Our love story

By World_of_romance011

As long as two souls are in love,nothing else matter's. "You know better than anyone that you are too young f... More

A/N
Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

8

70 4 10
By World_of_romance011

NADIA FRANCIZEK POV...

Getting back to my restaurant, I walk straight to my office and shut the door. I take a sit on the couch before taking off my jacket and bring out the files from my bag.

"Okay, here we go"

RULES:

1. Never go into my bedroom.

2. You are not allowed to come into my office without my permission.

3. The basement is prohibited.

4. Always let your hair down.

5. Noise is prohibited

6. You are not allowed to call my name.

7. Dinner should be ready before eight.

8. Having a relationship is not allowed.

What the fuck?!!! I'm not allowed to have a relationship?who the hell does that? he is being fucking ridiculous!!.

9. When a party is being held, you are going to be the one in charge of all the food.

10. A mask will be given to you when an important guest is here.

Code for the penthouse: 4152

My eyes widened in shock staring at the salary, Wow!all I have to do is follow this fucked up rules, and I will get paid well. But why the hell do I have to wear a mask?is he that ashamed of me? who cares right?I don't give two fucks about it, the pay is good and soon I will be able to hire a cook.

My phone rings and I bring it out from my purse and saw who it was. I frowned deeply, contemplating on answering.

"Hey" I said.

"Nadia, thank goodness you picked up. I really need your help, Skylar refuses to pick my calls"

I roll my eyes "You deserve it don't you?"

"Please Nadia, do you have any idea where she is?I really need to make things up to her,I fucked things up"

"I am glad you realize that Lucas"

He sighs "I need my wife back please, just let me see her. I won't ever hurt her again,I swear to you"

I snort out a laugh "You won't hurt her?once upon a time, I heard that statement from someone"

"Nadia" desperation was clear in his voice.

"When she is ready to talk to you,then I will willingly inform you of her whereabouts" And with that I hung up.

I slowly lift up my sleeve and I could feel tears in my eyes staring at the scars on my arm which I inflicted on myself when dad died. I was depressed and strojek was almost taken away from me, I couldn't let that happen. It was all thanks to Kaspersky who healed me,who stopped me from killing myself.

FLASHBACK

I grab a pen and paper, and quickly write a letter to Skylar leaving her in charge of strojek. I can't bear the pain anymore, the agonising pain in my chest is getting too much, it has been a year since father passed away but the pain is still raw. I always thought that things will get better after a while but it's only getting worst, it hurts so bad.

I walk up to strojek room and he was fast asleep on his bed,I love you strojek and I hope that you will grow up well without me. I want you to know that I love you so much, but I just can't live anymore, everywhere hurts so much.

I walk to the rooftop of the apartment and my lips wobbles as I move to the edge of the roof. I look down with blurry eyes watching the vehicles moving,I look at the scars on my arms which I caused upon myself. Self harm was the only reason I lived up till now, but now I just can't help it anymore.

"Don't do it" a soft voice spoke from behind me.

I slowly turn around to face that voice and saw he was my next door neighbor,tears blurs my eyes as he stares at me with panic clear in his eyes.

"Stay away from me"

He takes careful steps towards me "You don't want to do this, you have to stay alive"

I chuckled dryly "What's the point?!who is out there waiting for me?I am tired of everything, I don't want to live anymore. I have tried severally to kill myself, what more can I do?"

"You have strojek, and you have me. You have your whole life ahead of you, just take my hand and I promise everything will be okay"

I sob "It hurts,it hurts so much"

He grabs my wrist pulling me to him and I willingly let him pull me down. He sits on the floor and sit me on his lap and I couldn't stop crying,why does life have to be so unfair?.

He caress my hair "Everything will be alright,I won't let anyone hurt you or let you hurt yourself anymore"

I slowly look up at him "You don't even know me,why would you care if I get hurt?"

He cups my face leaning his forehead on mine "Because I know your pain,I have been through it before. So don't self harm okay?it destroys your mental state, promise me you won't ever do that again or try to kill yourself"

"I can't promise you that"

He smiles "Believe in yourself Nadia, your brother needs his sister"

I sniffed "I promise.What is your name?"

