❝𝐈𝐟 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨...

נכתב על ידי desgurlizfrie

This story is about Shoto Todoroki and his 5-minute younger twin-sister, Going on the same path of becoming h... עוד

━━𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐠━━
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁
𝖤𝗑𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅
𝖠 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖻𝗈𝗇𝖽
𝖳𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀
NOT AN UPDATE BUT-
𝖠𝗋𝗋𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅
𝖱𝖾𝗉𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖤𝗑𝗍𝖾𝗇𝖽
𝖢𝗈𝗆𝖻𝖺𝗍 𝖳𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀
"𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮!"
𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖠𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗁 #𝟣
𝖶𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒
𝖯𝗋𝗈𝗍𝖾𝖼𝗍, 𝖥𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗆
𝑶𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆!
━━𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐠━━
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝖮𝗁 𝗒𝖺𝗒! 𝖳𝖺𝗂𝗂𝗄𝗎𝗌𝖺𝗂!
T̶o̶k̶i̶ 𝗧𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗶 𝗞𝗮𝗻𝗮𝘇𝗮𝘄𝗮: 𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻𝘀.
T̷o̷k̷i̷ 𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚: 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬 ||
𝖦𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗈𝗅𝗏𝖾
𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽𝗋𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗈𝗋𝗇 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀
F𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗈𝖿 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝖡𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗍 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍
𝖡𝖺𝗄𝗎𝗀𝗈'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍
𝖭𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿!
𝖦𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖲𝗂𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽
𝖡𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗈!
𝖥𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗒, 𝖨𝗂𝖽𝖺'𝗌 𝗉𝖺𝗂𝗇
𝖧𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗅𝖾𝗀 𝖼𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝖫𝖾𝗍'𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝖼𝗎𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗉𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗆𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋..
𝑂𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒!!

𝖥𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝖽!!

240 11 13
נכתב על ידי desgurlizfrie

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"Ne, Shokyō, do you think that one day we'll be free of him..?"

"Of course we will be Shoto. No matter what happens, he can't control us. We will advance!"

"Did that matter to your brother only or you both?"

"WHY ARE YOU BUYING INTO THAT DAMN OLD MAN'S WISHES?!"

""It's not his wish Shoto...like I said...It's mine.."

"Will it be yours too?"

⊱────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ──────⊰

(3rd Person)

"BOTH OF THESE COMPETITORS HAVE WON TOP MARKS IN THIS FESTIVAL SO FAR!!"

"BUT THERE'S ONLY ROOM FOR ONE OF THESE GREATS IN THE RING! IT'S...

TODOROKI VERSUS MIDORIYA!"

"BEGIN!!" The sound of the match started.

Shoto instantly shot a line of huge spiky ice towards Midoriya. Midoriya then smashed the ice in a flash with his fingers. The wind created from the impact was blown all over the stadium and Shoto was starting to get blown away. He made an ice wall behind him so that he doesn't get blown away from the wind. Shoto began attacking again with his ice at Midoriya, which in turn, got destroyed as well.

"5...more chances!" Midoriya thought as he held out his broken fingers.

"Am endurance match huh? I'll end this quickly." Shoto said as he blasted more ice at Midoriya.
Midoriya kept destroying his ice, breaking more fingers in return. Shoto then made a long ice bridge and started running over it. Midoriya cursed and blasted it as well but Shoto jumped over him to freeze him with his ice. The ice made its way to Midoriya and almost froze his leg.

"Dammit! He's too close!" Midoriya thought as he destroyed more ice, yelling out in pain by using his broken fingers.
"That one was extra powerful...you trying to tell me to stay away?" Shoto said, throwing away an icicle that trapped him. Midoriya was shocked to see him still stand.

"It's not just his quirk...his judgement, application skills, mobility..all of his abilities are strong!!" Midoriya's head yelled out.

Shokyō could hear as the pros watching were admiring over Shoto's power. It wasn't hard to see that he was stronger than an average hero. Shokyo had that fact engraved to her ever since they were kids. She stood watching as her brother was probing more and more stronger than Midoriya in the battle. It was obvious Midoriya would lose yet...she felt like he could win too.

"Only dodging and defending? It's taking a toll on you." Shoto said looking towards Midoriya.

Midoriya noticed how Shoto was beginning to shiver. The cold was getting to him. Shokyo was getting worried for her brother, she knew he'd push himself over the limit all the time. She'd always have to be the one to remind him too cool down.

"I am sorry though, I appreciate it Midoriya. Thanks to you, he doesn't look too happy.." Shoto said as he glanced over to his father, who was glaring down at the battle.

Shoto met with his sister's worried eyes. They both stared at each other for a while, as if talking through their heads telepathically. 'Please don't do this to yourself, Shoto.' his sister would say through her heart. Her brother could immediately and clicked his tongue looking away in anger. His body started to tense up and tremble.

"Though. I can't forgive you for what you've said to my sister. Keep yourself out of our business." Shoto said coldly as he continued his relentless attacks. 'His hands are broken. He can't fight anymore. I'll end this.' Shoto thought then suddenly all the ice was destroyed in an instant.

"What..made you think I'm done here?!" Midoriya yelled out.

"You!!" 'With broken fingers?!' "Why go this far?!" Shoto yelled, his body trembling harder.

"You're shivering, Todoroki." Midoriya said as Shoto stepped back in his observation.

"Quirks are still physical abilities! You must have a limit to how much you can bear the cold! And yet...you can use your left side to thaw out the cold!" Midoriya said clenching his broken fingers.

"Everyone's giving it their all to win! To achieve their goal and make it to the top! your sister as well! And you think you can make it to the top with half your powers?! You haven't even laid a scratch on me!!" He yelled furiously at Shoto.

"what...are you planning?!" Shoto said as he glared at Midoriya.

"It's fine, You're not...like him..."

when did I forget what came after that?..

"All I've got?! My bastard of a father did pay you off!!! Now I'm mad!" Shoto said as he
ran at full speed to Midoriya.

Midoriya dashed right back at Shoto while Shoto raised his left leg to blow him away. His movements were slow and weak as Midoriya charged up and imagined not exploding. He punched him right in the gut and blew Shoto away. Bakugo was watching the game intensely and analyzing all of Shoto's moves, getting nervous by the second.

"So you're on the offensive now!?" Shoto said as he held his torso from the punch. He blew more ice towards Midoriya but it was weak and didn't touch him.

"It's not just you getting slower, your ice is weaker too!!"

The teachers Cementos and Midnight questioned if the match should continue on. They were worried Midoriya wouldn't continue on fighting after this battle. Everyone pondered, what drove this boy to keep fighting even after all this pain?

'Compared to you both...my motivation seems kinda lame!..' Midoriya's thoughts shouted as he used Smash! on Shoto.

"Why're you going this far?!" Shoto said, grabbing onto the floor so that he doesn't fly away.

"Just...trying to meet expectations!! A smiling, cool and dependable hero! That's who I wanna be!"

"Shoto.."

"That's why I'm giving it my all!! FOR EVERYONE!!" SLAM!

"Your experiences...your determinations! I can't even begin to imagine what you've both been through! But...if you become the number 1 without giving it your all...then I think you aren't serious about denying him of everything!"

Stop. Stop.

»»————- ✼ ————-««

There was a horrible commotion in the gym room. Endeavor had hit both his children in order to 'train' them for the future. Shokyō tried to push endeavor away from hitting Shoto again but she got instead in return.

"Get up you two. You won't be able to defeat low rate villains let alone All might if get you knocked down like this!" Endeavor shouted at his children.

Shoto fell to the ground clutching his stomach and threw up on the ground. Shokyō's torso was bruised and she too fell down grunting in pain but ended up passing out.

"Please stop pushing them! They're only 5 years old!" Rei begged.

"They can take it. Get out of the way!" Endeavour yelled slapping rei away.

"Mama..?" Shoto uttered as he looked to his mother then his sister.

( "Shut. Up." )

"I hate him mommy...I don't wanna be like daddy...someone who bullies you and Shokyō...I don't want to be like that!" Shoto cried onto his mother's chest as Rei slowly stroked his hair.

"But...don't you want to be a hero too?" Rei said smiling as Shoto looked up to his mother's eyes.

"It's fine for both of you to become one...as long as you have a future you're striving for...right Shokyō?" Rei asked her daughter who placed her head on her lap.

"Yeah mama! Like I said! I'll be your knight! Ne Shoto! We'll both become heroes!" Shokyō said as she held her brother's hand.

sniff sniff "yeah! We'll both protect mama!" Shoto said holding his sister's hand.

(THAT'S WHY I HAVE TO WIN! I HAVE TO SURPASS YOU!)

The Todoroki children were outside in the garden playing ball with each other. Tōya, the eldest, was kicking it up and down before tripping and falling himself. Natsu laughed as Fuyumi bent down to help him.

Shoto and Shokyo watched them from the rail of the roof as Shokyo tried imitating the same actions as her siblings. Suddenly, they were dragged away by their father as their arms stung.

"Don't look at them you two. They live in a different world than you." Endeavor said angrily.

"Just this time please? Lemme and Kyo play with Toya an' the others!" Shoto asked him.

"Yeah! Sho and I miss playing with them!" Shokyo pleaded.

"No. It is time to train your output capacities." Endeavor said coldly.

(...why?)

"Mother...I know it's not right but I can't do it anymore...The children...they seem more and more like him.." Rei spoke into the phone as she trembled.

Shoto walked into the kitchen and yawned while rubbing his eyes. He looked over to his mother and listened in.

"And those two...they look more and more like him. Shokyo and Shoto...they disgust me whenever I look at them...I can't raise them anymore...I shouldn't.."

The kettle started to rattle as the water escaped from out the hole.

"M-Mommy?"

The kettle started to screech as the steam began to rise up. Rei looked over to her son slowly with her mind completely broken and glared at him with fear...

And she wanted to erase any sign of him from her sight.

(I will...)

"Tch! The fool! Injuring you at a critical time of your development!" Endeavor grunted.

"Where did mama go..?" Shoto said meekly.

"Ah? She hurt you so I had to put her away in a hospital." Endeavor told him. Shoto's eyes widened up and then glared daggers at his father.

"It's your fault...All your fault! You're the one who made her do this!" Shoto said furiously and tears left his eyes.

Shokyo overheard what her father said from outside the room and held her hand to her mouth and cried silently. Her mother and her brother's heart were both...gone.

Shoto was brought back into the battle after being immersed in his hurtful memories. He was starting to remember again yet all he can recall were those horrible things. His mother's tears, his sister's sadness, his older brother's hatred and the anger he had towards his father would all pile up inside, begging to be let out.

He stumbled slowly and tried standing up but fell on the concrete floor, holding onto his leg. His head was fixed to the ground as he spoke quietly to himself.

("I'll show my father..-")

"IT'S YOURS!

YOUR QUIRK NOT HIS!!"

BAM!!

»»————-✼————-««

The final pieces were put together and the boy stared at his opponent. The memories started to pour in again...the day when he was sitting next to his mother, watching an All Might special. Shokyo was sitting on her mother's lap, watching alongside and dozing off. Rei pat Shoto's head as he listened to a particular line that stuck out to him the most...when All Might said that he's here. Not anyone else..

"But you want to become a hero too, don't you?"

Fire. Fire.

"It's alright...you're not bound by his blood.."

Hotter. Hotter.

"It's alright for you both to become whatever you want."

Flowers of red emerged out of the left side of the boy. Present mic and the crowd went insane over the sudden development. All the ice in his heart, it was starting to thaw out slowly yet, it was warming up his heart by the extreme. For the first time in years, Shoto felt like he could cry naturally as he always wanted. Small tears tried to escape through his eyes...the only crying though was Shokyo, who had tears of emancipation leave hers as well.
The twins were free of this frozen hell.

"I don't know what you're doing but I too...want to be a hero!" The boy announced with pride flowing out his soul with Midoriya smiling to ear to ear.

"SHOOOOTOOOOOO!!" The reminder yelled.

"HAVE YOU FINALLY ACCEPTED YOURSELF?! YES!! EXCELLENT!"

"HERE IT ALL STARTS FOR YOU!!"

"WITH MY BLOOD PUMPING THROUGH YOUR VEINS, YOU AND THE OTHER ONE WILL SURPASS ME!!"

"YOU WILL FUFILL MY AMBITIONS!"

...

Neither of them listened.

"Ehhh? A pep talk from Endeavor? What a doting father...especially when he's not on good terms with them.." Present Mic's voice said.

"Amazing!-" Midoriya muttered as his smile started to drop.

"What're you smiling about? With these wounds and this situation...you must be crazy." Shoto spoke to him while Midoriya stared at him in pain.

"Whatever happens now...is not my problem." Shoto said as he brought out his ice which crackled and got into a standing pose.

Midoriya took a stand as well and raised both his arms up to aim at him, his clothes ripping from the impact. Extremely strong air surrounded the two as it spread all over the stadium, alarming the teachers Midnight and Cesmentos who rushed in quickly to block the attacks and put them to sleep.

Midoriya jumped up before the ice got to him and flew towards Shoto while his fire got stronger and greater and aimed it right at Midoriya. "Gotta give it everything!!" The thought rang out in his head.

"Midoriya..."

Shoto's thoughts were filled with him, his mother, his family, all of the work he's been through...Shokyo...he didn't even have a single damn about his father.

(Shoto and Shokyo)

"Thank you..."

WHOOOOOOOOOOMM!!

The explosion wore off and the air spread away from the view. Everyone watched in anticipation to see who won. The students's eyes were glued to the scene and saw, the one and only Shoto standing as Midoriya was flown out the bounds and fell on the ground.

"MIDORIYA IS OUT OF THE BOUNDS!! TODOROKI...MOVES TO THE THIRD ROUND!!"

Shoto stood and panted for air from the impact as he watched his opponent who was completely defeated. He sighed and practically had to force his nerves to move outside the ring from the shock. He slowly walked off and away into the tunnel where he would rest for the next round. Bakugo watched the entire fight and only thoughts could race throughout his head.

Shoto wasn't the only one that moved too.

⊱────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ──────⊰

"So? You're not gonna tell me to get out of your way this time?" Endeavor said smugly as he crossed his arms and looked at his son.

"Without controlling your flames, going out will be dangerous, but you've finally put aside that childish rebellion! You're ready to surpass me even!"Endeavor gleamed.

"When you graduate, come work for me in my agency! I'll guide you and the other one into a path of greatness!-" Endeavour was cut off suddenly.

"I didn't put it aside. As if something like that could be easily turned away...but at that moment...I forgot all about you." Shoto spoke quietly, looking at his left arm.

"Whether that's a good, bad or something in between...that's something my sister and I will have to think about..." Shoto walked away until he saw a familiar face in front of him.

"Yeah Sho, I'm ready to listen." It was Shokyo, smiling softly at him.

Endeavor glared deeply at the two as Shoto's eyes widened upon seeing his sister again.

⊱────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ──────⊰

The twins held each other in a long hug (with Shoto wearing a new uniform) and even with no words spoken, a thousands things could be heard out through their hearts.

"I'm glad you're okay."

"I'm happy you won the fight."

"I'm sorry for yelling at you so badly."

"I'm just content with you finally remembering."

"...Shokyo...I get it now...we both forgot something so important..."

"Shoto, I'm so happy we realize it now...it's uphill for us from now on!"

...

"What's wrong Sho?"

"Even if we realize it...I still can't help not letting go of my old feelings...yet, I'm not going to allow them be in the way of our future."

"..like you said, it's not an easy thing to forget. Those things he put us through didn't get erased...but we're not gonna slow down anymore...let's get stronger, Sho."

"What about...mother?"

"!!! M-mom...she would...she's...I..."

("Those two disgust me!!")

Shoto clasped his hand with Shokyo's and tightly held them. He looked at his sister in the eye assuringly as he spoke:

"...whatever we go through, we'll go through it together, yeah Kyo?"

A tear from Shokyo's right eye escaped as it rolled down her cheek. She smiled at her brother with happiness rubbed her eyes as Shoto pulled her into another hug. The Todoroki twins are a strong bunch, I'm sure they'll be fine no matter what.

⊱────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ──────⊰

"ONTO OUR NEXT BATTLE!!"

"THE GLOOM AND DOOM!! CONTROLLER OF THE DARKNESS! IN CLASS 1-A, TOKOYAMI FUMIKAGE!!"

"AND OUR OTHER SIDE!!"

"FILLED WITH GRACE, CAPABLE OF BURNING YOUR FACE!! THE UNBEATABLE PAIR!! ALSO IN CLASS 1-A , TODOROKI SHOKYO!!"

"READY?! START!!"

As soon as the battle started, Tokoyami ordered his dark shadow to move charge towards Shokyo. Shokyo then sent a trail of ice against her opponent that almost froze Tokoyami, yet Dark shadow destroyed the ice.

'If Tokoyami controls that thing then it must have a weakness. !!Brightness! It was shivering away when Kaminari's electricity hit it! Then!-" Shokyo's thoughts were cut off as soon as he dodged Dark Shadow's attack by creating a wall of ice above her.
Dark shadow broke the ice wall but that gave her the chance to surprise it with her fire glowing in her hand.

Immediately, dark shadow whimpered away in fear and began to get weaker. Tokoyami tried to console dark shadow to attack again however, Shokyo sent a trail of ice at his direction and froze Tokoyami she while held up her fire.

"TOKOYAMI HAS BEEN IMMOBILIZED!! TODOROKI ADVANCES TO THE SEMI-FINALS!"

Shokyo heard the crowd cheer extensively to the battle as she sighed from the work and continued staring at Tokoyami and dark shadow being unfrozen. She saw how Dark shadow was still writing in pain as Tokoyami was groaning from the ice.

Immediately at that moment, she felt she could see her mother tremble in fear. There was a voice in her head saying something like this: "You scare people away from you. You monster."

She didn't want to hurt anyone, especially with that power, but with seeing how scared they were from that single fire...

"Mother...I'm so sorry..."

Bakugo glared down at his next opponent. One of the half n' half bastards he's going to be up against.

"Damn...just like the guy...they're too good. Gonna have to kill them both..." He muttered under his breath.

"Ahhhh...Todoroki won in an instant too?!" Mineta said as he grabbed his hair.

"Those twins are so strong kero!" Tsuyu said.

⊱──────{⋅. ♪ .⋅}──────⊰

"Sho! goodluck out there! last round until the finals! do your best!" Shokyo said as she walked her brother to the tunnel.

"I'll win easily Kyo, don't worry. Please watch over me, okay?" Shoto said as he half-smiled at his sister to which she nodded her head determined and watched him leave to the battle.

Shokyo walked upstairs to the viewing arena to see her brother's battle. When she got there, she went to the same usual spot that was a bit off closed and far from the viewing seats, however, it wasn't empty as always.

"YOU!! what the hell are you doing here?!" Bakugo yelled as Shokyo stood infront of him.

"I was here to cheer for my brother's battle. You also spectate from here, Bakugo-san?" Shokyo asked as she stood between the entrance.

"Tch, yeah so what?" Bakugo glared.

"Nothing at all, go on ahead. I'll leave you to it-" Shokyo almost left before he spoke up.

"Oi. I need to talk to you." Bakugo said as he put his hands in his pockets and glared at Shokyo, who turned her head towards him in curiosity.

«──────« ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ »──────»

Hello everyone!! It is your author Des here!! Apologies for the late update, had SAT exams and other things to deal with but I'm back now! also sorry for the weird message board texts, I won't happen again.

ANYWAYS onto the chapter!! man this was a RIDE!! I put so many GIFS because I thought they're the best expressers to the fight in this chapter- I mean the biggest fight and I needed to show all the drama well! I tried to write shoto and shokyo's expressions and feelings well, I hope they're not mad at me if I made anything wrong!! TWT!! I'm just so glad they now figure out the truth, they're going to get better now that's awesome! Though there was a price to the GIFS and the count meter said I could only add 5 gifs! I WENT OVER BOARD!!

also funny story: while I was writing the final parts of the chap, Wattpad shut down and all the servers crashed!! DDD: thankfully not too much was lost! 

OH BTW GUYS!! WE ARE ALMOST HITTING 20K READS! THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!! I CANT BELIEVE IT IM SO HAPPY THANK YOU ALL AGAIN DO MUCH!! <3333

Bakugo wants to talk to Shokyo! whatever could it be? let's wait and see! (not for too long though..!) It's almost Ramadan for me! I CANT WAIT!! RAMADAN MUBARAK TO EVERYONE!! ^^ I'm going now! goodbye and I'll see you all again! remember: you are all worthy of life itself! bye byeeee!! 💞💗❤️ ^^

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

268K 5.3K 56
Your name is y/n Todoroki. You are the little sister of Shoto and daughter of the number two hero. You never had a could childhood and got placed wit...
742 94 27
This is NOT a Todoroki x reader , it's a Todoroki x o/c. Love isn't always written in the stars. Love doesn't always work out. Sora new this and ne...
352K 8.9K 79
I love you Shoto.... So this night let's become inseparable.. Take me.. Two stupid Teenagers that made a stupid choice resulting in severe conseque...
816K 24.5K 148
[BEING REWRITTEN] You and your twin brother, Katsuki Bakugou, have been close your whole life. Even through you two were close, you've always been ho...