Why adopt me if you hate me

By crazydsmpwrighter

A young girl who lost her parents to a masked figure at 5 and was put into the foster care system.Then a fami... More

chapter 1-the orthanage
AN CHAPTER
chapter 2-you want me!?
Chapter 3-Whats school?
chapter 4-shopping
chapter 5-comeing out
chapter 6-Lovejoy
chapter 7-But Wil.....
Chapter 8-its you...
chapter 9-Lmanberg
Chapter 11-The final contol room
Chapter 12-Captin Puffy
AN-OMG THANK YOU!!!
chapter 13-secrets of the eggpire
Chapter 14-the red banquet
AN-Thank you and a announcements
Chapter 15-long time no see
chapter 16-Not Tommy...
chapter 17-An election
AN
Chapter 18-secrets on secrets
Chapter 19-the festival
Chapter 20-the rise and fall of Lmanberg
Chapter 21-The summer house
chapter 22-exial
chapters 23-seperated siblings
an-wilbur and shelby situation

Chapter 10-White flags

258 10 2
By crazydsmpwrighter

An-read till the end  and my tictok will be at the end also TW-sweraing,fighting

No-ones pov
After yn came back with the news of the war Wilbur started to prepare.Now istead of undertaining yn they where being overtrained it seemed like Wil wanted them on the front lines in this war putting them in the most danger.

They got eveyone their own L'manberg uniform including yn making them ecstatic and boosting there self esteem.

Yns pov
Its been a few months and I am exhausted I barley get any sleep anymore as I allways being overworked by Wil.He wakes me up early in the morning and lets me stop late at night around 2/3 AM.

After another late night Wilbur told me "You can have the week of I guess. DONT cause problems."I sighed and went to my room and collapsed on my bed without changeing out of my training clothes and passed out as soon as my head hit my pillow.

I woke up at 2 PM and went to get breakfast or lunch.I went and I saw Wilbur and Niki.I got some food and sat down next to Niki.As me and Niki were talking I felt butterflies in my stomach.I had always said I was straight that I only liked boys but Niki made me feel different but why.

"Yn?Are you ok you seem zoned out."I snapped out my trance."Y-Yeah I am great.And I feel great I could do a cartwheel."I then stood up to try and do one and fell on my face. I stood up and ran away with my face blushing.

Who could I talk to about this then it came to me the queen herself Eret.I started to look around and found Aimsey."Aimsey do you know where Eret is I need to talk to them." "No....Oh now I do she is over there."I turned around and saw him looking abit suspicious but I thanked Aimsey and ran to him

"Hey Eret can we talk."She seemed abit jumpy and nervous and I was abit confused."Umm yeah whats up." I took a deep breath."Well I know you are bi and go by all pronouns and I am haveing a crisis." Eret was nodding along so I countinued."So there is a girl and whenever I am around her my stomach gose all funny and I dont know why." Eret looked at me and smiled at me "Well yn you my friend are in love." He told me with a smirk.I started to.shake my head."No,no,no,no I dont think its that."Eret gave a slight chuckle."Ok think of it like this,your brain and your heart and your friends."He started where the fuck is this going."Now your brain is the homophobic friend telling you that you  an only date boys but your heart is the one who says gose for whoever you love so listen to your heart."

I sighed sort of understanding what he said "Well how do I know who I love." She then gave of another smirk."Well have you ever liked or even had a crush on a boy."I went to say yes but stopped myself.Now I think about it I realised no I hadn't not once."Well my friend that would mean you might be a lesbian but thats up to you to find out."  (A/N IDK HOW ELSE TO SAY IT)I smiled I always knew I was non binary but never though I was well a lesbian I guess.

"Thank you so much Eret."I hugged him but she seemed to tense up.I pulled out of the hug and he looked....guilty?He realised I saw his face and he put on a obvious fake smile"No problem yn happy to help."He walked away and I stood there in confusion what was he hideing.

A 2 hours later

It was 4PM and I wanted go on a walk with Tommy.I found him and he was by himslef training."Hey Toms!" I yelled he turned around and shot an arrow at me.I dogged it and said jokingly."Oh no do you hate me to now Tommy." Tommy shook his head rapidly"No of course not please dont think that."He looked like he was on the verge of tears.

Tommys pov
I felt like I was going to cry do they really think that"Hey,hey,hey dont cry it was a joke."She gave me a hug and I hugged back."Sorry yn this war has put me on edge."I felt them hug me tighter it was nice."Hey do you want to go on a walk Tommy."I nodded."Ok do you want to grab your wepons."

I nodded again and ran to grab them.I grabbed me dimond sword and bow.I ran to their house and they stood there with a stone a stone sword."Yn is that all you have." "No dont worry I have iron armor."They opened their bag and I saw it.

