Love or Not

By AranyaAltair

To love is a choice! But it is more than that for Zee Pruk Panich. It was his life's mission. He had a succes... More

Chapter 1: The Rise of Zee Prologue
Chapter 2: Zee, "Where are you?"
Chapter 3: NuNew's Life Detours
Chapter 4: Can It Be Real
Chapter 5: The Dream Becomes Reality
Chapter 6: Misunderstandings
Chapter 7: To Catch a Faen
Chapter 8: Shippers Paradise
Chapter 9: You Make Me Forget to Breathe
Chapter 10: Zee's Fate
Chapter 12: The Trials of Zee
Chapter 13: The God Bond
Chapter 14: The Magnificent July
Chapter 15: Finding the Balance
Chapter 16: A God's Choice
Chapter 17: Letting Go
Chapter 18: Family
Chapter 19: To Catch a Primordial God
Chapter 20: Family Mysteries
Chapter 21: Settling Old Scores
Chapter 22: Consequences
Chapter 23: Is This The End?
Epilogue

Chapter 11: Zee's Capitulation

558 19 2
By AranyaAltair

                                                                           Summary:

A jealous Zee has taken his lifemate back to their suite and is determined to ask him to marry and claim him for all time. He made a promise to The Fates (the other mothers) he would Soul Bond tonight. Now he just had to figure out how he started it last time and not fail this time. He must do all this and still give his mate what he wants. He will have his hands full. He has no doubts, no reservations. He will marry this man. Sooner rather than later. He will soul bond. He will make Nu love him. He declared his sovereignty, and no one will change his mind.

                                                                 NuNew

NuNew pulled Hia into the custom bathroom he had designed for his suite of rooms. All the siblings have private rooms designed for their own needs, and he loved having all the amenities in a bathroom. NuNew stood and watched Hia look around in awe.

From the enormous spa-like stone jacuzzi tub to the rain shower that fell gently from the ceiling used to rinse off before getting out. He knew Hia would see that he wanted him to feel warm and welcomed in this foliage-filled room. A personal tropical paradise just for them.

In the back of the room was a glass-enclosed combination rain and steam shower. The benches in the glass enclosure were made of the same stone as the jacuzzi tub. No expense was spared, and NuNew wanted something that he and his lifemate would share in the future.

The other mothers could have told him that Hia was his lifemate long ago, but he was glad they didn't. The reveal of his lifemate was worth any waiting he had to do.

He pulled Hia towards him, put his arms around his neck, and stared into his eyes. He leaned in and rested his head against his.

"I wanted to get you alone. You are a tease, Mr. Panich. So many signals to take me away and fuck me that you chose to ignore. Then you blame me for fanning the flame of an already out-of-control sexually charged situation? I should have just grabbed your cock," his voice had a deep lusty tone when he said the word cock. Hia wanted him to repeat it because he got goosebumps just hearing him say it.

He was pulling away and sliding both hands down his chest. His fingers moved slowly as if to memorize the texture of his skin. He wanted to take his time to remember what he touched on the night they made love. His breath hitched every time his fingers slid over the muscles of his six-pack abs while unbuttoning Hia's button-fly jeans with ease.

Hia stood still, not moving to let him have his way, knowing he needed to touch, feel, and caress his body. He loved that in the few sexual encounters that Nu took charge of, he could feel what he needed and could give that to him.

Pushing his 501 jeans over his hips, he looked up at Hia. It was like he couldn't take it anymore, and Hia pulled him into a searing kiss. Hia kissed him in a way that made his heart ache, and he craved more.

He was learning how to push Hia's buttons and loving it. His soft lips pressed against his, but the tongue that would usually invade his mouth to dominate and feel so good didn't happen.

This time Hia put his hands behind his neck and held him against his lips. Slowly moving his lips against his, His hot breath almost burning. Slow, sensual, and sexy. His kiss was only giving, never taking. Hia let him choose the next angle, the pressure, and the intensity.

Hia's eyes would open when he turned his head for another angle. NuNew's legs begin to tremble. He was used to the heat of Hia's kiss, but this kiss was meant to sear his heart, to give, and if that was the case, He did not fail. Nu had given his heart to him long ago and solidified that decision on the first night.

If NuNew hadn't fallen hard for him, he would at this very moment. The tenderness alone was pulling his heart out of his chest and placing it in Hia's hands.

NuNew let Hia, for all time, write his name on his heart. He knew there would never be another. He remembered when his sister met Qi. She had been a fan for years, and sparks flew when they met. This must be what she was talking about, and he wanted it all with Hia.

Hia wiggled to help NuNew move his jeans over his hips, and finally, his cock sprang free. Pushing until his pants reached his lower thighs, he tried to pull away to push them further down his legs, but he would not break the kiss. He didn't get to his knees before Hia pulled him back up.

NuNew forgot Hia's pants when his cock was poking him in his stomach, something he loved having between them. He reached and slid his finger slowly up the length and down the underside of his cock.

NuNew stepped closer until their cocks were pressed against their stomach. He loved the way it felt. Pre cum seeped from the tips and was smeared against their belly. Hia wrapped his arms around him again and held him gently. Nu put his hand on his chest and could feel his heartbeat against his palm.

He moved side to side, wanting that friction and making their cocks rub against each other. He thought of all the things he wanted to do to Hia's rigid, throbbing member, and how much fun it would be to see Hia squirm on the bed, trying to hold himself back, ran through his mind.

Again, frustrated with Hia's jeans, he lifted his leg and used his foot to step on them and push them down his body and to the floor. Keeping his foot for leverage, Hia pulled his feet free of his jeans, and finally, they were both gloriously naked.

Their lips never separated. Hia is pushing against him harder, his lips rougher, demanding, and he knows that he is coming to the end of his restraint. NuNew knew that if he wanted to do anything else, he needed to do it before Hia lost control.

He slid his tongue into his mouth, exploring, searching, and curious. He moaned when Hia sucked his probing tongue into his hot mouth. He wanted more of everything Hia wanted to do to him.

He wanted more of him sucking his tongue, touching him, and fucking him. He wanted it all. NuNew pulled away and dragged Hia past the bath and shower rain oasis to the back of the room, where a glass-enclosed dual shower suite was.

It had a multi-head rain shower on one side and a steam shower on the other. NuNew flipped the switch for warm steam and pulled Hia inside.

The steam began filling the room, which would keep them warm. When he turned back to his lifemate, he saw a look on his face that he had other ideas.

Here was a man who was barely holding himself together. He was on the edge of losing it, and NuNew stood up taller and was proud he could make his lifemate like this.

Hia spun him around and pushed him up against the glass wall. Hia ran his hands down his sides and across his bare ass. His hands rubbed and squeezed while his mouth hovered over the back of his neck.

"You are so fucking hot, baby. You make me think of nothing but how bad I want to fuck you," Zee groaned.

He leaned in and bit the back of his neck. Squealing, he pushed his body harder against the glass. NuNew felt the cold of the glass on his cock as it pressed against it. Moaning, he stood completely still, letting his lifemate touch him.

There was nothing that NuNew could do but stand there waiting to see what he did next. Hia kneaded his ass with his hands and bit his way down his back. His moans became louder when he stood back up and his cock pressed against his ass.

He wanted Hia's cock buried inside him, but he would have to wait until they got to the nightstand. His cock was too big not to have some lube to help him take him in. But that could not stop them from playing in the shower.

He turned to wrap his arms around his neck, and when he opened his eyes, he noticed a basket on the bench next to him that was never there before.

He realized his sister had sent them a care package knowing what might happen. He opened his mind and sent her a quick thank you. Hearing her tinkle laughter and her signature, "Eww, go away," he shut her out of his mind again and focused on his lifemate. NuNew cupped his lifemates face in his hands.

"I love you, Zee. I wish I had told you in the dressing room earlier that I have only been in love with one person. I will only love you. No matter how it happened all those years ago or what happens in the future, I am thankful and lucky I did. I want you with me all the time. I want to spend and share my life with you. I want to kiss your lips thousands of times a day. I want to make love to you before we go to bed and wake up in your arms every morning. You are everything and all. You are forever to me. You are home".

NuNew kissed Hia's lips and stared, looking at him, pleading with him, his heart in his eyes. Tears were pooling.

"Stay with me. Please don't hurt me.

Zee

Looking down at Nu when he turned to face him, he knew something had shifted, and he wanted to see what was on his mind. His confession, no, his declaration, made his heart ache with pain.

He could see the scared, damaged soul that had been hurt in past lifetimes, which was all his fault. He did this to his lifemate, and it was his job to fix it if he could.

He would spend this lifetime making it up to him. He would make him happy, treasure him, and never forsake or leave him. He was the great love of his life, and he would show him how much he loved him right now.

