Written On My Heart { Dylan O...

Autorstwa Achelois

Callie McKinnon was never in search of fame and fortune. She had never had a need for attention or admiration... Więcej

Chapter One: The Beginning
Chapter Two: Snorting, Star Wars, And Baseball.
Chapter Three: Mets Fans And Paid Cabs.
Chapter Four: A Day In The Life.
Chapter Five: We Fight For Familiar.
Chapter Six: The Interview.
Chapter Seven: The Dinner.
Chapter Eight: Panic Attacks
Chapter Nine: The Real Tart.
Chapter Ten: Elevator Doors
Chapter Eleven: Seana The Pitbull.

Chapter Twelve: A Tale As Old As Time.

1.6K 70 37
Autorstwa Achelois

I finally came out of my shell shock long enough to ask the biggest question I had. The question that has been eating away at me for days. The question that was so loud in my head that it might as well have been screaming at the top of its lungs at me.

"What do I do about it?" I asked softly.

Seana and Tyler glanced at each other for a moment; seemingly deep in thought. I guess it's not every day you deal with your best friend going from adorable, to an asshole, and back to acting saint-like. I thought to myself.

Tyler finally formulated a plan; I could tell by the hell bent look in his eyes, but it wasn't what I was expecting.

"Actually, don't talk to him. Completely ignore him." Tyler said with a sly smile.

"Are you insane?!" Seana jumped in. "After all of this bullshit? After Cal has been wracking her brain out the past few days over Dylan, trying to decide how she feels, and now that we know Dylan is done with Britt... you expect her to roll over and play dead?!" Seana was just as confused as I had been.

Tyler kept himself completely collected as he nonchalantly stated, "Exactly." Seana stared at him with disbelief. "Alright... you lost me." I announced.

Tyler laughed a little before explaining his devious plan to us in great detail.

"You girls originally had the plan to make Dylan realize his feelings for Callie." Tyler started.

"You mean Seana had those plans." I interjected with a laugh.

"Whatever, you know as well as I do that you both were going to do it." Tyler smiled before continuing. "Girls, you accomplished that goal. Dylan is clearly in a bind. He not only yelled at the girl he has been with for years, but also admitted to having feelings for Cal, along with realizing what a dick he has been to you over the past few days.

I can guarantee he is feeling really low right now. He knows how bad he treated you and he can't stand Seana being pissed at him. If I know anything about my best friend I can tell you he is sitting alone somewhere trying to find a way to make you believe and forgive him.

In my opinion... let him fix it. Let him come to you Callie." Tyler finished

I thought about it for a moment along with Seana. It's true... he did treat me like shit. He also did try to explain himself to us.

"I don't know Ty, I told Dylan to leave Cal alone and let her come to him." Seana said. "What if he doesn't try to mend this?" Seana had a sad look on her face.

"You can't possibly think this is your fault." I said looking to my new best friend. "He was a complete ass! You told him everything I couldn't say, you defended me when I wasn't able to do it for myself. He deserves this." I said feeling my blood pressure rise.

"Listen," Tyler interjected. "Dylan has been back and forth with Britt for months now. She has her demon claws dug deep in him. All I'm saying is if he really wants to mend things with you... then he will. If he doesn't," He gave Seana a meaningful look before continuing, "Then he doesn't deserve Callie in his life. Seana, you know that. That's why you stuck up for Cal to begin with. Just let this play out. Relax." Tyler finished by placing his hands behind his head and leaning back in his chair.

"He's right you know." I directed towards Seana. "Dylan has been an ass, and if he doesn't try to fix this... then that's his loss. You did nothing wrong Seana." I gave her a encouraging smile.

She sighed deeply and flashed me a white grin. "Yeah, you guys are right. So that's the plan then? Play dead?" Seana said with a laugh.

"Exactly. Tomorrow is your meeting with Jeff and the rest of the writers for the show along with me, Dylan and Seana. Let him sit and think about what he's done for tonight and tomorrow we will see what happens." Tyler stated.

"I guess that's the best we have." I said with a laugh. Seana stood up to take a seat next to me on the bed. "Cal, as your stylist and best friend, I will promise to make you look so ridiculously hot tomorrow that Dylan will be kicking himself in the teeth." Seana vowed and we laughed together.

"Well ladies, I'm going to go find my best friend and make sure he isn't suicidal from Seana yelling at him." Tyler announced jokingly as he stood up.

