𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫||...

By dedicatedweirdo_

In which a family reunites after five years in preparation of fun, wildness, drunken moments, and of course d... More

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝗴?
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗩𝗶𝗻𝗗𝗮𝘆
𝗥𝗼𝗻-𝗥𝗼𝗻 𝗝𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗲
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗠𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗗𝗼𝘄𝗻
𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗠𝗮𝗺𝗮 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗞𝗲𝘁𝗼 𝗚𝘂𝗶𝗱𝗼
𝗨𝗺𝗺, 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼
𝗠𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗗𝗮𝘆
𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗛𝗲𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸!
Question (not a new chapter)

𝗝𝗪𝗼𝘄𝘄 𝘃𝘀. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗹

2K 59 5
By dedicatedweirdo_

|Andrea|

"Hey, what are you doing in my house?" Ron joked as we headed outside to greet Uncle Nino.

"Don't mess with my girl!" Uncle Nino said, referring to the Sammi doll.

"I see your balls." Nicole spoke, giving him a hug. He was only wearing a robe and underwear.

"Hi!" I greeted as he gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"What's up, gorgeous!" He exclaimed.

After talking to him for a little while, we went inside to eat.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh." Mike spoke as he walked into the dining room. I laughed.

"What, Michael's on a diet?" Nino questioned.

"Yeah, he's on a see food diet. He see food, he eats it." Pauly joked, making us laugh.

Mike immediately began digging in. He was really loving this. It was course after course.

"So this was the best surprise ever. And I always eat this food by myself when she cooks it for me. So, it's so much better now that I get to share it with you guys. And I'm happy that's she's here, but I'm also more happy that you guys are happy she's here, and have a little taste of home." Vinny said sincerely, "Cheers." We all raised our cups.

"I'm so sad that I dirtied my fucking robe. I got sauce on my pocket, wine on my other side." Uncle Nino complained.

"Is that gonna be you?" Jenni asked Ron.

"Me?" Ron chuckled.

"Yeah, literally, he's turning into him." Vinny agreed. All of us laughed in response.

"Ron, after six tequila shots, he turns into Uncle Nino. He mutates into him." Vinny spoke.

"That's my boy Ronnie!" Nino exclaimed.

"Did your girlfriend come down?" Paula asked Mike.

"Uh, she's supposed to come down this week and I'm supposed to propose to her." Mike replied.

"Wow!" Paula beamed.

"I want to make it memorable moment. You guys are with me. I couldn't ask for more. I love you guys, and I'd like to have little Situations ASAP." Mike spoke, that last part making us laugh.

Paula turned to Ronnie. "Yeah. She was here, yours, right?"

"My girlfriend, yeah. She came to visit me." Ronnie nodded.

"You propose, too?" Nino asked him.

"He's having a baby. She's about to pop." Vinny told him.

"So you jumped the gun." Uncle Nino stated.

"Yeah. I went ass backwards, as always." Ron replied.

After that, we stood up and began cleaning up.

"Knockout Ronnie. Knockout Ronnie. Now you're knocking up girls. What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Uncle Nino exclaimed.

• • •

After cleaning, the girls and I were sat in the living room with Paula while the guys were outside with Uncle Nino.

"I used to always make fun of Vinny for like, being homesick and wanting to be with his mom and not moving out. And now I have kids and I'm like, 'You are not leaving, you are not allowed to date, you are not allowed to move away for college.'" Jenni explained. Nicole and I nodded in agreement.

The back door opened, causing me to look up. Alex was walking in with a big smile on his face.

"Oh, what is it?" Jenni teased. Alex didn't reply he just went over to the duck phone.

Out of nowhere, Mike walked out of the kitchen with a huge sharp knife.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Trying to open up a coconut." Mike replied.

"Uh, why?"

"Why with a knife, Mike?" Paula asked him.

"I don't know how else we'll open it." He replied.

"What do you mean? You bang it on the floor." Paula told him, "Take a pot."

"A pot?"

"A heavy pot." Paula spoke.

"You're gonna end up cutting your finger off before you propose." Jenni joked.

"So what's up with you?" I asked Alex just as he put the phone down. If it was possible, he was smiling even bigger this time.

He turned to me. "Lacey's coming down here with Lauren."

"Really? That's great." Jenni smiled.

"Yeah, I can't wait to see her." I said with a grin.

After that, we went outside to see the boys try to open up that coconut.

Long story short, if we ever got stranded on an island, we're fucked.

• • •

The next morning, we make breakfast for Paula and Uncle Nino.

"Thank you so much for cooking. Thank you for cleaning." Nicole told Paula when all of us were sat at the table eating.

"What a wonderful thing to come home to" Jenni spoke.

"That was like, the best." Deena added.

"Four hours, four hours." Paula chuckled.

"Uncle Nino, so since you have kids, and you've been through thirteen marriages, do you have any advice for me?" Ronnie asked him.

"I wouldn't say get parenting advice from Uncle Nino. He just met his son, like, yesterday." Vinny spoke, making all of us laugh.

"Ah, the modern family." Pauly teased.

After breakfast, we cleaned up while Paula pulled Ronnie aside.

"What do you think they're talking about?" Pauly whispered in my ear.

I gave him a look. "What do you think?"

"You think he's gonna spiral again?" Pauly asked me.

I shrugged, scrubbing a plate. "As much as I'd like to have hope and say no, you never know with Ronnie."

"That's true." Pauly laughed.

After cleaning, we gathered to say goodbye to Paula and Uncle Nino.

"Thank you for this." I said as Paula pulled me in for a hug. Then, I gave Uncle Nino a hug.

"Bye, family!" Nino said as him and Paula headed towards the front door.

"Bye!"

• • •

The next morning, we woke up and awaited the arrival of both Lauren and Lacey.

"Somebody's wives are coming today! Somebody's wives are coming today!" Pauly exclaimed.

"I'm exhausted," I spoke, rubbing my eye. I turned to Pauly. "Will you make me some coffee?"

Pauly jokingly groaned. "Oh, come on."

"Come on, you owe me anyway for bringing Angelina here."

Pauly looked at me in confusion. "I thought you weren't mad at that anymore.

"That doesn't mean I forgot." I smirked. Pauly shook his head, smiling as he took my hand and lead me downstairs.

"It's already nine-forty-two. Where's Mike?" Jenni asked. Vinny shrugged in response.

"So they're coming together?" Deena asked.

"Yep." Alex replied.

"They've gotten close, haven't they?" Jenni questioned.

"Yeah. Lacey and I visit Lauren and Mike a lot, they've became really close." Alex stated.

Then, we went to sit in the living room.

"I can't talk to him about the whole proposal thing. It stresses me out." Vinny spoke.

"He has no plan. No plan whatsoever." Nicole replied.

"Lauren is the one that plans his life, so there's no plan." Vinny laughed.

Pauly handed me my coffee before sitting down next to me. Mike came into the living room soon after.

"Dude, we've got to figure out your shit, we're talking about your proposal." Nicole told him.

"Okay."

"Yeah, you need to make the plan." Deena said.

"Do you guys have any good ideas?" Mike asked us.

"What'd you do for your proposal, Al?" Nicole asked Alex.

"Oh, this story again." I jokingly complained, making everyone laugh.

"It was nothing too big. After I took her and Val out to dinner, we went to a place with a nice view and I popped the question there." Alex explained with a smile.

"Aw." Deena and Nicole said.

"You should have thought about this weeks ago." I told Mike.

"It's the biggest moment of your life." Pauly spoke.

"I think, um... um..." Mike pondered.

"What if he we hold it?" Nicole suggested.

"We set up the proposal here." Jenni offered.

"Like, out on the bay."

"Yeah, it pretty out there." Jenni agreed, "We have the best view in Miami."

"Flowers, and like, centerpieces." Nicole described.

"It'll be a grand proposal, you know what I'm saying?" Vinny nodded.

"All of us together, working this. I'll DJ the whole thing." Pauly spoke up.

"I wanna do the decorating." I chimed in. In recent years, I've grown to love decorating and setting up for events.

"Alright," Mike nodded.

"Oh, I got goosebumps." Jenni said, rubbing her arm.

"Wait. If you cry, I'm going to cry." Pauly joked.

"I'm going to try not to cry." Mike replied, "Oh, man. You guys are getting me nervous now."

"It's happening." Alex spoke with a smile.

Then, we heard a knock on the door.

"Ooh, who's here?" Nicole questioned. Mike stood up to go answer the door.

"Delivery for Mike Sorrentino." I heard.

"Oh, I think it's the ring." I told them.

"The ring's here?" Nicole asked.

"Yep, I think so."

Mike came over with a white box in his hand. The rest of us sat on the floor to see the ring.

He used a knife to open up the box. Inside of the box was small pink ring box. Mike opened it...

"Oh!"

"I can't see!" Jenni exclaimed.

"It's beautiful!" I gushed.

"That is fucking gorgeous!" Jenni said.

"It's really nice." Alex smiled.

"I love a ring this time of year!" Pauly shouted.

"It is very pretty." Mike spoke.

"You're welcome." Jenni told him.

• • •

Later, we headed out to lunch at Big Pink to talk about plans for Mike's proposal.

"Mike, what are you thinking?" Nicole asked him as we sat at a table.

