|BL| How To Level Up By Suck...

Galing kay Punky_Fujoshi

As an ordinary human, Luo Xingzhou was killed by a Stellar Beast in a Survival Live Show. However, his spirit... Higit pa

1. Luo Xingzhou Returned after He Died
2. Luo Xingzhou and Jiu Tang
3. It's Too Fierce
4. Chen Kangning and Mi Luo
5. The Strange Flower Sea
6. Go to Rescue
7. Huo Junting
9. A Cry for Help on a Rainy Night
10. Fang Yang, A Powerman at Level B (1)
11. Fang Yang, A Powerman at Level B (2)
12. The Central Planet (1)
13. The Central Planet (2)
14. All Scheming (1)
15. All Scheming (2)
16. A New Teammate
17. Nile, Wake up
18. The Duan Pharmaceutical Group
19. Nile, the Righteous One (1)
20. Nile, the Righteous One (2)
21. Something Weird in the Depths of the Lake (1)
22. Something Weird in the Depths of the Lake (2)
23. The Monster in the Lake (1)
24. The Monster in the Lake (2)
25. Titan Stellar Jelly Fish
26. The Battle on the Red Planet (1)
27. The Battle on the Red Planet (2)
28. Being Rescued (1)
29. Being Rescued (2)
30. Power Level Evaluation
31-32

8. Feng Zhan

935 62 1
Galing kay Punky_Fujoshi

If it was someone else, Feng Zhan would not have wasted any time in continuing the conversation. But now it was Huo Junting who was talking to him, so Feng Zhan continued, "At the moment, we have not found the remains of the ship in and around their crash site, which means the search needs to continue."

Feng Zhan's long sentence made Huo Junting's heart actually grow a bizarre sense of satisfaction. Then, he mentally spat out his own spinelessness. Then he said, "So, up to now, you can't be sure that Dr. Luo was killed. There is still a chance that he will survive. Feng Zhan, do you think the Wu family has anything to do with Dr. Luo's crash? Just when Dr. Luo's ship crashed, Wu Zhenqiu brought his illegitimate son back home. I think he was looking forward to Dr. Luo's death. And, Miss Luo and her son are in a really bad situation."

"What's their situation?" Feng Zhan asked in a rare initiative.

Huo Junting told Feng Zhan about the information he had found out and Luo Xingzhou joined a Survival Live Show to raise money. "... Don't worry. Now, Luo Xingzhou has been blessed by the disaster. He accidentally triggered his powers on the first day of the Survival Live Show. If Dr. Luo knew about it, he would be happy for his grandson."

"Emm.  Send me the address of the show." Feng Zhan ordered indifferently.

"Wait. Feng Zhan, do you want to watch this kind of show? I am telling you, my little sister is so cross the line this time. She dared to sign up for this show secretly without telling anyone. If she wasn't lucky enough to be saved by Luo Xingzhou, she would have been left with nothing but bones. When she comes back, I will teach her a good lesson."

"Address!" Feng Zhan's forehead veined. Apparently, he couldn't stand Huo Junting's nagging.

"Oh, I'll send it to you now..."

Just after sending the address to Feng Zhan, Huo Junting was about to say something else. However, the hologram in front of him had disappeared, and apparently, Feng Zhan had already hung up. Huo Junting said with some displeasure, "Just after you used me, you don't want to talk anymore. I shouldn't have told you about what I found out."

However, if there was a second time, Huo Junting would still tell Feng Zhan about the situation of the Luo family in the first place. Because Feng Zhan needed Dr. Luo's help. But no one knew if Dr. Luo was alive or dead. Maybe not only the Wu family was behind the operation, but also those who wanted Feng Zhan dead. Maybe these forces worked together to make the situation what it was.

Either way, the Wu family was terrible. To the Wu family or the Luo family, their dinner leftovers were worth enough money to save Luo Han. But the Wu family drove this woman and child to their desperate situation.

Wu Zhenqiu was really shameless.

Just thinking about it made Huo Junting angry, not to mention the fact that Luo Xingzhou had just saved his little sister. And Huo Junting immediately summoned his subordinate, "What business does our family have with the Wu family? All business with the Wu family will be stopped immediately, even if we have to pay the breach of contract. Stop it all. In the future, no one is allowed to have any dealings with the Wu family."

"Second Master... Do I need to inform Chairman Hou of this decision?"