Touching Nu's face, he rubbed his cheeks with his thumb. He knew that he wanted to say something, but all he wanted to do was kiss him and claim him. He never wanted his lifemate ever to question whom he belonged to and who loved him.

Nu surprised him and said, "I want to feel you inside me now. Don't you think I have waited, teased, and tortured long enough?"

Zee felt the heat rise in him again. The pleading he heard in his voice set his blood on fire.

"Baby, we don't have anything here. Let's finish our shower and go to bed," Zee started to back away from him.

Nu pointed to the basket on the bench, and Zee looked over and saw that it had everything they would need to ensure his lifemate was safe and comfortable if they decided to play in the shower.

Zee walked over to the basket, pulled out some lube, and placed it on the bench. The look on Nu's face when he let him go was something he wanted to see for the rest of his life.

He stepped back to his lifemate and wrapped his arms around him again. He knew tonight needed to be special, but maybe they both needed this moment.

He reached for Nu and held him tight. He needed a moment to center himself, ready to do as the other mothers said. He wanted to bind their lives together, and he wanted forever.

He was sure that he had declared himself numerous times, but they were insistent that the bonding had not occurred. They had been close in the dressing room but never completed it.

They did not tell him how this was done, but he was willing to try everything. He kept going over everything he did to create that feeling of euphoria, their souls, thoughts, feelings, and hearts joining in that unromantic dressing room.

Like the shower was any more romantic, but his lifemate wanted this, and he would give him anything he wanted and needed. He would bond this time, become him, and seal his life to his; he just needed to figure out how.

All this mystical crap was starting to get on his nerves. Why couldn't it be as simple as loving someone so much that they would do anything for them? He would do that for Nu. He reached to stroke Nu's cheek and leaned into his hand.

"I love you, Nu. I will love only you in every life in the past, this lifetime, and the next for all eternity. There is no other like you," Zee wanted him to see he meant every word he said, just like he did with him, looking deeply into his eyes.

"I want to bind myself to you, your family, your world, our world. No matter what you must face, because I know there is something you and your family haven't told me, I do not care. All I care about is spending my life with you," Zee looked at him, desperate to pull him back in his arms after he tried to pull away and held on.

Zee saw Nu's eyes fill with tears, and he wiped them from his eyes. He leaned in and tenderly pressed his lips to his lifemates.

"No more talking. Give me what I want, now, Hia," Nu glared at him, his patience over.

Nu grabbed at him and pulled him roughly against him. He wanted to give his lifemate tender, romantic, but his lifemate wanted this. If that is what his Nu wanted, that is what he was going to give him.

Before crushing his lips to Nu's, he bit his bottom lip, and his moan surprised him. His baby liked pain, and he would put that information away for another day. But his cock twitched in excitement to explore that side of his lifemate. He moved his mouth to his neck and nipped and sucked. Nu wiggled against him, moaning and whining.

Nu grabbed the back of his hair and pulled hard. His lifemate had reached the end of his rope, and his need was apparent. Nu pulled his hair until he stared into Nu's eyes.

"Stick out your tongue now. I don't want to play anymore, and I want you to fuck me, Now," his lifemate demanded.

Smiling, Zee didn't argue and slid his tongue into his mouth, loving when he latched on and sucked. Zee couldn't wait to feel that on his cock. But right now, he needs to fuck his lifemate.

It was pounding at him that his lifemate's needs were not met, and he had to fix it, and his whole existence depended on it. He was starting to feel tormented and almost like he was failing as a lifemate because he had not filled his need.

He had to do it now. He had to give him what he needed. He felt the desperation, the hunger pouring into his thoughts. Like Nu was projecting his needs onto him.

He couldn't take it anymore and reached for the lube while his lifemate sucked his tongue. It was hard to concentrate on the bottle of lube when Nu had decided his tongue was Disney Land, and he needed to ride every ride.

Sliding his lubed fingers into the crack of his love's ass, he teased his hole with his fingers. Nu's fingernails dug into his back, and Zee knew he had to have drawn blood.

Nu hissed when his other hand pulled his piercing, and the bell rang simultaneously when he slid a finger into his ass. Nu held him tighter, and his approval was evident in every moan on his tongue.

He refused to release his tongue, sucking and flicking it with his own. Rubbing the tip of his finger over his nipple before flicking it again, Zee stretched Nu's ass until he could easily slide in 2 fingers.

