Things I Don't Talk About

By SatoruRaw123

There are many things we can't openly talk about with everyone....some of them may result in being made fun o... More

How Things Are Now
Something More
A Little Change of Pace
Me
My Friend (Part 1)
My Friend (Part 2)
Dreams and Wishes
Something to Think About
The Feeling of Betrayal
The Other Side of the Coin
An Update

How it Started

60 8 3
By SatoruRaw123

I don't know how to start, but I can't keep it to myself for much longer. The reason? Well because it is causing me to not be able to focus on studies, not being able to sleep, I can't even go out and enjoy it anymore.

So something about myself :
I have a bad case of social anxiety, I can't even look at another person in public without having a mask on, I have the lockdown to thank for that. Even now, after the Covid situation is more under control and people don't wear a mask, i can't leave my home without one.
I am emotionally very weak, and it's nothing I am proud of. If you say something rude or anything remotely hurting, It will ruin my day, possibly the day after that too,
I can't handle being average, but i am. Average in studies, looks, literally anything you can think of, I am probably not good at it -average at best. I don't stand out anywhere, and that is something i am grateful for, but being so invisible is something that is really depressing for me.
Another thing is that I am messed up. The things that go on in my mind are sickening, you'll see.

So this happened a couple years ago, I think that my life was going just fine before this. I used to go to this tutor's house who taught Math and Science. I wasn't alone, a group of 20 students used to take tuition from her. And among those students was a girl I really started to like. I can't find words to describe how beautiful she looked. The first time I saw her, I was staying for an extra session and she rang the door bell and I answered. She was there for her first class. I just sat there and couldn't believe my eyes, she looked gorgeous. From that day on, in every class, I covertly observed her, sounds like a creep, doesn't it. But i promise, i had no ill intention, i just wanted to look at her.

After sometime, I caught myself thinking about her all the time. In school, at home, during the tuition class, while hanging out with my friends; every moment of the day, i just couldn't stop thinking about her. I didn't tell anyone about this because i was just a teen at that time and didn't want to be judged because i had a crush.

I think this moment of my life is the reason I have become someone I hate today. After sometime, this crush of mine just got more intense and i couldn't stop it. I would spend hours sitting in a corner of my house thinking about her, remembering how she looked when she asked a question, that one time i saw her laugh, etc. It started to interfere with my daily functioning . I couldn't study properly, I couldn't sleep, I woke tired and my school life also got affected.

I hated this fact but it was still not the worst thing that happened to me, i thought that this would just go away with time, but it didn't.

Fast-forward to the days before my final exams of 10th grade, I was panicking, I hadn't studied anything in the online classes, and the fact that the exams were going to be in offline mode, didn't do any good either. I was scared that i would fail and be held back. But there was something i was scared of more - the tuition classes were for the students up until 10th grade only, meaning I won't be able to see her anymore. During my preparation for the final exams, i was more scared of this fact than my studies.

Somehow I got her number from the tuition group on WhatsApp and saved it on my phone. Thought i would text her but didn't actually know what to say. I couldn't just text her out of the blue like a total creep. But i did exactly that and what's worse I even told her I liked her; I still feel guilty that I did that to her. I was pretty sure she didn't even know who I was, and I am also pretty sure I gave her the creeps because she didn't reply me for a month after seeing those messages.

When she did, she told me that it's perfectly okay that I feel this way and that she is not mad (I asked her). That was a huge relief but then she stopped replying.

One whole year passed, and I couldn't let go this crush of mine. It's almost the end of 11th grade, and like a fool i have waited for the reply. You may think that I am a simp, which is probably true, but i was only simping on her, which is wrong in so many other ways. I was clearly obsessed, so i texted her back. This was the worst thing i could have done. She replied, she didn't remember me, I reminded her, and then she replied saying ," I am not into these things, I thought i told you". I was ashamed of myself, I apologized for it and then she replied," I don't mind being friends."

I couldn't text her back after this.
I'll write another story if anything happens after this but j don't think anything will

The rest of the stories I will write are going to be from the time covid hit to up until this moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 287 35
Scar/ Charlotte was just a normal girl TRYING TO WATCH HER NINJAGO. When suddenly she was sucked into Ninjago? Now Scar has to finish all the seasons...
64.4K 2.7K 23
Story about a married couple who's life was so toxic to live in. ⚠️ !!!π—”π—§π—§π—˜π—‘π—§π—œπ—’π—‘!!!⚠️ β™‘ This story is going to contain domΔ“stic abu$e, so r...
57.2K 1.2K 26
.. a story, of a girl who has a condition that could change her life for the greater good. Loni has a medical condition that stopped her from develop...
21.4K 538 7
Yasmin Monroe signs up for Love Island 2024 looking to find her perfect match.