Kenjiverse

By Kaito5382084

Kenji's friends and family along with Union will be reacting Kenji and his aus. They'll see what kind of Kenj... More

Kenji vs Kurayami Part 1
Kenji's Death
The Sparda Brothers
In The End
Meme
Across the Kenjiverse
Funny Shit
I got no time
King of Monsters & King of Primates vs The Ultimate Destroyer
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Prologue

421 13 3
By Kaito5382084

3rd person's POV

In an unknown place somewhere around Omniverse you can see a room that like a movie theatre with a massive screen. Before a light seemed on each side of the theatre as multiple fell on the ground.

"What the fuck?!?!?"

"What's going on?!?!?"

"WHERE ARE WE?!?!?"

"Ugh.... My head...."

The lights came on, everyone from Union the St.Freya, UA, Beacon, Kuoh, Honnouji and some of the heroes justice league, avengers, fire force and Blade's friends and family. Shaiver and his siblings(ronnielanier111222 's ocs), Connor and Anna Pierce(Ocs belong to HeroicWolfGuardian ), Zero and Amy Carter(CarterEchoZero100 's ocs),Arthias , Arianna and Haruka(Arthias_Pendragon 's ocs), Pneuma, Alice and Diana(pksp04 's ocs) and Tristan Oscurito and Irene Ombra(Ocs belong to DGPrimal ). Everyone present saw where they were while they were wondered how or who brought them here. They saw villains were right there and they about to attack until a voice stopped them.

???: Hey! You better not start fighting because it took me hours to get things ready!

Everyone followed the lead of the voice to see a red and black hair man in casual clothing standing right there.

???: Yo everyone! My names Kaito5382084 but you can call me by my other name Kaito.

Ozpin: Are you the one who transported us?

Kaito: Yup.

Bakugo walked towards Kaito and glared at him with anger.

Bakugo: Transport us back now!

Kaito:*grins* Nope!

Bakugo angrily charged at him but Kaito snapped his fingers and portals appeared and chains came out restraining Bakugo.

(A/N: Replace Berserk with Bakugo)

Bakugo tried to break free with using his quirk but nothing happen much to his surprise and confusion.

Bakugo: What the fuck?

Kaito: Don't bother. I removed all your powers after I brought you here but except for few a people *glances at Kenji's friends and people at St.Freya and gives them a wink*

They smiled at Kaito while everyone tried to use their powers but no avail and Issei being the mindless idiot rushed at Kaito.

Issei: Give us back our powers!

The moment Issei was about to attack him until he froze and Kaito moved his left arm and Issei was sent to the wall.

Rias: ISSEI!!!

Kaito: He's more stupid up close.

Izuku: U-Uh excuse me, Mr. Kaito?

Kaito: Yeah, kid.

Izuku: I must ask you what is your quirk?

Kaito: I don't have a quirk.

Sirzech: Then you have a sacred gear?

Kaito: Nope.

Ozpin: Semblance?

Kaito: I don't have quirk, Semblance or Sacred gear.

Nezu: Then how did you bring us here?

Kaito: With my own power that's far more stronger and powerful unlike yours. I'm an Omni God thats stronger than any of you in this room and your pathetic Gods(minus ones I like and respect) in your universe.

They were shocked minus the Sieghart family and their friends that the person in front of them is a god more specifically an Omni God.

Azazel: If you're an Omni God why did you bring us here?

Kaito: I brought you here to react to someone.

"I bet it's me."

"No way. It's obviously me."

"Nah! It's someone like me."

Kaito: The person you will be reacting to is Kenji.

Silenced filled the room until the students that hated Blade laughed while Blade's friends and family glared at them.

Sun: That edgy bastard! Why him?!

Cardick: Yeah! He's noting but a fre-

They quickly shut up as they turned their heads to Andrea who was in Dark Ultra Ego Mode Glaring at them with a deadly aura.

Andrea: Say something about my son and you'll regret it..... GOT IT?!?!?!?!

They nodded in fear as they peed themselves and they realised something.

Kiba: How come her powers are not taken away?

Kaito: That's because I'm really close with Blade, his friends and family.

Bakugo: Why?! You his Dad or something?!

Kaito: Well you could say that since I created Kenji.

Everyone went quiet as they looked at him with shocked expression.

Asia: I-I'm sorry but what do you mean by you created him God?

Kaito: First don't call me that. I hate being called that.

Asia: S-Sorry.

Kaito: And second yes I created Blade and told him to create alternate versions of himself and build the infinite Omniverses.

Ozpin: Kenji created the infinite Omniverse?

Kaito: Yup. He created versions of himself and they created their own universes and I'm not lying.

Union was in fear that the person they messed with the being created the whole infinite Omniverse and many more. Blade's family and friends smiled as they felt really proud of Blade creating life.

Kaito: Anyways. I brought for the request of Kenji reacting to him and his aus.

Anna: What are we reacting to first Kaito?

Kaito: The first video is.....Kenji vs his twin brother Kurayami.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 44 15
I DO NOT OWN ANY OF MHA, MARVEL, OR ANY OTHER POPULAR FRANCHISES THAT WOULD BE MENTIONED HERE. ALL PICTURES, GIFS, VIDEOS, AND MUSIC AREN'T OWNED BY...
2.4K 103 37
It's basically about Blade/Kenji and Dark/Kurayami's children and their adventures they have. (All the gifs and pictures I use don't belong to me)
23.8K 332 16
[No Description] *Attention: The pictures/videos/gifs don't belong to me as all of the credits go to their respective owners*
2.3K 54 50
Swearing, blood, death and violence will occur! Some friends are sent into the Pokémon universe as they're all large fans of the anime. Unfortunately...