take me where your heart is.

By minitrippie

"Be patient with me please, that's all I ask..." More

epigraph.
playlist.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
nineteen
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.

eighteen.

2.2K 93 19
By minitrippie

y'all know the routine, don't forget to vote and comment, i love reading them! <3

;

Aphrodite (a.k.a. Deity or Dot)

Sunni had dropped me off at my apartment earlier, since I spent two nights at her crib unexpectedly. Tulia of course welcomed me in, claiming Sunni had taken me hostage for too long.

Thankfully it was Sunday though, which meant I didn't have work and Tulia didn't have classes. Therefore, we decided to have a little pampering day. We made lunch together and started a new Netflix series earlier before planning other activites.

Right now we were currently doing face masks, sitting down in a huddle of blankets we had in the living room floor. It was some candles lit and we had some music playing in the background. I couldn't really hear it though, because Tulia was going on and on about her and Bas' adventures while I was gone.

I was laughing of course, putting in my little two cents here and there. While I was listening, I noticed my phone kept going off with notifications from Instagram, so I grabbed it. Most of them were from my business page, new followers and such. I decided to go to my main page, checking my story views because I rarely did, but something was telling me to.

I scrolled through the list of people, noticing the same profile would watch my story first every single time. I averted my attention back to Tulia as she spoke, "... And then we went to this sex store she found-- girllll, it was so much shit in there--"

I interrupted her with a chuckle, "Tulia, I would love to hear about this another time, but I need you to look at something right quick."

Tulia rolled her eyes but scooted over closer to me, looking at my phone with me.

"Am I trippin'? Or is this the same account watching my story first, like every time I post...?" I asked, swiping through my story to show her

Tulia squinted her eyes, "No, you not trippin', it is." And she went to tap on the account. It loaded and we saw it was private, with a decent amount of followers and a random profile picture.

The bio read "main acc: @ megsarchive."

Tulia and I looked at each other then back at the screen, "Oh fuckkkk, not her watchin' you from the spam account."

I sighed, honestly tired of dealing with Megan. Then what Sunni said the other day popped up in my head, and I decided to just see what was up with Alana.

"I'm sick of this shit, I'm about to text Alana. What's her instagram?"

Tulia grabbed her phone and searched for it since they followed each other at one point. She found it and I quickly typed it in my search bar, just wanting to get this shit over with. I saw she was already following me which meant I wouldn't have to request to dm her if I just went ahead and followed back. I did just that and went straight to the messages, not wanting to waste time.

yesitsdeity
hey alana, this is aphrodite, tulia's
friend. i need to talk to you about
something.

alanaprice
hey girl wassup?

"Damn she responded fast, I guess you betta' go ahead." Tulia said with a shrug. I nodded, not liking the idea of beating around the bush.

yesitsdeity
do you know megan is still bothering
me about the threesome shit?

alanaprice
what? no, i told her to leave you
alone after that night we came over
to watch movies

yesitsdeity
so you not even interested in a
threesome with me anymore?

alanaprice
nah you made it pretty clear after that
night, so we both agreed to leave you alone
at least i thought

yesitsdeity
well she must have been putting on
for you, cuz my dm's telling a whole
different story.

alanaprice
do you have any screenshots or something?
just so i know you not playing with me?

I looked over at Tulia, "Sunni was rightttt, she literally said Alana probably didn't know nothin' about it!"

She shook her head, "Looks like she was... I have an idea though, hold on." She went to her contacts and found Sunni's number. "You need to call Alana so you can explain everything and send the screenshots. While you talkin' to her I'll call Sunni, so she can hear everything."

I smiled, "That's why you my bestie you so fuckin' smart," and I gave her a kiss on the cheek, going back to Alana and I's messages.

yesitsdeity
let me have your number so I can call
you and explain more in detail

alanaprice
ok, it's 912-340-****

I went and put the number in my phone while Tulia called Sunni. The phone rang for a minute and Sunni answered, sounding tired. "Wassup Tulia, you and Deity good?"

I smiled at that being her first thought as Tulia responded, "Yea we good, but we need you to listen in on a phone call. Deity's about to call Alana, so try to stay quiet."

"Oh? Ok, I'm listening. I'm on speaker phone?" She asked, and Tulia gave her a short yes.

"Good, hey my pretty lady." Tulia rolled her eyes and playfully gagged while I giggled.

"Hey my baby, be quiet for me."

She gave an okay and I pressed the dial button to call Alana. It rung twice maybe before she answered. "Um, hey, this Aphrodite?"

I nodded like she could see me, "Hey Alana it's me, I didn't wanna send everything to you at once and confuse you so I'll explain it as I go."

"Alright I'm listening..."

I began explaining the first few dm's Megan sent to me, and as I kept going down the timeline of messages, I sent the screenshots to match. I didn't want her to have any suspicion that I was lying so I got straight to the point. I also sent her screenshots from the few times Megan slid up on Sunni's story saying stuff about me. Then I sent her the recent discovery of Megan viewing my story from her spam account.

Alana listened, reading the messages in surprise. It was now obvious from her reactions that she really had no idea Megan was doing this.

When I finished she took a deep breath, sighing. "Aphrodite I am so sorry, I didn't know nothing about this. After we agreed to leave you alone I really thought she didn't want the threesome anymore. And I definitely didn't know she was disrespecting you and Sunni's relationship like this."

"It's ok you didn't know, and I'm sorry about this too. I know y'all are together." It couldn't have felt good to see your significant other basically begging for someone else's attention.

"I mean it's not your fault, Megan 'den lost her damn mind is what it look like... I'll talk to her about it and see what she says, hopefully I can get her to leave you alone."

"Kk, thanks Alana, I'll let you know if anything else weird happens." I told her.

"Ok, thank you for showing me all this Aphrodite."

"It's nothin'." I replied before we ended the call and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. The three of us sat in silence for a minute, because it was definitely needed.

Tulia was the first to speak, "I kinda feel bad for Alana, she was clueless."

Sunni spoke up from the phone, "I mean they both knew what they signed up for when they agreed to an open relationship. Shit like this is a possibility, I just wish it didn't have nothin' to do with you." She said, referring to me. I could tell she didn't say everything she wanted to say though, obviously upset.

Tulia looked to me, "How you feelin' bout the whole thing boo?"

I sighed, really thinking. I'm definitely frustrated because why did it have to be me? Why did Megan have to choose me to obsess over?

"I mean I don't really know how to feel, I don't know where the situation gonna go from here. What if Megan reacts badly and tries some stupid shit with me?" I questioned.

"You don't need to worry 'bout that cause she not gon' try no stupid shit with you, I hope she know better than that." Sunni said, and I could hear her get more worked up by the minute.

"Matter fact, give me a second. I'll call you back in a minute baby." Then the phone line went dead.

Tulia looked at me, "Girl she is pisseddd, I'll let you handle that while I go take this off." And she pointed to her face mask.

I huffed as she got up from her spot on the floor going to the bathroom. A few minutes later Sunni did call me back on my phone and I answered.

"Nini what did you do?" I asked.

I could practically hear her shrug over the phone. "I just sent Megan a lil message, nothin' reckless. I don't do shit like this over the phone but sadly I don't know where she be at, so I didn't have a choice."

"You didn't have to do that..." I said, pouting.

Sunni sighed angrily, "Yes I did, cause she gon' fuck around and get her ass dealt with. She been wantin' you this whole time and used that threesome shit as a cover up. I had my suspicions but since Alana confirmed them I got a reason to be pissed the fuck off. Then she tryna be sneaky and watch you from a spam page like you can't put two and two together? Mane she better move the fuck along before I start gettin' out of character."

I listened to her rant aggressively over the phone, never really hearing her this upset before. The way she was cussing and her accent coming out was making me think nasty thoughts.

"Mmm, you sound sexy when you mad." I said honestly, biting my lip.

Sunni let out a short laugh, "Deity I'm being serious right now."

"I am too, I just wasn't expecting it to make you this mad." I said honestly. I knew Sunni really liked me but I didn't know to what extent. Her reaction off this situation alone was telling me all I needed to know.

I was happy knowing she cared this much, but sad it was under these circumstances.

Sunni sighed, "I know we don't have a label on our shit just yet, but I know you can tell I'm fuckin' infatuated with you. Everything about you gives me feelings I didn't think were possible to have." She paused, voice getting softer. "I feel like I just fuckin' got you, and I don't wanna loose you already."

I frowned, not liking the directions her thoughts were going in.

"Sunni baby, don't think like that. I want you, only you. I haven't had eyes for anyone but you since the day we met and I plan to keep it that way." I said softly, "This little drama not makin' me come up off you, especially since it's not your fault at all. I don't want Megan or Alana, never have."

It was silent for a moment before she asked, "You tellin' me the truth?"

"Yes, I'm telling you the truth papa." I answered honestly.

"Ok, I'm not mad at you, at all. Sorry for yellin' pretty girl." She apologized.

"It's ok." I smiled shyly, "We'll talk later?"

"Yeah, and don't worry 'bout Megan alright? You not dealin' with this by yourself."

"I know baby, thank you." I said softly. She never failed to show she cared about me, and I appreciated it more than she knew.

"It's nothin'."

;

hiiii, i miss y'all sm!!

i wrote all this in less than 24 hours, i was too locked in. i won't lie and say i'll be updating regularly, because i won't, but i'm always coming back to my babies.

feedback?? comment here >>

also, it's jahseh's birthday today 01/23, don't forget to wish my baby a happy heavenly birthday.

i love y'all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 1.9K 21
"πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš πš‘πš˜πš•πšŽ πšπšŠπš–πš— πšπš’πš–πšŽ, πš’πšπšœ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πšπšŽπšŽπš•πš’πš—πš." --π™Ίπš’πšŠπš—πšŠ π™»πšŽπšπšŽΜ
49.1K 3.2K 13
"You gotta' trust me at some point baby, just let go" BWWM
522K 17K 69
"she can have you" "can you not do this right now" "and why not, you got me out here lookin' dumb" "we're not together though so how" "bi- you know w...
457K 24.1K 31
"𝖺𝗅𝗅 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž π—€π—ˆπ—π—π–Ί' π–½π—ˆ π—‚π—Œ π—Œπ–Ίπ—’ π—’π–Ύπ—Œ"