Into the World of Manwha (Ele...

By PraytoNamJesus

Male OC X All of Eleceed (basically) A/n: ❗️This is a Eleceed Fanfiction! Eleceed is a webtoon written by Jeh... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Bonus Chapter #1: The Portrait of Hyung
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Bonus chapter #2: The Decision to Befriend Kain
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Bonus Chapter #3: In Kains Apartment
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Bonus chapter #4: Huas Masked Chairman
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 7

2.3K 159 30
By PraytoNamJesus

My feet stayed planted to the ground. Watching as Jiwoo once again used his speed to attack Jisuk, only to have Jisuk match Jiwoo and Jiwoo moving faster. It kept going on and on like that for a little while until Jisuk finally had enough to the point of using his wind attribute. Using it to blast all around him and force Jiwoo away, explains that if he can't get near him, Jiwoos fast speed was useless.

BANG. BOOM. SWOOSH.

That's all we could hear in this entire match. My eyes planted on them, somehow following their movements. Perhaps my forced awakening caused my eyes to adjust and advance enough to where I can keep up with them. It was surprising. Yet horrific to watch. Suddenly, Jisuk changed his tactic by creating a wind wall with his attribute, causing Jiwoo to stumble in confusion. "You can't beat me, creating a wall like this is child's play when you have absolute control over your awakened abilities. Can you see the difference now?" He mocked, a smug smile on his face that I hate to admit, looked cool and handsome as he showed off.

Still an ass though.

"Check this out!" Suddenly, the wind wall seemed to shoot out like small wind blades, attacking Jiwoo all over. "JIWOO!!" After not moving or blinking throughout the match, I finally panicked seeing Jiwoo end up on the floor with many small cuts. My steps did the better of me as I tried to run after him when Inhyuk stopped me with one arm. "JISUK YOO!!" Inhyuk seemed upset as he yelled out his name, holding me back still. My eyes trembled, although I've seen this before and knew Jiwoo would stand up and keep fighting, it still felt completely different to see it in real life. Seeing him bleed for real. To see his body on the ground full of cuts and blood. I wanted to get him out of there but for the sake of the story, I couldn't interfere no matter what. "Kain, calm down. Jiwoo will be okay because he's an awakened one" he said, holding my shoulders. My sunglasses had fallen already.

"Are...you acquainted with Jiwoo?" Inhyuk asked, seeing how my hands gripped his arms and my trembling hardly calmed down. It wasn't just because it was Jiwoo but the flashbacks of my hyungs bloody body filled my head. And his continuous words, "...live..." had replayed over and over, sending me into another panic attack. "I-I have to go!!" I gasped, trying to breath as tears pricked the side of my eyes. While Inhyuks attention was on me, I looked at the arena, watching as Jiwoo slowly stood up, getting into a fighting position again. Hyung. He kept reminding me of Hyung. He also stood up despite the wound in his chest. Despite having a blade penetrating his heart. It reminded me too much of that. "Hic-" I started to cry again.

Jisuk noticed, tilting his head my way. Confused as to why I held onto Inhyuk. Practically hugging the guy. "What's up with-" suddenly, he noticed Jiyoung was still paying attention to the match and spun around to see Jiwoo on his feet, saying he could keep fighting. Despite his shaky limbs and bloody body, he wanted to keep fighting. "Hyung..." I sobbed, finally gaining the strength to stand on my own and scramble for my sunglasses. "I-I'm sorry" I said to Inhyuk then ran up the stairs and out of the arena. Once I did, I accidentally slammed into someone on their way down the hall. "Watch out- oh, Kain? Are you alright?" They reached their hands out to help me up but I smacked it away, my body trembling. "Kain?" They asked again as I got up and ran down the hall. I just ran. That's all I did until I finally found the bathroom where I stumbled inside and turned on the faucet, threw my sunglasses to the side and splashed my face multiple times.

"Haaahaaa" I bit my lip, sliding to the ground and crawling to the wall. I hugged my knees, sobbing out again. Again. I cried again and again. "I haven't mourned..." I realized, when I tasted blood. I bit my lip too hard to the point I ripped through my skin. BANG. I flinched, hearing a loud bang and a vibration. At first, I got scared thinking that man was after me when I remembered Jiwoo and Jisuks spar. Right, Jiwoo probably broke out his last card and hit Jisuk in the ribs. Throwing him against the wall. Jiwoo collapsed because of the pain and broken bones all over his body. Jisuk also stopped because he had broken ribs after taking that punch from Jiwoo. I kinda wished I was there to laugh in Jisuks face but, I'm in no mood for that. "That helped me calm down..." I thought, leaning my head against the wall as my eyes slowly fell, drifting off to a quick sleep in Shinhwa's bathroom. For some reason, whenever I had a breakdown, I'd become so sleepy.

...

'Hyung! Hyung!' A dream. I knew I was dreaming when it showed a memory of when Hyung was in university but 17 years old and I, in middle school. The both of us went out to the PC cafe with his friends. 'What is it?' hyung asked, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. 'If you could have any kind of power, what would it be?' I asked at the time, watching my hyung hum, thinking as his friends started shouting out different answers like 'water control' 'Aquaman!' 'I'd want to be the hulk and smash everything in my path!' They all laughed together when one of his friends blurted out another answer. 'Iron Man' they said, earning stares from the others. 'Iron Man isn't a superpower you idiot! You have to be a once-in-a-world-time genius to become Iron man, and you are no genius...you can't even solve simple equations...' they all started laughing as their friend stammered, trying to find a way to retort their words.

'But you know who can become Iron man?' one of them spun around and pointed at hyung who was still in deep thought. 'Me?' Hyung noticed them finally and they all agreed with their statement. Since Hyung really was a genius. 'Well that's too bad' hyung said, looking down at me with a small smile. 'Because my power is Electrokinesis' everyone around started arguing how that's probably the worst power to have because electricity can't really do anything against earth nor rubber. Hyung only laughed at them, letting me go to grab one of his friends in a headlock. 'Me too! I want Electrokinesis!!" I stated, just wanting to be like hyung. 'Don't let him fool you! It's the worst ability- Ack-!?' Hyung tightened his head lock, smiled at me and winked. 'Then I'll grant your wish one day, Sehyun' he said with the happiest smile I'd ever seen him make.

...

"...ain..."
"...Kain..."
"...KAIN"

I opened my eyes, feeling a hand propping my head up. My eyes tried adjusting to the lighting as a silhouette of someone stood above me, slowly leaning down to examine my face. "Hyung...?" I asked, still dazed in my dream. Hyung told me his power was Electrokinesis, he never said he wanted or wished to have that power. He has it. I should've known since then. And him saying he'd grant my wish one day, I had thought he was joking but he truly meant it. He granted it. Just in a way I never wanted him to. "Kain? Who the fuck do you mean hyung?" I blinked, touching the hand that still lifted my head to look up at them, recognizing this tone and voice. "...Jisuk?" Then Jisuks face finally became visible. My eyes widened, shoving his hand away and pushing my body away only to hit my head against the wall. "Ouch!" I shot up from the ground only to collide with Jisuks chin. My head impacted his chin when I stood up in shock. "Ow!!" I said again, rubbing my head since it throbbed.

"Fuck!!" Jisuk cursed, stumbling back as he rubbed his own chin, turning to me pissed off. "What the fuck is up with you these days!?! You ran off from me at the hospital like I tried to kill you and now you act all scared of me!?! If you keep doing this I just might give you a fucking reason to be scared of me!" His hand clasped around my wrist, yanking me to him as an act of intimidation, which worked as I pressed my other hand against his chest to keep a distance. Why the hell is Kain shorter than Jisuk!? He's even more scary because he's looking down at me!

"How else do you expect me to react when you punched me hard enough to end up in the hospital!!! Let go!!" I tried to yank my wrist away, of course failing as Jisuk seemed to get agitated by my words. Walking to one of the stalls and locking it as he threw me against the wall, grabbing both my wrists to pin me down. "Now you can't run away. Now let me ask the question. I seriously want to know the answer to" he started, staring into my puffy eyes. Due to crying so much before. "Did you seriously lose your memory that day? Is that why you're acting so damn strange?" He asked, not budging at all when I tried to move. Of course, even though I'm now awakened, Jisuk is still considered to be one of the most powerful people his age. I'm also the same age as him, going to turn 19 in 6 months.

"I did. Now let me go" I glared at him, becoming annoyed by him. There has been no good interactions with this asshole so far and thus making me dislike him. "Tch. Is that why you started being dramatic when you've seen worse at our organizations sparring matches? Are you trying to get to Inhyuk now since you can't impress my sister anymore!?" Jisuk started to grow increasingly angry. Perhaps because I started panicking and clung onto Inhyuk during their sparring and ran out when I couldn't take it anymore. Does he think I was trying to get Inhyuks attention in "that" way? What does he mean that I'm aiming for Inhyuk now since I can't impress his sister? Don't tell me...the expensive suits and his reason for visiting Shinwha so much...was he trying to impress Jiyoung? Or was he stalking her?

