๐ป๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ถ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’ || ๐ฝ๐‘ข๐‘—๐‘ข...

By Anime_Fan737

ห—หห‹ ๊’ฐ ๐‘ฝ๐’‚๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’”!๐‘ฑ๐‘ฑ๐‘ฒ ๐’™ ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๊’ฑ หŽหŠห— ๐˜ผ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ก ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก suddenly gets dragged to the Jujut... More

Iษดา“แดส€แดแด€แด›ษชแดษด
Update
Prologue
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 1 - I แดแด‡แด› YแดœแดœแดŠษช?!
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 2 - ษช แด›สœแดแดœษขสœ แด›สœแด€แด› ษดแด แดษดแด‡ แด‡สŸsแด‡ แด„แด€ษด sแด˜แด‡แด€แด‹ แด‡ษดษขสŸษชsสœ!
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 3 - Gส€แดแดœแด˜ แด˜ษชแด„แด›แดœส€แด‡!
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 4 - Sแด„แด€ส€ส Tษชแดแด‡s
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 5 - BสŸแด€แด„แด‹ Gแดแดแด‡ส Sแดœส™sแด›แด€ษดแด„แด‡
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 6 - Tส€แด€ษชษดษชษดษข Dแด€ส
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 7 - Mแด‡แด‡แด›ษชษดษข Tสœแด‡ VแดสŸแด„แด€ษดแด Gแดœส
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 8 - Tสœแด‡ AสŸษชแด‡ษด Rแด‡แด แด‡แด€สŸs Iแด›sแด‡สŸา“
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 9 - I Sแด€แด แด‡แด… Hษชแด!
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 10 - Vแด‡ษดแดแด Lษชแด‹แด‡s Aแด›แด›แด‡ษดแด›ษชแดษด
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 11 - Cแดœส€ษชแดsษชแด›ส KษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… Tสœแด‡ Cแด€แด›
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 12 - Aษดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€ Mษชssษชแดษด!
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 14 - Lแดษดแด‡sแดแดแด‡ Tษชแดแด‡s
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 15 - Pแดษดแด…แด‡ส€ ษดแด แดแดส€แด‡
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 16 - Cแด€ษด แดส แดกษชsสœแด‡s แด„แดแดแด‡ แด›ส€แดœแด‡?
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 17 - Is Vแด‡ษดแดแด แด›สœแด‡ ษชแดแด˜แดsแด›แด‡ส€?
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 18 - Iษดษดแดแด„แด‡ษดแด› ส™แด€ส™ส
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 19 - Aแด I ษขแดษชษดษข สœแดแดแด‡?
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 20 - A แดแดสŸแด‡ แด€แดแดแดœษดษข แดœs เถž
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 21 - Sสœษชส™แดœสแด€'s สœแด‡สŸสŸ sแด›แด€ส€แด›s
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 22 - Fแด‡แด€ส€
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 23 - GแดœษชสŸแด›ส
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 24 - Sแดœแด‹แดœษดแด€'s แดแด€sวซแดœแด‡ส€แด€แด…แด‡
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 25 - Tสœแด‡ สœแดœษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ แด˜ส€แด‡ส
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 26 - A ษดแด‡แดก แดกแดส€สŸแด…
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 27 - Fแดœษขษชแด›ษชแด แด‡s

Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 13 - I Mแด€แด…แด‡ Sแดœแด‹แดœษดแด€ Cสœแดแด‹แด‡

4.6K 147 212
By Anime_Fan737

Everyone was doing their own exorcism. It wasn't really necessary to make Venom come out since you were dealing with the Digletts. You move your arm back as you feel the gooey surface emerge out of your arm before slicing the air as you create a whip, all the Digletts that were popping their head out get sliced in half.

The Digletts you hit get exorcised in a instant, you watch your teammates doing their own cursed techniques against the curses they were against to. You soon team up with Kugisaki and Fushiguro as they stare at the constant curses that were appearing "How many of them are there?"

Kugisaki walks up to him "We should just keep going like it's a whack-a-mole, huh?" Fushiguro puts his blade on his shoulder "Yeah. Keep going. Keep exercising them for me. We'll crush every last one of them. It likely won't retaliate."

You scan around the area "You mean its main body doesn't have much offense since its technique covers a wide area, even limited as it is?" Kugisaki starts to walk away "I'm only saying it's likely." You glance at the duo before walking next to Kugisaki.

You being you, you forgot what happened in scene. Venom instantly remembers and tries to warn you, key word tries 'Be careful! That human like curse that makes tattoos is going to appear through the wall!' You eyes widen before you can do anything you feel a hand gripping you arm.

You and Kugisaki get pulled into a black mass as you stare at Fushiguro who quickly turns around to face you "Kugisaki! Y/n!" Kugisaki's face turns into a stoic one "We'll be fine." Kugisaki and you get deeper into the mass, she points at Fushiguro even though she couldn't see him "You just whack the mole."

Fushiguro stretched out arm falls to his side once the both of you disappear leaving him alone. Fushiguro makes an irritated face 'Damn it!' Fushiguro stares at the floor "She gets sucked away so often!" He looks up to the black mass that the both of you disappeared from 'But what was that just now? The mole? That earlier one? It's neither!'

Yuuji stares at Fushiguro direction "Kugisaki? Y/n?" The curse that Yuuji was fighting with laughs "Oh, hey, it's my older brother!" The curse starts to run as Yuuji follows it as it talks "Me, too!" The curse runs staight into the black mass as Yuuji pales once it disappears "Hah?!"

Yuuji stops not far from the black mass "It fled?! Should I let it go?" Fushiguro instantly replies "Chase after it! Kugisaki, Y/n and that thing went outside of the barrier! They might be battling against something more troublesome than we expected! In contrast, things are far easier here than anticipated! I can handle this by myself! Prioritize Kugisaki and Y/n! Go after it!"

Yuuji's hand hovers over the black mass "If things get bad in here." He slowly insterts his arm in it as he looks at Fushiguro "then you come out, too." Fushiguro holds his hand up before making it into a fist meaning he understood.

You and Kugisaki break free of the curse's grip once your in a wide area "Why, you... Don't touch us!" She throws two nails into the air infusing her cursed energy into it before trying to strike the enemy. It moves its body to evade the upcoming attacks.

You ears slightly rings in pain after the loud explosion that was created by Kugisaki's attack. Your face contorts into one of pain for a second before you mask it. You focus on the curse "You're both women? Well, pardon me." He makes a charming face as he smiles, you and Kugisaki look at him dumbfounded "Geh?!"

You scowl at him "We brothers were tasked with an errand." He brings his thumb up to his mouth before licking it, you slightly cringe in disgust "But killing jujutsu sorcerers isn't a part of that. If the both of you withdraw, we'll let you escape, young ladies." Kugisaki comments "An errand?"

He looks straight at her "Hm? I presumed you were on the same errand." Kugisaki glares at him 'A cursed spirit? A curse user? Which is he? And what is that smell?' He continues "Our objective here... is to retrieve Sukuna's finger."

Suddenly the curse and Kugisaki gasp 'A huge presence suddenly appeared. Did Sukuna's finger leave the barrier? If a sorcerer exorcised the finger's host, they're quite good.' He makes a thinking pose.

Kugisaki stares at the curse as you frown knowing that Fushiguro was all bloodied up underneath the bridge with Sukuna's finger 'But even if the finger's... Even if the special-grade cursed spirit was defeated, they wouldn't come out unscathed. I hope they're okay.'

The curse starts to hop away "I misspoke. Please forget what I just said." You and Kugisaki follow the curse "Hold on!" As Kugisaki is about to attack black tendril passes by her at a fast speed and holds the curse in its place.

She stops running and looks at you as your arm was stretched out to the curse while the black mass was covering your arm. The curse looks at you in surprise 'She doesn't even have cursed energy flowing through her! How can she grab me like this? It's impossible for a human to stretch out it's arm like that. The texture is gooey and it doesn't even match her skin colour!'

You stare at curse thinking about what you should do. Killing him would change the whole plot and you were not willing to risk that. The black tendril grips him tighter before smashing him against the floor. The tendril retreats back to its place, as you let out a sigh.

The curse is once again standing as he stares at you "How can you do that, my dear? I do not feel any cursed energy coming from you. Maybe I should bring you with me." You rose at eyebrow at him before looking at him in surprise after Venom translated for you.

Kugisaki looks at the curse "You are not taking her anywhere with you!" The curse smirks as he looks at the both of you "I'm a bit insecure about my back, you see. This is your warning. If you see my back, I'll kill-"

Then you hear Yuuji's voice cut through the air "Oh, Kugisaki! Y/n!" You sweatdrop after seeing Yuuji's face as he's in the air as the curse is in front of him "Oh, brother!"

You look at the curse's face intensely "Y-You saw, didn't you?!" The curse in front of you poses as it shows a face on its back, Yuuji makes a weird face at the situation he was in "Sorry, brother!" "Huh?! Who?!" You were tempted to facepalm yourself when you hear Yuuji apologise through all the chaotic yells "It wasn't on purpose!" "Sorry, I guess?"

You focus on the older brother curse "I'll kill you!" He turns his back to you and Kugisaki as he focuses on Yuuji. Kugisaki jumps to the side as she prepares her hamer to hit the curse's head. She lands the hit making the curse land a few meters away.

Kugisaki smirks at her accomplishment "Then why are you dressed like that? Is that the source of this weird smell?" You bite your cheek wanting this fight to be over with to check on Fushiguro's state "Because it gets musty!" Two black tendrils sping out of you back once you hear him chant his technique "Rot Technique, Supreme Art: Wing King!"

Out of the face's eyes appears blood strings as it makes a form of a butterfly wing "Death..." Yuuji and Kugisaki get more serious as they stare at the curse "by Wasp!"

You stare at the curse who was now floating thanks to its blood strings. You watch as a drop of blood falls from it, once the drop of blood touches the ground it starts to smoke slightly "Y/n! Kugisaki! Don't let that blood touch you!"

Kugisaki continues to stare at the curse "You think I don't know that?!" Suddenly a black shield was covering Kugisaki as a ray of blood comes at a high speed before it hits the shield. You scowl at the curse displeased "Don't hurt my friends." Once again Venom helped you.

The curse looks at you amused "So you can even shield that, huh?" He smirks "Run away, with your backs to me" The blood strings start crashing onto the ground. The three of you start running as you evade the upcoming attacks.

Yuuji glances at you and Kugisaki "Y/n! Kugisaki, can you go any faster?" Venom doesn't translate to you which was weird for him not to "No way!" Suddenly Venom made a tendril come out and pushed Kugisaki forward as a blood string was about to hit her. As you were about to sigh in relief your foot hits a rock making you fall to the ground pathetically.

You roll on the ground as you curse internally at Venom from staying quiet and not helping you. You quickly sit up as you see multiple blood strings aiming at you, you slightly started to panic not knowing why Venom wasn't helping you.

Yuuji picks you up in bridal style as Kugisaki was on his back holding him for dear life. Kugisaki looks behind her "I've got your back." Yuuji continues to run "Thanks." Suddenly he speeds up a lot making you and Kugisaki gasp even though you knew that this was going to happen "Huh?"

Yuuji runs through the trees hoping that it will make it worse for the curse to hit you. You hear the familiar voice ringing through your head 'Heh, you're welcome.' you were angry at him for leaving you like that earlier 'Your welcome for what?! You left me back there! If it wasn't for Yuuji we would probably be dead! Well... mostly me since you would just find another host.'

You feel Venom smirking 'Well... I got you to be in Yuuji's arms didn't I? How does it feel?' Your eyes suddenly widen as your cheeks get hot at his stupid comment 'You... I can't believe you right now. You chose to leave me like that in that circumstance just for me to be in Yuuji's arms? You're insane.'

You hear Venom chucke 'Still, your welcome. Enjoy it while you still can!' You scowl with rosy cheeks as you mumble "You're a complete idiot..." As Yuuji's is about to land not so gracefully Venom make you land first before his tendrils grab Yuuji and Kugisaki.

You blink slightly as Venom leaves them on the ground as he retreats back. Kugisaki and Yuuji look from where they just came from "Okay, we're out of range now." You rub your cheeks once you don't feel hotness "Well, done. You have my compliments."