Huo Junting said, "Follow my order first. I will tell him personally. I don't believe that the one who saved his precious daughter is not worth the business with the Wu family. And the people of the Wu family are nothing good. They don't deserve our continued dealings with them."

"Yes, sir, I'll get right on it." The subordinate understood the importance of this favor that Luo XIngzhou had done to them. Besides, it was the Wu family who wanted to have a connection with them. They didn't need to make friends with the Huo family.

On the other side...

Feng Zhan, leaning on his bed, turned on his Light Lap and logged into Stellarnet. Typing in the address that Huo Junting gave him, he successfully entered Luo Xingzhou's Live channel, where the five of them encountered a swarm of wild bees. The wild bees stung them endlessly. Being stung by such wild bees, people would feel pain and itchy. Because of the large number of wild bees, Luo Xingzhou's team ran away while using their skills to stop them.

At a glance, Feng Zhan saw Luo Xingzhou in the five. There was a hint of fluctuation in his dark, deep eyes. He remembered Dr. Luo's grandson. Once upon a time when he went to Dr. Luo's house, he even hugged the boy once. At that time, Luo Xingzhou was still a child, although he was not much an adult then. He remembered that the boy sweetly called him Brother Zhan and would follow him around like a little tail. His health had never been good, and he often had headaches and swelling, which caused him to have a bad temper since childhood. He didn't like strangers coming near him. But the few times he ran into the kid, Feng Zhan couldn't get mad at him. Over the years, except for Huo Junting, who could be counted as his only friend, young Luo Xingzhou probably was the only one who dared to get close to him.

But, this kid might have forgotten about him long ago. Otherwise, if he was in such a difficult situation, why didn't he come to him for help?

Thinking of the Wu family, Feng Zhan had an even chilly look. In his dark eyes, there was a shocking wave that seemed to be ready to rush out at any moment.

Now, since he knew Luo Xingzhou's whereabouts and situation, he couldn't stand by and watch Luo Xingzhou and Luo Han in their desperate even just because of the help Dr. Luo had given him over the years.

Just then, he let out a muffled grunt. The veins on his forehead stood out again.

'The pain comes again!' Feng Zhan cried out to himself.

He felt like there were countless sharp needles stabbing in his brain. The intense pain was coming at him in waves. The other people could not bear such torture. But Feng Zhan just gave a muffled grunt. His forehead was sweating. But he remained leaning back to the chair, not moving. He was still watching the holographic screen broadcast live by Light Lap.

When he saw that Luo Xingzhou was about to wrap himself into a ball with vines, Feng Zhan smiled faintly. He seemed to remember something, then he waved his hand and rewarded Luo Xingzhou with a starship, which was the highest reward in the Live stream. After he rewarded Luo Xingzhou with the first starship, he rewarded him nine more in a row. A total of ten starships meant one million star coins. And the Live channel viewers were stunned by the huge reward that came from nowhere.

Luo Xingzhou was unaware that a big brother he had met when he was a child was watching his live stream and had casually rewarded him with a million star coins. If he knew this news now, he would be surprised. However, at the moment, he was following his teammates to avoid the wild bees. From time to time, he would go to the aid of his teammates.

"The river we passed earlier is ahead of us. Everyone! Jump into the river! Then we can avoid this swarm of wild bees. Everyone hold on." Luo Xingzhou's sense of direction and memory were excellent. He shouted to remind everyone.

Mi Luo meowed. He had long since shifted into cat form and jumped into Chen Kangning's arms to hide. He was afraid things could sting people. Other teammates had the means to fight back. He didn't have any means at all. So, it would be great for him if he had a way that he could avoid this swarm of wild bees.

Chen Kangning's Water Power could not completely wrap himself and Mi Luo up like Luo Xingzhou could. He was attacking and dodging at the same time. But Mi Luo, who was in his arms, was never stung by a wild bee again.

Huo Zhijun and Lena were not much better off. They could not protect their whole body. Luckily, Huo Zhijun had Wind Power and could run faster with Lena.

The two of them were at the front of the line. Huo Zhijun was in charge of defense and running, while Lena was in charge of attacking. She used fireballs to attack the wild bees. But the wild bees always find a gap to sting them. The two girls had been stung several times.

Luo Xingzhou was in charge of coming to help when anyone was in trouble. He was worried that they might run in the wrong direction, so he reminded them from time to time. Finally, everyone saw a river in front of them. Everyone jumped into the river without thinking. After jumping into the water, they sank themselves into the water. As they looked out from under the water, the light on the river dimmed, which was blocked by the dense swamp of wild bees. Everyone was scared.

Before that, they were focused on escaping. They didn't dare to look back to see how many wild bees were chasing them. Now, seeing this scene, they were scared. There were at least ten thousand wild bees in the swarm. If they were really surrounded by these wild bees, they would have been completely disfigured by now.

The swarm of wild bees buzzed on the surface of the water for a while. The wild bees were afraid of water. So, after a few minutes, the swarm left reluctantly. When there was not a single wild bee on the water surface, everyone hurriedly surfaced and breathed heavily. They were suffocating.

Fortunately, they were Beastmen and Powermen. Otherwise, ordinary people could not hold their breath under the water for so long. Later, five people swam together to the opposite side of the river. They got on the shore and left. They didn't dare to stay in the water for too long. And when they passed a water source, they felt something under the water, which let them know that the river was not a safe place either.

But they got a lot out of the river. When they got to shore, each of them caught a fish or two. Mi Luo, who was in his Cat-like Beat form, caught more fish than anyone else. His beast form was a cat, and he loved to eat fish when he was in human form. Whether it was grilled fish or fish soup, he loved to eat whatever Luo Xingzhou made.

Live channel viewers were so nervous that they posted fewer comments in real time, except for a few comments intending to give the five some instructions. Unfortunately, their comments or instructions could not be passed on to the five people. Now, the audience was relieved to see them finally out of danger. They started to reward and chat lightheartedly. Some of the audience suddenly mentioned the rich man who suddenly appeared on the Live channel to reward Luo Xingzhou just then.

"Brothers and sisters, who the hell is the rich man just then? His name never appeared on the Live channel before."

"Now he has become the first in the audience reward list. I checked out this rich guy. His ID is not only new in Luo Xingzhou's Live channel, but even new to the whole platform."

"Haha, our Luo Xingzhou has attracted all the big guys here."

"Maybe this big shot is a foodie like Mi Luo. Maybe the big shot was attracted by Luo Xingzhou's barbecue skills. LOL."

Feng Zhan didn't sign out of the live channel.  He leaned over the bed screen and watched the broadcast without expression. The butler knocked on the door and asked, "Sir, what do you want for lunch?"

Feng Zhan even made an unprecedented request, "I want to eat fish."

His answer made the housekeeper extremely happy.

Feng Zhan never had any requests for food. He would always ask the housekeeper to make the decision for him. Even so, the housekeeper still routinely asked him for his opinion every day. Only, the housekeeper didn't expect Feng Zhan to finally respond today. The housekeeper said joyfully, "Great! There must be fish for dinner."

Based on the expressions of the other four team members when they ate the fish, Feng Zhan just thought that Luo Xingzhou's fish must be delicious. And Feng Zhan thought that even if he couldn't eat Luo Xingzhou's fish, it wouldn't be too bad if he used other fish to substitute.

On this day, after Feng Zhan ate the fish, he continued to watch the live stream for a while. It was the first time he gave a reward while watching the live stream. Waiting until the Live channel screen went dark, Feng Zhan went to wash up, and then he went to bed. He thought it would be as hard to sleep as usual. He thought the headache would keep tormenting him. But he didn't expect that it was already 3:00 am when he woke up. Although he was still sleep deprived today compared to others. But he never soundly fell asleep for as many hours as he did this time.

Leaning back on the bed, Feng Zhan had a confused look. He thought he was having a dream. But when he woke up, he couldn't remember anything. Feng Zhan couldn't help but touch his heart. He could recall all his experiences in the past twenty or so years. What did he forget?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

505 15 14
Creation out of boredom with friends. Also just to show how delulu are we over EXO. Please don't take this seriously, we just created this for fun. S...
1.6K 45 1
Luhan is a troubled kid. He never really had friends, but the two tha made up his whole world. Xiumin and Sehun had been with Luhan ever since they w...
244K 20.4K 95
On a certain day, Xiao Zhan, feeling quite peculiar, goes to a bar for a drink and ends up drastically changing his life. Unspeakable deeds were done...
974K 31.7K 57
As tragedy befalls on Zhan Yu , he soon finds himself transmigrated into a novel world as a character. To his disappointment, he became the villain w...