' Back To Reality '

By slutt4zyzy

It's called 'Back to Reality', you'll see why it says that soon More

Faceclaims & Copyright
01
02
03
04
05
06
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

07

7.2K 212 20
By slutt4zyzy

Next morning

D E ' L A N D O N

Dee woke up before Marie Because he had plans on taking her out. He got off of her and went to the bathroom and took a shower and got his hygiene stuff together.

He moisturized his body and put on a black tee shirt and some black Amiri jeans with some black balcengia's.

He turned on his room light and put on his diamond chain, and his Rolex. Then he went over to his bed and pulled the covers off of Marie and woke her up.

Marie started squirming around waking up with a mug on her face squinting her eyes.

"Stop mugging, you ain't scaring nun fat mama"Dee said

Marie shot him a bird and went in the bathroom and used the toilet and wiped herself good and washed her hands, and then she brushed her teeth and washed her face.

She went back in his room and laid on him because he was laying on the bed on his phone. "Why did you wake me up" she asked laying on his chest

"Cause we got plans, so I'm finna take you home so you can shower and allat extra shi" he told her

"Mmh" she replied getting up and putting on a pair of his joggers. The joggers on her looked like leggings. She looked reall good in them.

He got up and grabbed her ass slickly and moves away. "You're not slick Lyee" she told him

Dee loves the way his middle name rolls off of Sage's tongue, it does something to him.

She put on her shoes while he laughed and grabbed his keys and his phone and her phone and walked out his room while she followed behind him and they both exited the house making sure to lock the door.

They got into the car and Dee drove to Sage and Skeetas apartment.

———————————————————————————
At Sage and Skeetas apartment

     S A G E

Sage rubbed her body down in Vaseline and did the rest of her hygiene stuff , She put on her bra and underwear and her outfit for the day.

She flat ironed her black install that she had gotten done not to long ago, and it gave very much scalp.

"Dee come take my pictures outside" Marie told him walking out the bathroom and out the apartment.

He followed behind her doing what she told him.

Liked by  Skeeta.Bite and 530 others
Htp.Sagé: Very much ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️, nothing less.
          View all 135 comments

@ itz.Coco: friend finally out the house 😻😻!
@ Skeeta.Bite: you is not grown, getcho hind part in the house ! NEOWWW
@ Hpt.Sagé replied to @ Skeeta.Bite:boy hush, go to bed
@ Lando3x: gimme my photo credits fat mama😍!

———————————————————————————
Sage laughed at Ahmad's comment and she felt  someone staring a hole into her face and and she  in that direction  and it was De'Landon staring at her licking his lips.

"Boy oh boy oh boyyyyy, he look good. He got on the turtle neck with the diamond chain, that mfka real too. " Sagé thought to herself

" I just wanna kiss him" Sagé said inside her head, or did she

"Mmh, you wanna kiss me?"Dee asked locking the house door and walking towards Sagé
(They still outside he just locked the apartment door because they finna go)

Sage blushed looking away and didn't respond to his question. Sage was EXTREMELY embarrassed.

Dee got in her face and grabbed her chin to look at him with his pointing finger "I'm talking to you ma, youn hea me ?"Dee questioned her looking down into her eyes

"I do" Sagé mumbled looking back into his eyes, crossing her legs a little.

He bent down and started tongue kissing her. At first she didn't kiss back because she was sooo shocked.

De'Landon slapped her ass hella hard "kiss me back I'm not playing Marie" he told her and she instantly started kissing him back.

De'Landon pulled away pecking her lips and mumbling "you mine shawty"

"Huh?" Marie said not hearing a thing he said

"Nun ma cmon let's go in the car" he told her chuckling

They walked to his car and he opened her door for her and closed it and got in the car and drove off.

"Where we going ?" Sage questioned him

"That's for me to know and for you to find out " Dee told her

"Mmh, I'm going to sleep" Marie said going to sleep
———————————————————————————

The Aquarium
"Ma get up" Dee shook Sagé

Sagé got up and looked around and rubbed her eyes and started doing that stretch where your whole body starts shaking.

Dee got out the car and went to Sage's side of the car and opened her door.

Sage got out the car and looked around and saw where they were and started smiling.

"So you were listening to me" she said to referring to one night when he stayed with her and she was just rambling to him about random stuff.

"I'm always listening lil girl" he said holding one of her hands while walking towards the entrance

"Mmh" she responded

They walked into the place and when they got in Sagé unlocked hands with Dee and she started looking around.

While she was busy looking around Dee paid for both of them and got their tickets and followed behind her.

"Hea fat mama" He handed her her ticket

"Wait huh" She said confused on when he got the chance to pay for it

"I see what Skeeta talm bout when he said you don't pay attention to yo surroundings" He told her

"Yea, yea yea" she rolled her eyes and adding sass in her voice

"That mouth,we gone fix it, Ian en trippin" he mumbled

"Huh" she said amused at all the sea creatures she was seeing

"Nun mama, watchu wanna see?"

"Jelly fish" She told him holding his hand

They walked towards the jelly fish holding each other's hands while Dee listened to Sage talking about how pretty the fish are.

They got to the jelly fish and Marie was amazed by how pretty they were. " Omgg, they're so pretty."she spoke

"Mmh, you think everything is pretty " Dee spoke

"Oh hush" Marie said

"Wait, that reminds me to ask you, I was been supposed to ask you but I forgot" she told him

"What happened to Maleah or Malayah " she asked him referring to his old sneaky link

De'Landons whole demeanor changed from the fact of her bringing up the girl who aborted his first child.

Sage notice and didn't want to ruin their day. "Nvm we can talk about it another time, that's a touchy topic hm ?" She questioned

"Mmh" he kept it short looking away.

Sage admired Dee, she loved his skin and his tattoos, she loved his eye color. She also loved his personality, she likes that he sticks to himself and is not a wannabe or a try hard.

She loves that he's himself,and that he doesn't change himself around people. She LOVED how he cared about his hygiene sooo much, like his fingernails are clean and allat, it's very rare to find a hood nigga that cares about his hygiene. She also liked how he told her that he wanted to get out of the streets one day.

She looked up towards him and he looked down towards her and within minutes they started moving inwards towards each other, and soon enough their lips were touching and they were tongue kissing.

Dee put  one of his hands on Marie's throat and choked her gently and put his free hand on her lower back, but moving it father down every second.
———————————————————————————
Anyways this is the end, for some reason this chapter took me about 4 days 🤨, I find that very odd.

How y'all feeling about it ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 1.6K 20
Started-January 4,2020 Published: April 15,2020 "You added color back into my life, for that, I'm forever grateful."
296K 9.3K 27
๐—™๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น- ๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿฝ. ion proof read fuck yall and them errorsโค๏ธ.
19.5K 650 22
You could never trivialize pussy But a bum nigga like you would try it .
25.7K 553 49
Y'all should readโค๏ธ