ˏˋ°•*⁀➷𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦...

By JerriesGorgeyHun

Little Mix oneshots that are going to make you laugh, smile, cry, and possibly want to murder me. You're welc... More

Let's Hurt Tonight (Pesy)
Runaway (Leighade)
Please? (Lerrie)
A/N
The Ice Girls (OT4) (Highschool!AU)
Secrets (OT4) (HP!AU)
A/N
To Tell You the Truth, I Lied (Pesy)

Roads Taken (OT4) (HP!AU)

63 2 8
By JerriesGorgeyHun

A/N: 

This is kind of short??? I don't know. It's almost 1 am and I'm fucking tired so there might be mistakes in this one. It's OT4 and then it gets into some Lesy content which I just LOVE.

Lesy is adorable. I love their trope in all stories, but I love writing Lesy or Pesy for HP AUs because I always have at least Jesy as a Slytherin and then normally Leigh-Anne is a Ravenclaw and Perrie is almost always a Hufflepuff. I ADORE the Slytherin/Hufflepuff trope. It's like a light/dark dynamic and I live for that. I love writing for them just because of how the trope works. 

Anyway, enough talking. The girl's houses are as follows:

Jesy -  Slytherin

Jade - Gryffindor 

Perrie - Hufflepuff

Leigh-Anne - Ravenclaw

---

Perrie was sitting in the Hufflepuff section of the four separated areas that formed the Quidditch pitch. She had a rough outline of Jade on a page in her sketchbook, the brunette shooting around the pitch at a speed that turned her into a blur.

The blonde had decided to join her girlfriend at practice, the session having just started. Perrie made sure to find a good spot where she would be comfortable because she planned on staying out there until Jade and the rest of the Gryffindor Quidditch team were done, but she knew how long their practices could last.

It was one of her least favorite things about dating Jade. She was impatient and couldn't stand the fact that sometimes the Gryffindor was later than intended to even the smallest things like hanging out with her girlfriends.

Thinking about this, with a tiny huff, she started working on Jade's lithe figure, her pencil skimming the paper quickly. Her eyes were trained on the sketch while Jade was working on making sharp turns and diving, the girl appearing slightly flustered when she had to slow down.

Perrie was so immersed in her own world that she didn't even register that Jesy and Leigh-Anne had shown up, the Ravenclaw sitting down beside her, the Slytherin behind both of them. "Is that Jade?" Leigh studied the picture, Perrie's head snapping up, her eyes panicked for a couple of seconds.

Her sketchbook dropped from her hands and hit the wood in front of her, the blonde cringing when she saw Jade's eyes flicker over to her, worry showing in them. The Quidditch captain made Jade get back to work, Perrie fumbling to grab her sketchbook, her cheeks burning red. "Erm... yeah," she mumbled, the Geordie shoving the sketchbook into her bag.

"Why are you freaking out? We're not going to judge you. You're drawing Jade. There's nothing to be scared about, love," Jesy spoke softly, her fingers going to run through Perrie's wavy blonde hair, half of it shadowing her face.

"Yous just scared me is all," Perrie replied quietly before pulling the sketchbook out of her bag and biting her lip softly.

She was trying to work on Jade's face first, Perrie attempting to recall the exact shape of her lips. The blonde groaned and cursed under her breath when she couldn't, Perrie leaning back so she was pressed against Jesy's legs.

Leigh-Anne rested her head on Perrie's shoulder, Jesy mindlessly playing with her hair, her finger twisting around one of the Jamaican's curls.

Perrie bit her lip when she finally got the right shape of Jade's lips, the Hufflepuff starting on Jade's clothes which only consisted of a crop top, ripped jeans, and red checkered vans for the drawing. The Ravenclaw watched Perrie hurriedly finish Jade's clothes before finishing the drawing up with the Gryffindor's signature curly hair, pulled back into a ponytail, that her girlfriends were absolutely obsessed with.

The Geordie signed the sketch before slipping her sketchbook back into her bag and leaning back fully onto Jesy, her eyes closed. She fell asleep instantly, Leigh smiling softly and kissing her neck before nuzzling it and wrapping her arms around Perrie's waist.

Once Jade was done practicing, she waited for her girlfriends to come down from the stands and walk back into the school with her. Perrie was wrapped around Jesy like a koala, Jade taking Perrie's bag and her own. Leigh-Anne was quiet as she walked with them, the Jamaican fiddling with one of the rings on her finger.

She was used to holding one of the girls' hands, but Jade had her hands full, and Jesy was holding Perrie up. It's not like the blonde was exactly helping either because she was still asleep. Jesy didn't want to wake her up, so she didn't.

They decided to return to the Hufflepuff dorm first to pack Perrie's bags. It was the last day of school before spring break and the girls were going to Leigh's house for the time they would be away from Hogwarts. The thought made the Ravenclaw happy, but part of her was still unsure about bringing them there. It's not like her family didn't know her girlfriends or anything. They had come over to her house plenty of times, considering that they all met the same year, and Leigh-Anne's parents and sisters knew the girls.

The dorms had slowly emptied out beginning yesterday, most people deciding to leave Hogwarts early as they didn't have any major work, and any work they did need would be sent to them through friends.

Leigh didn't know how she was going to sleep tonight. Everything was hectic and the thought of sleep made her cringe internally. Maybe she was just overreacting. That seemed to be the right answer, so she went with it.

---

Leigh-Anne sighed sharply, sleep having not come to her. She didn't want to bother one of her girlfriends, but she knew that she would never be able to fall asleep if she didn't go to one of the girls. Jade was sleeping with Perrie since the blonde had basically begged her to... which left Jesy.

The Jamaican was certain that the Slytherin was asleep, and on top of that, Leigh hated going in the Slytherin dorm. It wasn't that they were mean to her. They were actually quite nice, but Leigh-Anne knew it was because Jesy threatened them. All of them knew that she wasn't joking when she made those threats, so they listened.

The issue was that going in there just gave her the chills. It made her skin crawl.

She finally gave up on the procrastination and got up from her bed, the remaining Ravenclaws asleep. The girl slipped out of the dorm room before taking a deep breath and taking off forward, her shoes silent on the tiled floor.

The Jamaican rushed through the corridors of Hogwarts before speaking the password to get into the Slytherin common room once she was in front of it. Leigh went through the opening, her nerves calming slightly when she didn't spot anyone in the common room.

She stumbled up the stone steps before pushing open the girls' dorm room door, no other students besides Jesy in the room. The Slytherin was passed out on her bed, Leigh-Anne realizing that the other girls were probably with their lovers or at home if they left earlier.

"Jes," Leigh whispered into the darkness, the brunette not stirring, her chest rising and falling slowly.

Leigh-Anne walked up to her bed slowly before crawling onto it and brushing a strand of hair out of her girlfriend's face, "Jesy."

Jesy's eyes fluttered open, her gaze meeting Leigh's. "What, love?" She yawned, Leigh-Anne slipping into her arms before nuzzling her neck softly. "Is that all you wanted?"

Leigh nodded, Jesy laughing quietly before holding her girlfriend tightly and pulling the covers around them. The Ravenclaw curled up against Jesy further and closed her eyes, the Slytherin then breaking the silence, "What's wrong?"

The younger girl thought about lying, but Jesy would find out eventually, and then Leigh-Anne would feel guilty that she didn't tell her to begin with, "I'm worried about bringing yous to my house."

"We've been there before, hun. Your family knows us," Jesy murmured, Leigh nodding slightly when she felt Jesy play with her hair mindlessly. "Stop thinking about validation. You don't need it. You have us and we're not leaving you."

The room was then quiet again, Leigh-Anne doing nothing in response except for kissing Jesy's neck softly, her leg slipping over the older girl's. Jesy gently slipped her hand up and pulled Leigh's head back so she could look at her, the Slytherin pressing their foreheads together. "I want you to hear me, Leigh-Anne." Her eyes searched the Ravenclaw's carefully, her gaze calm, "I love you. We love you. You don't need validation from anyone. Not even from your family. You just happen to have that which is amazing, but you don't need it. If you know that you love us, nobody has to tell you that feeling that way is okay. You love us and that's all that matters."

Leigh-Anne nodded before kissing Jesy softly, the brunette smiling into the kiss and running her thumb over the other girl's cheekbone. It was a comforting gesture, Leigh relaxing before pulling back from the kiss and turning over, Jesy wrapping her arms around her waist.

She buried her face in the Jamaican's neck, her lips pressing against her neck slightly, making Leigh-Anne sigh and close her eyes. "How are you a Slytherin?"

Jesy giggled, her body fitting perfectly to Leigh's, "That's like asking me why I'm dating Jade, who's a member of Gryffindor, my house's rival. There are obvious reasons, and then there are unknown reasons."

The younger girl didn't say anything but instead hummed, Jesy smiling when she realized that she was about to fall asleep. 

The Slytherin let her eyes flutter shut before inhaling deeply and holding Leigh-Anne, both girls drifting off to sleep seconds later, Jesy's words giving Leigh peace that she didn't know was possible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 191 26
I don't want to live love this way Pezz. I dont want to hide us away. Jade cried as she cover her face with her palm to stop her tears from rolling d...
8.4K 506 44
Love . . . It can save you. It can ruin you. *Disclaimer: This story in no way intends to defame any of the members of Little Mix, BTS, Mindless Beh...
9.9K 258 3
A collection of Jerrie Oneshots!
16.3K 551 27
Our favourite ladies are back with a whole new set of challenges to overcome. Sequel to Our Piece of eternity (which you can find by clicking on my...