Insane Love (βœ…)[Makane line F...

By FanficWorldBTS

Read story u will know what Insanely loving someone called. At last who one will be with her? Read story as... More

Introduction
Part- 1 Tolerance
Part- 2 That Kiss
Part: 3 Unrequited Love
Part- 4 Unexpected
Part: 5 Forced to stay
Part- 6 Byun Baekhyun
Part: 7 Surpise turned into shock
Part: 8 Hate You all
Part- 9 Leaving behind
Part- 10 We met again
Part- 11 U ARE MY LIFE
Part- 13 Final πŸ’ž

Part- 12 Will u marry Me?

628 33 2
By FanficWorldBTS

(Y/N quickly fixed her clothes nd open the door for Taehyung to tell him that she'll come down in a minute but before she could speak he walked inside nd she had to stepped back bcoz of his sudden closeness. He came inside nd shut the door behind him.)

Y/N: Taehyung what are.......
Taehyung: *cut her off* TAE!...it's TAE...... U used to call me Tae before.
(She can see how aggressively he mentioned that maybe now he's back in his old self.)

Y/N: Look Mr. Kim whatever I address u is...
Taehyung: *interrupted* Whatever u address me doesn't matter that much than how u address him. *hold her hands nd look her with his teary eyes* Who was that guy Y/N?..do u like him? Do u love him? Is he ur boyfriend? Have u have u moved on?

(He rapidly questioning her she tighten her lips little scared from his behavior.)

Y/N: *pulled back her hands* He's my frnd only... nothing else.
Taehyung: Then why he is too close to u why he brought u breakfast?
Y/N: Coz...coz we are neighbors. It's normal.

Taehyung: Neighbors don't behave like how he was doing.
Y/N: Neighbors do behave like this nd why u care who I talk to. *sighed*.... U should focus on ur life.

Taehyung: *shout* I'M FOCUSING ON MY LIFE... U ARE MY LIFE. *put her hand to his heart* Y/N feel my heart.. It's still,, still belongs to u. I don't know u moved on or not but I couldn't, I'll never, I was waiting still waiting nd will wait for u, I'll never give up on u. Plz say have u never felt anything for me? Never for once?... I never ever succeed to shaken ur heart a little?

(She stayed quiet, has no answers coz her answer will make hard for her to push him out from her life. She can see his desperacy nd his love but can't drown herself in that life back. Her fear is not letting her.)

Taehyung: Plz Y/N!... I'll die without u.
(He said in begging tone but she pulled back her hand nd look him in pity.)

Y/N: U won't Tae.. no one die without anyone, time will teach u to live.
Taehyung: *shout* BUT I CAN'T.
Y/N: Tae just stop this. Suho nd Jisoo must be waiting for us.
Taehyung: I won't.. I know u love me then why....
Y/N: *shout* Kim Taehyung Enough! ... Out of this room now.

(She pointed him to go out but he grabbed her hand nd pushed her on bed nd hover over her.)

Y/N: *panicked* Are u crazy leave me Kim Taehyung.
(Her hands was on his chest to move him from her but he grabbed her wrists with one hand nd hold it above her head on bed.)

Taehyung: Yes!...U really drive me crazy Y/N.
Y/N: LEAVE MY HANDS ND GET UP FROM ME.....AGHH!....STOP UR FCKING MADNESS.

Taehyung: *smirk in tears* Madness?.. Huh!... I'll show u what is madness.

(He said nd kissed her lips out of blue, she mumble to speak nd babble alot to free herself but Taehyung wasn't letting her go. His lips left her lips nd went to her neck nd start sucking her skin making marks on it. She remember her same time when she was helpless nd couldn't muster up herself nd gave up then let Taehyung done what he wanted nd result is what she having inside her now. But this time she can't let this happen again bcoz the baby is on stake nd her pride also.)

(She tried hard to free her hands but his was strong for her to release. She was shouting on him begging him to stop but he's not stopping nd still sucking her neck nd his other hand was on her thigh he moved his hand inside her dress while touching her bare skin,he reached to her underclothes. She can feel he going to pull it down in any second nd he will do it again so she shout loud on him in panic.)

Y/N: *shout while crying* DON'T DO THIS TAE I'M PREGNANT.
(His hand freeze on her waist nd he looked at her face in shock.)

Taehyung: What?.. *blinking eyes multiple times* U what....Preg... Pregnant.... U are Pregnent? This....this is my baby?
(He sit up in rush nd she also sit up nd quickly slide down her dress to cover her thighs, She was looking down in shame that she broken her own promise that she'll never let him know about the baby. She was sobbing but he asked her again in amaze.)

Taehyung: *with surprised smile* This is my Baby, Y/N? Say.. It's our baby?
(He hold her hand but she still looking down while thinking.)

Y/N thinking: What the hell?... He asking me it's his baby or not? How dare he..... He was the only one who did this but... Is he not sure?.. Is he doubting? Ahhh!! How could u Kim Fcking Taehyung.

(She jerked his hand nd look him.)
Y/N: *angrily* No!.. How do u know it's ur baby maybe it's someone else, so?

Taehyung: *smile in tears* Y/N! It's my baby nd even it's not I don't care if u are the mother I'll be the father coz I love u alot. Ur baby is my baby.

(He said quickly nd she looked him with teary eyes her heart filled up bcoz of his stupid statement nd cursed she him.)

Y/N: What the fckkk U are Tae.. U stupid. *hug him nd cry on his chest* Why u love me that much. I have never.... Never said that I also love u then how u believe in me that much nd Yes it's ur baby.
(Taehyung smiled nd his happy tears start falling down hearing it.)

Y/N: I'm sry I hide it from u. I wanted to tell u but that day u all......What u did with Baekhyun it frightened me that I couldn't say it.
(He break the hug nd wiped her tears.)

Taehyung: It's ok nd I knew u love me Coz I can see that love in ur eyes... *kissed her forehead* I'm sry what I did in the past nd what I did now but my intension wasn't to scare u or to force u again. But..... *huffed* Actually I already  asked Suho about u that u are in relationship with someone or not nd he said u never tried even how Jisoo impelled u. I was glad to know that my
Y/N still single nd my patience my time which I waited for u was not in vain. So today I wanted to ask u but seeing ur bond nd closeness with that guy.......

Y/N: *interrupted* Sehun... His name is Sehun. He's my frnd he knew about my pregnancy so he care me alot but only as his little sister nd He has a beautiful girlfriend already.

Taehyung: Good to hear *after a deep breath* Y/N I'm sry maybe bcoz I started that, we three made ur life miserable. If I tried to stop Jimin Jungkook instead of pushing u in our life maybe u were not be in this state, but perhaps I was selfish that time. My fear of loosing u made me to done all this. I can't change the past but can give u good future plz give me a chance. I love u Y/N u already knew.

Y/N: I love u too Kim Taehyung. I love u alot from the day u confessed me I had started falling for u. U always treat me good but when u stop talking to me I realised my love for u.

(Now Taehyung couldn't hold up himself he bust out in tears loud not in sadness but in happiness that how long he wanted to hear this from her. He covered his face to in embarrassment nd trying to stop his tears but it's not stopping.).

Y/N: *trying to uncover his face* Heyyy Tae!.. Tae look at me what happened.. Tae plz stop crying.
Taehyung: *shaken his head* No plz don't look at me. I'm looking stupid now.

(She smile in tears looking how dearly this guy love her. She hugged his tightly to calm him nd after a quiet hugging moment he relieved nd they both smile to each other.)

Taehyung: Y/N will u marry me?
(He asked sudden while faded Y/N's smile.)
Y/N: Tae no... I don't...
(She was hesitate to answer coz she thinking he asking this suddenly bcoz of baby but Taehyung continue.)

Taehyung: I know Y/N u must me thinking that am asking u bcoz I think of u nd our baby as my responsibility but no....it was never be like this. I already wanted to spend my whole life with u. Look..
(He took off his chain from his neck which string a ring in it as pendant. He showed the ring to her.)

Taehyung: It's sounds stupid but I bought this to propose u from a very long time before I first kissed u. But when I proposed u nd u rejected me....I never got a chance to show u this, When u left I always thought will I be able to wear u this or not. Plz trust me.....*he pause nd look down in sadness*
Y/N: I think destiny want our baby to witness this.
Taehyung: *head up* Huh?

(He look her up in confusion nd she smile nd show her left hand in front of him.)

Y/N: Our baby is watching us how his/her Amma Appa propose each other. I love u Tae I'd love to be ur wife.

(Taehyung smile brightly nd wear her the ring. He kissed her ring finger nd smile to look the it how perfectly it's fit nd beautifully looking in her finger.)

Taehyung: Y/N I can't wait more can we marry now? Mom Dad are coming now for Suho wedding nd I'll call hyungs nd....Jimin Kook If u don't mind, but can we marry now?

***to be continued***

Plz vote if u like the story nd next part will be the last so say what u feel 😐 waiting to hear u.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 679 8
" Lazy useless BITCH!!!" jungkook said irritated... but i could understand that he was frustrated tho I couldn't hear it...
2.6K 99 40
Just some bts ( mostly maknae line) fan fiction you would love to read β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’œ
115K 2.6K 37
Apricity: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’“π’Žπ’•π’‰ 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒏 π’Šπ’ π’˜π’Šπ’π’•π’†π’“ π΄π‘π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘π‘–π‘‘π‘¦ π‘†π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘ : π΅π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ 𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝑆𝑒𝑛𝑛𝑦 π‘€π‘–π‘™π‘™π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑖𝑠 π‘Ž οΏ½...
1M 35.7K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...