Left here on the outside(On h...

By DontMind_M3

She had an amazing life. No, not unicorns and pink marshmallows or flying horses and prince charmings but, a... More

Pt.1
Pt.2
Pt.3
Pt.4

Prologue

21 0 0
By DontMind_M3

I turned in my sleep when my brother, who's supposed to be bugging someone else, kept shaking me. "Stop." I groggily said through my pillow. "Nads. Get your monsters inc. Pajamas off and get ready. Did you forget our field trip?" He asked and I sat up. We go to school together and today is our field trip. "And Jarvis is downstairs, probably eating the left over lasagna." I rolled my eyes. Jarvis is my boyfriend, my brother's name is Will, a very popular name. He's a year older than me, he's eighteen. Do the math. I'm Nadine Chung, my dad's a half Chinese but he's more on the american side. Jarvis is also my age, I have a dog named Max, and a mother named Rosie. We kept joking about the movie that was made for her, you know. Love, Rosie?

Feeling awake, I finally stood up and got ready for the field trip which is an hour away. I can hear my family laughing downstairs, probably Jarvis pulling another joke. Shaking my head, I looked around my room full of creepy pictures of house or an old lady near a house. Majority of my pictures are houses, like, the creepy, old ones. I love photography, I carry my camera around and this field trip is perfect for the creepy woods we're going in. Excited, I rushed taking a shower and wearing my eyeliner and drying my hair. I wore my gray skinny jeans, my converse and my black long sleeved shirt. I pulled my sleeves up to my elbows as I put some bracelets on. "Nads we're running late!" I placed my phone, earphones and camera in my bag and ran downstairs. "I'm ready."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4.6K 72
After his first year at the Advanced Nurturing High School, Fukazawa Yato is about to start his second year as a student. With a better understanding...
10.8K 1.1K 24
[π”π©ππšπ­πž 𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲] ꧁α₯«α­‘Singhaniaα₯«α­‘꧂ In a grand mansion where whispers of the past linger in every corner, the third generati...
48.5K 2.3K 52
(Y/n) couldn't be happier. Ever since she could remember her biggest dream had been to become a Prima Ballerina, and now entering Bellemont Ballet A...
31.2K 680 36
Now you gotta ask yourself. What would it be like to find out that the people you love and would die for, turn out to be self centered assholes who w...