Behind Those Scarlet Eyes (Ku...

By youresoradical

Soon after Kurpakia restricted Chrollo's nen, he finally resumes his main goal, to take back the crimson eyes... More

★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴜʀᴛᴀ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴄᴀʀʟᴇᴛ ᴇʏᴇꜱ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴇʏᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ᴛᴡᴏ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴋɪɴᴅ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ᴛᴡᴏ ꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴄᴏɪɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx: ᴘʀɪᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛꜱ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛɪꜰɪᴄɪᴀʟ ᴋᴜʀᴛᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛɪꜰɪᴄɪᴀʟ ᴋᴜʀᴛᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ: ᴄᴏᴍᴇʙᴀᴄᴋ]彡★
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 E𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 N𝚎𝚡𝚝 S𝚝𝚎𝚙𝚜٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎: 𝙰𝚍𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝙸𝚗 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚢٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝚃𝚎𝚊 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚢٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙰 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚠𝚗 𝙾𝚏 𝙰 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙰𝚐𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙰𝚗 𝙴𝚢𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝙰𝚗 𝙴𝚢𝚎٭⊹•꧂
✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪: 𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝔸𝕓𝕪𝕤𝕤 ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖: 𝕍𝕠𝕚𝕕 ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠: 𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕤 ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖: 𝔹𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖, 𝕄𝕪 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣: ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕖𝕟𝕥 ℂ𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕤𝕚𝕤ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖: 𝔸𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕟𝕚𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕞ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩: 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕙𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝔻𝕖𝕤 ℂ𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕤ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕕ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥: 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℂ𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕒𝕕𝕖ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖: ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕕 ℝ𝕖𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤ঔৣ✞
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐌𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐛✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐞𝐥✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐟 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐚✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐚✢❦☽
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓 𝕺𝖋 𝕬 𝕶𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖆⬾♛✥
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕺𝖓𝖊: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝕺𝖋 𝕬 𝕶𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖆♛⬾✥
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖊𝖙𝖆𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖕𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝕺𝖋 𝕬 𝕶𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖆♛⬾✥
✥♛⥇ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯: 𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔩𝔢𝔱 𝔓𝔢𝔯𝔠𝔢𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫♛⬾✥
✥♛⥇ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢: ℜ𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔐𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠⬾♛✥
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖎𝖝 𝕿𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊 𝕺𝖋 𝕸𝖊𝖉𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖊⬾♛✥
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓: 𝕱𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝕻𝖗𝖊𝖞 𝕿𝖔 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖕𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖗⬾♛✥
✥♛⥇ 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙: 𝕭𝖔𝖙𝖍 𝕰𝖞𝖊𝖘 𝕺𝖕𝖊𝖓 ⬾♛✥
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊: 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖈𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝕸𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖞⬾♛✥

✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖜𝖔: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖞 𝕺𝖋 𝕬 𝕶𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖆⬾✥

541 22 11
By youresoradical

Upon the silence that was given to him, the blonde then decided to knock on the door a third time, this time with more force, and this time sounding a bit more urgent than the previous two.

After not receiving any indication that the door would be opening up for him, the gray eyes of the blonde shifted around, searching for anything that could give him some leverage into getting inside, rather it be a window or anything to distinguish entry.

Raising his hand, the blonde now decided to use the goblin-like doorknocker, seeing if that would elevate a response.

The metal sounded a few times before the blonde dropped it, causing a few more small knocks as it fell.

Absently biting his lip, the blonde began to brainstorm as to what he could do next.

Should he just bust the door down? He was more than tempted to, but in reality, if she had no retrospect as to who she was to her then he would come off as the complete opposite of what he wanted her to interpret.

"Hello?" The blonde shouts to the door, knocking again, only to receive nothing for his efforts.

'Well, if she's here then she must come out eventually.' The blond thought as he hesitantly turns around, stiffing his hands into his pant pockets.

With his back now turned against the door, he reluctantly takes a step down the concrete steps.

That is till he heard a gut-wrenching scream from behind the thick black door.

Yet, it wasn't just any scream, it was one that caused his very blood to turn cold, it was a scream that he loathed to hear, a sound that should only be forbidden, it was 𝘩𝘦𝘳 scream.

Without a second moment of hesitation, within one swift movement, the male simply turned on the toe of his left foot, swinging his right leg causing it to impact the door, the door, in turn, held no resistance to the force of Kurapika's kick, sending it back causing it to swing from its hinges, yet alas opening the way for him.

Within seconds of the commotion, two figures bolted out of the left-most part of the small room, coming from behind a beaded curtain, one figure was a woman dressed in a black floral traditional robe, with a look of absolute distraught on her face and the second one...