"I'm a little overwhelmed." Mike responded.

"You're gonna write, because this is your day." Jenni said, handing him small notepad and a pin.

"No," Mike shook his head.

"What do you mean 'no'?"

"I need help." Mike replied.

"Bro, this is your day. We're helping you. Write it out." Jenni said sternly, slapping the notepad. I looked between those two awkwardly before sipping my drink.

Jenni began telling Mike what to write down and she seemed a little hostile about it...

"How is the day gonna be set up?" Vinny asked.

"Scheduling." Jenni replied.

"Well, obviously, I think that the girls are gonna have to take out Lauren to distract her." Mike started.

"We're gonna do lunch and a spa." Nicole told him.

"Yes, lunch and a spa." Mike agreed.

"So, you're doing all the errands while we have her out, and then we all meet back at the house while you take her out to dinner and then we set up." Jenni clarified.

• • •

Later that night, we slowly getting ready for dinner when we heard a knock on the door. Mike went to answer to it.

"Hey!" I heard Mike say. I looked over to see Lauren with Lacey behind her.

"You look beautiful. You been hitting the gym?" Mike asked Lauren.

"No, I've just been dieting 'cause you haven't been home." Lauren replied before giving him a kiss.

"How are you are?" Mike asked Lacey, giving her a hug.

"I've been good. What about you?" She asked with a smile.

"Good. Good." Mike replied.

The three of them walked over to us. We greeted Lacey and Lauren and gave them hugs

"You're so pretty! It's not fair!" Nicole whined, making Lacey laugh.

"Can we see the ring?" Deena asked Lacey.

"Oh, of course." Lacey said before holding her hand out. We all looked at ring. It's even more beautiful in person.

"Aww!" The meatballs exclaimed in unison.

"It's beautiful." Jenni smiled.

"Speaking of this, where's my boy?" Lacey asked, looking around.

"Alex! Your wifey here!" Pauly shouted, making me jump.

Almost on cue, Alex rushed downstairs. We laughed in response.

Lacey immediately threw her arms around him. "I missed you!"

"I missed you." Alex replied before giving her a kiss.

We all sat down on the couch. Both couples look extremely happy to be reunited.

"Good thing you're here. We don't know what to do with this kid." Vinny joked.

"Yeah. He needs, like, a hand to help guide him through life." Jenni added.

"Can you take care of him now?" Nicole asked.

Jenni continued, "I don't know how you do what you do, but you're godsend."

"Honey, we don't entertain this one right here." Mike said, pointing to Jenni.

"Ohh!"

"Me?" Jenni asked in disbelief.

"This is a happy time right now. Do not entertain this one." Mike joked.

"Woah!" The boys exclaimed.

"Already spitting fire." Deena chuckled.

Mike and Alex went to show their girls around the house while we started to finish getting ready.

"Cabs are here!" Lauren shouted, making us laugh.

"That was better than me." Pauly commented.

I got into the cab with Nicole, Deena, Jenni, Ronnie, Alex, and Lacey while the boys and Lauren were in the other.

"So, babe, Mike's planning to propose to Lauren tomorrow." Alex told Lacey.

"Oh, my god. Really?" Lacey asked.

"Yes. We're all planning it." Jenni told her. We told her all of the details of the proposal.

"So can you keep a secret?" Alex asked her.

"Of course I can." Lacey chuckled before kissing him.

"I like Lauren." Deena commented.

"I love Lauren. But her boyfriend is not the best guy ever." Ronnie spoke.

"Ah, here we go." I groaned, rolling my eyes.

"What?" Ron asked, laughing.

"Ron, did you drink the hater-rade tonight?" Alex teased.

"I'm just being honest." Ron shrugged.

"I'm letting you know, Mike said that he's gonna try to put a pie in your face, 'cause you were like, going at him." Ron told Jenni.

"Oh, my god!" Nicole exclaimed.

"After all I did for him? I got him a fucking ring and I have literally planned his whole fucking engagement with you girls, and that's the respect I get." Jenni complained.

"Nicole, I really need you right now because I'm about to fuck up the next twenty-four hours." Jenni sighed. My eyes widened.

"Oh, she's gonna fuck up his whole proposal." Ronnie commented.

"Oh, no, she's not." I said immediately.

"Oh, shit! Oh, shit!" Nicole exclaimed.

"Don't do that, J!" Alex laughed.

"Let's not do that." I told Jenni. She just ignored me.

"Don't say anything, between us girls." Ronnie spoke. I just shot him a glare. He started this...

• • •

After the cab ride, we arrived at Sugar Factory.

"How was your ride, Lauren?" Jenni asked her.

