King & Queen

Por AlexisChandler280

This is the sequel to A Queens World Mais

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Part 2 Introduction

Chapter 13

793 44 6
Por AlexisChandler280

When I woke up to my alarm going off it was 9am and Monster was gone. I took a deep breath turned my alarm off and grabbed my phone. I had a few missed calls from Yonna and an unknown number. My kids was still be sleep cause they didn't come wake me up. I'm glad they are I would not want them to see their father sneaking out of my bed and the house. I grabbed my robe to cover my naked body and the bed still had wet spots. I took my sheets off and went to go throw them in my washer in my closet.

I went to the bathroom to use it and I had a bit of pain. When I wiped my self it was a lil bit of blood. This nigga do to much. Not having sex in years than turning around and have sex like it's normal took a tool on my body and I felt weird. I know ima end up pregnant he was just nutting to much. I feel like he got me already.

I ran a nice hot bath and got in to settle my sore vagina. I swear his dick got bigger.
I wasn't complaining cause the sex was just amazing but damn I was sore.

I got out after washing up, washing my hair in the shower. I dried off and put lotion on. By the time I got my life together it was going on 10;30. I had to get the kids up, get them ready, make breakfast and be out of here by 12, cause my baby had a game at 1.

Zari mama get up! I smiled waking her up. She opened her eyes and smiled.

Mama I had a dream...

Was it a good dream?!

Yeah you and daddy was happy. And he lived with us !

Oh really?

Yeah! Are you and daddy gonna ever get back together or is he gonna start a new family with Kelly?

I don't know if we'll ever be back together but that's not for you to worry about..... and he will always be your daddy even if he starts a new family with Kelly.

I don't want him to start a new family!

Having extra family is a good thing!

Like the baby in your stomach?

What? There's no baby in mommy stomach! Zari what are you talking about?

Uhun! I saw her in my dream.

It's just a dream baby, mommy is not having a baby!

That's not what the lady said!

What lady?

In my dream I was playing with the baby and this lady said you and daddy are getting back together and it's a baby on your stomach.

It's just a dream baby girl! Come in I need you to get up you have a game today. Don't you wanna go cheer your brothers on?

Yes! She smiled hard and got up. She went into her bathroom and I already had her towel out and tooth brush. I went to go check on Amaris and he was up and just got out the shower.

Ma where is my long socks?

Look on your couch.

Okay thanks.

I went downstairs to start making breakfast. In the kitchen a huge bouquet of red roses met me on my island. I smiled hard and smelt them. I knew they could only be from Monster. We had some great times together.

I grabbed my phone to call him but it just went to voicemail. I started to make breakfast really quick. I made my babies pancakes and sausages with some fresh fruit and orange juice. I took the steak out and sat it in the sink for dinner. My kids loved when I made steak and potatoes.

The kids came down and ate and I went to go pack the car. I made sure the cooler had ice, drinks and some hot dogs and hamburgers so we could grill. I put the tent in and my chairs. I made sure I had everything and wasn't forgetting anything.

You ready babies!

Yeah! Is Austin meeting us at the game? And is dad coming? He said if I made 3 touchdowns today he's going to give me $100. Amaris said slipping on his slides and grabbing his cleats.

I want a $100 mommy!

I'll share my $100 with you if you tell me what's half of $100!

Umm $50 dollars?

Yes, come on! Amaris grabbed his little sister hand and she followed behind him out the door. I grabbed my purse and phone to leave out. I locked the house up and made sure everyone was buckled in right and made my way down the driveway.

I pulled up to the game field where we was at today and I parked right next to Yonna. We had got here just in time.

Hey y'all! I smiled waving to Yonna and Kay'Sean.

Sup sis! Kay'Sean smiled coming over to me opening the trunk. He grabbed all the stuff out. Than went over to start setting stuff up.

Ma you bring my cleats? Austin voice said sad as he ran over to me. I looked up and Shalease was behind him.

Look in the trunk! I told you make sure you had everything Austin!

I know I thought I had them in my bag, thank you! He sang smiling. He grabbed the cleats from the trunk kissed my cheek than ran over to his team.

Amaris change out your slide and put your cleats on, so you can go weigh in. I yelled to him cause he was playing around with his friends.

I put my baby bow in her hair and she ran off to where the cheerleaders was.

Sup bra! Kay'Sean smiled slapping someone up. I looked up and he was slapping up Monster. Monster had this huge grin on his face. I'm surprised his shadow wasn't with him.

Here you go! He smiled sitting the two huge bags of Versace in front of me.

What's this? I asked confused.

Look in the bag.! He smiled licking his lips. I opened the bag and I was shocked that he had the same exact pair of slides that he messed up and the pink pair that I wanted so bad with the matching robe. "Flew to Italy last night to get them for you after you fell asleep. I just got back. I seen that they had the pink pair you wanted at first...thought I get you right with the matching robe and shit."

You went all the way to Italy and got me this? Why?!

I know they was ya fav pair and I owe you a lot I just wanna make you happy.

Well thank you, this means a lot to me but honestly you didn't have to. I appreciate you so much! I was about to lean in to kiss him but I was interrupted by the loudest "Hi Husband there was!" I turned around and smelly was walking up. She had her shirt on from last week, some short booty biker shorts, her hair was up in a frontal ponytail that came to her ass, and a face full of make up. I rolled my eyes so hard at the sight of her.

Monster looked at me like he was embarrassed as she rolled her cooler and held her portable air conditioner and small generator on top of it. "Hey y'all I'm glad they ain't start the game yet!" She said forcing herself to talk to us.

Yeah good thing you showed up to something nobody wanted you at! Wooowhooo! Shalease said so sarcastically and moving her hands in the congratulations motions. I really be trying so hard not laugh but her ass just makes it so hard.

I closed my trunk and walked over to where Kay'Sean had set everything up. The game was about to began and I was so excited for my babies. I grabbed some water and gave it to my daughter and opened some Gatorade for my son.

I waved at him and he started to flex as he walked on the field that lil boy was something else. I loved it! He definitely was his fathers child.

The game started and we had the ball first. I loved when kids showed their passion for football you could tell they was gonna go very far in life. I can only hope, dream, and pray that my baby makes it big. He loved this game. I cheered him on as he made his first touchdown for the game. He spiked the ball and did a lil dance. That's my muthafuckin baby! I screamed holding my camera! I high fived him as he came off the field.

Yeahhhh that's what I'm talkin bouta, yall that's my baby brother! Austin said so proud standing on the bleachers cheering with his friends. I loved that my kids loved and supported each other. I don't play that being mean shit to yo siblings. Hell naw!

I swear I couldn't even sit down I feel like I was gone miss something. My baby was running the ball again and made another touchdown. The coach on the other team got started getting mad and started trying to argue with the ref and one of our head coaches.

Fuck outta here y'all niggas cheating! Call the game! The coach from the other team yelled.

I turned my back for a split second and I could hear shots going off. The air filled with screams all over. My heart started beating fast as people and kids ran wild. In search of my children, monster had Azaria and numbers and jerseys ran past me. My heart was bursting as I seen a lil body on the field. I ran so fast I tripped over my own two feet. The pain I felt was unbearable as my son laid face down in the grass gasping for air.

I pulled his helmet off of him and his shoulder pads. "Baby can you hear me!? Amaris mommy is right here okay! Baby I'm right here!"

Move Queen! Monster swept Amaris up from the ground and I was righty behind him. I got in the backseat and he laid him in my lap. I applied pressure to his chest. "Daddy man you gone be okay, okay! Just look at mommy!" Monster yelled over and over. He pushed the dash and we was at the hospital less than 5 minutes.

I'm right here okay baby! Just look at me.

Am I gonna be okay?! He asked so softly. I was trying so hard not let not one tear drop from my eyes.

Your gonna be just fine! Me and Monster both said at once. We got out the car and Monster carried our son into the emergency room as a team of doctors and nurses met us at the doors. They laid him on a bed and it was like something straight out of a movie.

Once he was out my sight I lost it, I completely lost it! I started screaming in pain. I clutched my bloody shirt holding myself as I fell to the ground.

He's okay Queen, he's going to be okay baby! Monster cried holding me as I cried so hard. I feel like someone came and ripped my heart from my chest!

Oh my god my baby, my baby!

It's okay baby! He's going to be fine Queen! Listen to me! You gotta be strong okay, he is fine he got this. He gone fight!

I can't lose him, I can't lose him God can't do this to me again, he can't please he can't!

Where is he? Yonna asked in tears as her and Kay'Sean came running in with Austin an Azaria and the kids beside them. Shalease, BJ, and Kelly was next than the coaches from the team and some of the kids. I felt like I couldn't breathe and I was about to pass out.....

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.7M 60K 59
I'm republishing it, follow again on the second run. DONT COME IF UR DRY!!! -"𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐬 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤, 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐬 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲, 𝐂𝐨...
40K 2.5K 60
Love. Loyalty. Sex. Family. Friends. Business. Drugs. Crime and Violence. Underworld. War. Gang. Jamaica.
219K 9.8K 129
Queens story
13.6K 711 72
Just Read🦋