Into the World of Manwha (Ele...

PraytoNamJesus által

Male OC X All of Eleceed (basically) A/n: ❗️This is a Eleceed Fanfiction! Eleceed is a webtoon written by Jeh... Több

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Bonus Chapter #1: The Portrait of Hyung
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Bonus chapter #2: The Decision to Befriend Kain
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Bonus Chapter #3: In Kains Apartment
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Bonus chapter #4: Huas Masked Chairman
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 6

2.3K 154 12
PraytoNamJesus által

"Sir" the women slowly peeked through the door, staring at the three new dogs sitting there. One of them with their tongue hanging out and wagging their tail like there's no tomorrow but the other two stared right back at her, stiff as can be. "Go into the room" I demanded, watching as all three got up simultaneously and walked into their room on the first floor. It was an empty room that Kain used to read a lot. I guessed that much since the scenery in it was also breathtaking but not a couch, table, and lamp was in it. Now all there is is dog stuff. Three big beds, six dog bowls, toys, and their snacks on a bookshelf. Everything they needed.

"So the guard was right when he said you brought more pets" the maid stepped in once I had closed the door to their room, allowing her to relax. "Yes, but I'm going to have them get used to you. Since I don't want them to mistake you for an intruder. So come by more often" I smiled, watching as the maid flinched then took a step back before dashing into the kitchen to do her job. I sigh, truly, it's way too hard to fix Kains reputation after everything he's done. Actually, why the hell didn't his dad do something about it? Seriously...

But, today isn't a day I can worry about Kains reputation with the people around him. The thing I have to worry most about is visiting Shinwha. After yesterday, it's clear I have yet to control the power Hyung had given me after Jisuk scared the living daylights out of me. I almost revealed it. "Stressful" I say, walking up the stairs and entering the room, putting on the regular clothes I bought last night. A gray zip up jacket, sweatpants in case I need to run and running shoes. "I was going to bring Kemono today but he attacked Jisuk. It's better to leave him home" I thought to myself and ran downstairs, grabbing Kains phone and earphones. "I'm going out for a run! Just leave the kittens and pups in their rooms. Cya" I told the maid, shutting the door behind me as I made my way to the elevator.

"Sir!? Where are you headed so early in the morning!?" The guard ran to me, asking as if it's unusual for Kain to be up this early on a non school day. "I'm going for a run. I'll come back before fathers car comes to pick me up" with that, I ran out before they could speak anymore. In my life as Sehyun, I used to run all the time. When I was stressed, I'd run. Sad? Run. Happy? Run. I always ran, and in this life I'll do the same. I have to accept I'm Kain now and not Sehyun. Although Sehyun will always be a part of me. But as usual, I had to put on my hood so Kains red hair didn't cause too much attention.

My thoughts raced in my head as each step seemed to get faster and faster. Kains father. Kain being forced to awaken. How Hyung awakened me. Jiwoo. Jisuk. Wooin. Subin. Kayden. Kurtain. Shinwha. The union. Awakened academy and the world awakened academy. The entire story of Eleceed raced in my head. So much to think about when Kain was never awakened to begin with but now that I've taken over his body, he has become awakened. Then there's the force control Hyung taught me.

Force control, a way to efficiently and effectively control awakened abilities. Something to grow their power. Usually, force control isn't given to those who aren't a part of an organization and feeling how hyungs force control is a lot like Kayden Breaks and Hyungs power was electricity, I can assume I'll also have an electric attribute. But, what exactly is my original power? That's my question. Some are born with strength, speed, and other things. Telekinesis even. Although I'll use Hyungs force control, I also need to figure out my original abilities in order to become powerful enough to protect myself. Maybe, since it's Kains body, perhaps he has his fathers abilities. It's a long stretch but it could be true.

I have no idea how long I ran when I finally started to feel out of breath. I panted, holding myself up with my knees and checked my surroundings. It's familiar. Then it clicked. Jiwoos neighborhood. I slipped off my hood, running a hand through Kains red hair and taking off the rubber back that held his small pony tail. Shaking my head to cool down my flushed face. "I ran way too far. I'll be late if I don't run back" I sighed, putting his hair back up into a little pony tail before pausing once I had turned around. "Whoa-" at first, a fat orange cat slowly walked across my path when it seemed to glare at me for staring. It reminded me of Mr.Kayden. Maybe it was him.

