands and placed them around her neck.

After some minutes Lisa rose her hips as a sign to start. Taehyung didn't make her wait and started thrusting his full length in and out .

"AAA nnnnnnggggh" a muffled sigh escaped from Lisa's mouth. She pressed her hands on her mouth not to let out any sighs.

As Lisa's wet hole came to contact with Taehyung's errection,he no longer had control on himself. He pounded into her like his life depends on it. One hand held her waist and other held her thighs to get a better angle.

"You feel it honey. Feel how perfectly we blend , my cock plugging your hole like it belonged there, you are so hot and soft , just I can't get enough of you, feel it, feel it babe . " Taehyung growled and fastened his speed.

Lisa felt overwhelmed, she no longer cared that the man railed her right now is her boss, she no longer cared about the remorse she would feel tomorrow, she no longer cared about right or wrong. The only thing that Taehyung is pounding into her matters right now and she felt all the muscles of her body going soft and thousands of unknown feeling in her body.

" Sigh ,honey. It'll make you comfortable." Taehyung bend down and draw Lisa's nipple into his warm mouth. Lisa moaned loudly arching her back and raising her hips. Taehyung can only smile in contentment and squeezed Lisa's thighs hard.

"Yeah, rise your hips honey"  Taehyung commanded and put Lisa's legs on his shoulder. Lisa's eyes rolled to the back of her head ,when Taehyung thrusted her inthis position.He was hitting the bundle of nerves channeling pleasure throughout her body. Lisa losed all the ounce of shame and pressed herself harder to Taehyung's.

"Aannhh, faster please." lifting the corners of his lips Taehyung fulfilled Lisa's request and fastened the moments between their groins.

"Ahh, what is this? I'm quite surprised that the little girl who was rebelling against me a while ago ,now wants more, huh?" Taehyung lifted Lisa's chin and teased her. Lisa shot him a glare and pulled his shoulder closer to her and captured his lips. She just can't get enough of these two lips, Taehyung smiled and complied her wish and kissed her. Lisa waited for Taehyung to kiss lead the kiss ,but
he didn't even move his lips. With her thin patience Lisa moved her lips and tilted her head to get the better angle . She felt Taehyung grinning and understood that he is deliberately teasing her. Lisa bit his bottom lips hard and Taehyung hissed opening his mouth, Lisa took the opportunity to run her tongue into his mouth,their tongues collided and fought for dominance. Taehyung sucked hard on her tongue making Lisa gave a shakey moan. Lisa grabbled his mane and kissed his thin lips. Both were out of breaths and Taehyung moved his lips to her jaw and long neck giving wet kisses. Movements between their groins has still not lost its pace. He could feel Lisa clenching her walls around his errection indicating that she is near. Taehyung folded Lisa's legs , held tightly her hips fastening his thrusts in a inhuman speed.

Lisa felt a turmoil of tightness , he needed to be released. Taehyung's strong  thrusts hitting right on her g-spot and she just focused on the pleasure running through her nerves.

"Cum for me ,babe. Let it all out ." As if Lisa's body was waiting for Taehyung's command,she hit her orgasm with loud moans repeatedly moaning Taehyung's name , curling her toes and digging her nails 8n Taehyung's back. Lisa had no strength left in her body, she was all soft and too limp, but Taehyung still pounded into her hole faithfully.  Lisa looked at Taehyung, his eyes shut closed , jaw clenched, body shined with sweat and wet black hair covering his eyes. Lisa pulled him closer by his neck , removed hair from his forehead and kissed his forehead. Lisa knew Taehyung Now focused on his climax, he felt him twitch down there and with a series of curses and groans Taehyung shot his hot semen into the deepest part of her core and feeling out of breath Taehyung fall on Lisa's body.

He burried his face in the crook of her neck and inhaled her scent, she smelt so sublime that Taehyung nuzzled his nose and licks her earlobe.
Lisa hugged Taehyung's body on top of her and played with his mane. After filling his lungs with enough Oxygen Taehyung fall on Lisa's side and shifted Lisa on top of him. Lisa's long mane covered both of their faces. Taehyung gave wet kisses all over her face and  shoulder. Lisa's eyelids were getting heavy, she rested her chin on his chest listing to his unsteady heartbeat, her breasts pressed against his hard chest , him still being inside her.

" Thank you Kim Lalisa ". Taehyung muttered lightly to Lisa ,but Lisa was sleepy enough to exert herself thinking what he was saying.

                                    ~ The end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 1K 35
(18+) A kth ff ✓
331K 4K 13
↑𝙹𝙺 ↓𝚃𝙰𝙴 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝: 9
533K 16.2K 54
⋆ ♛ ⋆ ❝I 「own」 you Bunny~❞ - ⌦Stockholm Syndrome ⌦Mature scenes/Smut ⌦Kidnapping/Captivity ⌦praising/degrading - [Started - 28•01•19] [Ended - 1...
484K 17.9K 16
❝ you write smut...? ❞ //taekook » story idea by; minstrual © DHANTRBL.