I'll write us a new destiny...

By RandomLes6ian

๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐š˜๐š—๐š•๐šข 3๐š๐šŠ๐šข๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—. ๐™น๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š–๐šž๐šœ๐š’๐šŒ ๐šŒ๐š•๐šž๐š‹ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐šž๐š™... More

โ™ฌ ๐““๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ โ™ฌ /v1
โ™ฌ ๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ โ™ฌ
โ™ฌ ๐““๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ โ™ฌ /v1
โ™ฌ ๐““๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ โ™ฌ /v2
โ™ฌ ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ โ™ฌ
โ™ฌ ๐““๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ โ™ฌ /v1
โ™ฌ ๐““๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ โ™ฌ /v2
โ™ฌ ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ป โ™ฌ
โ™ฌ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ โ™ฌ /v1
โ™ฌ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ โ™ฌ /v2
โ™ฌ ๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ท๐”‚๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ™ฌ
โ™ฌ ๐“˜๐“ถ ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ป๐”‚ โ™ฌ /๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ
โ™ก announcement โ™ก

โ™ฌ ๐““๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ โ™ฌ /v2

2K 75 372
By RandomLes6ian

Jake POV.

As I walked out of school I found myself smiling, now that's.. Something?
Why do I feel like that to the person I didn't even see?
Their voice sounds a bit familiar... But I have no idea whos.

I can't like someone I just met. I like Hailey now..

It's probably the last time I'll hear that person, theres no point getting attached.
...
Right?

Drew Pov.

I walked out of school when I was sure no one was around.
As long as this person doesn't know who am I, I'll be fine.

-Tch.. I can't believe I just told them "please" - I sighed and covered my face in my hands in disappointment - how embarrassing.

Well at least they won't suspect it's the " schools bully " whos been playing violin in empty classroom.

It's kinda late, I wonder if they'll let me in to my brother.
I walked for about an hour when I stopped in front of a building and went in.

" Sorry, the visiting hours ended 2hours ago. "

-Oh.. Could I be an exception? It's important to me. - I just started at the woman behind the desk chewing gum.

" Ugh I don't have time for this sir. Unless... "

-Unless? - Oh cmon just let me in.

"Money. You can go just then."

-Tch. - I just sighed and gave her some of my left money. - What room.

"Name? "

-David E- I was cut out by the women.

"OH the rich kid one, room B8 on the second floor"

I didn't even bother thanking her, waste of time. She was just like Zoey.

Damn people really see my family as " The Rich ones"?

...

When I finally found the room I sighed and went in to see only two beds.
On one was a little boy with ginger hair who was sleeping. I better not wake him up.

And there was my brother, bed next to the window, a little unconscious boy witch bandages all over his body.

I sat on his bed and touched his face, still cold.  It's been already a week David... Can you already wake up?

- Guess what bud. I started playing violin once again. - I speaked after some silence, I have no idea how to communicate with people in coma.
Everyone just tells me to talk to him like he could be awake, but it's weird. Knowing he Might hear you or Might Not, and can't talk back...

"He loves violin. You should play him something" - a voice distracted my thoughts, it was the boy from the same room.

" When I watching some violinists performance on YouTube he smiled, at least I think he did. He seems to have good memories with it. "

- Oh sorry, did I wake you up?

"Don't worry, just play"

That's weird...

I mean I used to play to David on violin when mom wasn't home, but I didn't know it would bring him some good memories. It was just a few songs.

I don't question it, I just wanted to see him happy after all this time. If violin could make that possible I'll play to him.
As I started to play I've noticed it, the boy was right. He actually lifted his lips in a smile.

...

I played him a few more songs and decided to go back home. It's already really late, I don't want my dad to worry.
Even though I took the longer way home.

As I walked in the park I heard some familiar voices.
Could it be?
Sean...

And..

Jake. Yes, it was definitely them.

I wanted to just walk past them like I never heard them, instead I hide behind a tree and listened more.

Oh my fucking god Drew, can't you just mind your own business?

"You really shouldn't have to "- Sean spoke witch a small happy tear in his eye.

" it's really not a big deal... I don't need this anymore, and you clearly need it more than I do "- Jake smiled joyfully giving something to his friend.

But what was it... I can't see clearly, it's dark and I'm quite far away.

A laptop...

Wait

A LAPTOP

I gave it to him, why would he-

" it's quite expensive Jake. Are you sure? "

"Yea it belonged to someone I... Hate so I don't think I'll be able to use it after all "

"SOMEONE I HATE "

HE HATES ME

I sat under the tree and just looked at the grass.

᭙ꪖડ ⅈ 𝕣ꫀꪖꪶꪶꪗ 𝕥ꫝꪖ𝕥 ᥇ꪖᦔ?
I was so shocked I didn't notice a small tear in my eye.

"Drew? "- Someone tapped me on my shoulder and I quickly slapped the hand away . " What are you doing here? "

Sean?

No.. What is HE doing here...

Sean sat just right next to me, now what does he want.
" Jake went home, want to talk about it?"