Kugisaki starts to walk "Yeah, yeah." Yuuji smiles "I'm kidding. Thank you." Your eyes widen at the presence behind you, Venom quickly gets Yuuji and Kugisaki out of the way as the curse spits blood all over you.

Smoke rises from your body as Yuuji and Kugisaki look at you in shock. Venom quickly makes a shiel over Kugisaki and Yuuji as blood strings aim straight at them. You grunt at the feeling that was spreading through your body.

You look over to Yuuji and Kugisaki 'Well, good news that the duo is alright. And the bad news is that your body is weak from taking the shot for them, meaning that we will get weaker by the minute. Im sorry for not shielding you at the same time, we didn't have a lot of snaks earlier, so I'm a bit weak at the moment.'

You sigh through your nose at the troublesome situation "Y/n!" You glance to your side at the older brother curse as he makes himself present "You don't need to worry. My younger brother's blood doesn't have the same quality as mine. And even mine won't kill her unless her entire body's bathed on it. Though it will hurt like hell."

He puts his hand on his chest "This is where our technique starts. Rot Technique: Decay." He holds his thumb and his pinkie finger up as he chants. Your skin suddenly blooms with roses as tattoos.

You hold your body in discomfort at the feeling it was giving you. Kugisaki and Yuuji look at you in worry and shock after the see the roses bloom on your skin. Yuuji glares at the curse with a scowl decorating his face "So it is poisonous."

Kugisaki and Yuuji stare at the curse "The result is essentially a poison, but our technique is purely 'decomposition'." The curse looks at you with a smile as you glare him.

He glances at your classmates "So, what will you do now?" The green curse that was holding onto the cars railing walks behind the three of you "If the suffering is too great, would you like me to end you right away?" He looks at you as he closes one eye.

An irk mark appears on your forehead after Venom translated to you. You let out a breath as you take out of your pocket a piece of skin from the older brother's curse. You hear Kugisaki chuckle as she stretches her arm to you waiting for something, you give the skin to Kugisaki as you remember the plan that you made.

You cutted a piece of the curse's skin when you were holding him for the first time by Venom's tendril. You showed quickly showed it to Kugisaki once you smashed him into the ground below him. Kugisaki at first wanted you to give it to her straight away but you told her 'after'. She was confused but trusted you so she followed whatever plan you had in mind.

"A technique that guarantees victory once it hits... You two are strong. Too bad for you, though." Kugisaki takes a nail out "That makes me the worst match for you!" Kugisaki infuses her cursed energy into the nail 'Straw Doll Technique: Resonance!' She stucks the nail into the skin that you gived her.

Kugisaki smirks "Let's play a game of chicken! You don't like pain, do you? Then start crying and release your technique." The curse stares at Kugisaki in shock 'A technique to turn the curse on the user? A game of chicken... So unless I release our technique, this will continue? That's quite intense, but no matter how many times she does it, it won't end our lives. As long as we hold out you'll be the ones to die! Not to mention, while Decay is active, the pain and poison will keep her from mov-'

You smirk as Yuuji appears behind the green curse. Kugisaki makes another Resonance as Yuuji finally punches the green curse. You chucke slightly before Venom's tendrils come out of you back and aims to the older brother's curse.

With one quick move Venom starts to strike the older brother as you run up to him. He looks at you in complete shock 'How are you able to move that well?' Venom gets one hit at his side. He snaps out of his trance before dodging your attacks.

The older brother notices his younger brother's state "Kechizu!" Kugisaki makes a Resonance "Shut up already!" You let the curse pass you as he runs straight to Kugisaki "Resonance!" You smirk once again at the move that Yuuji and Kugisaki were going to pull "That's nothing!" Yuuji and Kugisaki swap positions 'He switched! With that woman, putting her against my brother, who's now closer to death! Does she think she can stop my movement forever?!'

You glance behind you as your body starts to throbe in pain "Woman!" You turn your body towards the curse and Yuuji 'Do I release the technique or not?' He glances at you as he notices you not moving 'I can't go and save my brother like this! I can't unleash Wing King while Decay is active. But does that woman have the strength to kill my brother? Even with her interference, this man won't be able to kill me before she dies, so I cannot release the technique!'

