Mr. 'W'right

By Jenna_x-

Daisy Hopes is a simple girl with a simple life from L.A she likes her simple life. Same crush since kinderga... More

. Character aestetics .
. Chapter 3 .
. Chapter 4 .
. Chapter 5 .
. Chapter 6 .
. Chapter 7 .
. Chapter 8 .
. Chapter 9 .
. Chapter 10 .
. Chapter 11 .
. Chapter 12 .
. Chapter 13 .
. Chapter 14 .
. Chapter 15 .
. Chapter 16 .
. Chapter 17 .
. Chapter 18 .
. Chapter 19 .
. Chapter 20 .
. Chapter 21 .
. Chapter 22 .
. Chapter 23 .
. Chapter 24 .
. Chapter 25 .
. Chapter 26 .
. Chapter 27 .
. Chapter 28 .
. Chapter 29 .
. Chapter 30 .
. Chapter 31 .
. Chapter 32 .
. Chapter 33 .
. Chapter 34 .
. Chapter 35 .
. Chapter 36 .
. Chapter 37 .
. Chapter 38 .
. Chapter 39 .
. Chapter 40 .
. Chapter 41 .
. Chapter 42 .
. Chapter 43 .
. Chapter 44 .
. Chapter 46 .
. Epilogue .
. Daisy & James .
. Brandon & zinc .
. Aurora & Teddy .
. Everyone .
. Michael, James & Daisy .

. Chapter 2 .

70 4 0
By Jenna_x-

Daisy's POV:

I walked into the club with my ears hurting from the load ass music blasting from the speakers. I looked around at all the sweaty teenagers that snuck in to the club.

I sighed as I turned to Brandon who was already dancing his signature twerk on the first man you lock eyes with dance. Great now I'm alone.

I walked over to the bar and took a seat on the purple bar stall. I need a vodka and lemonade like now.

"Yes lovely what can I get you?" A small bearded man asked me.

"Vodka lemonade." I said sharply crossing my right leg over my left.

"Aren't you a little young to be in a club?" The same man asked while pouring my drink.

"Aren't you a little old to be working in a club?" I snapped back not in the mood.

"Ok ok so your a feisty one aren't you?" He said handing me my drink.

"7.50 please." He said and I handed him the money before walking off.

Ok Daisy if your here you may as well make the fucking most of it.

I slowly started dancing and loosening up while not paying attention to the people around me. I slowly loosened up and let my body take over.

I flipped my hair, moved my legs to the music, my body starting dancing in sync to the music and i felt for the first time ever free.

"Yasssss slay." Brandon said from behind me as he joined in with me both of us dancing.

It felt good to be so free. I missed this feeling so bad.

"Oh my god there is a hottie looking your way dais." Brandon said as he turned my body to the direction of the person.

I froze. Luke? "Um Brandon that's Luke from school." I said as I looked at him.

"Is it oh shit I didn't realise how hot he was." He said biting his lip.

I slapped his arm and he laughed his girly laugh.

"Oh sorry forgot your literally obsessed with him." Brandon said as he rolled his eyes and started moving to the music.

I felt a tap on my shoulder making me turn around to be faced with none other than Luke.

I felt my heart rate speed up and my breath stop for a second. His brown hair falling over his eyes, his sharp jaw line, his perfectly straight teeth and his eyes oh his almost emerald green eyes makes me want to fold at my feet.

(How I imagine Luke. You can imagine him how u want though 🤭)

"Hey Daisy isn't it I've seen you around school in a few of my classes." Luke said making me look up at him.

"Um yeah I am." I say with a smile.

"So what are you doing here didn't think this would be your scene?" He said making me raise an eyebrow.

"What makes you think this isn't my scene?" A sudden wave of confidence coming over me.

"We'll you just seem like a quiet girl who wouldn't like going out like this." He said pointing at everyone around us.

"We'll you were wrong." I teased as I took a sip of my drink.

"Want another? On me." Luke said pointing at my drink.

"Oh yes please daddy." Brandon said as he told him his drink order.

"Ok one sex on the beach and for you?" He asked laughing.

"Vodka lemonade please." I said with a smile.

"Ok I'll be back." He said winking before he left.

"Oh. My. Goddddd. That is like the first time he has spoken to you ever I'm so proud of you girly." Brandon said with excitement.

"He's a lot nicer than I thought he would be." I laughed dancing with Brandon once again.

"Maybe you'll finally have a boyfriend after 16 years." Brandon laughed making me roll my eyes.

Maybe it is time I actually had a boyfriend I feel like this change may be a good thing.

***

"Here." Luke said as he handed me and Brandon our drinks I hesitated but took them from
Him and handed Brandon his drink.

I thanked him and looked inside the drink for any signs of fizzing that could possibly be drugs. When I didn't see anything I sighed with relief and took a small sip of my drink.

I know better than to trust taking a drink from someone even if they have been my crush for my whole life.

I drank my drink quickly after seeing no signs of any fizzing and grabbed Brandon's hand followed by Luke's and started to dance more. This went on for the rest of the night until me and Brandon found ourselves back at his house pretty much black out drunk.

***

"Never drinking again." Brandon said as he slid down the side of my locker.

"You and me both." I said rubbing my head as I slid down next to him.

"Why do drinks make you do things like this my head is hurting so muchhhh." Brandon said resting his head on my shoulder.

"I don't know how I'm getting to class like this." I muttered as I rested my head on top of Brandon's.

"Hey guys." Both Teddy and Aurora said as they looked at me and Brandon.

"What the fuck happened to you two?" Teddy asked as he helped Brandon to his feet and Aurora helped me.

"Drinks." Me and Brandon both said at the same time.

"You two seriously need to stop the clubbing tradition the night before school." Teddy said as he started walking down the hall with us.

"Let's go girl." Aurora said as she helped me to class. Fuck English. I hate English.

"Why can't I just go home my dad and mum aren't home and Courtney is at college?" I asked as I slumped down in my seat.

"Because babe you need the grades." Aurora said making me send her an evil look.

"Why do you have to be so mature." I muttered as I rested my head on my desk.

"Because I'm just amazing." Aurora said as she got out a pen from her bag and started copying what the teacher had written on the board.

"Fuck sake." I said louder than expected making a few people turn in my direction.

"What?" I asked them making them turn away. I may seem sweet and quiet but I hate people staring at me I find it so rude.

"Daisy please listen to the lesson and save your conversations for after class." My teachers high pitched voice ran through my ears making my head hurt even more.

"Ok sorry." I said before sitting up and writing in my note book. I want to die.

English is like the worst lesson after maths and science why can't we learn art all the time or photography this is stupid.

I hate school so much it's like a prison your forced to do shit you don't want to do inside brick walls for 7-8 hours each day what is this? Why do I have to do all these lessons to decide what I want to do for a career? I swear when I have a child I will make sure they get the right education. Maybe my idea of the right education isn't ideal but who cares.

The bell rang making me practically run out the classroom and into the hallway leaving Aurora in the classroom.

I felt my breath shortening as I ran through the busy hallway and into the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror and at my mascara that was under my eyes while trying to catch my breath.

Why does this shit always happen. Ever since the incident happened I get panic attacks and here is just another one.

I splashed my face with water and sighed before walking into one of the bathroom stalls.

I sat on the toilet and locked the door.

I looked at all the drawings and writing on the walls around me and grabbed a sharpie from my bag and started writing.

'Girls aren't objects, they are people with feelings, true fucking feelings and men don't have any right to OUR bodies just because there a little bit horny.' I put the pen back into my bag and sighed as tears streamed down my face.

I felt weak all the time like I was just a vulnerable little girl and to be honest I am. I wish I didn't let my guard down that night.

*Flash back*
*MENTION OF ABUSE, HARASSMENT, RAPE, GUNS AND DRUGS IN THIS PART IF YOU WANT TO SKIP I WILL TELL YOU WHEN THE PART IS OVER*

" I love that dress babes." Lily said to me as I walked out in a silver tight dress with a slit on the left side of it making me look hot. I paired it with black heels and looked at myself in the mirror.

I'm so ready to get fucked tonight." I said to my friend lily as I grabbed my bag and left the house. It was my 16th birthday and I was going to the club with lily my old friend and Michael my brother.

"You girls look amazing." Michael said as he lead us to the car.

"Why thankyou." I joked as I entered the car.

"Hey it's going to be fun trust me." I reassured lily as we drove down to the club.

"Here ladies enjoy and remember I'm just down the road If you need me.

I nodded my head and hugged my brother before leaving with lily.

My brother was a security guard for a bar just down the road from the club so I knew I was safe.

Me and lily entered the club and started instantly dancing away to the music. Music makes me feel safe and I can't help but dance to it when ever I get a chance.

"Oh babe let's get some drinks." Lily said as I followed her to the bar.

"Two vodka tonics please." Lily said as the worker handed us our drinks.

"Let's get to work then." Lily said as she looked around at all the men who were staring at us.

"You are such a bad bitch and I love it!" I screamed over the music.

"Oh I know now let's pick someone to fuck." Lily said walking off swaying her ass as she left.

I suddenly felt a tap on my ass and turned to see a hand squeezing my ass cheek.

"Hey sexy." The man said in my ear, the smell of alcohol and weed radiated off him.

"Your gorgeous baby I think me and you can have fun together say why don't you come back to mine?" The man said as he pulled me with him before I even had a time to react.

What the fuck is going on. I tried pushing my weight on his arm that was wrapped around my waist but he just didn't budge.

He walked me to his car and pushed me inside locking the door.

"Don't scream or so help me I will shoot you." The man said pressing a cold gun to my throat. I nodded my head as tears streamed down my face.

Why is this happening to me?

I watched as he unbuckled his belt and pushed his dick inside of me but I knew if I screamed or even moved he would shoot me.

I cried and cried and didn't stop until he came. I felt weak, vulnerable and scared.

"Ugh thankyou proves that wasn't so hard was it now why don't you take that pretty mouth of yours and suck.

Why eyes widened as he pushes my head down on his dick making me gag and choke.

"FASTER." He screamed at me while pressing the piston harder on the back of my neck.

I sobbed as I kept going until his liquid filled my mouth.

"Awh baby why so upset you know I would never hurt you." He said while putting a piece of hair behind me ear.

I quickly pushed his arm away from me and managed to open the car door with my foot unlocking it, the second it was opened I was running as fast as I could to my brother.

I felt his presence behind me but I needed to get out.

"MICHAEL!" I screamed as I ran to him with tears in my eyes.

"What's wrong?" Michael asked but got cut off by a voice laced in venom.

"Step away from her or this may get ugly." The man said as he pointed the gun at my brother.

"Daisy when I say now run as fast as you can and don't stop." Michael said quietly for only me to hear as he blocked me with his body.

"No." Michael said to the man before I had time to tell him no I wasn't going to leave him.

"No? Oh boy you just made a man very unhappy." The man spoke as he slowly walked closer to Michael and I.

"NOW!" Michael said making me turn around and run. I ran and ran and ran and didn't stop at all. That was until I heard it. That piercing gun shot. Little did I know I would hear that gun shot everyday in my head. Guilt consumes me everyday. I stopped dead on my feet and turned to see someone on the floor in the distance and another person standing over them. Shit.

SHIT SHIT SHIT!

"NO!" I cried running back to the man and my brother. When I got there I froze. Michael read on the floor with a bullet hole in his head. I looked at the man with fury in my eyes as he dropped the gun and ran.

"Michael MICHAEL PLEASE SOMEONE HE-HELP ME PLEASE MY BROTHER HAS BEEN SHOT HELP!" I screamed at the empty streets while sobbing on Michaels chest.

This is all my fault.

*End of violent scene*

I jumped when I heard a loud knock on my bathroom stall door.

"Hello Daisy are you in there?" Aurora asked making me wipe my teary eyes and flush the toilet before opening the door.

"Sorry I was going to the toilet." I lied, walking over to the sink to wash my hands.

Not looking Aurora in the eyes.

"Are you ok you kinda sped off as soon as the bell rang earlier and you missed maths?" Aurora asked as she turned me around to look at her.

"Dais you know you can tell me anything right?" Aurora asked as she pulled me into a hug.

"I know Aurora." I said hugging her back.

END OF CHAPTER

🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 2K 48
Enver Williams is leading on a normal life but that is all ripped away from her when she is taken from her home town. When Enver comes to realize th...
375 42 34
Samantha Wolf. Ruthless, cold, stubborn. The bad ass of Brookwood High with only guys as her friends and one girl who's stuck by her since Pre-school...
27.4K 662 25
Cara Wilson is the definition of bad luck. No matter what she does or how she tries to fix something it always somehow seems to turn on her. Be it he...
20.4K 1K 28
Rated R. Must be 18+ to read. Prologue Mia Redblood was only 6 years old when she shifted for the first time. Her parents leave her with a pack of Ti...