-talk about what? I have nothing to talk about with You. - I said sounding arrogant af, do I sound like that always?

"If so, why are you crying under a tree after seeing a laptop, is it yours or something? " - Sean joked around wanting me to cheer up, little did he know it was actually mine. He seems to get the point just a second later and looked down.
" I don't think Jake meant to hurt you Drew, you're his best friend after all. "

I really appreciate Sean and his effort to make me feel better. Even if it didn't work. Sean was a good guy, I never really had anything against him or anything of the club members. Well.. If it weren't for Hailey, Zander and the pink-haired devil. They never really bothered me so I don't hate them too.

-Maybe opening up a little wouldn't hurt? - I sighed and saw Sean smiling at me, it wasn't a playful smile to make fun of. He might actually care? But why would he? I bully music club, aren't they like a family to him?

I mean if someone made fun of my family I personally wouldn't take it. It's really impressing that Sean is actually trying to understand.

-That laptop, I gave it to Jake once... And I wouldn't give two fucks if he gave it to you if he told me he you know.. - but why would he tell me... We're not even friends anymore.

"If it means so much to you that it made you cry... I can just go without a laptop"- the boy handed me over my laptop.

- no, take it Sean. - I gave it back to supristed music club member- I don't care about this thing... I care about...
Jake... It's kinda hard to take those actions as his 'Old 'Best friend' '.

I looked to the right  to look at my violin, I don't know but even looking at it was reassuring...

" I don't think he meant this words Drew... He really likes you.. Still after all of this "

- How come you know it? It's not like he wants me around.

Sean fell silent, then his eyes went straight to my violin case, OH GREAT.

"Wait, is it yours? " - Seans eyes lit up

What's with that guy and his mood changes?

-Yeah... It's mine. - there's no point in hiding the truth

"Do you mind playing something to me? " He asked looking really excited " I WON'T TELL ANYONE I PROMISE "

-I mean... I can play you a quick song... -  At least I have an opportunity to calm myself down.

I saw him smiling from ear to ear as he listened to my small performance. His eyes were closed and his head was lying on a tree, I think he likes it?

...

" THAT WAS AMAZING BRO" - He yelled me in the face shaking my shoulders.
I looked at him and he quickly apologized.

"I've been wondering... If you know how to play, why do you always pick on music club?  You could even join someday"

- music isn't my thing... - I packed my violin back to the case and smilled a little. - Jake would probably kick me out himself.

...

We talked a little more when Sean caught me off guard of my own thoughts.

" Do you like Jake? Like you know... Love? "

What? Where did that question came from?
I didn't even notice I was blushing at this point.
It's just embarrassment...
...
Right?
I can't possibly like him...

Or can I...

- I don't know what you're talking about.

"I'm no love expert, but it's pretty obvious" - He smiled at me genuinely and gave me a paper with a number on it.
" I'll be going now, I gave you my phone number. I know you hate me and the music club.. But it was nice talking to THIS you, feel free to text".

...

As I went to my house and looked myself in my room, Seans words keep repeating in my head.

" ᦔꪮ ꪗꪮꪊ ꪶⅈ𝕜ꫀ 𝕛ꪖ𝕜ꫀ? ꪶⅈ𝕜ꫀ ꪗꪮꪊ 𝕜ꪀꪮ᭙... ꪶꪮꪜꫀ? "

LOVE...

  Could I?...

This is when I realized...

I don't even know what real love is.

----

Damn 1490+ words.

Anyway, what do you think about this story so far?
I really have no idea about writing in POVs so I'd like to hear some honest opinions :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 189 12
Ever since Drew and Jake ended their friendship, past feeling they thought they'd buried start to come up to the surface... They both have always had...
25K 3.3K 35
๐‘ฑ๐‘ฒ- ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’š ๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘ฑ๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘ฐ'๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’†๐’! ๐‘ฑ๐‘ด- ๐‘จ๐’“๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’“๐’‚๐’›๐’š?? ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’ˆ๐’๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๏ฟฝ...
100K 5.4K 32
แด‡แด แด‡ส€ส แดแด€ษด สœแด€๊œฑ สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแด‡แด„ส€แด‡แด› ๊œฑแดส€ส€แดแดก๊œฑ แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดส€สŸแด… แด‹ษดแดแดก๊œฑ ษดแดแด›; แด€ษดแด… แด๊œฐแด›แด‡ษด แด›ษชแดแด‡๊œฑ แดกแด‡ แด„แด€สŸสŸ แด€ แดแด€ษด แด„แดสŸแด… แดกสœแด‡ษด สœแด‡ ษช๊œฑ แดษดสŸส ๊œฑแด€แด…. - สœแด‡ษดส€ส แดกแด€แด…๊œฑแดกแดส€แด›สœ สŸแดษดษข๊œฐแด‡สŸสŸแดแดก Comp...
4.9K 436 21
๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟเญจโ™กเญงโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธต ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ, '๐•๐ž๐ข๐ฅ,' ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐‰๐จ๐ž๐ฒ, ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ-๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ...