LOVE YOURZ

By daprettiestt_nii

❝AND LIFE CAN'T BE NO FAIRYTALE, NO ONCE UPON A TIME. BUT I BE GODDAMNED IF A NIGGA DON'T BE TRYIN'.❞ ORIGINA... More

𝟎𝟎.
𝟎𝟏.
𝟎𝟐.
𝟎𝟑.
𝟎𝟒.
𝟎𝟓.
𝟎𝟔.
𝟎𝟕.
𝟎𝟖.
𝟎𝟗.
𝟏𝟎.
𝟏𝟏.
𝟏𝟑.
𝟏𝟒.
𝟏𝟓.
𝟏𝟔.
𝟏𝟕.
𝟏𝟖.
𝟏𝟗.
𝟐𝟎.
𝟐𝟏.
𝟐𝟐.
𝟐𝟑.
𝟐𝟒.
𝟐𝟓.
𝟐𝟔.
𝟐𝟕.
𝟐𝟖.
𝟐𝟗.
𝟑𝟎.
𝟑𝟏.
𝟑𝟐.
𝟑𝟑.
𝟑𝟒.
𝟑𝟓.
𝟑𝟔.
𝟑𝟕.
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃.
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘!

𝟏𝟐.

1.5K 66 24
By daprettiestt_nii

excuse all mistakes.

𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟏𝟎
𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 ➩ 𝟐:𝟒𝟒𝐏𝐌

"CAN YOU PASS ME MY CAMERA, please." I asked Kova and she nodded going to where the camera was. She picked it up and handed it to me before sitting down on the barstool. I connected my camera to my Tri-pod and clapped my hand insinuating that I was ready to begin.

Kaire was adequate enough to bring Kova over. He just told me that I'd have to drop her off at her mom's house and he wanted for me to spend the night at his place. I wasn't certain if I wanted to like we just started dating yesterday. Him spending the night over my penthouse was only because he was tired and I didn't want for him to fall asleep while driving.

I felt like we were moving fast, but I had gotten so comfortable with Kaire around the second time I met him— tattoo shop. It felt odd, but having someone that could relate to how I felt made it better.

I did my intro and then we began. Kova was overexcited for this, I could tell she been waiting to do this. We was suppose to been do this but it slipped my mind.

"So, first we are going to try Honey and Pizza." I grabbed the Lil Caesars box and plastic plates for Kova and I.

If you didn't eat Lil Caesars pizza then something is wrong with you. Like Papa Jon's pizza, they added too much tomato sauce and it was never that serious. Domino's? I never tried it to give a comment on it and Marco's Pizza was nasty as well like ew.

"I feel like this is going to be nasty." Kova shook her head and I laughed.

We poured the Honey on the slice of pizza we had and ate it.

"...I like it." Kova nodded her head and poured some more Honey on top. I made a face and pushed the plate away, I grabbed my phone and looked up the next Weird Food Combo she listed yesterday.

"Okay lets try the Pickle and Peanut Butter. I feel like this one is going to be good for some reason." I sat my phone down and grabbed a Pickle out the jar. I let Kova grab her own though.

I grabbed a plastic spoon, picked some Peanut Butter up, and sat it on the Pickle.

"Trust me, this is good. You would think I grew up out of it but I didn't."

(lmao i never tried any of this stuff only thing i prob tried that i recommend in the last chapter was noodles & mustard. yall should try it fr fr, its good.)

"I think my momma ate Hot Cheetos and Pickles while pregnant with me. Honestly, it's not bad but I just can't see myself constantly eating it everyday, you feel me?"

"Yeah." She said wasting no time trying the Pickles and Peanut Butter. "Mm, this shi— wait, am I allowed to curse on here?"

"Mhmm, you good." I told her. As long as she didn't say a lot of curse words then we were okay.

"This is off topic but Rehab by Brent Faiyaz is so damn good. I like the beat, his voice, allat. I don't even like guys, but he just something different like I would real life ride his face. If I had to pick between Brent Faiyaz and Giveon I would pick Brent Faiyaz. Giveon music don't hit for me, he has a great voice, but no." She rocked back and forth in the bar stool.

She needed to stop before she fell.

"Yeah I definitely like Brent Faiyaz more." I told her agreeing. "Okay, Bryson Tiller or Tory Lanez?"

"I don't like Tory Lanez because he shot my bitch Megan. Okay off topic again, but Megan make me love how tall I am. Like Megan a tall ass thick ass bitch! Okay back on topic, I prefer Bryson Tiller because he has more hits. Also, his music is catchy and easy for me to learn. However, you cannot you just cannot sleep on 'And this is the Intro' by Tory."

"Laugh my ass off, bye. That's my song. When nobody here I be having a concert in my room. Tuh, even when I can't sleep at night I just be up dancing. I got this speaker that come with a microphone and I be singing, allat. It's really fun." I smiled getting up to get the Ranch out the fridge.

"Pizza and Ranch?" She questioned and I nodded. "I added this? I probably did it slipped my mind."

(pizza and ranch good asf)

"You did because I love Pizza and Ranch." I poured some on the plastic plate with a new fresh slice of Pizza. "Y'all should give me more video recommendations to do. Don't let it be boring, but my next video might be a realistic night routine."

"Ugh, I hate Cocomelon."

"You so random." I laughed.

"It's my ADHD, I didn't take my medicine." She slapped her thigh.

"You have ADHD?"

"Honestly I thought you could tell because when I talk I literally go on and on and I don't shut up. I can't sit still for nothing and I'm always bouncing off the walls. My momma took me to the doctors and they prescribed me with medication. I took it for like one day and it made me so calm that I didn't know if I liked it. I still don't know if I like it. I'm iffy about it."

"Why you don't like it?"

"Well like I stated it makes me calm and it just stops me from being my real self. The calm me isn't me, but I'm going to keep the medication just in case. I literally thought you would have known I had ADHD."

"It's really not that noticeable, I just thought you was an energetic ass child and it's nothing wrong with that." I shrugged eating the Pizza.

"I'm just glad my mom accepts me for who I am. I love her, literally my other half. She's like my best friend. Your mom
your best friend?" She looked at me.

"Yeah."

"See we got things in common too." She tried the Pizza and Ranch. "Mm, this good too. See, you put me ON!"

"Girllllll." I dragged laughing because she was being dramatic. "Next, Vanilla Ice Cream and Soy Sauce."

"Hell no, Soy Sauce is so nasty." Kova laughed falling out the bar stool and I started laughing, running away, all that. "Ouch man, this be that shit."

"I'm dead." I laughed helping her get up. She rubbed her head only causing for me to laugh more. "You okay?"

"I'm fine. Let's keep going with the Weird Food."

We continued with the video and when we finished we cleaned up everything. I grabbed the things I needed to edit my video and some clothes since I decided on spending the night with Kaire.

I didn't want to take Kova home just yet since it was only like 4PM, I wanted for us to get our nails and toes done along with our hair. Even though it was last minute, I could literally just walk in the nail salon and get what I wanted. Since, Kova mom worked at Lorelai Hair Salon, she said that we didn't have to book an appointment which made everything better.

Before leaving, I grabbed some Snickers out the pantry because I was craving it.

"Okay, I won't ask you if you can play some Hip Hop/Rap music because I don't want for you to curse me out like Kaire." She put her hands up in defense.

"I was going to play it regardless and since we back talking about that, he had a right to say what he had to say, Kova. You might not realize it but you had your Airpods where you could listen to your own music— the music you like. You say you don't like R&B music, but you listen to Bryson Tiller and Brent Faiyaz."

She shrugged. "I know he had a point but I— nevermind, well I understand what he was talking about. It's just Kaire has this thing where he talks in a mean way without knowing it. I'm sensitive so things hurt my feelings way easier."

"I know, and they do be mean to you. Why you never say anything?"

"Kaire and I joke around like that sometimes but I'm always the one to take it seriously. Orlando and Urijah just mean to me. I never do anything to them." She shrugged again.

"Hm." I gave her my phone so she can play the music she liked. Who knows, she might end up playing music that I would like.

I gotta feed the streets, my pistol gon' bleed the streets
Ski mask on my face, sometimes you gotta cheat
To stay ahead in this bitch-a, drank syrup like it's liquor
Street life'll have you catchin' up to God quicker
Sticker, AK-40 to your liver

Let the chopper bang on you like a Blood or a Cripper
Flipper, so much bread, I'm a gymnast
Made so much money off of dummies, off of dummies

"Ou I like this song." I said.

"I'm mister body catcher, Slaughter Gang soul snatcher ain't no regular F-150, this a fuckin' Raptor. No capper, street nigga, not a rapper!" She rapped getting turnt in her seat.

I put my seatbelt on and pulled off.

Chopper hit him and he turned into a booty clapper
Smith & Wesson, I'm 4L Gang reppin'
We done baptized more niggas than a damn reverend

"Kappa Alpha, me and my gang, we do all the steppin'. Who you checkin'? This FN shoot East to West End!" 

"I heard Papi outside and he got the double-R droppy outside checked the weather and it's gettin' real oppy outside!"

"I'ma drop this shit and have these pussies droppin' like some motherfuckin' flies. Type of nigga that can't look me in the eyes!" I put some lip gloss on since my lips were feeling dry.

I despise
When I see you, better put that fuckin' pride to the side
Many times, plenty times, I survived
Beef is live, spoiler alert, this nigga dies

"Okay, sorry to ruin the song, but how is the girl?" I paused the music.

"The girl, oh! Her name is Adara. I told her that I didn't feel comfortable enough to talk about my life and what I been through and she said she understands. What does sex feels like?"

I looked at her and back at the road before looking at her again.

girl what?

"I don't know because I never had sex."

"You ever had an ex-boyfriend?"

"Yeah I have."

"What was he like?"

"...um, he was complicated." I kept it short because I really didn't like talking about Brazil and the shit he put me through. Every time I thought about him I felt a sigh come along because I was finally over him. I wasn't with him anymore, I wasn't crying and asking for him to change his ways. I was done! "You ever had an ex?"

"Nope, but back to sex. You never had sex?"

"No, because I want to have it with someone I'm going to be together with for a long time." I shrugged.

"Oh, you one of them." She slouched in her seat and I raised a brow because what do you mean?

"What you mean by that?"

"Like you want to wait to get married to have sex. Me personally I wouldn't wait a long ass time to have sex. Sometimes I wonder how it feels to have a dick inside of me."

she likes girls but she sometimes wonder what it feels like to have a dick inside of her? um.... ok.

"I never said I was waiting for marriage, I'm saying that I knew my ex and I weren't going to last forever so I didn't have sex with him."

"And my brother?"

"I mean I'm sure we'll last forever but I hardly ever think about sex when it comes to him. But I don't want to talk about this."

𝟖:𝟐𝟔𝐏𝐌

"WHAT TOOK SO LONG?" Kaire helped me with my bags before closing the door. He walked in front of me and into his house. It was a two story home, I wasn't sure how many rooms he had though. When I walked in it smelled like cleaning supplies and the stuff you put on the carpet. Overall, it smelled good.

"Kova and I went to get our nails and toes done which took awhile since it was packed. The people that had an appointment went before us so we had to wait. Then we went to your mom's hair salon to get our hair done."

"You dropped Kova off there, huh?" He put the bags down in his room. It was dark in here but it was nice.

"Yeah I did which made it easier."

"Lemme see your nails and toes, baby."

Blushing, I showed him my nails and toes which were light blue. I was getting tired of the white so I decided to switch it up.

"They look good, mama. How was your day?" He took ahold of my hand leading us downstairs. He picked me up sitting me on the counter and got out a pot.

I'm assuming he was cooking.

"It was good, with us being on the phone last night I was able to get enough sleep. Kova and I did the Weird Food Combo thing, and it went well. I definitely had fun with her, she has some positive ass energy." I said expect for her asking and saying what she said, lol. "You?"

"My day was straight. After I dropped Kova off with you I went to the shop and tattooed. I'm thinking about creating a business page only for tattoos. I really want my own shop, for real."

"Then get one...?"

"I have to save money, but after I finished the tattoos I came here, cleaned up, and took a shower." He said licking his lips before retrieving the Ground Beef.

"What you cooking? I didn't even know you cooked?"

"I mean I cook but it ain't a everyday thing. I'm cooking Nachos, shit, I should have made Kova come here. She be tearing my Nachos thee fuck up." He laughed.

"Oh well I can't wait to taste them. When you do fix my plate I want a lot of Sour Cream. I love Sour Cream."

"Hell nah that shit make me go to the toilet. Aye though, how was your mom when you was in school? Like was she hard on you about your grades?"

"Unfortunately, she was. Her and my dad. they never let me miss a day of school, if I had a C I was in trouble and would get my phone taken. When I got to highschool I started disciplining myself instead of letting them do it. All throughout highschool I had A's and B's nothing less than that."

"Do you like dislike them for it?" He grabbed some Grapes out the fridge and rinsed them out before giving it to me.

"Aw, thanks, and no. Them being hard on me got me where I am today. You?"

"My momma wasn't hard on Kova and Orlando, but for me she was. She wanted for me to set an example for them. She also wanted for me to go to college, but you see... I ain't go. College a scam."

"It really is, but if I want to be a nurse then I have no choice." I shrugged.

"What you wanna be again?"

"A pediatrician, I just love kids. I feel like I'll be able to handle them." I coo'd eating some Grapes.

"Shit you look like it." He smirked coming to kiss me. "Ian kiss you all damn day. Yo' lips soft as fuck bruh."

"Yours too." I kissed him. "You like your room dark?"

"Hell yeah, I'm not a person that likes the sunshining in my damn room all the time. In my living room and shit? Cool, but my room? No. You sleep inna dark?"

"At first it was hard to because I felt like monsters were coming to get me."

"At yo' big ass age?" He furrowed his brows and I started laughing.

"Don't do that." I laughed. "No, for real. I still feel like that or I feel like a demon watching me. I sleep in the dark now but with a night light. I'm surprise you ain't notice."

"Must've been on the side you were on."

"Oh, it was. I have LED lights too."

"I got them bitches too and they stay on red."

"Mm, demon time?"

"Yeah, but I really just like the vibe it set off in the room. What's yo' favorite color to put it on?" He started seasoning the Ground Beef and I wanted intently.

"I like Blue, Orange, and Purple. Them other colors to bright for me."

"Hell yeah."

"Would you ever get a dog?" I questioned.

"I could see myself with a Pitbull, you?"

"Maybe a Teacup Poodle. They're so fucking pretty, I want one." I said and he looked back at me. "Oh, no. You not buying me a puppy, I got it."

"Hell nah 'cause with us being together I'm going to want to buy you shit."

"You can, but I'm use to being independent. Ion really like when people buy me things."

I hated when people bought me things because they always turned back around and threw it in my face. I didn't have time for that.

"Ain't you come from money?"

"I did, but that didn't stop me from making my own money." I told him.

"I like that about you, I was just telling my momma that shit. You on yo' shit, you know what you want to be and shit. You don't sit around waiting for somebody to hand you something 'cause you got your own shit."

"Exactly, just because they got money doesn't mean I wouldn't want my own money and I actually work for my shit. Like you said I'm not sitting around waiting for someone to hand me something." I nodded finishing my last Grapes.

"Back to what I saying, I'm gone buy you shit and you gone accept it." He rudely said and I pursued my lips together.

After he finished cooking, we ate and it was good that I even got a second plate. Once we finished, I helped him clean up because it didn't sit right with me that he was doing it himself. Even though he said he got it, but no bookie. Teamwork make the dreamwork, YOU FEEL ME? lmao.

Now we were sitting in his guest room— oh he lives in a two story house with four bedrooms. One of the rooms are Kova's and it was decorated nicely. Then the other one was a room where he drew, so it was a desk in here, a Easel, and paintbrushes, a big ass speaker... It was nice in here.

"Come sit on my lap." He pulled his bottom lip into his mouth. He sat at his desk while drawing a picture.

I sat down putting my Laptop in my lap because I was editing the video with Kova and I. While doing so, Summer Walker was playing on the big ass speaker he had in the room.

such a vibe.

a/n;

okay this chapter might be a lil boring which i apologize for. also kaire might not have a faceclaim .. like i have one for him, but i dont know if i want to put it in the book just yet.

sigh, i rlly love kaire and true.

w/c; 3317 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4K 34
-𝘐𝘧 𝘐 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥
960K 57.3K 25
BOOK 1 𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦, 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦 �...
110K 2.2K 57
[MATURE CONTENTS -18 +] To think that fate could make us strangers Has thrown me in your arms tonight...
312K 15K 31
Ximora ends up falling in love with someone she's not supposed to and unexpected consequences come along with her love.. 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘 ✍︎︎ © -𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚈...