Ninja light Pretty cure.

Od Kinggttransform02

Kyoko Hanako is a lovely and energetic girl who isn't shy of express herself. Sometimes she can be an airhead... Více

A blossoming start. Shine Cure Sakura.
Wisdom from the past. Cure Afrodite appere
Picnic day. Go ninja style attacks.
Lost necklace. Kyoko's big problem.
Teamwork is key. Shining soccer kick.
Lost kitten? The cure's fluffy action
A new enemy! Shining duo attack.
A big celebration! A friendship full day.
Presentation time! Aoi memory trauma.
A new pretty cure? A fan trouble
Battle of dance! The cure's shining ballet.
The duo's in trouble? The shocking cure Jade.
A day of bonding. Mukuro's story
A school to battle for. Mukuro's new experience.
Mukuro's secret admirer? Electric love in the air.
Slashing light! The cure's shining hope.
Mukuro's rival? Kendo club with style.
Kyoko's guilt. Cousin drama on the farm.
Lazy Yangso!? Little brother's fairy toy.
Carlos is back!? A festival shining redemption.
Bless you! Kyoko's sick day.
Mukuro sees ghosts? Halloween party with the past.
Sparkling date! Carlos's special question.
Christmas time. Kyoko's shining memories.
Queen of shadows! The fight of sisters.
The three lights of hope! Let our hearts glow.
The lights of the future. Always shining.

Our votes for Aoi. A president's shining courage.

5 1 0
Od Kinggttransform02

The summer vacation was over and it was time for a new school term. Mukuro meet up with Hina as Aoi and Kyoko walked through the corridors. "It's so great being back for school." Kyoko said and Aoi nodded. "It is. And ecspecialy after the summer we had." They both smiled as they walked by the school bill board. There was a flyer hanging. On it it read.

"New student council president is needed. Write up your candidates here. Voting will appere this Friday."

Kyoko looked at the flyer and then at Aoi. Aoi saw Kyoko's smile and shook her head. "Oh no. I'm not gonna candidate. You know how I feel about public speaking." But Kyoko just smiled more. "Ofcourse you will. This is good for your public speaking and self confidence. Me and Mukuro can help." Yangso looked out of Aoi's bag. "I agree one hundred procent-ya." Aoi sighed and thought about it.

If she did this, it would really help her. With one last sigh she nodded with a determined face. "I'll do it." She said and wrote her name onto the flyer. Soon Kyoko and Mukuro started to help Aoi with her campaign and speech. It was going great, but Aoi was still a little nervous about the public speaking.

At Thursday on lunchtime was the three girls talking about their progress. "This is going great. Many students think that your campaign is great. If we keep up like this. You'll definitely get voted." Mukuro said before taking a bite of her bento. "Yeah. Only thing left is your speech. So you gotta have a great slogan." Kyoko said and saw that Aoi looked scared.

"I don't know what to say. I don't even have a slogan yet." Just then a boy with slicked back dark blue hair and brown eyes walked up to them. "Hard time thinking about a slogan? Well I don't think it's necessary. You'll probably stumble on your words." He said and the three girls gasped. Aoi looked down feeling more down. "Who do you think you are?" Kyoko furiously said.

The boy smirked at the girls. "I'm Shota Hatchibane. Son to one of the riches people in town." Mukuro thought a little about the name and got it. "Hatchibane car palace? Your dad cleans cars." Shota hit back by that comment. "Very fancy cars. Anyway. I know I'll be the new student council president. And I am. I'm gonna make sure that everyone will follow my lead. And I'll have the whole school decorated to fit my image." Kyoko started to imagen how that would look like.

She got images of Shota sitting on a throne as the school had alot of pictures of him, even a statue. "Anyway. See you at the speech." Shota soon walked off. "We can't let him win. He'll make everything about himself." Kyoko said and Mukuro nodded. Aoi stood up and the others looked at her. "He's right. I'll stumble on my words and mess up. It's better if I give up." She said and ran off. "Aoi." Kyoko tried to follow her but Mukuro stopped her. "She need some time for herself." Reluctantly Kyoko nodded.

