ARRANGED TOGETHER....(Complet...

By cutegir2002

A story where two unknown family meet through a similar friend.....the Kim's and jeon's both are willing to m... More

Intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24(M)
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33(M)
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43(M)
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54(End)
Special chapter β™₯️
Special chapter 2β™₯️
Epilogue...🫰🫢
New story

30(M)

10.1K 356 20
By cutegir2002

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD SKIP IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE....

I KNOW YOU ARE NOT SO LET'S CONTINUE.....

Kook's breath hitched...hie throat went dry when the site of his dear husband or we say wife wearing black lingerie came in his view

.......

He gulped visibly when his eyes travelled from tae's collar bones to his chest which was almost visible thanks to the see through piece of cloth....his eyes turning lust ful as he traveled his eyes more down....

And tae didn't helped it at who cause he stepped back letting kook to have the full view....and when kook's eyes reached to others smoothly legs...he lost his control and lifted tae in bridal style.....they maintained the eyes contact....till kook layed tae on the bed softly before hovering over him.....

He started to peck tae's whole face giving soft pecks on his forehead....nose...cheeks tae giggled a little but gasped when kook attached their lips without any warning.....the kiss was not slow.....

It was sloppy and furious.....kook was sucking on tae's lips like he was hungry for them....tae circled his arms around kook's neck playing with his hairs while kook's hand started to roam over the lacy lingerie loving the feeling of them below his hands.....

Kook titled his head to left as he squeezed tae's waist making him gasp.... taking this as his opportunity kook entered his tongue in tae's mouth... loving the hot and sweet canvas of his love.....

"Nghh~" tae moaned at kook gave a hard suck on his tongue his member getting harder just by the deep moans....

His hands were roaming all over tae's body but stopped as he felt other perked nipple under his palm....the thing that got him more excited was the lacy cloth was around the nipple making him love the feeling.....

He let his hand stay there because he first wanted to taste others mouth and than have other stuffs.....tae tapped on his shoulder indicating that he was out of breath .... taking the hint kook pulled back a string of saliva connecting their lips....kook licked tae's lip to clean the saliva as he moved down a little.....

He didn't blink for God knows how long as he was busy staring at tae's chest which was looking too tempting thanks to the lacy piece of cloth....and to add tae was breathing heavily Because of theirr hot session making his chest going up and down visibly.....

Kook glanced at tae as he placed his palms over both the swells and loved the expression he got from other....he squeezed both the swells earning a moan from tae"aahh~".....

He gave two thre squeeze and than his eyes went on the nipples he gulped again seeing them perked up for him to have....he licked his lips before leaning to the left one and tugging it between his teeth....as the clothes was still on he wasn't able to twirl his tongue on the skin but he thought why not just tease other.....

He tugged the right one from his teeths as well as he smirked when he heard tae moaning.....he looked at tae's tummy which he loves too...but than his eyes filled with lust as he looked at the panties other was wearing underneath the lingerie top.....

He stared at that as he put his palm there rubbing it and earned more moans from other .....it was the end of his control as he unbuttoned his shirt and threw it in the corner ....he removed his shorts along with boxers leaving him totally naked....he walked over to his bag as he took out the gift yoongi had given him....

"Which fragrance love"kook asked to tae who was looking his every move....

"Whatever you like"tae replied....

"I want to use three of them....I can't choose....ah...how about we use three today itself one after another..... that's good idea right"kook asked as he walked near the side table put the three bottles there and looked at tae who was red .....

"Ahh.... don't tell me you are shy.... because the night has just began my love"kook spoke as he hovered over other knees on the bed staring right in tae's soul....

He held the straps of the lingerie top asking permission from his love...tae nodded as he lifted his body a little Letting kook to remove the pieces of clothe....kook threw it on the ground now loving the site even more....his love laying below him just in panty....

Kook leaned to tae's collar bone as he pecked them softly tae moaned as kook sucked them making his back arch upwards"nghh~~"....

Kook sucked and bited tae's collar bones and neck leaving red marks all over making sure they last long for atleast two days.....he trailed his tongue from tae's collar bones to his chest... eyeing the swells which were in full display....

He twirled his tongue around the left one and sucked it making tae moan and fist kook's hair as his arms were wrapped around kook's neck....kook sucked over it loving the soft flesh ....he gave some licks on it...while tae pushed his face more in loving the feeling of his husband's warm tongue around his sensitive buds.....

Kook leaned back and looked at now swallon nipple shinning Because of his saliva he gave a last luck to it and went to the right on giving his attention there....after he was done with this he trailed his lips from tae's chest to he tummy giving hickies there as well....

He sucked and bite the soft tummy going towards the lower area where the band of panty was...he glanced at tae tugging the band with his teeth ...tae gave a small nod as he was breathing heavily thanks to his husband....kook pulled the band with his teeths in a swift and threw it on the floor....

He licked his lips as he saw wet liquid running from younger's pussy to his inner thighs...he ran his finger on tae's wet inner thighs....

"Ok...I thought I am the only one getting excited....but I see you are already wet...hmmm"kook teased other making tae to whine at his husband's words...

"Ok love...I won't tease"kook spoke as he leaned down starting to give wet kisses on tae's inner thighs which turned into sucking as he was loving the warm skin of other....

He trailed his tongue on the inner thighs and pulled back....he reached his hand to the first bottle of lube which had strawberry fragrance...."let's start with your favorite baby"kook spoke as he took some around his fingers....

He spread others leg and stared at the hole....all ready for him...he pushed his first finger inside earning a loud moan from other...he started to move his one finger in and out ....one turned into two....two to three....and at last he was prepping other with his four finger....

When he was sure others hole was ready to take him in...he pulled out his fingers as he coated his paining member with the lube....he hovered over tae facing him as he placed his member near the entrance....he started to push it in the hole which made tae to gasp loudly.....

Kook was quick to attach their lips to distract other which worked ...he slowly pushed his member till it was all inside while moving his lips softly over tae's.....he stayed there as he gave two three pecks on tae's lips...

"Tell me when to move ok"kook spoke as he buried his face in tae's neck nibbing in the soft skin...

When tae felt the pain was reduced he tapped on kook's shoulder"move"tae spoke in low voice ...kook nodded still his face buried in tae's neck as he pulled out his member leaving the tip inside....

He slammed back it inside making tae's body to move upwards Because of the force ....tae clunched the sheets as kook started to move it in and out while sucking on his neck....

"Why..s-o tig-ht...fuck"kook muttered as he felt others walls clunching on him which can make him came soon....

So he moved up a koi leaning back and getting on his knees...he spread others legs more and he started to thrust harder....tae's moans became loud as kook started to hit his postrate.....kook moved his hips....and he fasten his speed .....

"Nghhh~...k-oo"tae moaned as he made grabby hands towards kook who smiled softly.... thrusting he leaned to tae to kiss him....he moved his hands to tae's as he interwined their palms.....

The bed was moving Because of his hard thrust...."aah fuck...I am close"kook spoke over tae's lips...

"M-e too...aah~"tae spoke as he moaned again....

"Let's co-me toge-ther my love"kook spoke groaning in between....tae nodded ...

Kook leaned back as he thrusted more harder because he was at his climax....

"I lo-ve y-ou....nngghhh~"tae spoke between his moans making kook's heart to swell Because of the warmness he felt by those three words....

"I love you...you tooo bun"kook spoke as tae came first followed by kook who shooted his seeds inside tae....

Kook laid on tae catching his breath same goes for tae he was breathing heavily....after some minutes kook pulled his member out tae thought it was the end....

But gasped as he was flipped on the sheets and felt kook's fingers in his butt locks....as other as started to scissors him with a different lube coated over his finger....

"I said it's just the beginning....we have whole night and have to finish this three bottles love"kook spoke as he pulled out his four fingers from other's streched hole. ....and pushed his member inside making tae's face to bury in the pillow and moan kook's name again.....

This went for whole night as kook said they used the whole three bottles going for four rounds in four different position thanks to yoongi who gave kook that book....

Kook cleaned them as tae was drowned out and fell asleep as soon as kook shooted his seed in him for the fourth time.....kook pecked tae's forehead as he laid cuddling other after changing the dirty sheets....

Kook looked over the wall clock which was showing 4 in the morning...he muttered I love you in tae's ears as he also slept having his love cuddled to him ......

Next chapter....

Kook pulled the blindfolds from tae's eyes and tae gasped as he saw the view infront of him....

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue......

Tell me how it was....

No don't worry there are still two chapters which will have smuts....but it won't be back to back....the next smut chapter will come on Saturday...and tomorrow's chapter will have their sweet moments and kook's surprise.....

Do vote....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss......

Author.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 4.5K 14
Jeon Jungkook is a cold CEO of Jeon corporations. He is cold and rude person. He doesn't like to show his emotion other than his loved ones. Kim Taeh...
200K 14K 46
Story by cutegir2002 A story full of adventures. Containing four love stories and lots of action. Strangers meeting in the same path, with the same m...
451K 24.1K 46
Story by Cutegir2002 ____________________ Jeon jungkook loves his girlfriend Lim Somi the most in the world. He is ready to do anything for her. Jeon...
48K 2K 15
{ π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 } In which, Kim Taehyung is forced to marry an innocent boy who's too pure for this world. .. . . . Top Tae Bottom Kook . ...