My captor

By Mksvsp

I had met him 5 years ago for the first time, I didn't know who he was. I didn't know his name. I couldn't ev... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
Author's note.
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26

CHAPTER 16

612 22 2
By Mksvsp

MATTEO:
*flashback to chapter 11*

They both, Ella and Mia, runs toward each other and hug. Sofia joining in soon.

They all mutter and whisper something to each other before breaking apart. My gaze lands on their fucking father and how he is looking at everyone with a bit of disgust. Guess now that his true intentions were finally revealed towards them, he wont hide his feelings.

Fucks sake, I don't want to leave my angel under the care of this motherfucker.

I turn towards Luca. "I won't be going back to New York."

He doesn't seem shocked at all. "I knew that would happen."

I ignore his comment and continue. "Ella will try to run away. We both know she will," I fully face him. "I want you to let her."

Now he does seem startled. "What?"

"She wont back down without a fight, let her think she's getting away. Don't try to find her until I say so." I stop before continuing. "Instead, I'll find her."

It seems like Luca wants to say something or object but he stiffly nods. We look back at the family reunion that's happening in front of my eyes as if they've met after years and not merely two days.

*Flashback over*

When Luca called to update me on everything, he mentioned how him and the other two Byrne sisters would be going out for 'book shopping' or something like that. Not quite sure. Don't give a fuck.

He told me that my angel won't be going since she wants to 'overview somethings for the marriage.' Neither Luca nor I bought. Gotta admit, my angel isn't the best at making excuses but this one has to be the worst one yet.

Since I knew she was planning on running away, I had to see for myself what the plan was. 

It was quite smart, I got to admit that as well. Dumping the car with the tracker to mislead, giving the phone to Mia so she cannot be traced. She was still a bit careless though. Some members of the Mafia, who did not get along with Henry, starting following my angel to take her as revenge. 

Now they're in a dump with broken body parts. 

I observe Ella who is sitting next to me right now. Her eyes are wide behind the glasses, face pale, she's scared to see me. Does she think I'm going to hurt her? Fucking hell, if she thinks I'm gonna hurt her, I'm gonna shoot myself in my foot. 

My hands dart forward, taking the glasses off her. The small contact with her skin makes a weird sensation in my stomach take place. That seems to happen a lot when I'm with her. 

But I'm not the only one who has a reaction from this contact since goosebumps erupt on Ella's skin too. The corner of my mouth tilts up and I try to stop myself from smiling. 

"Come on, let's go," I stand up and offer my hand. She is still staring at me like she's seen a ghost or maybe an alien. "Come on, darling." 

She gulps and stands up, avoiding any kind of contact with me. 

"Very well then."

We move out of the plane in silence, with everyone else staring at us. I kept Ella in front of me to make sure she doesn't make a run. And knowing her she probably would have tried. 

My hand lands on her lower back and she jumps, surprised and startled. The guards who came with me follow us shortly behind. Everyone at the Airport stares while we make our way out. 

Ella's cheeks turn slightly pink and I can tell all the stares are making her uncomfortable. From the corner of my eye, I can see her fidgeting with the ring in her finger. From what I've picked up, it's a habit of her for when she is uncomfortable or is nervous. 

When we finally get seated in the car, she speaks to me. 

"I thought you went back to Chicago."

"And I thought you knew there was no escaping me," I chuckle to lighten the moment for her but I don't suppose it helped. 

She glances out the window, knowing I'm staring at her. She makes eye contact with me in the reflection and quickly darts her eyes away. 

"How'd you know?" she asks after a moment of silence, her voice breaking slightly. 

"I know you," I reply.

"You do not," She frowns. "That still doesn't explain why you'd come to the airport."

I unbutton my suit jacket. "I was following you."

She gasps and turn to me wide-eyed. "You were stalking me?"

"No. I was merely keeping tabs on you." 

"By following me!"

"By keeping an eye on you."

"Sure, yeah," She scoffs. A smile makes its way to my lips. She is adorable when she is angry. 

Adorable? Jeez where the fuck did that word come from?

A silence settles over the car, neither of us saying a single word. Ella's gaze is out of the window and mine is on her. Through the reflection in the window, we both make eye contact but she quickly looks away.

The corner of my mouth tilts up. I make my angel nervous. 

Vibration comes from my suit jacket and I take out my phone, Luca's name flashing on the screen. He probably wants to know if I got Ella or not. 

With a sigh, I pick it up. 

"I know you got her, I don't need to ask," He says. 

"Then why'd you call?" I grunt. 

"Why're you all grumpy?" He mocks. 

I do not reply and wait for him to tell me what he called for. Why are siblings so fucking annoying?

"Hello?"

"Say," I growl. 

"Jeez," He mutters. "How long till you reach the Byrne Mansion? Arthur is getting a bit..." He trails off and I hear some disrupt in the background. "Restless."

Fuck's sake. Arthur Byrne loves his sisters more than anything on this goddamn planet. When he got to know about me kidnapping one of his sisters, he almost started a war between the two mafia. 

I'm still not sure on how Ella managed to stop Arthur from killing me to stop the marriage. Ella really is an angel who got everyone wrapped around are beautiful fingers.

"5 minutes." I answer.