"Good. How was yours?" Lauren asked.

"Drama, like always." Jenni snarked. Lauren just laughed in response.

The whole dinner Jenni was being sour and making passive aggressive comments.

"You look like Medusa." Ron told Jenni.

"I'm about to turn into Medusa," Jenni replied, "I'm about to ruin someone's proposal."

"No, the fuck you're not." I said, sarcastically smiling at her. Jenni did the same to me.

I swear, her and I are the same person sometimes...

"Oh, god." Deena sighed.

"Remember who's holding on to the ring." Jenni said to Ron.

"No, we're gonna get it done." Nicole spoke, "We're not gonna fuck it up."

"May I have another patron?" Jenni asked the waiter.

The vibe at the table was completely off, Ronnie and Jenni were making sly comments about proposals and weddings the whole time.

Vinny was taking a picture of Mike and Lauren when Jenni said, "If it was up to him, he would give her a candle and fucking bubble gum."

"We hear you." Deena said in annoyance.

Without even thinking, I spoke up. "Jenni, I need to go to the restroom, will you come with me?"

Nicole and Deena both gave me a smile, they knew what was about to happen.

"Of course, babe." Jenni said with a cheeky smile, throwing her napkin on the table and standing up.

"Lauren, what do you want to drink? Do you want to come out and have, like, a little girls' discussion?" Deena asked her, "Lacey, you come too."

"Sure." Lauren replied. Her and Lacey stood up.

I lead Jenni into the women's bathroom and closed the door behind me.

"I think you know what this is about." I said, walking over to the mirror.

"I think I do." Jenni smirked, leaning on the sink.

"What the hell is the matter with you?" I asked as I started touching up my makeup.

"Did you not hear what Ron told me in the car?" Jenni deadpanned.

"Yes, but what's with the comments about his ruining his proposal?"

"I feel like he's being ungrateful. I spent all of that time planning his proposal for him! I even got him that fucking ring, and that's how he's gonna repay? Throw a fucking pie in my face?" Jenni ranted.

"I get you're upset, I do. But this is a special moment for him." I replied calmly.

"That I helped him plan out! I feel hurt and disrespected, and I feel like I don't even want tomorrow to happen." She complained.

I chuckled dryly, "God, what are you, fourteen?"

"I don't get why you're coming at me-"

"Because this is wrong. If you want to be mad at him, fine. Be mad at him, but address it later. Don't be petty and fuck up his proposal." I snapped, "And don't forget that doing this isn't only screwing over Mike but it's also screwing over Lauren.

"So I'm just supposed to sit here and fucking take that?!" Jenni said, snapping as well.

"No, I never said that, did I? Just don't cross the line with it." I shot, looking away from the mirror and turning to her. "Listen here, I'm not gonna let you destroy his proposal. Everyone else in the house may be afraid to go against you, but I am not."

My last words shut both of us up...

There was an awkward silence in the bathroom...

Finally, I broke it. "Well, this got heated fast."

"No, shit." Jenni shrugged.

All of a sudden, the both of us bursted out laughing.

"You've never came at me like that before, I was taken back." Jenni said in between laughter.

"You deserved it, hon." I chuckled. Then, the laughter stopped.

"I don't even know what to do." Jenni sighed.

"I think you just need to talk to him as a woman. Deena took Lauren away from the table, it's the perfect time. Explain to him that you felt hurt. You know Mike could sense the bad energy, he's like a fucking medium." I spoke, that last part making her laugh.

After that, we left the restroom and headed back to the table. Thankfully, Deena, Lauren, and Lacey were still gone.

Jenni spoke to Mike about how she was feeling, it got a little heated at first but then it all ended up well.

Now to get ready for that damn proposal tomorrow...

_________

So guys,

I only have two episodes of season one left, but I kind of want to get to season two right away. So what I think I'm gonna do is skip the next episode and go right to the finale.

I'm just so over season one, it's draining to me and I think moving on to the next season is what I need to fully get my motivation back as I have a lot planned.

I hope you understand and thank you for reading!

- DW

Up Next: The Final Supper🍝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 390 19
A year after of the best summer Ciana had ever had, the house reunites in the sands of Miami. Things take a turn as Ron's behavior disrupts the house...
208K 2.6K 41
What Happens When A Miami Girl Gets A Call To Be On The Jersey Shore? Read To Find Out. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This book contains Profanity & Se...
374K 7.9K 79
Andrea and Alex are a brother and sister who decides to spend a summer at the Jersey Shore. How will their lives change? Highest Rankings: #1 in jers...
110K 964 25
Javon sees a girl that caught his eye on his sisters volleyball team for the first season... have faith in this book.. the first few chapters are bad...