"I am Kaspersky, nice to officially meet you Nadia"

PRESENT DAY

But nothing good lasts forever.

I thought he was the one for me, he made me promise not to hurt myself anymore. I wipe my tears but more keeps on falling, the painful memory of why I officially broke up with him comes running into my head.

I slowly push open his door and I could hear groans and grunts coming from his room. With a frown on my face, I slowly walk up the stairs and I push the door open. The sight in front of me brought tears to my eyes and my heart squeeze in pain.

"You fucking piece of shit!!!" I yelled in anger throwing my purse at them.

Kaspersky gasps and he quickly shoves Holland away, cum was dripping out from his dick and Holland quickly wraps himself up in a blanket.

"I can explain babe"

"Fuck you" I sobbed and grab the vase next to me and smash it on the floor "You cheated twice and like a fool I forgave you!! You fucking had to do it the third time! I hate you so much, am I not important to you at all? If you were interested in men you should have fucking told me and I would have understood, you certainly did not have to cheat on me"

He grabs my wrist jerking me forward "Don't say that babe, you are not a fool"

I yank my hand away "Shut up! It's over for good, I am not going to be your toy anymore"

He cups my face "You can't leave me nad's,I will die without you"

"Then die for all I care" I spoke with gritted teeth.

His eyes suddenly turned cold and he pushes me roughly to the floor, my eyes widened in shock. He kneels in front of me yanking my hair harshly and I cry out in pain.

"The fuck you just said?"

With tears in my eyes I spoke "Then die for all i care"

"You lil bitch!" He growled and slaps me hard on my face Knocking the air out of me.

"Kaspersky that's enough!" Holland yells.

"Shut up!!" He yells back at him.

"You promised to Never hurt me again" my voice breaks.

" Promises are meant to be broken right?" He smirks.

He shoves me away and pick a piece of the shattered vase, my eyes widened in shock and I tried to run away but he grabs my ankle pulling me back down and use the glass to cut deeply into my palm. I screamed in agony as my blood rushes out.

"Let her go!!" Holland screams pushing him away from me and deliver a hard punch to his face before carrying me in his arms.

"I am sorry" those were the last words he said before I lose consciousness.

I sniffed blinking back to reality, I look at the scar on my left palm. It's faded but it's still there, and the pain i feel is still there will things get better?.

SHAWN SHANE WINSTON POV...

"What kind of fucked up rules are these?" Keith snickered.

I gulp down the shot of whiskey "None of your business"

"The pay is little, I promised her that you'd triple the payment" Owen butted in.

"And why does she have to let her hair down? She is going to cook, aren't you scared of having her hair mixed with your food?" Keith asks.

I shrug "She always have her hair in a bun, I don't like it. So I added that to my rules for fun, don't question my other rules. This is my house, I can do as I please"

"And yes I will triple the payment for her, I don't want her to freak out" I added.

"You are whipped" Owen giggles.

I roll my eyes "Can you guys leave now? I would like to be alone"

Keith smirks "Is a bitch coming over?"

"He wouldn't do that, I will cut his dick if he dares cheat on our Nadia" Owen said.

"Get lost already, I want to have some rest and finish some work"

Owen stood up grabbing his briefcase and blazer "I have to pick Washington up from hope, she is going to spoil him to the point that he has a toothache and I certainly do not want that"

"Good luck with that" Keith scoffed.

I frowned "What the hell happened between the both of you?"

"None of your business dick" Keith snorts.

"She is my sister, I have a right to know if you are playing with her feelings"

He sighs "She barely has Time for me anymore, she is so busy with a girl named Beatrice and it's getting on my nerves"

"Could she possibly have feelings for her?" Owen asks.

He groans loudly "I don't want to think about it, so please don't put the thought in my head"

"Talk to her, in a relationship you shouldn't keep things to yourself" I finally spoke.