I got up and hugged him tight. "Thank you for everything. You have no idea how much I appreciate it."

"No problem Cal, I genuinely think you and Dylan are right for each other. I totally have your back dude." Tyler said with a smile. We broke from our embrace, "Yeah... the author and the actor. A tale as old as time." I said sarcastically.

We all laughed and he gave Seana a goodbye kiss.

"I'll see you guy's tomorrow. Remember, let him come to you." Tyler left with those words lingering in my head. Let him come to you Callie... let him come to you.

.......

Seana and I spent the rest of the day gossiping, watching Netflix, and being all around lazy. I felt so lucky to have her in my life. We haven't been friends for more than a week, but we both could tell it was going to be a life long friendship.

Seana was the best. She was the type of girl to tell you how she felt with no remorse. She was sweet and kindhearted beyond anything I'd ever seen. She had my back and watched out for me when I didn't realize I needed the help. The best friend among best friends, child like enthusiasm, and a sparkle in her eyes that gave you hope that everything would be alright.

She was an angel sent in a time I needed her most. But even though she was all that and more; the best thing about her was that she accepted me with open arms, and for that I will forever be greatful.

"So, do you think Dylan is going to try and corner you tomorrow? Or do you think he will try and talk to me first?" Seana asked with a giggle while trying to open a bag of cookies.

I laughed at how fat and lazy we were being mentally before answering her question. "Honestly? I think he would try to talk to both of us together first to size up the situation. You know? To like, see how pissed we still are. Then probably try and talk to you first."

"That's actually a genius idea. I wouldn't have thought of that one." She thought aloud. "Ha! Tomorrow is going to be so interesting!"

"Maybe for you!" I groaned. "Not only am I totally going to be freaking out during the meeting, but now I have to worry about what the hell he is up too!" I sighed while sinking lower into my pillows. As if on que, I received a text from Dylan:

Dylan
Callie, please just call me.

"How is that even possible! It's like he has a radar or something! The world has got to be against me." I huffed.

"You're being dramatic. Stop worrying so much. You should be excited he even sent that to you. Especially after I told him, well... yelled at him, to back off and leave you alone." Seana chuckled.

"I guess, so what now? Should I call him?" I asked.

"Absolutely not. Tyler said to let him suffer for tonight and deal with it tomorrow." Seana watched me sigh with frustration.

"Oh come on Cal, everything is going to be fine. He clearly wants to talk, so he can wait. Right now we are bonding over junk food." She stated while putting a cookie in her mouth.

"As for the meeting tomorrow, It will be just like talking to the writers at the party. We will walk in, you guys will all chit chat, throw some ideas around and then boom! You're the newest writer on Teen Wolf." Seana encouraged.

"You are too optimistic for your own good sometimes.... you know that right?" I laughed.

Just then Bobby walked swiftly into the room tapping away at his BlackBerry. "I know you're having some new life crisis and all but I have some bad news." He stated before finally making eye contact with us.

"Great, just what I needed to hear. More bad news." I said frustrated. "Still hate my optimism?" Seana whispered and we giggled.

Bobby waited for us to pay attention again before he continued. "I know I said we would be going home in two days but there has been a change in plans.

"What do you mean? What happened?" I was slightly concerned. Nothing ever changes once Bobby plans something. And I mean nothing .

"I can't explain fully right now, but we are going to be in L.A. for another week. That was the next flight I could find heading home after canceling our original one." Bobby said.

"Whoa whoa whoa, what do you mean you canceled the flight?" I questioned.

"I mean, I called the airline and told them to trade our tickets for next week. Don't question me on this Callie. Just know that you have another week in town." Bobby said with a sly smile.

"Okay, I know that look. I use it all the time! You're up to something!" Seana said excitedly. Bobby laughed, "I have no clue what you mean." He said sarcastically.

"I hate you." I said with a laugh. "Whatever, I have enough to worry about, do what you want. I'm just along for the ride." I told him.

"That's right. You are, now scoot over and let me in." Bobby said as he made his was to my bed. The three of us layed together for the rest of the afternoon, laughing, Netflix viewing, and stuffing our faces.

But I still couldn't stop thinking about Dylan.

I hope tomorrow doesn't turn into a shit show.

It has been a ridiculous amount of time since my last update. For that I am sorry. I will slowly start updating this again, and soon enough I will update Be My Hero. Thank you all for being so amazing

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.2M 113K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
172K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
297K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc