Owning Her| OLD

By Shawty_melodies

This the OLD version of Owning Her, the updated version is on my page! You can still read this, but it has a... More

A/N
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› π™Ύπš—πšŽ
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πšƒπš πš˜
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Fourty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four

Epilogue

10.2K 244 221
By Shawty_melodies

Iris

Five years later

I woke up to a lot of banging and arguing which was not what I wanted to wake up with. I would have been great with kisses and a morning fuck, but no. I can hear Grayson and Elijah arguing from our room.

I force myself out of the bed and waddled into the bathroom. I used the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I couldn't be bothered with my hair, so I just left my bonnet on. I left the bedroom and fiddled with my ring on the way there.

I went to all the ruckus and the door was wide open. Elijah had the drill in his hands while Gray held the pieces.

"Why the fuck are you two so loud," I say.

"Good afternoon Angel, try that again for me," Gray spoke.

"Why are you two so loud? You woke me up and I rather still be asleep."

"We are building the crib, but you usually sleep through all the noise," Elijah explains.

"You're doing it without me? I wanted to help," I whine.

I haven't allowed them to build without out me. I wanted to be apart of every process with the babies room. Although the baby could come any down and I'm delaying it.

"Princess, you can't even bend down."

"That sounds like you're discriminating against me."

"You can pass the nails, but let's feed you and trouble first," Gray suggests.

"Food, I don't mind. I want IHOP or even Waffle House," I smile.

"Something that doesn't require us leaving the house," Gray says.

"Ugh, the baby wants IHOP or Waffle House," I whine.

"You're not going to eat it," Elijah said.

"What? Yes, I am. I'm specifically asking for that."

"The doc said you need to be on bed rest and nothing unhealthy," Gray mentions.

I rolled my eyes at that. I could not give a shit about what that doctor said. I don't like her, because she feels some type of way that I'm married to two different guys.

On top of that, she has issues with the fact I don't know who got me pregnant. I don't get how that's any of her business. I hate her constant judgement and I can't switch her for someone else.

"She can kiss my fucking ass," I scoff.

I turn around and walk away from the baby's room. I hate it when Gray tries siding with her choices.

The baby is perfectly healthy, why can I not eat pancakes? Elijah hands snake around my waist and hold my belly. He kisses the side of my face and his lips brush my ear.

"Princess, Go back to bed and I will go get you whatever you want," he whispers.

"Why does he always have to agree with her," I complained.

"Because she's the doctor besides I'm sure she has a thing for Gray."

"Then he should go have a pickni wit her then, sure she would love his ass. He's supposed to agree with me not her. Just because she's the doctor doesn't meant anything. She doesn't even like me and he should be with her then," I rant.

"You're getting yourself worked up for nothing, its your hormones talking," Elijah sighs.

"I'm being serious," I sniffle.

Elijah turns me around and I don't look at him. My voice was shaky and I felt like crying. I looked at my belly and how big I was. I could go into labor any day for real.

He tilts my head up and makes me look at him. He looks me over and holds our eye contact. I stare into his eyes wanting him to just fuck me.

"Do you really want Gray to be in a relationship with her?" He asks.

"No."

"Exactly, so go back to bed and I will get you food."

"After I eat and all that boring stuff, cuddle with me," I grin.

By cuddle with me, I meant let's have sex. One thing I will say about my hormones is that I have been very horny. My sex drive has been a bit wild.

He laughs softly and shakes his head at me. I was being so serious. Plus it induces labor and this baby was ready to come out.

"It will help me a lot," I say.

"Uhuh," he smiles.

"Yep, it will make go into labor faster."

"I know, you have said that for the thousandth time."

He leans down and pecks my lips. I wanted more than that. I kept the kiss going and his hands held my waist. The doorbell rings ruining the mood.

He pulls away and sighs. Gray comes out of the babies room and looks between us.

"Did you order something again?" Gray asked.

"Nope, but I'm answering the door."

I start moving towards the stairs before they tell me I can't. They have been babying me since we found out I was pregnant again. They want to make sure I don't miscarriage again.

We didn't know I was pregnant thats the thing. After we got married and had our honeymoon which involved a lot of alcohol on my part. The baby didn't make it.

I have moved on from it because at that stage I would have never been ready anyways. That small amount of walking felt like a workout had me out of breath.

I checked who it is and opened the door. It was only Val coming to do his check ups and to bring me a gift.

"Iris, you look beautiful as ever," he smiles.

"Shut the fuck up, I was about to get some dick and you interrupted. Did you at least bring food?"

He lifts up the bag of McDonald's and enters the house. I close the door behind him and lock it back. Gray and Elijah came downstairs with a unhappy look on their face.

In the past few years we have had our ups and downs with Val. We did have a foursome, but it wasn't fair. Elijah was not to keen on sharing me with Val.

Val only comes around necessary, but he knows doing random pop ups doesn't sit well with Elijah.

"Brother, good to see you. Good to see you to Grayson."

"What do you want?" They ask.

They weren't amused by him at all. That wasn't my business the food was. I take the food from him and go to the kitchen. I help myself to all the food.

The three of them come into the kitchen and we engage in a conversation. I was partially not paying attention. I suddenly feel a gush of water soak my pants.

"Holy fucking  shit," I gasp.

"What?"

"My water broke," I stammer.

"We gotta get you to the hospital," Gray says.

"Now? I need to shower first and fix my hair. That can wait," I shake.

"You're worrying about the wrong thing," Elijah spoke.

"I'm not contracting as of right now so I'm fine," I  dismiss.

"This why I love her," Val laughs.

I get up from the chair and my whole pants were wet. Oh shit the baby's the coming. I look at them and the panic sets in.

"The baby is coming though," I yell, excitedly.

I did a lil spin dance before I remember that I'm drenched in pregnancy mucus. I stopped and stared at all three of them.

"I'm not leaving until I shower," I deadpan.

"Jesus Iris have you lost your mind?" Elijah asked.

"I rather be clean than dirty soo hush."

***

I hold our baby boy in my arms and stare down at the ugly fuck. He's cute, but someone should have warned me that kids looked ugly right after birth.

I was just happy that I was able to give birth to him quick and easy. I drank some special herb tea and it made my life so easy.

We was trying to figure out who he looks like more. It seems he looks more like Elijah, but I can see hints of Grayson.

"So what we naming him?" Gray asked.

"I chose the name Winslet, we can call him Winnie for short," I shrug.

"That's a ugly ass name," Gray remarks.

"Shut the fuck up," I grit.

"We might as well name him Oliver Twist," Elijah laughs.

"Neither of you are funny, what if we named him Tariq. Although he on the white side more, when he grow up I'm sure he will get there eventually," I suggest.

"Mhmm since he More on the white side what about Tommy? Since we name our kid after Power," Gray says.

"Actually that's better, Tommy Winslet Ledger Jones."

"He's got a long ass name damn," I add.

"We're not calling him Winnie," Elijah said.

"Did you carry him in your womb for nine months? Did you push him out of your pussy? No, all you did was donate sperm," I scoff.

"I hope the next baby doesn't have such a name," Gray laughs.

"I feel as if she's still pregnant and her hormones are all over the place," Elijah comments.

"Get the fuck out, I rather speak to the nurse and doctors."

"Chill princess, I'm joking."

"No, your not funny."

I roll my eyes and look at baby Tommy. He was actually so adorable. I actually can't believe that we're naming him Tommy because of Power.

His step-uncle is already involved in that world, he could possibly live up to it. Nah, I'm not having that shit. This boy is going to college and far places.

I know for a fact Eli would not leave Val alone with Tommy. I can't wait to get out of this hospital and go home.

I can tell the next few months are going to be difficult, but I'm sure it will be fine. I stared at Tommy's adorable face and back at the both of them.

"We really made a cute baby," I smile.

"He looks more like me," Gray says.

"He has my nose," Elijah interjects.

"Nevermind, I made a cute baby. Your both ugly as shit."

"Angel, you're mouth is saying to much. You aren't pregnant anymore your punishments add up."

My mouth drops open, because that is so unfair. I  was blaming my hormones as a cover, but some I did mean. Who the fuck knew this was what they was planning behind my back.

"Whatever, you have to wait six weeks before I can do any physical activity," I mention.

"Six weeks is nothing," Gray shrugs.

"If you say so, one of you please get the nurse. I wanna sleep now. Call my mom as well for me please," I yawn.

"Sure princess. Your mom is already on her way here, same for Maria and Selena. Diana is going to come on the weekend with Noah," Elijah informs.

"Full house," I cheer.

"What about Adam?" I ask.

"He's not coming back until next week," Gray answers.

After five years our relationship with Adam was fine. It took some while for everyone to get on the same boat, but we did it.

There is no more family feud which made everything easy. Everything was just perfect. My life was just perfect now with our new addition.

I smiled at Gray and Elijah, before looking down at baby Tommy. I don't know if I could be a perfect mom, but I won't be able to do with out them.

——————————

Author Note

Thats a wrap shawty's. I hope you guys enjoyed my book, with its plot twist and hateable/cringy moments. I know their is grammar lice everywhere, but we can ignore it for now.

It's been a year and a few weeks since I started this book and I can't believe it's come to an end. My heart is kinda breaking lmao.

I know y'all have questions so go ahead and ask away.

I do wanna add bonus chaps since this is a standalone. So if there any scenarios that you want like, what happens after the baby, during the five years, Iris's two year downfall. Any Elijah and Grayson POV or any of their moments I will write for you guys. Just lemme know.

Thank you again for all the love and support. Kisses to y'all 🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.9K 5.6K 29
**AGE-GAP, MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE, BWWM ROMANCE** This story (Eternal #3) can be read without reading my other ones though they all exist within th...
680K 16.2K 61
August & Colin | WRU series | book 1 We take risks. We make mistakes. We lie. We love. We hurt. We lose total control. I took a risk. I paid the pri...
431K 6.7K 51
"Bend over," he growls, the corner of his mouth turning upward. "No," I say lower lip quivering. I wanted to say yes, but what would that do to my sc...
4.9M 109K 23
||Highest rank #17 in Romance|| (Book #1/published 07-23-17) "W-what are you doing?" He quickly traps me in a corner, bringing his close lips to me...