Aoi sat by a tree and thought about what Shota said. Would she really be up to it. "Don't listen to what he said-ya! You can do it, because me and the others believe in you-ya." Yangso said and Aoi sighed. "I know. I just needed some time to think and calm down. This school means alot to me. I meet Kyoko here and got a true best friend. And it was by the start when I meet you and became a pretty cure. And I'm not gonna let Shota ruin it." Aoi smiled big while looking at the sky. Yangso smiled too. His pretty cure had really grown. She might not be completely over her fear and nervousness. But she's becoming better at controlling it.

By the school entrance was Shota standing and taking pictures of himself. "I'll be the best student council president ever." A big smile appered on his face as a golden and blue light surrounded him. Amane saw this and smiled. She then took up her pendant. "Lights out!" She said and a golden and blue light orb flew out of the Shota and into the pendant, making his eyes darken. "Why do I even care about being student council president?" He said as Amane smirked before jumping off.

Mukuro's pendant started to glow aswell as the fairies felt that a light orb was stolen. The girls ran the way Amane took and soon reached her. "Good to see you pretty cure. Let's get it started." She said and held up her pendant.

"Rise warrior of darkness. Rise up, Mega Darkaro!" Amane yelled and the golden and blue light orb turned fully black before flying out together with both the metal and dark crystal before turning into a monster. It looked like Shota with armor. Also with dark orbs around it's body. It's skin was made of dark crystal. " Mega, Darkaro!" It yelled. 

"She took Shota's light orb." Aoi said and Kyoko stepped forward. "Let's go!" She said and the others nodded.

The girls and fairies flew around in a pink, blue and green void and smiled. "Inner lights. Illuminate!" They all shouted and lights appeared from them, making pink, blue and light green round crystals. "Yinsy." Kyoko started. "Yangso." Aoi then added. "Change up!" They both said and the fairies shined before turning into a round circles with a hole in the middle. Their arms and heads was still there, together with Yangso's tail. "Light crystal ready." They all three said before Kyoko and Aoi threw their crystals at the fairies who caught them in their arms. And Mukuro put it on the pendant making the star on it glow.

The crystals glew and both Kyoko and Aoi grabbed respective fairy as Mukuro held up her pendant. "Pretty cure, light up!" They all shouted and light appered around them. Their outfits appeared. It was their gloves, dresses, shoes, earrings and necklaces. Then their hair changed too. Yinsy and Yangso then flew onto Kyoko's and Aoi's waists, where Yinsy earned a pat on the head. And Yangso earned a high five. Mukuro put the pendant on her chest and it glew.

Kyoko landed on the ground with cherry blossoms flying from her. "The blooming light of passion. Cure Sakura!" She said and did her pose.

Aoi landed on the ground with water drops flying from her. "The splashing light of wisdom. Cure Afrodite!" She said and did her pose.

Mukuro landed on the ground with sparks flying from her. "The sparking light of justice. Cure Jade!" She said and did her pose.

"We ninja of light will protect everyone's shining hopes and dreams." They all started and stood in a pink, blue and green void. "Ninja light, pretty cure!" They ended and pink, blue and yellow sparks appered around them.

They started to fight the Mega Darkaro. It was very strong and wasn't easy to get a hit on. Just then it shot a laser from it's eyes and hit Jade who turned to a statue of Shota. "Jade!" The others shouted before the Mega Darkaro aimed at a Afrodite. "Look out!" Sakura yelled and stepped infront of her. Making her get hit instead. "No!" Afrodite shouted as Amane smirked. "Let's see how you'll do without your friends." Afrodite looked at her friends and remembered that they've always been there for her.

She felt how something inside of her started to glow as she glared at Amane. "No one messes with my friends and goes unpunished!" She yelled and summoned her staff. The Mega Darkaro shot at her, but she dogged it and jumped into the air.

Afrodite then held her staff up. "Afrodite ice shower!" She yelled and aimed her staff at the Darkaro.

It got hit and freezed in place as Afrodite came flying down at it while glowing. "Shining whirlpool kick!" She yelled while spinning around with water around her. Soon she got in a hit and knocked it out. The others turned back to normal again. "Afrodite. You did it." Jade said and Afrodite smiled. Sakura then summoned her sword aswell as the others. "Let's go!"

All three where in a dark void with their colors as stars. "Shine. The three blades of hope!" They said while holding their swords. The blades glew in their respective colors. "Blade of passion!" Sakura yelled and cut through the air with cherry blossom flowers flying after the blade. "Blade of wisdom!" Afrodite yelled and cut through the air with water drops flying after the blade. "Blade of justice!" Jade yelled and cut down with a lighting bolt following the blade.

They all held the swords up that glew stronger. "Let our shining hope slash through darkness." They all said and jumped into the air, towards the Mega Darkaro. Lights in their respective colors appeared around them. "Pretty cure! Shining triple slash!" They yelled and slashed the air one by one. The three slashes went together and hit the Mega Darkaro.

It's skin cracked before it exploded into light, making the golden and blue light orb fly back into Shota, which made his eyes turn back to normal as his hopes and dreams came back. Amane looked at the cures as the metal and dark crystal returned to the pendant. "Always so lucky." She said and teleported away.

The cures transformed back into their civilian forms and walked back into the school. In the gym was everyone gathered to hear the candidates speeches. Shota was the first one. "So. If you choose me to be student council president. Then I'll make it my goal to improving this school. Because everything gets better with me. As my slogan says. The school don't need anymore else than me." Some of the students clapped their hand not very amused. Behind the stage was Aoi waiting for her turn.

"So. Did you think of a slogan-ya?" Yangso asked and Aoi nodded. "I did. Now let's do this." She stepped onto the stage and saw how Kyoko and Mukuro gave her thumbs up. With a deep breath she started.

"I'm gonna be honest. I was unsure if I could give a speech at all. It has always been hard for me with public speaking. The fear of saying something wrong or not being able to speak at all." Shota smirked at Aoi as some students whispered. "But I'll always have my friends to support me. And I understand that I'm not the only one with fears of doing something wrong, not fitting in and embarrassing myself. Many others feel like this too." Kyoko and Mukuro smiled as some students nodded in agreement.

"So If I get elected to student council president. Then I can assure you, that you don't have to feel that way. Everyone is different and their inner light shines differently. I'm gonna make sure everyone can follow their dreams and hopes in their own pace. And as my slogan I have. Let your light shine your own way. Thank you." Students then slowly started to clap and soon the whole gym was full of cheering. Shota rolled his eyes and walked out.

Aoi smiled big and felt proud of herself. And so did her friends. The next day everyone gave their votes and gathered in the gym. The principal stood on the stage. "The results are in. And the new student council president is." Everyone was quiet and listened. Shota smirked and took a step forward. "Aoi Tojo!" The principal said and student cheered.

Shota was shocked and stomped off angrily. Aoi smiled big at getting over her fears. She might not be able to get rid of them completely. But she knows that she has her friends to support her.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

164 17 17
This is the Aoikane fanfic. Plot; Aoi in Kamome Gakuen Academy has been taken away by the supernaturals. The supernaturals of the cyclops. Akane, the...
1.9K 196 54
Warning: May contain mature themes Suicide, self-harm, miscarriage She wished something would happen. Something good to her. Something new, completel...
322 35 31
When the angelic kingdom Tenshira loses it's power during an attack by the D evils, the angeling Anya needs to flee with very special gems to earth...
537 13 6
(2nd Pretty Cure fanseries of mine) Good greetings, I'm Aizawa Hanon and I'm a graduate from Miracle Star High School of Miracle Town. I thought th...