Finer.

" Damn baby, you wore me out", Cameron exclaims, plopping down on the bed hard causing me to laugh

     We just had 2 rounds of intense sex, I couldn't get Von out of my head, so I just needed to take my frustration out on something. It's been a couple days since I last seen him, but I just can't stop thinking about him.

      " You wore me out too papa", I lie, laying next to him.

     " I forgot how sexy your body is", he says, biting down his bottom lip, admiring my body.

      " Thank you Zaddy", I say smiling, scooting up to peck his lips.

        " No problem Mama, I love you", he says,  kissing my lips.

        " So what are we gonna do today?" I ask him smiling, resting my head on his chest.

   " whatever you want, I'm all yours", he says shrugging.

     " I'm gonna get the kids up, Crys says she'll get them for the day", I say to him.

Crys and I had a conversation yesterday about what had happened,  she said she didn't mean to get snappy on me, she was just having a rough day and she had gotten some bad news. I decided to let her keep her job, but she still didn't want to meet Dayvon, at least not yet. I respected her opinion and feelings.

    I mean she just would need to get to know Von when she was comfortable.  Not everyone is like me, and sees the good in him. I didn't tell Cameron because he wasn't here for what had happened so need to even mention it.  I still have to break it to him that Von has seen the kids. He just got home and I didn't want to fight right now. 

     " Okay baby,  I'll make breakfast ", he says, getting out of bed.

     " Ouuu you're definitely in a good mood", I say smiling,  getting out of bed to go slip on some shorts and a tank top, and my apply watch on my wrist.

     " That pussy got power," he says in a goofy manner making me laugh.

     " You are so crazy," I say still laughing, shaking my head leaving out our bedroom.

     The kids were down the hallway.  Both had their own room of course. First I'm gonna have to wake up Daylin, he takes the absolute longest to get ready because he's usually always grouchy.  He's definitely not a morning person. He was sound asleep, spreaded all over his bed.

    " Wake up Papaa", I sing lowly, shaking him lightly.

      " No momma,  I'm tired", he mumbles, trying to turn over.

     " Papa you have to get up, Ms. Crys is coming to get you", I say,  shaking him.

    He sighs lowly, turning over to look at me. He had a pout on his cute face. I laugh kissing his cheek and ruffling his messy curls that was all over his head. I had took his braids down yesterday because he needed them re done.