SADISTIC: ALWAYS & FOREVER

By TheeJasCole

"Some people can change... but it's just not me." More

CASTING.
PLEASE READ...
A new dawn, a new day.
memory lane.
Pins.
On the line.
Finer.
Crash out.
Pills n automobiles
pills n potions
The signs.
Nobody's Business.

Favorite.

1.6K 75 85
By TheeJasCole

    When I wake up, I feel next to me. The spot being empty. Yesterday events playing in my mind. I take a deep breath sitting up. I honestly don't know what me and Cameron relationship is gonna be at this point. Last night we definitely crossed some lines, I relapsed into a few bad habits.  Maybe this time apart we can really think what we need to do what is what's best for us.

I dont know what I really want to do. We do have the kids and I know he loves them, but now that Their real father is about to come into the picture I just don't know how this is about to work. I get out of bed, preparing to get ready for this meeting with Von. I wasn't gonna be too dressy or anything, something cute and casual would do.

( Naeomi outfit)

I didn't want to give him any ideas that I wasn't interested or trying to seduce him. And just incase any blogs see me I would be covered, i didn't need the public think i was the one cheating. When I leave out my room I notice I was silence meaning I was the only one here. Crys had took the kids for the day, she just wanted me to just have some time to myself, I'm really glad I hired her. She's so sweet. The kids really love her which is a bonus.

     I get in my car, soon as I turn on my radio my husband's song  " Don't judge me" is on, the very beginning.  I sigh, remembering when he wrote this song, it was a couple years ago when I found out he was cheating on me. It was such a beautiful song, I loved it and hated it at the same time. I decide to let it okay lowly in the background as I drove to the location I would be meeting Von.

    I was actually very nervous because this was my first time offically seeing him since his court hearing. I'm not even sure if I made the right decision meeting the most dangerous man on earth right now, alone. I guess we'll just have to see. I was meeting him at a studio session, he didn't want to do a restaurant. I'm surprised I didn't make him go somewhere where we both can be seen, but I get why he wouldn't want to be seen too much. The man hasn't even activated his social media accounts yet because he gets so much hate on a daily basis.

     " Lord please just let me make it out alive and back to my kids", I mutter before getting out my car.

     I put on my dark shades as I walk into the studio building. I already knew where he would be, I've also been here plenty of times with Cameron. My heart nearly felt like it was about to come out of my chest as I came closer to where he was. I take a deep breath as I open the door.

  He was alone in the room is what I first notices as I close the door shut. He was just as handsome as I remember,  matter of fact he looked better. Those five years served him some justice. He was dressed nicely, with a thick blunt between his lips, nodding head to some song. His dark eyes looked me up and down as a small smirk spread across his face.

     " You ain't gon speak Mrs. Anderson?" He asks me,  the same playful smirk on his face.

      " Um Yes, I'm sorry Hello Dayvon", I say smiling shyly, my face heating up a bit.

     " How you doing today?" He asks.

  " I'm good , how about you?" I ask, sitting down on the couch in front of him.

    " I'm good thanks fa asking", he says, smiling a bit as he pulls another puff from his blunt.

     " So, you wanted to talk about meeting the kids?" I ask him, trying to start the conversation up.

   " Yeah I do, but I just wanted to talk to you to see where your head at is with that", he says.

     " Well I do want the kids to meet you, but we were advised by your mom to keep them away", I admit to them.

     " Yeah my momma told me that when I reached out to her about the twins, but I been in therapy for the last 5 years and I did alot of healing and shit,  " he says to me.

     " OH, so ms. Taesha told you we had the kids?'I asked shocked.

     " Yeah she did, after a four hour conversation,  she thinks I'm ready too", he says smiling.

     " Well... if Ms. Taesha is okay with it, then so am I, I havent told the kids about you or Bria because I didn't know  really if you would ever come back or if she would, Cam and I wanted to wait till they were a little older", I explain to him.

   " Its cool, I ain't mad at yall. We can find a way to break it to the kids", he says.

    " Yeah some how, first let's just start w iui th you just coming over and spending time with them, we'll figure out the rest from there", I suggest.

    " that's cool with me ma, I'm just glad to be back in my kids life", he says smiling.

     " I can only imagine,  but I do have to ask you", I say to him.

   " Ask me anything", he says.

    " Did you kill Bria, your girlfriend?" I ask him.

      " nah, I loved her", he says, shaking his head, looking in my eyes.

     " I believed you did. Do you want to tell the kids about her?" I ask him.

   " Ion know, Let's just see, " he says.

   " Okay that's fine with me, I wish cam was here to meet you to see you aren't like what he thought", I say,  sighing a little.

   " Nah he might be right about me", he says laughing a little.

    " No, I think you're just misunderstood ", I say, disagreeing with him.

     " You think so?" He asks, shocked.

   " Yeah, you just need someone who can understand you", I say to him.

     " Yeah, I guess you right", he says shrugging.

     " Hey this is your second chance at your life again, you're already on a good path Dayvon, just keep on, I'll be here for you along the way, we can do this together", I say, touching his arm causing him to look up at me.

      " Together?" He asks.

   " Yup, I got your back", I say smiling.

   " Thanks lil folks,  it means alot that you see the good in me, nobody ever has, not even Bria", he says glumly.

      " Well I do, " I say looking in his eyes.

        I didnt even realize that he had stood up until his lips was coming close to mine, but I jump back, shocked and a little startled that he moved so quick.

      " I'm sorry, you had something in yo eye", he says, embarrassed, laughing.

     " Yeah whatever, you can come around Friday to meet the kids and my house keeper Crys", I say smiling heading towards the door.

     " Bet", I hear him say as i leave out the door.

    Damn, how do I fucking miss a person I just met?

◇◇◇◇♡♡

Chileeeeee

What yall thinking??

Any predictions??

More is OTW gang

Double update just cause I owed yall

Remember to vote,comment,and share my story with everyone you know

Jas b is out PEACCCEEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 1.1K 15
๐€ ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐  ๐•๐จ๐ง ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ
13.7K 303 29
sometimes you can't escape who you were, no matter who you try to become.
123K 5.9K 33
"Everyone has a lul crazy in them , some people just have a lul more than others."