LMK x Child Reader (FEM) [ON...

By FlowerFall5

(This a very old book and contains grammar errors, slight cringe and some other stuff normally found in a 12... More

Information
A Hero Is Born Part 1
A Hero Is Born Part 2
Bad Weather
Duplicatnation
Coming Home
Noodles or Death
Calabash
The Great Wall Race
Impossible Delivery
The Lotus Prince
Skeleton Key
Macaque
The End Is Here!
Revenge Of The Spider Queen Part 1
Revenge Of The Spider Queen Part 2
Sleep Bug
Dumpling Destruction
Ping Pong Panic
Minor Scale
Game On
【?̷̱̙͕̼̂̉̆͘̚?̸̡̛̬̭̰̦͚̬̘̪̒̒ͅ?̶̺̊̈】
Shadow Play
To Catch A Leaf
72 Transformations
This Is The End!
On the Run
--Extras--
Wow
Y/N Art
Underverse story?
Christmas Special!
More Y/N Art
Happy Holidays!
Animation thing I did
First headcannon- Yandere LMK and child reader
Questions?
Sorry I havent updated!
Announcement!
Redson last words trend thing-
Future Books + Poll
Lego Set
LMK SEASON 4 TRAILER!!!
Y/N Season 3 redesign!
Season 3?
Random Doodle
New Book Announcement!
ON HOLD!!!
You guys please read-
Ask Anything!
Ask Anything Answers!

Sweet'n Sour

1.4K 37 1
By FlowerFall5

I am so excited for the English translation for season 4-

____________________________________________________________

MK was delivering noodles, jamming out to music, before someone sped by him. The driver looked up at him with scary eyes as MK sweat dropped. He tried to turn around, only surrounded by a gang of Speedy Panda drivers. 

"Oh, boy." He gulped, before the drivers attacked him while he screamed in fear.

{~~❤~~}

"Oh, I had it up to here with those Speedy Panda delivery brickheads! They've been sabotaging me all week!" MK complained, holding an ice pack on the side of his head, hugging Y/N like a teddy bear as he let out his comment in frustration. Y/N just looked up at him as he ranted with calm, but concerned eyes. This hasn't been the only time he got ambushed by the Speedy Pandas. Pigsy clenched his fist at the mention of them. 

"Those punks with their flash frozen microwave junk!" He looked up at a small board on the wall with pictures of him and another pig. "Convenience can never replace a traditional home-cooked family recipe." 

"Yeah, but they do, do it quicker." MK interrupted, making Pigsy glare at him. He chuckled nervously, hugging Y/N a bit tighter out of fear. "All I'm saying is maybe you could afford to pick up the pace." 

"Pick up the pace? You're the one delivery driver! You pick up the pace! Every noodle from Pigsy's Noodle Shop is handcrafted from scratch with love, care. It's what our customers have come to expect." 

"Don't worry about me, Pigsy. I'm a loyal customer." Tang said, making Pigsy glare at him. 

"More like a loyal freeloader." Tang gasped in offence. MK place Y/N down on one of the stools before standing on the counter. 

"I'm telling ya', Pigsy. If something doesn't change, we're gonna be run out of business!" 

"Ah, you two don't get it. I poured my heart into this place. From the pots, to the utensils, even my grandmother's antique windows." 

A brick with a note was tossed through the window, shattering it. Pigsy picked it up, as they all gathered around to read it. Tang hummed, before reading it out loud. 

"'Attention: Pigsy's Noodles. Prepare for your worst nightmare! We challenge you to Food Wars to determine which restaurant truly reigns supreme. Signed, Speedy Panda.'" 

"So, someone gonna tell me what the donk 'Food Wars' is?" MK asked as Y/N nodded, wanting to know as well. Pigsy stood in a battle stance, as he spoke. 

"Food Wars. The ultimate arena for chefs to duke it out, where the victors are hailed supreme above all others. Speedy Panda, I accept your challenge!"

{~~❤~~}

"Welcome one and all to Food Wars! Today, two teams will compete in three rounds of food combat in order to be crowned Supreme Restaurant Champion. Introducing first for Pigsy's Noodle Shop: Pigsy and his assistant, MK!

MK and Pigsy stood confidently as they were ready for their rivals to be revealed.

And their opponents: Speedy Panda Convenience Mart! And its owners: these guys!"

Jin and Yin stood on golden and silver platforms, being held by their employees, smirking at the two in front of them. 

"Remember us, Monkey King? We're your worst enemies, Jin!" 

"And Yin!" 

"The Gold and Silver Demons!" 

MK and Pigsy sweat dropped as they watched the twin demons pose on the platforms. 

 "I'm sorry, who-" Pigsy went in front of him, interrupting MK's question. 

"I don't even know you guys! What do ya' got against my restaurant?!" Yin crossed his arms as he recalled his evil scheme. 

"So, here's the plan, right? We're figure if we put your noodle shop out of business, then Noodle Boy is out of a job." 

"And if he's out of a job, he'll starve, which will make him weak and then-" 

"We'll finally be able to destroy him!" They both laughed, as Pigsy glared at them. The four went head-to-head staring into each other's eyes with mockery and annoyance.

"It is now time for Round 1!

Jin looked at Pigsy with innocence making Pigsy grunt before looking at the food in front of him, as the announcer spoke.

The competitors will have to gather all the ingredients they need and race from the Food Wars Ultimate Pantry to their respective kitchens at the center of the courtyard. In three, two, one!"

The horn sounded and Pigsy speedily grabbed all the ingredients and tossed them at MK. 

"MK, catch!" MK struggled to catch the falling food, as he cried out to Pigsy. 

"Slow down, Pigsy!" Jin laughed at his opponents struggle but then abruptly stopped as he looked at the food in the boxes, confused. 

"Uh, Yin, I'm gonna be honest with you, I have no idea what any of this stuff is." 

"Oh, don't worry about that." Yin smirked as he pulled out a box of microwaved food. The two laughed. 

"You sly dog." Yin threw the box behind him, making it fall into the storage compartment of the Speedy Panda's vehicle. He took off with MK behind. They clashed into each other, resulting in MK at the front. 

"I really am the greatest racer ever-" MK screamed in horror at the sight of more Speedy Panda drivers, who rammed into him multiple times before leaving him in the dust. 

"Kid!" Pigsy yelled, watching as MK laid on the floor, defeated. Yin and Jin laughed at MK, making Pigsy glare at them.

Round 1 goes to Speedy Panda!

The screen showed the Speedy Panda logo advance a bit to the finish line, indicating that they have 1 point so far.

In Round 2, competitors will put their culinary prowess to the test in a cook-off with the winner being chosen by a panel of curiously selected judges.

Yin and Jin emptied out the microwaved box on a plate, and threw it into the microwave, chuckling. 

"We gotta move!" MK yelled at Pigsy, holding two noodle bowls in each of his hands, and the third on his head. Pigsy used a wooden spoon to stir the broth in the large pot. 

"I told you, MK. Good food takes time." He brought the spoon up to his lips as he sipped it. "Just need to add one more ingredient-" Jin grabbed the last ingredient and Yin slightly pushed him, making Jin drop the entire bottle into the broth. The bottle was faced down as it emptied it contents into the broth. 

"Oops." 

"Clumsy us." 

The two left, laughing. MK panicked as a shadow casted over his boss's face. 

"That was... that was actually what was missing!" Pigsy took the spoon and poured the broth into each of the three bowls. "MK, go!" The gong sounded, indicating that time was up. They all walked up to a long table with four chairs, holding their hidden dishes. Behind the table was a red curtain, which was supposed to reveal the judges.

And that's the timer! Both competitors must now present their culinary creations to our panel of judges. Introducing our first judge: Princess Iron Fan!

The red curtains opened, showing PIF as she sat down on the first chair. 

"Ah, you've come to tussle with the champ?" MK asked accusingly, as he pointed at her. She stared at him boredly as she spoke. 

"Oh, please. Like I have energy to waste on you, Noodle Boy. I'm here to settle a debt and that's all." She looked over at the demon twins as they gave her a thumbs up. "Knew I shouldn't have made that blood-oath."

Judge Number 2 is none other than the Monkey King!

"Monkey King!" MK yelled in excitement. The curtains opened to reveal a cardboard cutout of Monkey King with a speaker. 

"I, Monkey King, fully endorse this product or sports event." PIF looked at the cardboard cutout weirdly, as it was placed on the chair.

And Judge Number 3, and apparently a fan favorite: this guy!

The spotlight landed on Tang sitting on the chair, waving. 

"Thanks for having me! Great to be here!" 

"You're the man, Tang! The Tang, man!" MK yelled before turning to Pigsy who started to tremble. Pigsy stared at Tang in nervousness, as Tang stared back at him, his glasses flashing. "Uh, Pigsy, something wrong?" MK soon caught on by following Pigsy's eyes to Tang. "Oh, you're probably worried he's gonna vote against you as some form of revenge because you always treat him like garbage all the time. Right, is that it?" 

"Would you shush?!"

Finally, for our guest judge, Y/N!

For the last time, the curtains opened, as Y/N waved before sitting down on the last chair. 

"Hello fellow judges." Y/N greeted making PIF and Tang smile at her, nodding. 

"Y/N!" MK yelled making Y/N wave at him too. "Hi MK, hi Pigsy." Y/N then turned to their opponents, seeing them beam at her. "Hi Jin and Yin, nice to see you guys again too." The two continued to beam at her, while waving. MK glared at the two, making them stop their beaming and look at him, mocking him with a smirk.

First up, is Speedy Panda with what looks like an assortment of mushy dim sum filled with...

The twins walked up to the formal table, placing their dish on the table. They removed the lid from the top of the plate. They unfolded their... Edible dish? Y/N sorta cringed but tried to hide it as best as she could to not disappoint the twins. 

"Mystery Meat." Jin said. 

"With a side of deep-fried spring rolls topped with whatever sauce was in this packet. It's edible... enough." He explained. 

"I'll take your word for it." PIF said, using her chopsticks to turn the dim sum, seeing that it was... Soggy? Tang has spit out the dim sum, as Y/N took a little bite, and made a funny face. What.. What was this? What was in her mouth right now? She sweat dropped as she glanced at Jin and Yin looking at her with anticipation. She forced herself to swallow whatever was in her mouth, and look at them with a shaky smile. She gave them a thumbs up and a forced smile as the two looked at her with uncontrollable happiness. 

"Thank you for your interest in the Monkey King and the Monkey King branded items." The speaker on the Monkey King cut out said.

The judges aren't giving anything away. Now onto Pigsy's Noodles with what looks like...

Pigsy and MK walked up to the table and placed his dish on the table. He took of the lid of the dish, explaining it. 

"Family recipe: Xinjiang pulled noodle soup! Qing man yong." Tang hummed, and used his chopsticks to take a strand of noodle. Princess Iron Fan tried a small piece of a noodle and slightly shed tears of amazement. However, she quickly changed her mind. 

"There's no way I'm voting for your restaurant. My vote's for Speedy Panda." MK and Pigsy looked at her incredulously, as Jin and Yin high fived. Tang pushed his bowl away so he could place his arms on the table, as he stared at Pigsy. 

"Well, well, well. I've been waiting a long time to say this to you, Pigsy. My vote goes to... Pigsy's Noodles! Of course, it does! His food is a work of genius!" MK and Pigsy sighed in relief, while Jin and Yin yelled in protest.

Y/N tasted the noodles, humming with delight as the taste from the last dish disappeared from her mouth.

That's one vote for Speedy Panda and one vote for Pigsy's! It all comes down to judge number 3 and our guest judge!

The spotlight fell on the carboard cutout and Y/N, as she sweated nervously. If there was anything she hated, it was having all the attention on her. 

"I, Monkey King, fully endorse this product-" It fell into Pigsy's bowl. 

"Uh..." 

"Wait, what?" 

"He endorsed Pigsy's. He endorsed it!" MK yelled, looking at the twins with a smug face. Y/N cleared her throat, getting everyone's attention. 

"I.. Can't decide, so I'll put half my vote on either side." She concluded, as Pigsy's noodles ended up getting the most votes.

Winner of round 2: Pigsy's Noodles!

"That can't be legal!" 

"What just happened?!" 

MK and Pigsy cheered as they watched their mascot tie with Speedy Panda's. 

"Alright, Pigsy. What say we up the ante a bit? Let's make this final contest sudden death!" 

"Yeah, loser has to close their restaurant forever!" Pigsy stood confidently as he accepted. 

"Don't gotta ask us twice. We'll mop the floor with you dorks!" 

"Uh, Pigsy, I-"

And the final competition: Mascot combat!

"Huh?" 

"Uh, say what now?" 

Jin and Yin grinned evilly as Yin pulled out a remote and pressed the button. The stairs behind them opened, revealing a large panda robot, glaring at them with its red, menacing eyes. 

"Yeah, cool. Nice death machine! That ain't got nothing on our... Oh." They looked over to see Pigsy's food truck before it broke down and fell apart. "Okay, so, we might have a little problem." 

"I can't believe it." Pigsy grabbed a note with a picture of young him and another family member attached to it. 

"I dedicated my life to that shop but now I'm gonna lose it to a couple of Demons because I was too arrogant to stand down. You were right, MK. No one cares about tradition or centuries-old recipes. They're being forgotten and replaced by instant microwavable junk." Tears fell from his eyes as he knelt on the floor, defeated and hopeless. 

"No way!" Pigsy looked up at MK. "I may not understand your irrational love for noodles, or working hard, or being angry all the time, but you are always there when I need you. So, it's time for me to return the favor, because Pigsy's Noodles are noodles worth fighting for!" He launched Pigsy into the air and grabbed his staff, before jumping into the air himself. He and Pigsy grabbed the staff as they started to fall towards the food truck. "Here... comes..." 

"Monkie Pig!" They transformed the turck it into a large pig mech, as Jin and Yin laughed at their previous situation. 

"You seen the look on their faces when we unveiled our Panda Bot?" 

"Yeah, I think we got this one in the-" The two paused as the pig mech stomped onto the ground, slight bouncing them up at the impact. MK and Pigsy stood on the Mech as the crowd cheered. 

"Us little guys are fighting back! Your tyrannical reign over the food sector in this city is over!" MK said, as Tang came up next to the Mech. 

"No amount of convenience will ever win the hearts of us, food lovers!" 

"Tang!" Pigsy yelled in relief as he looked over at the male from the top of the mech. 

"I was never gonna vote against you, old friend!" Jin and Yin didn't seem to back down, as they stood in front of their mech. 

"Oh, yeah!" 

"Bring it on, little piggy!" 

"Alright then, MK, what do you say you and me show these two what being a real chef is all about?!" 

"Well, go on then, lads! Get 'em!" The Speedy Panda drivers appeared from behind the two and jumped at their opponents. The two rivals proceed to battle each other, as Y/N and PIF stared at them. 

"I knew I shouldn't have come back this season." PIF groaned, making Y/N respond. 

"I knew I shouldn't have agreed to be a guest judge." She sweat dropped, as PIF chuckled before patting her head. 

"Well, it was nice seeing you again. Maybe I should ask Redson to invite you for dinner, and possibly a sleepover sometime soon, hmm?" PIF asked, making Y/N look at her and nod. 

"Yeah, I'd love to see him again." PIF smiled, pleased with her agreement, and started to walk away. 

"Alright, young one, see you again soon." Y/N heard the sound of wind behind her, making her come to the conclusion that PIF had left. She stood next to another demon. She looked at her curiously, as the demon looked back at Y/N. There was an awkward silence and Y/N quickly diverted her eyes, blushing in embarrassment. 

"Ah, s-sorry for staring." 

"No, it's alright." The demon pat her head, making Y/N look back at her. She had purple skin, with small horns and square glasses. She had mauve hair tied in a high bun, and a black headset. The demon quickly turned her attention to the battle as it started to get more intense. "Hang on! We ain't got the budget for this! I guess I'll see you later then" She took one last glace at Y/N, before standing in the middle of the two sides and extending her arms out. The others flew back at the impact, as Jin and Yin fell on the floor. 

"Oi, what's all this, then?" The demon accountant held out a clip board, as it exploded with papers of their spending's. 

"Well, you spent all of your profits on that Panda Mech. We ain't got enough money to pay our drivers! Speedy Panda is bankrupt." 

"What?! Give me that!" Jin seized the clipboard, looking through it. 

"Oh, yeah. Must have been the hydraulics, yeah? I told you that." A dark aura surrounded the Speedy Panda worker as he glared at the demons. 

"We're not getting paid?" Jin sweat dropped, as he looked at the worker. 

"Okay, yeah, so traditionally, people expect money when they do work." 

"But it's like the Pig Man said: No one cares about traditions anymore, right?" The workers surrounded the two demons and began to attack him, as Pigsy covered MK's eyes. Y/N winced at their grunts of pain, but she was reassured by the purple demon patting her shoulder. 

"Eh, don't worry about them. They'll be fine, they goth themselves into this." She shrugged, thought Y/N didn't really feel any better. Y/N sighed before speaking. 

"I gotta go back to my friends. Thanks, and goodbye!" She yelled, as the purple demon waved as Y/N ran to Pigsy, congratulating him and MK.

{~~❤~~}

After winning the championship, the four returned to Pigsy's Noodles, as MK served his own dish to Pigsy. 

"Order up! I don't know if I got the broth right." Pigsy dipped his spoon into the broth, brushing off his mistakes. 

"It's all right, kid. You got plenty of time to learn. Hey, guys, thanks for having my back, back there." 

"You know it." 

"Always!" Y/N just sighed and put her arms on the counter, laying her head on her hands. 

"Believe in yourself. Even a smidge makes all the difference." They all turned to the Monkey King cardboard cutout as it spoke, MK leaning over to look at his friends. 

"He-he kind of said the thing!" They broke out in laughter, as Pigsy looked up at his moments' frame, with a new one added of him ad MK with their medal.

[To Be Continued]

Words- 3,174

{Next Episode: Minor Scale} 

-Notes-

Sorry this took a bit to post. I had finished this last night, but couldn't edit or post it bc I had to go to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 314 10
[ON HOLD] A story was told that long ago a young deity kneel down in mercy and begging for help. The immortals took pity and gave her a power to save...
20.6K 260 60
I can take some request...? Anything. (Why do I feel like I'm going to regret it???) This a fanfiction for the monkie kid fans. . . . May the ship fl...
483 12 7
"𝕴 𝖒𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝖆 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖞𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝕴 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖆𝖘 𝖆 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖙𝖘. 𝕿𝖍𝖆�...
2.6K 169 18
insert reader (Lego Monkie Kid FanFic) (cursing) (memes)(serious moments)(Lore) [Background] A drunken fool, outlived the people he known throughout...