"If you were a girl, I would've considered it 30 minutes," He chuckles over his own joke and a grimace takes place on my face. Eventually his laughter dies down. "Okay, you gotta admit, that one was good."

"No." Ella and I express at the same time, making me look at her.

Her eyes widen, a crimson colour coming to her cheeks. Without another word, I cut the call and place the phone back into my jacket. 

In one swift movement, my hands grip her waist perfectly and I pull Ella on my lap, making her yelp and gasp in surprise. The colour in her cheeks deepens, spreading to her ear. 

She keeps her gaze at anything but me, trying to get off my lap and murmuring angrily under her breath. Only words are I can out are 'fuck' and 'bloody' which she may have said a hundred times now. 

"Stop," My hands grip her hips and an electric buzz goes through me. Ella freezes and clears her throat. 

"At least remove whatever the fuck is in your pocket," Her voice comes out raspy and I chuckle. 

I lean forward slightly, my lips brushing her neck softly. Goosebumps erupt on her neck and skin, her breaths getting heavier. Satisfaction fills me knowing that I may affect her as much as she affects me. 

"Darling, there's nothing in my pocket." I whisper, my breath hitting her skin. Her plump lips part slightly, a whimper coming out of them, turning me on. An involuntary growl comes from inside of me. 

"Were you eavesdropping on my conversation, Ella?" Her name rolls off my tongue so perfectly.

She shakes her head. My teeth digs into her neck, my lips sucking the skin. She gasps, making me smile. I can feel her nerve throbbing violently against my lips. I suck hard a last time before releasing. 

"I cannot tolerate lies." My voice comes out husky. Enable to stop myself, my tongue darts out and brushes her ear. Another whimper leaves her. 

The car comes to a stop, startling my angel as though she forgot we are in a car. 

My hands move up to her waist from her hips. Gently I pick her up and seat her done next to me. The car starts again, moving inside the gates, towards the mansion. I take her hand in mine, my fingers touching the ring she never took off. 

I always wondered if she had missed me like I had missed her. I still wonder. I'll ask her about it when she is comfortable enough to tell me the truth. 

She's still the most wonderful, beautiful girl I've met to this day. And probably will meet till my death. 

The idea of having a family which this woman sitting next to me fills me which this overwhelming happiness I simply cannot put in words. Waking up next to her, having her in my arms, seeing her walk down the aisle in her beautiful wedding grown. 

Fuck. 

She glances at me and freezes. "Why're you looking at me like that?" She whispers, sounding scared like she does not want to hear the answer.

"Like what?" I ask, tilting my head.

"Like you love me."

A smile forms on my lips. 

But before I can say anything further, the door to the car opens, revealing a very angry looking Arthur. Motherfucker. 

Why can't people have patience and let two people have a conversation? Infuriating creatures. A sigh leaves me before I can stop it. 

Arthur pulls Ella out of the car and elopes her into a big hug. The other two sisters come out running too. Luca leans against the front door and watches everything. 

His gaze lands on me and he starts walking towards me, his blond hair messy and coming in his eyes. We do a little side hug and he smiles at me, I don't return the smile back. 

"How are you?" I ask, running a hand through my hair. 

He nods. "I'm alright. How you doing though? Able to stay away from her after finally meeting her?" He wiggles his eyebrows, attempting to tease me. I reply to him with a scowl on my face. He only laughs harder. 

Infuriating creatures. Like I said. 

It is very difficult to stay away from my angel now that she and I have finally met after so many years. Only I know how much I struggled to go through those five years without barging in her house and marrying her. 

At least I could hold myself for five years before kidnapping her. Christ knows how much self-control that took for me. 

The same self-control Luca is testing right now.

"Did you talk to Bianca?" He asks changing the subject altogether. 

I shake my head. 

"I haven't either," He says. "You heading back to New York today? You've already missed many important meetings and shipment by being here in Chicago, Matteo." 

He's right. I left everything behind, upon Bianca, to stay here and keep an eye on Ella. I don't regret it, no. I don't regret anything. 

But the meetings I missed can cause me some heavy problems. 

"Did they catch Emre?" I ask, my gaze on my angel as she talks to her siblings. My eyes watch and drinks in the sight of Ella. They cannot seem to get enough of her.

"No," Luca answers. "Word is out in the street that he's seeking help from Winter Hill, the fuckers from Boston." His voice is filled with venom when he says that. 

I laugh, it's a bitter one. "That man really went to the enemy of his last ally." 

"Well, to be fair, his last ally went to his enemy too."

A deep breath leaves me and I turn towards Luca after taking one long look at my angel. My hand lands on his shoulder. "Nothing is fair in this world, brother."

He nods. "True as fuck."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 18 11
This isn't really a love story... ~~~~~ "Hey! What the fuck is wrong with you? You can clearly see I'm upset!" He looks over to me and smirks. "You l...
469K 13K 74
I ... I didn't even knew I was going to marry him till yesterday. I have no way to go now. I can't be stuck in loveless marriage, I can never marry...
313K 2.6K 6
Warning ⚠️ ‼️‼️‼️this is not a happy ending book, the male lead in this book is evil to the end. Explicit mature themes, kidnapping, manipulation, bo...
591K 15.5K 35
Meet Eve Black: I decided to flirt with the guy that did it, "Heyyyy cutie," I say with a wink. "Hey, pretty lady," he says in a gross seductive tone...