"B-Brother!" Suddenly the pain that you were feeling is gone. Knowing he released his technique you sigh in relief as you look at Yuuji fighting brutally against the curse not leaving you an opening. Venom shields you incase the Wing King hits you but it was all directed to Yuuji.

You smile when Yuuji and Kugisaki hit them at the same time. You look at all the blood that starts to pour from the curses slightly disgusted, but focus on you teammates as you internally cheer for them. You look as the older curse looks at his brother who was now on the floor not moving "Don't die, my brother!"

Your eyes slightly widen as the curse appears behind Kugisaki opening its mouth "Elder brother!" Yuuji looks back at Kugisaki as the curse smiles at his brother. Kugisaki looks up "I haven't showed you this one yet, have I?" She snaps her fingers making the curse cut in half "Hairpin."

The curse now is lying on the floor exorcised "Don't worry. I'll be sending you older brother to join you soon." The curse staggers towards his brother "Kechizu..." Tears form in the curses eyes as he looks at he's dead brother "I'm sorry, Elder Brother." Yuuji looks up surprised "Even though I was with him..."

Kugisaki stares at the dead curse 'Why isn't this thing vanishing? Is it still alive? No! It's not a cursed spirit! It has a physical body!' A car starts to honk loudly, you fall on your knees as you hold your ears desperately, thankfully it didn't run you over since you were at the side of the road.

Kugisaki gets out of the way at the car's way. Once the vehicle gets far enough you take your hands off of your ears with a wince, during that moment you felt Venom jumping in and out of your body.

You stay on your knees as you are too weak to move. You glance at the curse that was now on top of the car as he holds the passenger of the vehicle. You lean on the railing tiredly, you did not expect to have this mission to tire you out so much.

The curse peaks over the window to look at the driver with his intimidating purple eyes "Speed up. Hit the brakes and you're dead. Both you and him. Got it?" The driver focuses once more on the road with an terrified face as he shakely nods.

He does what he was told to "Hm?" The curse looks back and sees Yuuji running behind the vehicle. He puts his half healed arm on the passenger's face "Don't follow me, jujutsu sorcerer." The curse stares at Yuuji 'Once I heal my wounds, I'll make sure to kill these three, especially that woman. Im sorry, Kechizu... I wasn't able to mourn you.'

He looks to the side 'But I will get revenge for-' The curse eyes widen as he sees Kugisaki "What is that woman doing?" Yuuji looks to Kugisaki from afar "Kugisaki!" Kugisaki puts her voodoo doll on top of the curse's amputed arm. She infuses her cursed energy into the nail "Don't rush me!" She smirks 'Straw Doll Technique: Resonance!' She hits the voodoo doll making the curse have two spikes coming put of his chest as blood starts to pour. The curse falls outside of the vehicle in slow motion as Yuuji runs up to it preparing his punch.

An irk mark appears on the curse's face as he glances up at Yuuji 'Damn it! It wasn't a technique to turn the curse on the user?!' Blue flames start to emit from Yuuji's fist as he gets closer to the curse, he mumbles a apology to the curse "Sorry." A big amount of cursed energy appears on his fist as he punches the curse on the chest.

Blood starts to splatter after the hit as the ground brakes at the force. The curse was now lying dead on the street as Yuuji holds his smoking fist up after punching the curse. He closes his eyes as his voice slightly trembles "That hurt."

You were passed out as Yuuji carries you on his back. Him and Kugisaki were walking through the forest looking for their other classmate, he glances at the woman that walking beside him "Kugisaki, you okay?" Kugisaki looks at him "Oh, yeah. Though it might leave some scars." She looks at all the scratches she got from fighting the curses.

She looks up "I wonder if those old guys are all right. Their truck's gone, too." She looks at you with a bit of worry in her eyes "The poison's... Well, if we head home now, I wonder if Shoko-san'll be awake. And I wonder if she'll be sober..."

She looks at Yuuji "What are you fidgeting for? It's creepy. And not to mention you will wake Y/n up." Yuuji continues to look foward "I was wondering if this was your first time killing instead of exorcising." He talks with an low voice "What about you?"

Yuuji looks at her "I did it once before... No, I guess it isn't fair to call it once. It was three people." He focuses ahead again "I think you're doing worse than me here. To be blunt, this was nothing to me. These things happen when you're a sorcerer. I'm no Fushiguro, but ultimately, there are only so many people we can save."

Kugisaki looks up "There are only so many seats open in my life, and I don't want to let my heart be swayed by anyone who's not sitting in one of them." Kugisaki smiles as she looks at Yuuji "Is that mean? Of course, there are also people like you who bring their own seat and sit down" She looks ahead as Yuuji's face remains uncharacteristically stoic "It might not mean much, but we didn't have room to worry about whether they were cursed spirits or curse users. Even if they were human, we don't have a technique to keep anyone that strong restrained long-term. You know that, right?"

Quiet breaths leave your mouth as you peacefully sleep "But he cried when he saw his brother die before him." He looks away "I see." Kugisaki side glances at Yuuji "I'm happy that you, Y/n and I were spared and are still alive. It's a big relief. But tears were shed over lives I ended tonight." Yuuji's eyebrows furrow slightly.

"That's all." You slightly move trying to get a bit more comfortable after a few seconds you stop moving still fast asleep "I see. In that case, we're accomplices." After Yuuji and Kugisaki find Fushiguro they look at him weirdly "F-Fushiguro?!"

Fushiguro opens his eyes and sits straigh as he looks at the duo with Yuuji still carrying you "Oh, you're back. I'm glad you're safe. Is Y/n alright?" Yuuji nods as he glances at you then Kugisaki and Yuuji make the same dumb faces "I-I was so scared!" They speak at the same time "I thought you were dead! Thank goodness!"

Your body slightly flinchs at the loudness, Yuuji feeling you flinch instantly shuts up as he looks over to you worried that he woke you up. You half asleep decide to sleep once again since your body did not rest long enough. Fushiguro scowls at the duo before putting his head between his legs as he grunts.

Fushiguro closes his eye "Could you lower your voices? My head hurts and Y/n is sleeping" Kugisaki looks at him worryingly "Don't go to sleep with Sukuna's finger in your hand. That's dangerous." Fushiguro looks at them "How do you know about the finger?"

Kugisaki and Yuuji look at Fushiguro "You have the energy to ask about that?" Fushiguro side glances them "Nope. Just contact Nitta-san for now. We need to get it sealed at once. Cursed spirits are approaching." Yuuji points at himself with an happy comically face "Should I eat it?"

Kugisaki looks at him dumbfounded as an irk mark comically appears on her "It's not leftovers." Fushiguro speaks up "We don't have a clear idea of how many fingers you can handle. So don't eat it." Fushiguro holds the crusty finger out to them.

"But I will hand it over to you, since you have the most energy." Fushiguro looks at him seriously "I'll say this again, though. Don't eat it." Yuuji makes a disappointed face comically as he walks over to him 'He thinks I have the intelligence of a dog.'

As Yuuji's hand is about to grab the finger Sukuna's mouth appears on his hand as he swallows the finger. Fushiguro and Yuuji look suprised before Fushiguro looks at Yuuji with an irritated face "Huh?" Sukuna's tattoos appear in Yuuji's face as he holds Sukuna in.

Yuuji holds his chest as Fushiguro and Kugisaki yell at him "We just said not to eat it!" Yuuji points at himself with the markings still on his face "Huh? Me?!" He looks at his hand "This guy seriously..." The marks disappear "He hardly did any work this time, either!" Yuuji stares his hand as he remembers Gojo telling him about he being a finger locator "Is Gojo-sensei just winging it?" Fushiguro sighs "You just realized now?"

The three of the suddenly hear a shout "Hey! You four!" They look at Akari who was looking down at them "What have you four been doing?!" Yuuji comments "Oh, Nitta-san" She continues to shout at them "You wouldn't answer my calls!" Kugisaki looks at her "She's lost it."

Yuuji sticks his hand out to Fushiguro. Fushiguro grabs it as Yuuji smiles "Well, shall we go home?" He pulls him up as Kugisaki makes a praying sign "Didn't you learn that communication, consulting, and reporting are important?!" Kugisaki looks at them with a smile as the three of them start to walk "Im hungry. I wonder if there's a Splendid Sushi around here."

Akari still shouts at them "Are you listening to me?! Hey!" You unconsciously smile as you sleep "Splendid Sushi's bullet train was awesome, wasn't it?" Kugisaki mumbles "Shut up."

You were walking with Yuuji by the halls of Jujutsu Tech as Sukuna talks "It's your fault! You took me in. And now the severed parts of my soul have awakened" He laughs "To save lots of people, was it? Brat! People are going to die because you live!" You frown at Sukuna as you look at Yuuji's cheek.

Yuuji looks unbothered as Venom says something interesting to you internally "Hey... Don't say that to Fushiguro. Don't you dare say it." You smirk as Sakuna opens his mouth to retort. You put two of your fingers inside Sukuna's mouth "Shut up." You smile sweetly at him as he gags.

You take your fingers out of his mouth as you take a tissue out of you pocket to wipe the saliva off of you. Sukuna glares at you "You brat! How dare yo-" You stick your middle finger purposely in his mouth as Yuuji looks at you surprised by your attitude.

"I said shut up." You wipe once more the saliva off of your finger. Sukuna scoffs at you "Once I control this body I will kill you after killing that white haired sorcerer." You side glance at Sukuna "You are weaker than him." Sukuna glares at you "You-"

You interrupt him making one of Shinobu's famous smiles as an irk mark appears on your forehead "You're annoying. Stop talking." Sukuna stays quiet while staring at you as Yuuji looks suprised and dumbfounded at the same time.

Sukuna quietly scoffs at you before disappearing off of Yuuji's cheek. Yuuji smiles at you "Thank you Y/n! He was getting annoying." You make a tumbs up with a geniue smile after seeing Yuuji happy again.

He pats you head "You are seriously getting better at japanese! Maybe, I should reward you." You look at him with wide eyes "How about I treat you to ramen? I heard when we first met Kugisaki you mentioned ramen. Am I right, or am I just making this up?" He makes a dumb face as you look at.

You pat his bicep "Yes, please." You give him a closed eyed smile as he stares at you for a second before looking another way with his cheeks slightly glowing red "W-Well... I will text you the details for when we do it!" You blink slightly "Okay."

He starts to speed walk down the hallway leaving you dumbfounded. Once he turns a corner he leans against the wall as he holds his shirt right above from his pounding heart 'What's this weird feeling?'

You were holding Fushiguro's hand as you walk down the street with the trio. Yuuji was holding five shopping bags as he looks uncomfortable "I think you're just buying way to much!" Fushiguro looks foward as he holds your shopping bag.

You didn't want him to hold it since you were the one that bought it but he kept insisting so you gave up and gave it to him. Kugisaki comments "Half of that is yours, right?" Yuuji holds a brown plastic bag "Only this one is mine!"

Fushiguro looks at Yuuji who was about to drop a bag but regains his footing. He sighs in relief before a shadow cast over him, he looks up to see angry Kugisaki "Drop even one... and you're dead!" Yuuji sweatdrops "R-Right..."

Suddenly a white shirt falls out of the bag once it hits the ground Fushiguro makes a shocked face while Kugisaki makes an angry and suprised face. Yuuji looks at the shirt before feeling Kugisaki punch him on the cheek.

He twirls as Kugisaki grabs him by the shirt "I just said you're dead if you drop even one!" Fushiguro turns around embarrassed as everyone around you starts looking and filming Yuuji and Kugisaki.

Fushiguro's phone starts to buzz "I'm sorry! It wasn't on purpose!" Fushiguro takes his phone out and looks at the screen as an name pops up 'Gojo Sensei'. You look at Fushiguro phone not understanding the japanese words "What are you doing to do if they're damaged?!"

You glance at Fushiguro's face "You just have too many!" Fushiguro picks up as he puts the phone near his ear "This is Fushiguro." You lean closer to Fushiguro to hear the phone as well which slightly blushes at the closeness but brushes it off.

With the chaotic duo in the background ypu couldn't hear the conversation "Just go back and get another!" You look at Fushiguro as you try to hear the conversation "Yes. Yeah. All right." Suddenly you hear your voice being mentioned through the phone.

Fushiguro glances at you before passing you his phone "Gojo-sensei wants to talk to you." You nod before putting the phone near you ear "Hi!" On the other side of the phone Gojo smiles at your happy tone "Hello Y/n-chan! I was meaning to ask you... Are we going to have the sweets once you get back?"

An exited aura appears around you as Fushiguro glances a eyebrow "Yes! I need to buy something?" Gojo stays silent for a moment before answering you "I will wrap to you once you tell me you're alone. I'm going to give you my credit card to buy us some sweets!"

You smile "Okay! Bye-bye Gojo-sensei!" You hear Gojo's cheery voice "Goodbye my beloved Y/n-chan!" You hang up before passing the phone to Fushiguro. He grabs it before putting it in his pocket.

You hum before scanning the area for somewhere more private. Noticing a hallway you start to walk over to it as you tell Fushiguro that you will be right back. You enter the hallway and look around as you feel like you are some type of drug dealer from being wary of your surroundings.

You message Gojo, after a few seconds nothing happens but Gojo pops out. He smiles as he gives you his credit card "Have fun Y/n-chan! I wish I could stay more time but sadly I have to finish my work right now. We will met again soon enough." He sighs dramatically with a smile.

You nod before putting the card in your pocket "Good luck Gojo-sensei." You smile at him as he disappears. You walk out of the hallway and stand next to Fushiguro once you came back, he glances at you for a second.

Kugisaki looks up and stares at Fushiguro "What?" She let's go of Yuuji who falls comically. Fushiguro looks at her "Gojo-sensei said to come." Yuuji gets up as he stares at Fushiguro, Kugisaki comments "Huh? Why?" Fushiguro replies "A mission. A top secret one."

You strech out a bit now understanding what Gojo said earlier "What? Didn't we just finish taking care of one?" Yuuji comments "Why not? Gojo-sensei's saying it's top secret. So it must be big." Kugisaki smiles "He says that pretty often." Fushiguro closes his eyes "He says it all the time."

Yuuji walks forward as Fushiguro discreetly smiles as Kugisaki follows him "Yeah, but so what?" He puts his hand behind his head before letting it fall to his side. The four of you walk confidently through the street with a smile "Let's go!"

_____________________________________

. . . ʏ/ɴ ʟ/ɴ ᴅᴀᴛᴀ ʙᴀsᴇ. . .
⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Y/N L/N

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:📍Crowded Street

♡𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴:
- Yuuji Itadori 55% ♡
- Megumi Fushiguro 50% ♡
- Satoru Gojo 46% ♡
- Nobara Kugisaki 50% ♡
- Ryōmen Sukuna 12% ♡
- Maki Zenin 32% ♡
- Toge Inumaki 33% ♡
- Aoi Todo 30% ♡
- Mai Zenin 11% ♡
- Kasumi Miwa 25% ♡
- Noritoshi Kamo 10% ♡
- Kento Nanami 25% ♡
- Junpei Yoshino 21% ♡

. . . STATUS: E R R O R . . .

⚠︎

Reboot system?

Yes / No

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔... ⋙

. . . 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑷𝑳𝑬𝑻𝑬! . . .

_______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 3.7K 21
๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ : โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ญ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ก โ€งโ‚Šหš โžค Where a self-proclaimed prinzessin joins jujutsu high to become a so...
15.1K 508 19
-Juuzou Suzuya X Reader- (Y/n) (L/n), a young ghoul investigator who graduated at the top of her class is assigned to be partners with Shinohara unti...
14.9K 717 19
โ ๐—ช๐—›๐—ข ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—Ÿ? โž ๐ƒ˜ a sorcerer who doesn't know she's a vessel joins tokyo jujutsu high (var!jjk x reader) โคท insanixtea 2...
7.6K 240 36
After the events of the culling game, Gojo is finally unsealed and fights Sukuna in a one on one battle. After the long battle filled with ups and do...