Shit, I want to murder Kain!!!!

"I-it's not like that!!" Now I panicked for a whole different reason. If I know anything about Jisuk, he's extremely protective over the people he considers family. It's why he's so clever in averting things for Jiwoo and Wooin into an advantageous situation. Plus, his sister and Inhyuk are his family. He views them as people he must protect. And I, Or rather Kain, tried to suck up to Jiyoung and try to get to her apparently. It's clear what Kains intentions were.

Since he couldn't be an awakened one, he wanted to marry one. Probably to impress his father or something like that. "It's not huh!? Then why the fuck did you-" I clenched my jaw, turning my face away and shut my eyes tightly, expecting to feel Jisuks punch when he let of go one of my wrists to get ready to swing. But, I felt nothing. I opened my eyes, seeing Jisuks trembling fist in the air, and his furious eyes staring down at me. We stayed in this awkward position while Jisuk still pinned one of my wrists on the bathroom wall when we both heard some people walk into the bathroom.

"Haha! Yeah! That Jiwoo kid is something else! Even the chairwomen was there to watch the spar. But why is Inhyuk looking for that Kain kid? He's just trouble, tch. I don't get why we tolerate that kid when he's nothing but bad manners and switches completely in front of the chairwomen. It's clear what he's trying to do" one of them spoke, turning on the faucet and washing their hands. "I get what you mean but his father is a powerful awakened one. We can't get on his bad side so the chairwoman is tolerating this much for Shinwha" the other spoke, tearing off paper towels. So, I was right. Kain used his fathers influence to get to Jiyoung, Korea's number one awakened one. "Gosh. The chairwomen are too good for that kid. Jeez! It upsets me! If I was her I would've rejected that little shit a long time ago!!!" "Shhhh, what if he hears you. I heard Inhyuk is trying to look for him after he ran out from watching Jisuks spar" the door shut. "Hah! He finally got scared after witnessing Jisuks power huh!!! Serves him right!!!!" But we both heard the other guy's loud voice and him praising Jisuk until silence joined Jisuk and me.

"...I'll stop coming to Shinwha..." Jisuk flinched at my words. "What-?" He seemed taken aback, letting me go completely as he stepped back to leave me some room finally. "I can see I'm not welcomed here anyways and dealing with this is too much. I seriously just want to stay home too, go to school, apply to a good university, and just live my life. So pass this message to the chairwoman and Inhyuk for me" I rubbed my wrists, turning to Jisuk as Kains red hair slightly veiled over his red eyes. I can bet Kains handsome beauty caused Jisuk to become speechless as his eyes couldn't stop staring at me. "Thank you for all you've done for me. But, I've come to terms with myself and a lot of other things, including my father. I'll let him know about my decision, so please don't worry" I finished, gulping as Jisuk said nothing at all.

"...I'll take that as an okay from you" with that, I brushed Kains hair back as I walked to the bathroom stall door, opening it. I walked out, ready to leave when I felt Jisuk turn me around and slam me against the wall again. God! Does it kill him to use his words!? My head still hurts like hell because of his iron chin!!! I wanted to yell at him but my breathing hitched when I felt Jisuks hand move Kains bangs out of my face. I blinked, completely confused at his sudden gesture. This time, he stared deeply into my eyes, or Kains red eyes. Not saying a word at all. Only a stoic expression remained on his face which kind of scared me more since he showed no emotion. "J-Jisuk-" I reached up to grab his hand that still slowly tucked Kains bangs behind my ear. Then gulped feeling his other hand run a thumb over the wound on my bottom lip. The wound I made after biting my lip to try and calm myself down.

"I forgot something in-" I heard the voice of one of those two men who came into the restroom before. Confirming my suspicions about Kain. But with Jisuk acting the way he is and him pressing me against the wall, I could already tell they'll get the wrong idea about us if they saw us right now. So, in reflex, I grabbed Jisuks arm and yanked him in front of me. He's bigger than me so he can hide me. "Wh-" he started but the door swung open. I had grabbed Jisuks school uniform from behind, nervously biting my lip that just built a scab to cover the wound I made. My bite reopened the wound and caused it to bleed again. "Where- oh? Hi Jisuk!" It was the man who praised Jisuk for making me run out of the spar. Somehow I can understand the man and his complaints about Kain. I would've been the same had I known someone as annoying and disrespectful as Kain.

"Hey..." Jisuk said, staying in place since I was tugging at his jacket to stay still. "Here it is! Sorry about that, cya at the arena Jisuk" the man grabbed a bracelet left on the sink counter. He smiled at Jisuk who leaned on the wall with his arms crossed, clearly a little uncomfortable. Of course, as a trained awakened, the man noticed Jisuks odd behavior. "Is something the matter?" He asked, walking to Jisuk who immediately took a step back, making me also take one so I wouldn't be any closer to Jisuk than I already am. "I'm fine! Just- diarrhea, very very bad diarrhea..." Jisuk grabbed his own stomach, pretending to be in some pain when the man gasped in understanding. "Oh man. That sucks. Too bad we don't have medicine for that! I'll leave you be then!" The man walked out, locking the entrance to the bathroom for Jisuks sake.

"Whew~" I let out a breath of relief as I slowly walked out from behind Jisuk and turned to the sink where my glasses still rested. "It's a good thing you're quick to think up lies like that" I said, blowing the small specks of dust off the lens and putting on my sunglasses. Brushing my hair out of my face in the process. "Anyways" I turned to Jisuk, looking up to him when he reached out to touch my bleeding lip as I blocked his hand. "Don't. I seriously don't want you touching me after beating me up like that" Jisuk flinched hearing me say that. Then retracted his hand slowly, watching as I turned to grab a tissue and press it against my bleeding lip. "Then, goodbye" I bowed to him, unlocking the bathroom door and walking out.

"Whoa-" My eyes widened hearing that familiar voice. I looked up, seeing that same man from before standing there. "Sorry, I was going to the- wait, aren't you Kain?" The man pointed at me then to the bathroom. "Why're you coming out of there?" He asked, looking confused. I mean, of course he is. Not even a minute ago he locked Jisuk in there because of bad diarrhea but all of sudden Kain, the annoying non awakener who wouldn't leave their respected Chairwomen is suddenly walking out of that locked bathroom? Yeah, I'd suspect something too. Everyone probably knows Kain has red hair but since I wore clothes and sunglasses that the original Kain didn't, I used it to my advantage. "I'm not, sorry I have to go" I bowed to him, taking off the tissue stained in some blood for a quick second then pressed it back on when I started walking away.

The man stayed there, scratching his head trying to think why a person that looked like Kain came out of the bathroom with a bloody lip. Just then, the bathroom door clicked open. "Fucking hell..." Jisuk mumbled as he rubbed his chin, clearly red from the impact Kain caused. "Huh?" the man blinked, watching as Jisuk walked the other way.

The man put two and two together. Jisuk looked comfortable but kept his distance. He obviously noticed something different about Jisuk who never cared much about anything that was on guard in the bathroom. Then, he locked it. Came back to go to a different office after talking with his friend just to see someone who looked like Kain walk out of the bathroom with a bleeding lip that showed marks of it being teeth. Then Jisuk walked out with a hurt chin.

Of course, the man had multiple conclusions but as a person who loves gossip, he went with the idea that would put me in an internal crisis. "Did Jisuk forcefully kiss Kain? But Kain punched him with an uppercut because he was so surprised? Don't tell me...did Jisuk like Kain but finally got jealous today!?! O-oh my!!" And just like that, the rumor of Jisuk and Kain kissing in the bathroom spread like wildfire within Shinwha. Everyone knew about it besides the Chairwoman, Inhyuk, and Jisuk themselves.

And during this time, I exhaustingly laid on my bed after changing into lazy time clothes. Putting a bandage on my lip when the two kittens snuggled against my face, making me smile. "Ah~ you guys made my day" I smiled, picking them up and petting them. Especially after opening the door and letting the three dogs in, to my surprise, all three were very gentle with the kittens. All three of them sniffed the kittened like crazy for half an hour but afterwards, Kemono decided to simply lay on my bed and sleep. Keum stayed laying down since him just lifting his head while laying down towered over the kittens, plus he looked to be very cautious due to his huge size. As for Raon, the energetic of the bunch, was speeding all throughout the house whenever the kittens touched him in anyway. I'm guessing he's very excited to have met the two kittens.

"God I'm tired..." I stayed laying down in bed, watching this all until I slowly fell asleep. For the first time in a while, I had no dream at all. Yet, I had hoped I'd see Hyung again, at least for tonight after having that interaction with Jisuk of all people.

________________________________

A/n: Uh oh- the characters aren't acting like themselves to Kain. Mainly Jisuk who just seems like a total ass at this moment but of course, Kain understands him because he knows Jisuk from the Manwha :) got kinda dangerous there tho no? Ehehehe

Jisuk after he had that little moment with Kain:

Inhyuk whos still trying to look for Kain after he bolted out crying:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
122K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...