We walked out of Lmanberg and into the forest we where also on high alert so we didnt get ambushed by the Dream team."So how are you yn."I asked them but they seemed out if it probally because they where focused but then and we got jumped.

We saw the dream team plus Punz.One had a white hoodie and a gold chain.The second one had a ugly blue jumper and some silly goggles.The 3rd one had a while hoodie with a fire logo with a dumb fucking bandana to match and he also had raven black hair the last one had a green hoodie blode messy hair and a white smile maks why is it allways that piss baby Dream.

"Hello lmanchildren what are you doing out here." Before I could cuss him out yn spoke up."Sorry we walked to far we are just going to ya know leave well bye now."

Yn grabbed my wrist and started to pull me away but Punz and George blocked our path with enchated netheright swords"Oh you idiots aren't leaveing."I heard Dreams sickly voice come from behind me.I felt them shove their bag into my hands and wispered."Put the armor on please."

Yns pov
I shoved my bag into Tommys hands and wispered"Put the armor on please."I knew I had to protect him while he got himslef in the armour I pulled out my stone sword and Dream let out a sadistic laugh and started to loose his breath."You think....that you....can....can best us with.... that....... YOU MUST BE FUCKING JOKEING."I got in a fighting stance Wil your crazy training better be helpful.I saw the Raven hair boy charge at me and blocked him with my sword and puched him back I saw Punz and George approaching Tommy.

I ran over to them and made sure they couldnt touch Tommy I was abit scared as there weopns where enchanted and mine wepon barely had any power.I blocked a sing from Punz as he charged at me.I quickly moved my sword and stabbed his leg.Then Sapnap charged at me and I fell over when i blocked his attack.He ran towards me allIo could thing of was throwing my sword at him.

Luckily for me it hit him in his sholder.I stood up and was about to go get my sword I felt a sword on my neck.It was Dream."Not so clever now are we little Y/L/N." I was scared as Dream had expressed his ugre to have control over me to take over the server.

"OI DREAM YOU PISS BABY LET THEM GO OR GEORGE GETS IT."We looked over and saw that Tommy had his sword on Georges neck like Dream had his to mine"Let him go."He said in a low scary growl."Let yn go first even if we didnt release George we wouldnt even make it to Lmanberg as you are stronger than us."

Why Tommy why say that one of the rules in war is never show weakness to the enemy."Ok yeah but i want to to take a message back to your dumb nation Lmanchildburg." "Fine hurry up." He put a smirk on his lips and said "Tell your leader I want to see WHITE FLAGS OUTSIDE YOUR BASE BY TOMORROW AT DAWN OR YOU ARE DEAD!"My fuckikg ears I am supprised I am not deaf.

Dream moved his sword.With Tommy copying his actions I ran to Tommy and George ran to Dream."Tommy lets go now." Tommy nodded at me and we started running to Lmanberg.We where 16 we shouldnt have to live like this.We should be haveing fun.Being happy not this.

We finally got to Lmanberg and went to find Wilbur. We went to his office and just barged in "Wil we need to fucking be prepared."Wilbur seemed to jump in fear "Jesus Tommy what happened."Wil Dream wants white flags outside our base by tomorrow at dawn or we are dead."Ok yn didnt know your name was Tommy.I rolled my eyes."Well I know that but do we surrender or commence in war."

Tommys pov
Wil looked torn by surrendering amd proteting eveyone in Lmanberg or fighting for independence.He was actally considering surrender."No we are going to fight I worked too hard for this nation.

"I want eveyone training for the rest of the day then up before dawn ok."Me and yn nodded and left "I am so sorry Tommy I am so,so,so sorry."Yn walked away.Why was she sorry?Was I missing something?We shouldnt be going though this...

Please end this torture for our sanity.

_________________________________________
Hey eveyone hope you are all we ok someone tell me if Niki is uncomfortable with being shipped but yeah i was planing on putting the war in this chapter but I realised id I did i would probally reach 3000 words also like I promised my tictok is Ash_cosplays my vidoes vmbe cosplays of the dsmp follow me if you want and remember to eat,drink and sleep and I will see you in the next chapter also I didint proof read and i suck at wrighting people fighting.

Word count-1738

Edited-25/06/2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 631 25
**New chapter every three days** (Not very scheduled anymore, sorry) What do you do when you start hearing voices, telling you horrible, awful things...
11.8K 235 24
Tommy has been in and out of the foster system since the age of 5. He's been brought back from fostering at lest 13 times and had begone to lose hope...
12.3K 304 30
Started : 08/15/21 finished: 03/06/22 TW: blood, murder ect. THERE WILL BE NO SHIPPING WHAT SO EVER Y/n's parents died when she was quite young, a f...