"Shoot- I don't even know how I got here-" I said to myself, pulling out Kains phone and typing in the address back to Kains house. "Wh- uh- t-ten Miles!? I ran ten miles!?! And JUST got tired NOW!?" I felt dizzy. Perhaps it's because I just awakened and my physical prowess suddenly skyrocketed but it seems I have to run a bit more than usual in order to feel like I'm gaining muscle. "I should probably rejoin a dojo...or maybe I should use this chance to join a different martial arts class? I already know Taekwondo and it's refined because Hyung and I used to spar all the time...Judo? We'll do Judo..." I walked away, thinking to myself before shoving Kains phone back into my pockets and pulling my hood over my head again. I turned to check around me, seeing the fat orange cat propped up on a wall, staring at me as his tail slightly twitching. In order to not seem suspicious looking at him, I had to say the one thing Mr.Kayden hated to hear. "What a fat cat...I hope it's healthy..." With that I ran like my life depended on it which it probably did when I heard Kayden hiss from behind me.

A few minutes later, I arrived back at the apartment covered in sweat and out of breath. It truly scared me to insult Kayden like that but I really had no choice because he would've found out I'm an awakened or suspected me of being one. After all, he's a full fledged pro in detecting awakened ones easily. That's the last thing I need as Kains father would find out if Kayden told Shinwha about it. After all, Jiwoo is going to be close to Shinwha and Jiyoung Yoo who's the Chairwoman of the organization. As the chairwoman, she can contact Kains father anytime.

"Sir! You came back just in time! Here" the guard handed me a box. "Thank you" I said, walking to the elevator as I wiped off my sweaty forehead. Once the doors closed, I opened the box to find a suit. "Are you kidding me? I have to dress up-?" I sighed, really finding it to be a drag. "I'll just wear the red sweatshirt from before. I'm sure Kains pretty well acquainted with Shinwha for that much at least....plus it's hot today! I'm not going to wear a freaking suit in this hot weather!?" I tossed the suit onto the couch once I entered the house, smelling the fresh cooked food but the maid was nowhere to be found as usual. "Whatever-" I started stripping on my way up the stairs, then opened the bathroom doors to reveal the kittens. They ran out, meowing all around and purring as they rubbed themselves against my legs. "Hey~ I have to go out today. I'll be back" I said, smiling and picked them up, setting them down on my bed before walking into the bathroom again and turning the shower on.

Washing up quickly and drying my hair as best as I could, I just combed Kains hair back and quickly put on a different pair of sweatpants and the red sweatshirt from before. "Meowwww" the kittens seemed sad I had to leave right away again. "I'm sorry. I've been so busy these days haven't I? I got school tomorrow after this meeting so...I really have no choice" I patted them before closing my door. Allowing the three dogs out to roam the house. "I have to introduce you guys to the kittens later too- haaaaaa- keep the house safe!" I ran to the door, shutting it until I heard a click and left.

"Sir, is it really okay to go to Shinwha dressed the way you are?" The driver glanced at me through their rear view mirror, seeing my hair straight down and in casual bright clothes. "Yeah, I don't feel like dressing up today" I simply said, hearing the driver hum in response. I watched the cars and people pass by as we drove to Shinwha. Wondering how many of those people are actually Awakened ones and how many are just normal humans. I've been normal my whole life, even amongst non awakeners and now, overnight, I'm no longer in that normal category. Even with awakeners, I'm unnatural because I was human first but suddenly awakened. I'd get a lot of backlash if anyone found out.

"We're head sir" the driver stopped, watching me take a deep breath then put my hood on. Sunglasses as well. "I'll call you when I want to return" I said, stepping out of the car and entering the building. Of course, Kain would know what to do since he's visited the place all the time but like Sehyun who's now Kain, it's hard for me to navigate a place I've never been to before. "Kain!" I flinched, turning around after I remembered I'm now Kain. Inhyuk smiled, waving me over. "Ah- hello" I bowed, feeling quite nervous as he smiled brightly.

"Come, they're about ready to spare!" I blinked, wondering what he meant as I walked behind him, still cautious of my surroundings. Then it hit me, spare? Who's going to spare? "Excuse me?" I stopped Inhyuk by pulling his sleeve, quite confused by this turn of events. Inhyuk stopped, turning around to look at me, surprised by my words just now. "Uh...yes?" He asked as I let go of him and took a step back. "Wh-what do you mean by spare? Like who's going to spare? I wasn't informed beforehand" I nervously laughed, trying to make it sound like I knew but just wanted to know who's going to spare. Of course, even I'm very confused as to why Inhyuk is letting me watch a "spare" when Kain is clearly not awakened. The only thing I can come up with is Kains fathers influence in it all.

