Rebelious Relations (Benicio...

By The_Masked_Creator

Cover created by thelostmoongazer. Taken away at birth under the order of a mob boss, (Y/n) found herself bei... More

Taken at Birth
Years Later
Meeting Him
Getting Ready
Dinner
A Bodyguard!? Seriously?!

Authors Note: 1/20/2023

248 12 2
By The_Masked_Creator

     Hello everyone! I know it has been a very long time coming, but I have decided to come back and continue what I was overly passionate about all those years ago. I was actually between years of middle and high school that I began this journey; experiment if you will call it so. In the beginning it was more so to see how successful this venture would be in the first place, however, after coming back and seeing the response these stories once had, I would like to give it a second chance. Nothing more would make my day than to see the positive responses that my new stories will intel. So I hope that the rebirth of "The Masked Creator" will bring back the smiles and light to your day as it does with mine. 

Sincerely, "The Masked Creator"

P.S. If there is anything specific you all would like whether it be related to any kind of fandom or not, don't be afraid to leav a comment or pm me, no idea is a bad idea, and I am most definitely open to suggestions. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93 19 8
Detective Yona Ballimore find's herself handling a homicide case that comes with a lot more secrets than just your average stalker in the night. Jugg...
260K 9.4K 28
Carilyn, the mafia's daughter is given two body guards. What happens when those body guards come with more than she expected? 💟💟💟 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩�...
1.1K 24 51
A girl called Roxana, who is a big fan of the Bendy franchise, planned a trip with her classmates to New York. The next day, after their arrival, she...
129 33 13
She was just a young cub when she had to be the victim of a atrocious accident most likely by the planning of her uncle. Her life got many plot twist...