He tugs hard on his hair "I feel like I am forcing our relationship, she refuses to move in with me. I want to take our relationship to the next level, but I don't think she is willing to take that step with me"

I chuckled "We Winston's are scared of commitment, I won't blame her on that part and she is just twenty. She will definitely freak out if you propose to her,so please don't do that Keith"

Owen sighs "I agree with Shawn, just give her some time to open up to you. Okay? don't think too much alright?"

"Okay,let's go pick Washington up"

"Good" Owen grins.

🍁🍁🍁

I got dressed for work the following morning and go over to my kitchen and prepare a cup of coffee for myself, after taking the first sip I hear a knock on the door.

I make my way to the door and push it open and she stood with her hand lifted about to knock again.

"Good morning" she greeted.

I step aside for her to come in "You have an hour to prepare breakfast for me"

"Owen says he would bring it to you,I did not expect you to be here"

I raise my brow at her "Then why did you knock?"

She shrugs "Sorry Shawn"

I frowned deeply "What did you just call me? haven't you gone through the rules or do I have to remind you?"

"I am sorry Mr Winston, it totally slipped my mind"

I look at the time on my watch "You have 57 minutes"

Her eyes widened and she immediately runs towards the kitchen, I know I am going to be late for work but who cares?I bring out my phone and send a quick text to Owen.

"Nadia is here, you don't have to come out to bring the breakfast"

A few second's later the phone dings,I sighed knowing what he is about to say.

"Bloody hell!!!! are you going to have sex on the kitchen counter?"

I replied Get your head out of the gutter,you perv!!!

I tuck my phone back in my pocket before making my way slowly into the kitchen, she seems so focused on whatsoever she is preparing. I imagined her dressed in only my shirt and I get to see her smooth thighs. Fuck you are such a pervert Shawn! but I just can't help it, blame it on the fact that I haven't fucked in months.

"Nadia"

She slowly turns around to face me "Oh sir, I didn't see you there"

I walk over to her and stop directly in front of her,I look down at her and her breath seized. I let her hair fall freely from the bun and comb my fingers through her soft brown hair,I was memorized by her blue eyes which stares at me in shock with her lips slightly opened.

"You broke another rule Nadia,do you wish to be punished?"

She gulps "I a-am so-rry sir"

I bring my finger to her lips slightly grazing it,I clasp her lips back together resisting the urge to lock my lips with hers.

I step away from her "If you break another rule Nadia,I don't think you will be able to bear the consequences"

She gives me a tight smile "I won't break it sir"

"Good"

With great difficulties, I step out of the kitchen and go into my office. I grab my briefcase and go over to the living room,I receive a text from Odeya but I don't bother opening it, she texts me again and I sighed opening it.

My dad wishes to have a word with you.

I know you are there Shawn, he will stop at nothing to make you come see him.

I sighed deeply, can't I get a break from them? how long do I have to stand them?how long will mom continue to try to control my life? will I be able to find a girl who is willing to get engaged to me?.

Soon breakfast was ready and I go over to the dinning room. This is the first time a girl has ever prepared breakfast for me,mom never cooked for hope and I.

"Are you okay Sir?" She asks worriedly and I realized I was clutching unto the fork tightly.

"Mind your fucking business,you are just a cook I pay you to cook for me. Don't you ever involve yourself in what doesn't concern you, do I make myself clear Mrs Francizek?"

She clears her throat "I understand sir, I am sorry for being a busy body"

"Good. Now leave, get out and return by 6 to start with the preparation of dinner"

"Yes sir" and with that she walks out of the dining room.

Fuck!!! Why do you have to be such a jerk? she was only concerned about you. I hear the front door slam with a hard shut and I knew I messed things up real bad.

How will I make things up to her?will she continue working for me?or will she ignore me forever?.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 35.4K 20
I know why hes punishing me. its cause I was being a lil brat earlier. Sassing him in front of everyone at the office today. But i wanted this. i nee...
25.7K 760 103
As he gently held her face and looked into her eyes, the tears that had threatened to spill during that entire speech, began to slide down her cheeks...
336K 9.6K 33
I wanted her so bad it hurts her big full mouth her full beautiful body I wanted her . it took me a while to realize wasn't mad at her I was lusting...
5.5M 139K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...