He continued to work his fingers until he could slip three fingers in, and Nu would shudder, and his legs would shake. But never once did he ever stop devouring his mouth.

His lifemate was ready to take him and needed him to release him. Nus wrapped his leg around his holding him in place. His arms around him, his nails digging into his back, his body pressed tightly against his, rubbing his hard cock against his own.

He was surprised at how strong his baby was. He slowly removed his fingers one by one from his ass, and as soon as the last of his fingers were free, Nu released his tongue.

"Hiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa," Nu whined and gave him the opening he needed to untangle himself.

"Baby, I need to fuck you before I embarrass myself and cum," Zee looked into Nu's eyes.

Nu turned, faced the glass wall, bent over, looked over his shoulder, winked, and wiggled his ass at him.

"Come and get it, Hia," Nu purred.

The sight made Zee's cock twitch, and a fresh rush of pre cum coated the tip of his cock. His baby is teasing him so severely that he cannot think straight.

"Then fuck me, Hia. I need your cock in my ass right now, and I have waited for long enough," Nu winked at him and bit his lip.

Using more lube, he coated his cock generously. His lifemate was staring at him, pouting, licking his lips, and rolling his hips. He was about to lose it. Fuck waiting, Fuck everything else.

He needed to be buried deep in Nu's ass this second. He could not take Nu teasing him like this. Zee fed his cock between Nu's ass cheeks and pressed against his hole, and pushed the tip in. He pulled his ass cheeks apart and moved slowly.

Nu was moaning, wiggling, and pushing back against him. He had no control. His baby bucked his hips, screamed his name, and forced back against him. Nu had taken control. Zee could only stand there and concentrate, so he didn't blow his load in the first five seconds.

He stopped suddenly, and Zee realized that Nu had taken all of him. His lifemate was trembling, panting, and so still. He reached down and held him, supporting his body.

"Be still, lifemate, don't move. We both need a moment," Zee said, his voice quivering.

He was no better off than his baby. He remembered how good, how right they felt on that first day, and it felt no different now.

Zee pulled Nu up and pushed him against the glass. Raising Nu's arms and pushing them above his head. He dreamt of this; it was hot in his dreams and hot now.

"Keep your hands right there, Nu," He demanded.

Zee moved, loving the feel of skin-to-skin, and grabbed Nu's hips. He begins moving slowly at first, careful to take it slow, and he doesn't want to hurt his lifemate.

The way he was mewing, he knew it felt good, and Nu was lost in his passion. He was trying to hold on. He wanted his lifemate to feel satisfied, loved, sexy, and powerful. He needed Nu to cum for him.

When his lifemate wiggled against him. It sent a stab of pure pleasure through his body to his cock. Reaching up and sliding his fingers from Nu's shoulder down his back to the crack of his ass. He arched his back into his fingers, almost purring with the new sensation.

"I love how you feel, baby. You are so tight, so hot, "Zee moaned when Nu swirled his hips, pushed back against him, and quickened the pace.

Zee wanted to be closer to Nu, pressing him harder against the glass and wrapping his arms around his waist. Nu's cock pressed against the cold glass and Zee's hot hand, and it drove him crazy.

"Hiaaa, faster, need more, need to cum. Don't fucking stop," Nu whined in a high pitch, then demanded in the same sentence.

Zee bit the back of Nu's neck, and he squealed and pushed back hard against his cock. He needed more of this new side of Nu and his aggressiveness.

It was a fucking turn-on, and it would fast become his favorite thing. He licked, bit, and sucked on the back of Nu's neck, loving every noise he made.

He loved teasing him. Each time he bit him, Nu would shove his cock hard on his shaft, growl, demand, and threaten. When he licked, he would moan, whine, and beg. When he sucked and nipped, Nu would swirl his hips and become the cock tease of his dreams.

Zee was getting close. All that mattered was his jerky movements, Nu's growing mews, and his hips slapping against Nu's ass. The shouts of pleasure were so intense that neither noticed they began to glow.

As they opened to each other and their inhibitions and barriers dropped as they were chasing their orgasm, the soul bond began. Nu pushed against the glass, and Zee kept his cock trapped between the glass and his hand.

He felt Nu's cock twitch and his baby thrust his hips to rub against his hand. Zee wished he could see what Nu looked like on the other side of the glass.

His body pressed against the glass so tight. He could imagine what it would be like when his lifemate came all over the glass. His hips began thrusting faster at the thought.

