Nobody's Business.

Naeomi Anderson

My alarm rings, waking me out of my sleep

My alarm rings, waking me out of my sleep. I sigh, hating that I'm such a light sleeper at times. I sit up, leaning over to grab my brand new pink iPhone, it was so cute. Von had convinced me to upgrade since my old one was on it's last leg. It's 7 am, time to get the gets up and ready for school.

After stretching for a few minutes, I slip out of bed, putting on my pink fuzzy house shoes, wrapping myself in my house coat. I go into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face, then proceed to make my way over to Daylin room first, it was always hard to wake him up so that's why he was always first. Because if I didn't get him up then he would not be up. He was sound asleep, his curly hair all in his face. He looked so much like Von. I wonder if Von and I had a child how would... never mind.

" Daylin baby wake up ", I whisper to him, shaking him lightly.

" Momma let me have five more minutes", he whines, his eyes still closed.

" No baby I can't do that. It's Friday so you have to get up," I say to him, shaking him.

" Am I still going over Dylan's house?" He asks, referring to his best friend.

" Yes, but only if you get up", I say to him, watching him slowly open his eyes.

" Fine", He says smiling, showcasing his cute dimples.

" Thank you big boy", I say smiling, kissing his cheek.

" Mom can you put my hair in a ponytail?" He asks, as he slips kit of his race car bed.

" Yes papa, I'll be back after I wake up your sister", I say to him.

I rush over to Dior's room, she was already in the bathroom, brushing her teeth. She was the early bird, always up. She was playing Cameron's music of course, I didn't say anything, injustice put a smile on my face as I walked into the bathroom.

" Good morning Mommy ", She says smiling brilliantly.

" Good morning DiDi, how are you BabyGirl?" I ask her, running my fingers through her curls.

" I'm good mommy, how are you?" She asks, looking up at me.

" Oh baby, I'm just fine.  Did you wash up yet?" I ask her.

" Yes, I need my hair done ", She says, pouting causing me to laugh a little. She hates when her hair is messy.

" Okay do you want a high bun or two?" I ask her, coming through her hair with my fingers.