We are Family

De FireArtist2222

The Burns family organize a family reunion. This takes place 17 years after the show ended. Mai multe

The family reunion
Family history
Stevie is back.
It's Christmas time
The hottest day of the year
It's moving day
A new friend?

Loneliness

82 6 4
De FireArtist2222

That night CeCe was upset, and Frankie didn't know what to do, Cody had volunteered to stay over the night, Frankie had made up his bed for the night in one of the spare bedrooms that they had.

"CeCe, it's time for bed now!" Frankie announced to her sister, who was sitting at the kitchen table drawing.

"No, don't want to!" CeCe screeched.

"CeCe, you need to go to bed now, or you'll be tired in the mornin, please just do it for your uncle Cody!" Cody tried, but that seem to only make it worse.

"That's it I'm calling Heatwave or maybe Boulder." Frankie said as she grabbed Cody's comm tab.

Chase answered the call when Frankie got through to the fire house.

"What seems to be the problem?" Chase asked.

"It's my sister, she won't go to bed, we were hoping that maybe Boulder or Heatwave could come over!" Frankie explained as the commotion behind her got louder.

"Hmm, I can see that your sister seems angry, but unfortunately Boulder and Heatwave are out on a mission right now, so the only bots that are at the firehouse at the moment are me and Blades!" Chase explained.

Frankie let out a heavy sigh.

"Well, maybe you and Blades can come over!" Frankie finally said after a long period of silence.

"Sure, I just need to check with Chief if that's ok!" Chase answered, and then hung up.

"Hey Cody, guess what, Chase and blades are going to come over to help us." Frankie yelled over her sister's screaming.

"CeCe, uncle Blades and uncle Chase are gonna come help." Cody tried to calm her down.

"No, you don't want that." CeCe screamed at the top of her lungs.

A few minutes later Chase and Blades arrived at the lab.

Both bots heard the screaming from inside and rushed in to find CeCe lying on the floor and hitting her head.

Blades rushed over and knelt to CeCe.

"CeCe, can you look at me, it's ok!" The copter tried to calm her, but to no avail, she just kept screaming.

Blades stood back up and turned to Cody.

"What happened?" He asked.

"We don't know, she just started screaming!" Frankie answered.

"CeCe please stop your crying, tell us what is wrong!" Chase attempted.

CeCe stopped crying long enough to look at Chase, but then immediately started crying again.

"I have an idea, we can try the new communication book she got for Christmas?" Cody offered.

"Yes, but do we know how to use it?" Chase asked.

"No, but I'm sure it's not too difficult to figure out!" Blades said as he got the communication book and laid it out for CeCe when she was calm enough to talk.

"This reminds me of the many times that Emily had meltdowns, what did we do then?" Cody mused.

"We tried to calm her down before your dad and Doc came up with a way for her to communicate, then eventually she was confident enough to use her own voice to talk, but I think with CeCe, it may be different." Chase who had gotten a stuffed animal from the back room announced.

"Chase what are you doing with that stuffed animal?" Blades asked.

"Is this not what humans use to go to sleep?" Chase asked in his usual monotone voice.

"Yes, but CeCe is not going to sleep." Frankie answered.

Chase handed CeCe her stuffed frog anyway and she hugged it and immediately calmed down.

"Wow, Chase how did you know that would work?" Cody asked.

"I just remembered the time CeCe got a hold of Doc's minimizer, but it was turned to maximize, in the end High-Tide helped us." Chase shrugged.

"Yes I remember that too that was quite an adventure." Blades said looking down at his niece.

"Was quite an adventure, yes I remember, High-Tide come help us." CeCe piped up.

Cody chuckled.

"You remember that day too, huh, considering you were only three." Blades chuckled, padding CeCe on the head.

"Ok, it's time for bed, sweetie!" Cody held out his hand for CeCe to hold.

—————————

The next morning Stevie woke up and got dressed and went upstairs for breakfast.

Kade was in the kitchen making toast which was blunt like always.

"Good morning, Kade." Stevie greeted walking into the kitchen.

"Mornin." Kade mumbled not looking at Stevie.

"What's wrong?" Stevie asked noticing that Kade seemed upset.

"Nothing, why do you ask, or don't you have anything better to do?" Kade snapped.

"I.. I just wanted to see how you were doing!" Stevie calmly said as he sat down across from Kade.

"You know, I might be moving back in, permanently this time!" Stevie announced after a long and awkward silence.

Kade just rolled his eyes, took his plate and went upstairs, leaving Stevie wondering what he had done wrong.

"I heard that you were moving back, I'm happy for you, oh, and don't mind Kade, he doesn't really like you!" Graham announced from the doorway.

"Thanks, Graham." Stevie said, as he got up.

"Aren't you gonna eat something?" Graham asked coming further into the kitchen and sitting down at the table.

"I ain't hungry!" Stevie shrugged and walked out of the kitchen and down to the bunker.

Arriving in the bunker Stevie sat down on a beanbag and let out a heavy sigh.

"Hey what's wrong, Stevie?" Heatwave asked.

"Kade doesn't like me." Stevie shrugged.

"You shouldn't worry about him he just thinks that you still owe him for betraying us, but we know it's not your fault." Chief said coming over.

"Thanks, Chief, but on the bright side I'm moving back in or I might be moving back in." Stevie announced.

"Fine, but you better stay out of trouble, we don't have time to watch you!" Heatwave mumbled under his breath.

"I heard that, I am not deaf, you know!" Stevie loudly announced.

Heatwave rolled his optics and walked away.

"Sorry about him, I don't think he trust you, but it's good to hear that you wanna move back!" Boulder went over to Stevie and sat down.

"Thanks, Boulder, at least somebody cares about me!" Stevie let out a heavy sigh, as he took off his sunglasses and looked in Boulder's direction.

"Stevie, are you ok?" Boulder asked concern written on his face plates.

"I'm clearly not ok, sometimes I think your family it's the only one who actually understands me, all my life I've been struggling to be excepted by the people who were supposed to love me!" Stevie lamented as he broke down in tears.

Cody, who had returned from the lab came over and sat down.

"You shouldn't be sad , Kade was only trying to get under your skin." Cody reassured putting a hand on Stevie's knee.

"Thanks, Cody but that ain't gonna help right now, I'm going to take a walk!" Stevie got up and walked out of the bunker.

Cody watched Stevie go with a sad look on his face then he also got up and left the bunker.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

101K 3.8K 54
This is a book about me quoting vines. These vines will butter your biscuits.
1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
62.8K 2.1K 41
(A crossover of The Hunger Games and Ninjago) [Book One of The Ninjago Games] After Zane's death, the government has gone corrupt. The ninja have bee...
6K 131 23
During the final battle between Hawkmoth, Plagg and Tikki make a fatal mistake. For their consequence, they are to be sealed within the miraculous fo...