"Killua?" The name dropped from his lips absently as his eyes enlarged before they returned to their normal, yet, still shocked state.

"Kurapika?" Killua namedrops, a cold sweat already dripping itself down his hot neck.

"My door! What did you do to my door?! Didn't you see that the light was off that means we're closed! But-My door!" Himawari shrieked, bringing her hands to her mouth as her eyes visibly teared up.

Kurapika looked at the smashed door, barely hanging from its hinges as the dust around it settled, along with several glass shards glimmered on the wooden floor of Himawari's shop.

Kurapika, after pausing for a moment, not sure what do to or say, suddenly remembers why he was there.

Within an instant, he began to aim where he assumed he heard the muted scream from, darting past the two teens, who just stared in awe.

Noticing what he was up to, Himawari took the liberty to shout at him before he could dart, "No! You can't go back there!" She aimed her finger at him, now glaring at the blonde who in turn, held no regard for her demand.

Bolting, the blonde speeds past the green-eyed girl who merely missed him by the tail of his suit jacket, missing him regretfully.

Himawari outwardly cussed as she stumbled after her failed attempt to catch the unknown intruder.

Killua stood there, not sure as to what to do or say, he could have told him to calm down, but Killua had seen firsthand what Kurapika was like when things were about (y/n) it was as if he were blind to anything but her.

A struggle of a cough and a yelp was heard as Killua now decided to follow his older blonde friend.

Himawari yelled once more as the blonde Kurta darted through the beaded curtain.

"Don't you know how to listen, I said you can't go in there right now!"

Killua was able to pass through the beads before Himawari due to his lightning speed, seeing that his teacher was no longer underwater but was now sitting up, hunched over the pool of water, ostensibly struggling to catch her breath along with her barring.

She was heaving as she looked up at the blonde who just stood there, Killua could only imagine what was going through either of their heads as they stared at one another, one who just came back from the depths of her very soul, and the other seeing his estranged lover for the first time in months.

An open frown was painted on the girl's face as she stared up at the stranger who just bolted in, his blonde hair was long and to his shoulders, and his overgrown bangs shapes his face a bit, yet what caught the girl's attention the most was the look on his face as he stared at her.

Kurapika couldn't feel anything. Kurapika could hear anything, and other than the girl, he couldn't see anything. It was as if his sight cropped everything in his current view, all except for her.

She was glowing to him, from the way her cheeks reflected the dim lighting of the candles in the room, to the way her lips were open, her worried facial expression pained him as she looked at him, seeing how her eyes still held that miraculous galaxy of hers, yet they didn't gimmer at him like how they used to.

He knew from that moment, she had no idea as to who he is, nevertheless who he was to her.

Yet, he knew this could have been an outcome of it all, the fact that it came true still shocked him nonetheless, for he still loved her with his entire being yet she, at this moment didn't know him to love him.

His shocked expression muted a bit as his body softened its previous tense state.

The warmth of his body returned to him as he started to accept the reality of the moment, she didn't know him and that was okay, he could live with that, for now, he felt comfortable knowing that she didn't hate him.

The girl began coughing again as she hunched over the pool of water, onto the floor, this time dry heaving.

Before Kurapka could get the instincts to assist her, a blur of black bolted past him heading towards the girl.

The green-eyed girl from before offered up a towel for the coughing Kurta to confine in, The girl muttering several gracious 'thank you's through her coughing.

"Kurapika." The Kurta turned around hearing his name.

For a moment he remembered that Killua was present.

"Think we should catch up." The white-haired assassin offered, tilting his head to the left indicating the blonde to follow him out of the room, though it was laced with demand rather than an offer.

Collecting himself, the Kurta swallowed and followed the tween into the room from before, but not without getting one last glance of his lover from over his shoulder, his heart tearing a segment from his being.

Walking away from the view of the room, Killua got down to business, "You shouldn't be here, this is detrimental to (Y/n)'s healing. Why couldn't you have called me back."

The white-haired tween grimaced in annoyance at the new dilemma at hand.

How could Kurapika be so careless?

The blonde looked down at his blue-eyed friend, thoughts of regret shifting over his mind, though deep down, he doesn't regret it, he was able to see her, see that she was alive and fine, as fine as a mentally fucked up girl can be that is.

"How is she, how is she doing I mean," Kurapika asks, sorrow lacing his low voice.

This caught Killua off, he had just scolded his older friend and he still asks about her?

Letting out a sigh, Killua then brings his right hand and continues to rub his neck, closing his eyes before answering.

"She's (Y/n), so she's fine, She knows that something is wrong with her memories and knows that they have been manipulated before, she just doesn't know which ones are real and which ones are a façade, She also has no recollection of me, Gon, Leorio or you."

The white-haired tween opens his eyes after his brief update, seeing the blonde look the same way he did before.

A few moments of science pass till the mouth of the blonde twitches then gets pulled into a small smile.

The fact that she was fine was still enough to satisfy him, but knowing that even though she was in the dark about what was going on around her she still figured out that something wasn't right and thus seeking for an answer.

He loved her so much, she was so capable and so smart, he should have never doubted, even if it were for a second that she would be so easily manipulated, she's too smart for that.

He could only imagine what she would do when she remembers everything, remember him.

"Kurapika, are you alright? Like, mentally?" Killua asks, now pointing to his own head exaggerating his own question.

Losing his small smile, Kurapika ignores Killua's question and replaces one with his own.

"If you don't mind, catch me up on what's going on currently, what is this place?" Kurapika asked in a monotone yet serious tone, urging Killua to update him on current events.

"This was (Y/n)'s idea, Himawari is an old friend of hers, they go way back, but she specializes in mental rejuvenation, and to cut to the chase, you barged in near the end of it, she had just come out of her headspace," Killua states, adding and accusing tone when speaking of Kurapika barging through the door.

Resourceful as ever, the blonde thought, this time keeping his happiness to himself as Killua continued.

"I hate to bring it up, but are you sleeping? Like at all?" Killua changed the subject, shifting the attention to Kurapika's lack of self-care.

Killua could see the stringiness of his blonde hair, he could also see the dark circles that homed themselves underneath his grey eyes. Killua already knew the answer despite Kurapika's silence, he knew the look of fear and desperation when he experienced almost losing Gon, it was the hardest part of his life so far.

Killua took Kurapika's silence as a 'yes', continuing, this time pointing his finger directly at the blonde, causing him to quickly back up in a flinch.

"Now, what would your dear lover say if she saw you in this miserable state? What do you think she would do? I think she'd drag your ass to the shower and shower you herself." Killua declared half-jokingly.

Just mentioning that scenario brought up memories for the blonde, he remembered the first time they had showered together, he was shy and reluctant yet she was confident and reassuring, she then slipped on some spilled soap in the shower which caused the two of them to fall, he had a nasty bruise on his leg, but he didn't dare heal himself, it would just mean that the physical memory would have just faded away faster.

Killua had always been insightful, a trait that the male Kurta could appreciate about the young tween.

He was right, (Y/n) wouldn't just be upset with him, she'd kick his ass for it too.

Tilting his head towards the door frame, seeing the two girls through the still-moving beads, his heart grew a few degrees warmer, seeing the black-haired girl comfort his lover in a way that he couldn't right now.

She was okay, that's the bare minimum that the blonde wanted, in reality, beggars can't be choosers, if he was to wait all of eternity for her to remember him, he would do it till the world's end, he was sure of it too, for his resolve was far too great.

returning his gaze to his younger friend, his facial expression softened a bit, "What do you propose we do? You have more insight into her condition than I do currently."

The blonde asks, having full faith in his friend's capabilities.

Killua was glad that Kurapika was letting him take the lead for now, it was pivotal that they do this right, for the sake of (y/n)'s mentality, she had just overcome what could have possibly been the most difficult thing she's had to do for herself, so it's only right for her to have the right amount of support as she uncovers reality and filters through the façade she was forced to go under.

"I trust Himawari to take care of (Y/n)'s recovery, she doesn't even know what outcome to expect," Killua mutters the last bit of his sentence, mainly thinking out loud to himself as he looks back at the two girls.

With this statement, Kurapika couldn't help but question this, with furrowed brows his mouth begins to speak without much hesitation.

"What do you mean she won't know the outcome? Isn't this woman a specialist to fix (Y/n)?" Kurapika speaks, with slight anger with a fair amount of worry and confusion also carrying his seemingly threatened words.

Killua then puts up his right hand, his gaze still facing the two girls before he turns back to the blonde, ceasing him before he spills any more words which he might regret later on.

"Kurapika, you need to trust (Y/n) and her judgment, this was her sole choice, she trusted Himawari even with the weight of the situation, so you're officially inclined to trust Himawari too by association, that is, if you truly trust your lover that is."

The blue icy gaze Killua sent to Kurapika would have normally triggered some chills or a cold sweat if Kurapika didn't know Killua.

It had been several months since he's seen the young assassin, yet he knew that the white-haired kid has grown up to be much more than his age showed, he had seen things that even Kurapika would be wary of, he could see just that much in how his eyes were slightly dull. a bit more empty than what he held when they had met for the first time during the Hunters Exam.

Killua wasn't as cold on the inside as he let on, perhaps through the months of them not speaking with one another, Killua was finally able to understand and appreciate pure friendship and how fragile the concept itself can be, and maybe that's why he's working so hard to ensure that (y/n) will be taken care of no matter what.

Kurapika closed his grey eyes for a moment, thinking a bit more and a bit deeper at the given situation.

Ultimately, Killua was right, (y/n) had those once-in-a-million instincts, she was able to plan out missions and even come up with several alternative plans depending on pivotal butterfly effects, she knew what to do and when to do it, it was simply one of her many talents.

He trusted (Y/n), yet, he also trusted Killua, as her friend and, as his.

Opening his eyes once more, The male Kurta had already calmed down several notches, taking a deep breath the blonde began to speak, "You're right, it was wrong of me to have my emotions speak before reason. I trust you."

It was now Killua's turn to close his eyes in victory, thanking whatever God that Kurapika wasn't as stubborn as he was formerly known to be.

"As I was saying, I think we should give them some time, let (Y/n) come to terms with what's she just been through then we'll revisit and figure something out when the time comes, but for now follow my lead, and under no circumstance make this about you got it? Do I make myself clear Kurapika?" Killua leaned up, closer to Kurapika's face, trying to seem a bit intimidating to the older Kurta The scolding tone of the tween caused a cold sweat to fall down the blonde Kurta's neck as he backed up an inch.

Putting his hands up in surrender, the blonde gave in, giving the white-haired assassin an adequate answer. "Of course, you have a better grasp on the situation than I do, so as my friend and hers, I trust you."

The young Zoldyck then gave his Kurta friend a cat-like grin, "As (y/n) would say, 'Good boy'.

The Kurta had no time to get flustered as the sounds of beads sounded, causing the two males to turn their heads towards the perpetrator.

Freezing momentarily, Kurapika unknowingly held a breath in as the still-damp figure of (Y/n) appeared from behind the beaded curtain.

With a towel draped around her shoulders and her hair still damp with the water, her face still showed marks of the water as her forehead glistened against the casual lighting of the shop, she smiled at Killua, for a moment ignoring the strange blonde newcomer.

"Sorry if I worried you Kill, I think I'm good now, I remembered a lot."

Even though the smile wasn't sent towards him, seeing her smile was enough to cause him to start breathing again, with an exhale from behind his slightly dry lips, his respirations continued once more.

Hearing the blonde man breathe, the girl's gaze automatically darted toward the blonde whom she felt had a familiar face yet was too ambiguous to pinpoint. He was a cutie, she knew that much.

With the stare from his lover, the blonde hitched his breathing once more as she suddenly started pacing towards him, almost angrily.

With his reflection, the blonde then started to back up, which only encouraged the (h/c) haired female to speed up, ultimately causing the blonde to back up into the back wall, yet this didn't deter the girl any less as she got close and personal to the mystery male, their chests practically touching as the girl stands on her tippy-toes, still glaring with her one eye into the blonde's grey ones.

"Now who are you and why did you think it was appropriate to break down my friend's door to her shop?"

The blonde exhaled at the close proximity between the two, the look in her eye was a look he had seen several times before, a look of pure questioning audacity.

Using his silence as an answer the girl then seized the white collar of the blonde and yanked him down closer to her, now more on an eye-to-eye level, still eyeing him accusingly.

"Okay blondie, let me rephrase myself. Did you not break down this door?" She dumbed down her previous question, hoping this time he'd answer.

Yet, as before she was met with a look of awe, rolling her eyes at this she then turned her head towards the white-haired tween.

"Did he not break down Himawari's door?" She called out, earning Killua to cross his arms and shake his head providing her with her craved answer.

"Now tell me why, I'm sure you can be a good boy and tell me, can't you?" (Y/n) had mockingly asked, causing Killua to pull a hand towards his mouth as if to conceal any stifle that might slip out.

The red face of Kurapika was enough to let the girl know that she had successfully embarrassed the poor blonde boy.

"Aww-", The girl began but was cut off by her younger friend who put a hand on hers which still had the blonde's white collar within her grasp.

Turning to her left, Killua began to explain, "Let go (Y/n), this is Kurapika, the friend I was called a few days ago, he finally decided to show up, that's all."

Side-eyeing the blonde, the girl then speaks once more, "Does your friend make it a habit by kicking in doors to places he can't get into?" She teased as she began to let go of the now in-control blonde.

The young Zoldyck shrugged his shoulders as he then places his hands within his shorts pockets, "Eh not usually, but he's missing his girlfriend so he's a bit unhinged at the moment." Killua smirks, side-eyeing his older Kurta friend who already had pink dusting his cheeks.

"Doesn't mean he can go down breaking doors to places he's not entitled to." The girl now backs up, aiming to obtain a whole look at this still-unknown blonde stranger before her.

He had blonde hair that reached his shoulders, his skin was a bit pale, and it looked as if the sun had missed him over the past couple of weeks, she could say the same with the slight dark bags that homed underneath his eyes as if they were weighing them down as they sat there staring right back at her as she attempted to read him.

Her eyes made their way up his suit and slender body to the boy's neck to his jaw-line to his plump lips, she took note that they seemed a bit dry as they were slightly parted.

Lastly, her gaze took her to meet his eyes that were already staring into her singular eye.

Her heart thumped against her chest as she stared into what she could only describe as grey rocky mountains, so sharp and detailed she could visit them herself.

Yet, those rocky mountains seemed as if they were dulled a bit as if the sun hadn't crossed over those rocky mountains in some time.

She felt like she was momentarily looking into a mirror as she saw the missing gleam in his eyes, knowing that he was missing a piece of himself just as she was.

She felt sympathetic towards him.

"So jackass, I hope you have some money to fork up 'cause this place won't fix itself!" Himawari yelled as she fumed through the beads, causing them to fly in every direction in a ferocious frenzy, slapping against the walls and then falling back hitting other, several strings of beads.

(Y/n) to both of the male's surprise, put a hand out in front of her raging friend, "It's okay, I already scolded him, I'm sure he knows that he's not getting away with ruining her precious shop." The (e/c) eyed beauty defended, and even protected.

Unable to be mad anymore, Himawari decided a huff would suffice, now crossing her arms in a child-like manner, deciding that her friend had already assessed and solved the situation for her.

The blonde then took the liberty to bow in apology.

"Please take my sincerest apologies for I only suspected my friend here was in incredible danger."

Killua clenched his teeth and 'Tch'ed' at the blonde for lying through his teeth.

A blush broke out on Himawari's face at the blonde's sudden formality and soft-spoken words.

Waving her hand in embarrassment, Himawari instantly dismissed the blonde from these embarrassing antics.

"No need to be so formal, I accept your apology as long as you fix my door, all is good" She stated as she pulled the sleeve of her gown towards her face as attempted to hide her blush.

Noticing her friend's flushed appearance, the female Kurta then nudged her best friend, "He has a girlfriend you know, don't get so heartfelt." She laughed as the face of Himawari only got redder as she shook her head attempting to deny her friend's taunting words.

"-And he's preparing to ask for her hand in marriage once he reconciles with her again." Kurapika looks towards Killua who currently had a shit-eating grin on his face after he unnecessarily said those words, causing the room to once again bring the fixation back onto him.

Leaning back up from his bow, the blonde scratched his neck awkwardly, not accepting nor denying these claims the little shit-head had spilled onto them.

"Well don't keep her waiting too long now, I hope you see her soon then." The one-eyed girl smiled at the blonde, her smile reaching the blonde with the most sincerity.

"I'm sure I will."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

778K 18.7K 42
[Completed] [Is currently being edited] (Please Note that you are 14 turning 15 in this story, you're not 12 like everyone thinks) *Sequel is being m...
13.4K 462 46
"What just happened?" All I remember was walking into my wardrobe but everything else was a blur. I woke up crying? Jeez, what a terrible dream I got...
350K 11.4K 48
FANFICTION!! I DO NOT OWN HXH ctto. of the photo *Completed At first, I thought he's just someone who loves to kill. Who loves to see someone in pai...
118K 1.9K 25
I like HxH a bunch so here are some Yandere Oneshots cause why not (*^‿^*) [THERE ARE TW's NECESSARY FOR SOME OF THE CHAPTERS!] If you are interested...