His cock pounded into his lifemates ass over and over again. He has lost control. Nu bounced against the hard surface but neither cared. He was going to request that if they ever did this again, he would need it recorded for research purposes.

Nu's cock was trapped, twitching hard, and the head of his cock engorged. Zee bent his knees and pushed to change the angle, and Nu moaned, and his fingers clawed at the glass. Desperation clawed at both lifemates as they both increased the intensity.

"Hia, please," Nu begged him.

Zee changed the angle again, probing, searching for that spot to send his baby over the edge. He needed him to cum, and he was there. He couldn't hold on much longer until Nu started screaming.

"Hia, there, don't stop, almost there, right there, oh Hia, I am going to cum," his Nu was bucking wildly against his cock.

He grabbed Nu's hips and pumped faster, giving his lifemate what he wanted until he couldn't hold back anymore, and barked Nu's name as he shot his hot cum into his ass.

Nu banged his head on the hard surface as he coated the glass and Zee's hand with his cum. Pumping his hips, Nu couldn't decide to push towards the glass wall or back against his cock.

If Zee weren't already cumming he would shoot his load just watching Nu's body's conflicting needs. Zee's arms were tightly holding his lifemate when he felt that crazy, losing himself and joining as one with his lifemate he had been looking for.

His cock twitched and jerked, squirting ropes of his hot cum in baby's ass. It intensified the feeling of his orgasm, and even Nu screamed his name again. It didn't matter what it was. It was them, and it was their love. The feeling was nothing he had ever felt before.

Zee would ride this wave until the end and know that he would never feel this intense pleasure with anyone except his lifemate. He felt like he was pulled into Nu's soul.

The light was getting brighter, blinding, and they both saw nothing as they passed out.

Soul Bond

They both slumped and began to fall to the shower floor, and the Fates felt the shift and appeared before the light radiating from the two lifemates became blinding.

The Fates appeared at various points in the penthouse as they gave the lifemates their privacy and blurred where they were joined.

Clotho took the shower, about to shatter into a million pieces, reinforcing it and caring for their son's needs. She dried them, wrapped them in a sheet, and settled them in the bed.

Atropos stabilized the penthouse and the shaking of the room. If anyone noticed, they could blame it on a tremor. Lachesis used her power to cover every window in the penthouse, and she ensured no light escaped. They arrived just in time.

The other children's soul bonding was nothing like this. Their sons and the power they will wield concerned them. Each step brings a considerable power boost. There were three steps, and one is now complete.

1. Soul Bond

2. Commitment, Marriage, and Investiture

3. Zee's Conversion

The mothers looked worriedly at each other, praying that Zeus knew what he was doing since their son's power would become a hundred-fold after all was done, and that did not include other things that would be granted in the future.

The lifemates are now holding each other tightly, learning, growing, and bonding as no mere human can ever do. As the bond solidifies, they will know each other like no other, become one mind and awaken renewed.

Their souls will be one. Their life tied to each other. No mere human would ever know the bliss of a soul bond, but their sons were a shining example to humanity.

They were the only Keaakalan that would face a dangerous soul bond. Usually, a soul bond is a peaceful, joyous event, but not for Zee and Nu.

The Fates were Nu's mothers, and the essence from all three was used in his creation, but when they asked Zeus who his father was, they were told the father was insistent that his identity never be revealed.

The other mothers believed their son's pain was because of the god who fathered Nu's thread. He must have angered Zeus, but their sight would go dark each time the Fates tried to investigate.

Two hours before they appeared in their sons' room, they went to Zeus to find out why their son had to endure such a thing.

"You must stop focusing on the things that matter not. Nu must face what others will not. His destiny requires it of him. He is a beacon of hope for the world. He will wield incredible power. He is the healer of the worlds. He must be tested and vetted. He must know what he is responsible for in this lifetime. If he does not experience pain, how can he heal it? If he hasn't experienced deceit, how can he protect himself? How can he heal with love if he doesn't witness hate and woe? He must be worthy of it. He must be strong enough to endure. Zee has his trials to face. He will know why he faces what he does due to his past lives and decisions. Fear not. Your son is strong. Zee, in this lifetime, surpasses my expectations. I may lose this game today, but the world will benefit. Now leave me, "Zeus' voice boomed.

The Fates rushed back to wait for the soul bond to begin. Zee and Nu must prevail, and there was no other choice. When their son Beat Zeus at his own game, they will rejoice the day the gifts arrive.

Zeus promised three blessings and three special boons. If they complete the soul bond and trial in less than twelve hours, three additional gifts will be granted to the couple.

They hated that they had to put this all on their sons, but this is what the gods are demanding of them, and they will meet it on their feet. They are, after all, children of The Fates, and they will win in the end.

They would stand vigil. Several times, Zee and Nu screamed in pain as if they were on fire, and their thrashing, twitching, and screams for the other tore at their hearts.

It was an ordeal the Fates would never want to witness again. If only they knew what was happening, they could help. But their hands were tied, and Zeus commanded them not to interfere. They must face this trial alone.

As mothers, they were being tortured. Zeus owed them big time when this was all over. Clotho looked up, and her dear sisters also had tears in their eyes. All three closed their eyes, sent loving thoughts to their sons, hoping they would feel their mother's love and waited.

Five hours later, the light faded, and their sons were fast asleep, resting in each other's minds. The lifemate bands the Fates gave Zee appeared on each of their ring fingers, locked by Zeus.

The mothers sent their light into each boy, ensuring they were okay, frantically searching for any damage they may have suffered, and relieved when they found none.

"The gifts have been given. Forever bonded, forever fated, it is done", Zeus's voice boomed in the room.

The Fates breathed a sigh of relief and would leave the human realm after a quick stop. They would stand watch for when they are needed again by their extraordinary sons. For now, they will rest.

Zee, now their son, is a gift they will treasure. The one who will love Nu for eternity, and he has given their Nu peace. The other mothers visited Aya, and the rest, who stood vigil, and Aya jumped up.

"Tell me does our brother live?"

The other mothers smiled brightly and nodded to all in the room and bowed and seemed to dissolve from their sight.

"My Brother lives," Aya exclaimed loudly, throwing herself at her husband and brothers and holding them tight.

"He did it. We didn't lose him," Aya began to cry.

Everyone in the room fell to their knees suddenly and knew something big was about to happen, and they wondered what it was about.

Around the world, the rest of the Keāa Kala people fell to their knees and began chanting a new prophecy, an event that had never been heard of before but must be a direct action of a major god. They all bowed their head in reverence and chanted:

The "One. The last reborn, who shall belong to us all

To his Lifemate, please hear our call

The dangerous Soul Bond they must make

Or The Dark will come to take

To defend, love, and never be untrue

To wash the worlds to shine anew

The example to the worlds their love will be.

To change the worlds for all to see.

As the night passed, Zee and Nu slept peacefully under the watch of the other mothers. The kingdom of Keāa Kala celebrated into the night, for their future Emperor had survived his dangerous Soul Bond and lived!

The siblings in the hotel slept together in Qi and Aya's room, waiting to hear from the new couple, thankful that this part of their journey was over and they were safe. When they are ready, they need to discuss finding their other siblings.

Meanwhile, back in Bangkok, the man in the parking garage panicked. The moving trucks that came earlier were to move Zee out. He still needed to learn where he had moved to, and no one had any information.

His sources also informed him Zee was in Shanghai and now was the faen of a King. His life had become complicated, and he was not looking forward to the call he needed to make.

Notes:

Thank you all for the extra day. This one got a little out of hand. We have not had any coupling since chapter 4, and I was a little anxious to give them that and seal the deal and the soul bond simultaneously. I kept writing and writing, and we were in that bathroom for a long time. But when I looked up, I almost used all the allotted word count. Crazy right? Every time I look at this chapter, I want to add more. Edit more, take things out and put less sexy in. But I decided to leave it. Sometimes we need to get it all out there and let it ride. I hope you enjoy it. Happy Thursday, and I look forward to all the discussions tomorrow after the CP Sp3!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 2.3K 42
Nunew, a 21 year old Omega hated his sub-gender. Due to society's rules everything he wanted to do was either hard to reach or simply not allowed. Si...
84.2K 4K 51
Zee Pruk is the CEO of a clothing brand called Super Sun. He is 25 years old. Although he is still young, he is one of the most successful CEOs in Th...
10.4K 499 10
Rating: NC 13 to NC 17 Pairing: ZeeNunew Genre: Romance Length: 10 Chapters Description: Nunew Chawarin leaves his hometown of Chiangrai, with his he...
12.3K 586 27
Everybody loved NuNew except the one man he wanted to love him. NuNew is a new recruit at DMD. The same entertainment agency as his idol, Zee Pruk P...