"Ah! Right, this spare was planned 5 days ago so you wouldn't have known. I apologize for not letting you know. Jisuk and a newly found awakened, Jiwoo, are going to spare right now" I blinked. Jiwoo and Jisuk are going to spare? But this was towards the beginning of the story right? Then why did I see Jiwoo, Wooin, and Jisuk getting drinks together that day? Or...did I imagine that since Wooin was actually alone...GAH IM GOING CRAZY!?

"O-oh!? Really!? Then let's hurry!" I pretended to be excited when I really just wanted to leave as fast as possible. Still, it made no sense. I witnessed the trio getting drinks...like they were friendly already. But now? How does this make any sense? Maybe because I'm not originally a part of this world...perhaps I'm going through some kind of time rift. My soul is still trying to get used to this body and thus messed up time for me. If that's the case, it's extremely worrisome. The last thing I need to be is a forced awakened one and a time traveler to boot. It could be a side effect of hyung making me transmigrate. But...if hyung could transmigrate me, then doesn't that mean Hyung can transmigrate himself?

"Oof-" I ran into Inhyuks back when I dozed off in my thoughts. "We're here" he hardly seemed affected as he opened the doors, allowing me inside. The chairwomen stood there, with Jiwoo and Jisuk getting ready to spare. Kayden or the fat orange cat sat at a spot in the area to watch over Jiwoos spare. 'Hide your flow...' I paused, hearing hyungs voice in the back of my head. Looking around frantically as if wanting to find Hyung again. "Is something wrong?" Inhyuk paused at the stairs, wondering why I was acting weird today. "Ah- no" I said, walking again but slowly. Inhyuk made his way to the chairwomen. "Hide my flow? Does that mean force control...?" I asked myself wondering how to hide my force control. Then i realized, Jiyoung is sensitive to force control and things like abilities just like Kayden and both of these strong powerful people are in the same place as me, who's trying to hide the fact I'm awakened.

I gulped. Taking a deep breath and imaging the power flowing through me like blood, dispersed. Once I had, I felt my body become lighter suddenly. Did it work? There's only one way to find out. "Kain" the chairwomen greeted me by name. "Chairwomen" I bowed back, stepping on the other side of Inhyuk instead of standing beside Jiyoung, quite scared I'll get caught. But it's true, even though we exchanged a single glance at each other, Jiyoung beauty was like nothing I've ever seen. Well, not as good looking as hyung though. Not even as beautiful as my mom.

"Ugh, why's he here?" I flinched, hearing Jisuks voice, rubbing my throat as if his cold hands were still clenched around my neck. "Focus on the match! You've already caused enough trouble for both Jiwoo and Kain!!" Inhyuk glared, causing Jisuk to scoff and turn back around. But I noticed him glance my way again. I know my attire was different compared to the fancy and expensive suit Kain was supposed to wear and I'm guessing Kain always fixed his hair as well. Dressing up every time he came to Shinwha. "Are you ready Jiwoo!?" Inhyuk yelled, watching as Jiwoo yelled back a yes. "We'll start after the third beep!!" Once Inhyuk finished what he had to say, he stepped in front of me, blocking me enough to where I could still see the match. At first, I was confused until a gush of wind hit me when Jisuk threw the first punch in Jiwoos face as soon as the third beep sounded.

"Holy- '' unlike reading the fight. Witnessing it first hand was a whole other experience. I could feel the vibration when Jiwoo crashed into a wall. "Hah-" Jisuk mockingly scoffed, turning around all smug. That hit Jiwoo took was definitely way stronger than a normal person's punch. If anything, it reminded me of a wrecking ball crashing through a building. Then, Jiwoo stood up despite having taken that hit.

I stood frozen, debating if I truly wanted to witness the real life Jiwoo be beaten till his bones broke only to land a small hit on Jisuk later in the match. Is it worth it? But, as I am an awakened now, don't I have to watch it? Hyung...what should I do?

________________________________

A/n: Kain is now realizing how tough it is to live as an awakened. Rather than reading it in his phone, he feels scared to see it in real life *^* let's hope my boy can get used to it because he's going to be through a lot more he'll HEHEEHEHE + fruity moments with the cast -3-

Kain after he realized he ran a whole 10 miles without getting tired:

Also Kain when he found out he's going to watch Jiwoo and Jisuks first ever spar mentioned in the webtoon/Manwha:

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
329K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...